PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Simspons Episode

monkeyman1
05-31-2003, 08:51 PM
HOMR

This one is really funny. This is the episode where homer finds out there is a crayon in his brain.

Post you favorite

miffo
05-31-2003, 09:00 PM
seen to many to pick one
the funniest clip/scene i´ve seen is when homer
is about to destroy moe´s car by drivin it off a cliff - rolls out just to roll in again goin down with the car :lol:

or when homer builds his time-travel-toaster, makes my day every time i see it

Linkton
05-31-2003, 09:01 PM
haha...I love that one...I think one of my favorites has got to be Medicinal Marijuana, the one where homer starts smoking the reefer after being perscibed it by his doc to relieve the pain from a recent eye injury from crows. B)

Manny Calavera
05-31-2003, 09:13 PM
Moe getting pecked in the face by a bird He say not the face so the bird peck his crotch an he say Not the crotch and it go back to the face and hes relieved :lol:

Homer licking toads an tripping out on an south sea mission is funny, anyone know what the episode is called?

Wizzandabe
05-31-2003, 09:15 PM
the one where bart and homer get sucked into a time warp and they go 3D.

Manny Calavera
05-31-2003, 09:19 PM
The stonecutter guild

Clip: Homer crashes car into tree there's a pause of a second or so and then he come through the windscreen :lol:

Perhaps this should be a favourite moments thread

Ithink it should be in the lounge as well

crazy_billy_bats
05-31-2003, 09:19 PM
My favourite is the one where Bart, Millhouse and Nelson steal the car and knock down that huge tower with all the wigs in it.

Also the recent episode "bart of war" wasnt bad...

i like em all pretty much

Manny Calavera
05-31-2003, 09:23 PM
Homer Vs New york

Bart Vs Australia

miffo
05-31-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 21:13
Homer licking toads an tripping out on an south sea mission is funny, anyone know what the episode is called?
season11 episode15 "missionary impossible"
well go about it doggystyle :lol: :lol:

Manny Calavera
05-31-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by miffo@31 May 2003 - 21:25
season11 episode15 "missionary impossible"

I thought so, i dloaded a fake an didnt bother after that

crazy_billy_bats
05-31-2003, 09:34 PM
the one which reveal's Moe used to keep a whale (kept alive with hoses and buckets of water) in the back room in his bar.

Z
05-31-2003, 10:37 PM
AUSTRALIA! :lol: soo funny. :P

miffo
05-31-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 21:34
the one which reveal's Moe used to keep a whale (kept alive with hoses and buckets of water) in the back room in his bar.
he also lets the mob keep pandas there in another episode, weird

the one when homer does the flintstones intro "...is about to hit a chestnut tree aaaaahhh"

the one with homer changing his name to max power (of the text of a hairdrier) and at the same time
changes marges name to Hooty McBoob

must say that any episode with homer having a genious plan or somethin like it are the best

thegroggman
05-31-2003, 11:08 PM
Every episode still cracks me up (although the later seasons are weak compared to the early years...)...but hands down my favorite episode is Homer Simpson vs. New York.

crazy_billy_bats
05-31-2003, 11:37 PM
the "Mr Sprinkles" episode where homer finds the washing up-powder from Japan with his face on it :lol:

redemption
06-01-2003, 03:01 AM
the funniest 2 in my opinion r where hommer has 2 get so fat so that he can get his lifetime ambition of working from home lol.....or the 1 where he tries to build a BBQ but it doesnt quite look like the the the finished artical on the instructions hahahahaha (theres so many really) :D :D :D :D :D

Skweeky
06-01-2003, 03:09 AM
I like the one with the medicinal weed a lot :lol:

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 09:35 AM
I hate people who say"the newer seasons are weak compared to the earlier years" I mean come on people, shows change over the years, thats what makes them stay fresh and clean.....watch some of the older shows and you'll see Homer isn't that funny, he is more of a father and the stories have too much of a moral behind them...I like comedy, I don't need to be taught life's leasons from The Simpsons...they are here to make us laugh, if you want to be taught something...watch The Cosby Show or Family Ties. As for my favorite episode.....Homer the Moe!
Moe:"Hey what are you doing? I gotta pay for that!" Homer:"No, no, no, Moe you got it all wrong people pay you for beer"

kaspiske
06-01-2003, 10:27 AM
Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk
http://www.lardlad.com/assets/episodes/season3/8f09.jpg

Kamp Krusty
http://www.lardlad.com/assets/episodes/season4/8f24.jpg

Deep Space Homer
http://www.lardlad.com/assets/episodes/season5/1f13.jpg

miffo
06-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 21:19
Clip: Homer crashes car into tree there's a pause of a second or so and then he come through the windscreen :lol:

good one, just saw it :lol:

homer in college is quite funny, especially when he makes the non radioactive simulator go china syndrome :P

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 02:06 PM
Yeah, Homer is sooo cocky he says "I've worked in a nuclear power plant for 10 years...I think I know a little about how a reactor works" he is so stupid!! HIlarious!!! And he is always calling his college buddies Nerds!!!

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 02:09 PM
the newer series' have funnier current affairs related jokes in them, which i prefer to the older ones, and homer even looks and sounds worse in the older ones....
but of course the older episodes will remain classics....

anyone know how long we have to wait for the start of the last series, 15 ?!!

miffo
06-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 14:09
anyone know how long we have to wait for the start of the last series, 15 ?!!
They´re goin to end it :swear:
damn didn´t know that, makes me mad
they closed down futurama just when i was starting to enjoy it

bastards

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 02:18 PM
Why would they end it? Its so successful and popular! If they do I'm gonna be pissed, Futurama is hilarious too, but only 53 episodes, that is so sad.

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Homersimpson@1 June 2003 - 14:18
Why would they end it? Its so successful and popular! If they do I'm gonna be pissed, Futurama is hilarious too, but only 53 episodes, that is so sad.
yeah the simps will finally leave our screens after 15 seasons....amazing run

futurama is very good, more clever humour in it as well i think, but it would never last more than 7 series' anyway i think, it would start to go too dry, so they are gonna cut it short to save embarrassment.

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 02:37 PM
oh yeah sorry peeps, just to let you know i heard after the 15th they are goin to do a movie of some sort - i suppose its better that they just do one - at the end, just a classic to finish it off....
a tearful goodbye im sure 4 all of us..... :lol:

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey Billy where did you get your information from about the Simpsons coming to an end? Can you back up this wild claim with a website? I mean this is the first I have heard of any kind of ending to them.

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Homersimpson@1 June 2003 - 18:09
Hey Billy where did you get your information from about the Simpsons coming to an end? Can you back up this wild claim with a website? I mean this is the first I have heard of any kind of ending to them.
sorry no back up, so to speak.
someone told me
ill have a look and see if theres anythin about....
but i mean, it has to finish sometime...

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Oh sure I agree that it does have to end sometime....but, what about all those soap operas like All my Children and As the World Turns....they have been on the air for like 30 years?

Goldwheelz
06-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Back to the thread instead of rumour... <_<

Stone Cutters B)

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Whats wrong with having an open discussion on the side?

Homer the Billionare aka Weekend at Burnsies

miffo
06-01-2003, 07:58 PM
The Tomacco farming
thats a really good one :lol: :lol:

miffo
06-01-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Linkton@31 May 2003 - 21:01
haha...I love that one...I think one of my favorites has got to be Medicinal Marijuana, the one where homer starts smoking the reefer after being perscibed it by his doc to relieve the pain from a recent eye injury from crows.&nbsp; B)
:lol: :lol:
saw it today, thanks for the tip, laughed my ass of
"...smoooke on the waaater etc..."

probably one of the best ever made

soopaman
06-01-2003, 11:22 PM
The one with Homers pet lobster PINCHY. I laughed so much when Homer was eating him I was in tears and thought I&#39;d stopped breathing. Don&#39;t know what the episode is called though. :lol:

Or the episode when Homer becomes a missionary and starts to lick toads and hallucinate. "Help me Jebus&#33;&#33;" :lol:

;)

2nd gen noob
06-01-2003, 11:36 PM
the one where krusty starts a clown college.

also, the one where homer, bart and some of the flanders are in the rescue boat and homer drops his penknife. all the blades bounce off the raft and don&#39;t pierce it and then the sun gets magnified by the magnifying glass and burns a hole in it

Alucard1475
06-02-2003, 01:46 AM
What is that episode called where they go to Rio De Janeiro?

DemonQuark
06-02-2003, 05:29 AM
George Bush moves across the street. :D

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:03 AM
the one where homer has 24 hours to live is simply classic. It shows the true dicotomy of homers character to a T, a marvel of modern day television.

btw... that 15 season thing is pure rumor... diss miss it.

Groening said it would end when he was either sick of it, or they had no new ideas...

also, all the actors have signed on for a movie, in case they decide to do one.

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 06:13 AM
That was a great episode Schmiggy. I was a lot younger when I saw that. I think that was one of the only eps where I actually got misty at the end. Thats the problem with the new episodes of the Simpsons...they still have the social satire aspect, and canbe quite funny. But they have lost their humanity. The old episodes, were goofy too, but they always provided a moral lesson, and showed, how although the Simpsons are flawed they were a strong family unit, who would stick by each other through thick and thin. Now...its just one gag after another.

terfdurkel
06-02-2003, 06:16 AM
Too many good episodes to name, but one of my favorites is when Homer has to go to college.
Homer: "Hello Dean? You&#39;re a stupid head&#33;"
Dean: "Homer is that you?"
Homer: "Whaaa" *runs away*

Homersimpson
06-02-2003, 06:22 AM
Groggman...I stated that fact earlier in this post about the new episodes not having a moral point....but I personally don&#39;t care about that, I want to laugh, not be taught life&#39;s lessons....if thats what you want you should watch The Cosby show or Family Ties.....The Simpsons are supposed to make us laugh&#33;&#33;
Did Beavis & Butt-Head ever have any moral points? They were great too&#33;

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:31 AM
Homer...

your missing the point.

the simpsons have clearly changed, not that its a bad show, because its still great... but have lost the desire it seems, to bring in morality issues, as much as they used to, thats all he is saying. Simpsons used to be: humorus, witty social satire with a touch of morality, now its humorus, witty, with a bit more humor...

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 06:32 AM
Your right....Beavis and Butthead didnt...thats why they were just a cartoon. Which is exactly what the Simpsons are now. They are just a funny cartoon. Before they more...well really they were the best damn television show on. I mean nobody made the distinction that they were a cartoon...because the stories were so well done...and werent just slapstick. I have no problem with the new Simpsons...but I prefer the older episodes.

Homersimpson
06-02-2003, 06:36 AM
I hear you&#33; But I think the slapstick is great&#33; I mean no other sitcom on TV(in my opinon) actually makes me laugh out loud. I can&#39;t say that for the olded episodes,I mean they are funny, but I like the new outrageous jokes, Moe with a hyperdermic needle full of bleach?? LOL you can&#39;t get better than that&#33;

miffo
06-02-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Alucard1475@2 June 2003 - 01:46
What is that episode called where they go to Rio De Janeiro?
its s13e15 "Blame it all on Lisa" and its damn good too
specially the childrens TV-show with hot chicks in thongs
would´ve liked that when I was a kid :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 08:30 AM
i think the older seasons are classics as well,
anyone else like the season one "bart gets an f" ? its funny.
i think it will finish not long after 15, i mean, it is getting dry already, they cant keep going forever by somehow preserving the voice of castallaneta (not sure how to spell it&#33;) to digitally insert his and other characters voices after they all die &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

miffo
06-02-2003, 08:51 AM
What about your favourite couch scene?

family parachuting down except for homer just fallin without the chute "aaaahhhh - thomp" :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 09:09 AM
hmmm...

i like when the big-ass baby eats them all

also the circus one with all the dancing and all behind them it was used more than once i think....they have used the same couch scene on diff ep&#39;s right ?&#33; (forgive if im wrong).

miffo
06-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 09:09
they have used the same couch scene on diff ep&#39;s right ?&#33; (forgive if im wrong).
sometimes i guess they re-run the good ones
don´t know really, seems to me it´s the networks cutting them down sometimes
like u don´t see marge drivin u just see bart writing then you´re at the garage
and the couch
just to cut it down to send more commercials in between :angry:

the put a coin in the wall to get a couch and homer gets it in the head cracks me up good time

budgetboy
06-02-2003, 11:14 AM
Back on topic now I&#39;d go for either large marge where marge gets breast implants :blink:

or Mr Plow which is good plus has a moral

Homersimpson
06-02-2003, 03:56 PM
I love the episode when Homer starts the Grease business&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;