PDA

View Full Version : Svcd's On Kazaa?/how High Torrent

Silkycut
05-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if you can download Bin/cue files on kazaa? If so do u need to search in software or videos?

Also im looking for a How High (Starring method man and redman) DVDRIP SVCD torrent, anyone know where i can get one from?

Thanks

crazy_billy_bats
05-31-2003, 09:45 PM
hey man im literally only after downloading how high dvd rip and encoding it to svcd for myself !!!

i have searched for just svcd mpeg files before, reasonably successfully, dunno about bin files sorry man

most torrent sites are down and thats probably a really old torrent so it wont be being seeded (i doubt).

Silkycut
05-31-2003, 09:53 PM
Hey,

How high sounds like a really good movie. I have downloaded it, but when i try to encode it to svcd using DVD2AVI with CCE, i keep getting errors. I have a dvd rip in xvid format, and it seems to me whenever i encode xvid avi's i get these problems. This is why i was after the SVCD torrent.

I saw about 4 torrents for this movie on vcdquality, but cant find a single one on the torrent website. :angry:

crazy_billy_bats
05-31-2003, 10:00 PM
give TMPGEnc a go after you've extracted the audio with Virtualdub. Im burning it as a PAL SVCD (as this was closest to the original audio frequency).
its the Xvid one i got too i think actually

TYLER DURDEN
06-01-2003, 11:56 PM
You extract the audio seperately from the video...Y not use tmpgenc for both?

Jibbler
06-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Silkycut@31 May 2003 - 17:53
How high sounds like a really good movie. I have downloaded it, but when i try to encode it to svcd using DVD2AVI with CCE, i keep getting errors. I have a dvd rip in xvid format, and it seems to me whenever i encode xvid avi's i get these problems. This is why i was after the SVCD torrent.

You have to use TmpgEnc to create an SVCD. The program you are using is to convert full DVDs to .avi file format. It won't work with a DVD rip. Also, Xvid stuff commonly uses ac/3 audio, which needs to be converted separately. :huh:

accat13
06-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Here is a little tip for xvid and tmpgenc xvid error (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/119019.php) and don't forget to reset after your done. :huh: