PDA

View Full Version : [SCN] Seeking Uploaders

RainRoofer
04-03-2007, 07:20 PM
PPL with good BW(At least 500kbs), seedboxes prefered, and access to 0day and 0sec stuff pm me.

RTFM
04-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Delete my post...

cMw
04-03-2007, 08:28 PM
yea because looking for 0day uploaders on a p2p forum is gonna get u uploaders

so intelligent

Agent47
04-03-2007, 09:18 PM

so intelligent

do you know why i banned you, before the site even opened up? Its because your not intelligent enough to respect other trackers. Do me and the BT Scene a favour, leave.

SHUVT
04-03-2007, 09:21 PM
doh lol

cMw
04-03-2007, 09:28 PM

so intelligent

do you know why i banned you, before the site even opened up? Its because your not intelligent enough to respect other trackers. Do me and the BT Scene a favour, leave.

you make me laugh, "BT scene" :lol: :ghey:

X
04-04-2007, 01:30 AM

you make me laugh, "BT scene" :lol: :ghey:
hmm.. just this thread shows how mature u are mate... agent47 i empathize with u for dealing with kindergardners

magicrabbit
04-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Probably a stupid question but does access to scene releases include scene releases that you get through other torrent sites. (I'm not a big scene guy sorry) I do have a 2mb/s connection though

cMw
04-04-2007, 02:33 AM
Probably a stupid question but does access to scene releases include releases from other sites like sct?

you're right that is a stupid question :honest:

magicrabbit
04-04-2007, 03:48 AM
Probably a stupid question but does access to scene releases include releases from other sites like sct?

you're right that is a stupid question :honest:

goddamn you're an asshole

X
04-04-2007, 04:36 AM
corey pmed...

sketchyca
04-04-2007, 04:43 AM
lol scene access is no BT...

google 'scene'.

name in use
04-04-2007, 09:47 AM

so intelligent

i can see you like irony.. only "few" will really understand why you said that but before i go into some long post that gonna emulate something else..

take a look at this

LimeWire.Pro.v4.13.2.Beta.WinAll.Retail-CRD
^
thats about how much your statement holds merit,can you believe this was pre'd ? LOL think these are the same people that... i give up. you figure it out.

Melvinmeow
04-04-2007, 11:29 AM

so intelligent

i can see you like irony.. only "few" will really understand why you said that but before i go into some long post that gonna emulate something else..

take a look at this

^
thats about how much your statement holds merit,can you believe this was pre'd ? LOL think these are the same people that... i give up. you figure it out.

Yeah I was rather shocked myself when I saw that release.

P.S. The sites looking really good when is it officially gonna be open?

cMw
04-04-2007, 12:02 PM

so intelligent

take a look at this

^
of course it was pre'd i have the release :lol: