PDA

View Full Version : how long of wait 4 leeware

NYGiants
04-03-2007, 02:51 AM
i ordered leeware a little over 24 hours ago and still did not get the server. i usually have some patience but have become worried now. i did email them and got a response. (Your order is probably in the deployment queue. VMs are deployed in the order they were received.) i just thought that i should have it by now. if anyone else has waited this long with them please let me know so i can feel better:(

nikmash232
04-03-2007, 03:07 AM
i got it in 24 hours...

QstorM
04-03-2007, 03:18 AM
I got it over night. Its a one man company, patience.

RTFM
04-03-2007, 03:20 AM
I ordered a little over 24 hours ago as well. I emailed to double check, and he said that he would check and never responded, so I'm assuming my order is in the queue. Lee runs the business by himself and has other jobs, so he is a busy man. Just wait for tomorrow, it should come. ;)

Edit: If we ordered near the same time, we could be sharing bandwith. Don't steal my bandwith! :lol:

QstorM
04-03-2007, 03:34 AM
Oh one more thing.. I remember I received server info but it was in my spam folder. It was there for hours lol I discovered it around noon and it was sent early morning. Make sure u guys check it.

RTFM
04-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Oh one more thing.. I remember I received server info but it was in my spam folder. It was there for hours lol I discovered it around noon and it was sent early morning. Make sure u guys check it.

That's a good point. I always check when I'm waiting for important email, but many people forget.

NYGiants
04-03-2007, 03:43 AM
lol @ littlewing.......i will do my best to save u some. but on serious note, ty guys now i feel better:D

RTFM
04-03-2007, 12:23 PM
I got mine overnight (just woke up). Time to set it up! :D