PDA

View Full Version : Screw You Fake File Poser Dickheads!

angellynn26
06-01-2003, 07:09 AM
Ya know, I am smart enough to not dl stupid fakes and I know you all are freakin' sick and tired of hearing about it, but I just have to say..... FUQ you loser a$$holes who have NOTHING better to do with your life than rename stupid files on Kazaa! HOW LAME AND RETARDED ARE YOU?!?! WHAT IS THE FUQING POINT?!? WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? I want to hear from you A$$HOLES exactly WHAT PURPOSE there is in doing this... WHAT DO YOU GAIN BESIDES THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU'RE A COMPLETE A$$?????? No one does a bad deed in this world without the hope of some personal gain to themselves....AND I WANT TO KNOW....WHAT DO YOU GAIN?!? Of course, you lame a$$es aren't going to respond, then everyone would know who you are and how STUPID you are!!! So, if you're a WEAKLING, don't respond and see if I care....it'll just show me that the reason you people do this is because you truly don't have a life... it must suck to be you, so why don't you just grab a gun and do the world a favor?!? Obviously if you're doing this crap, you're worthless anyhow, so just get it over with and let the world be free from your stupidity!! Humanity evolves...you are de-evolving so we have no room for you on this planet....we don't want you, oh but you already knew that or you wouldn't be WASTING YOUR LIFE renaming files on Kazaa! lol You may think you're doing this anonymously, but think about it...everytime some newbie downloads your renamed file, they are cursing you to hell and I truly hope that with thousands of people wishing you there everyday that you will end up there....hopefully you'll take my advice and make it sooner than later! FUQIN' WORTHLESS LOW-LIFE LOSERS!!

Stonecoldfreak1
06-01-2003, 07:30 AM
people who post stuff like this should be shot 3 times in the head <_<

angellynn26
06-01-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@1 June 2003 - 07:30
people who post stuff like this should be shot 3 times in the head <_<
ha...already heard your retarded-ness on another post on this subject...look it up and check my response there...it remains the same. People like YOU should be shot in the head&#33; LOSER...you obviously have nothing better to do either than get on this forum and tell people who post on this topic that they should be shot...see my first post and take the advice....it fits you to a tee&#33;&#33; FUQING BULLY&#33; Get a life...

sk8punk151
06-01-2003, 07:55 AM
What a loser.. He/She is actually talking shit online. Jesus, what has the internet come to?

angellynn26
06-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@1 June 2003 - 07:55
What a loser.. He/She is actually talking shit online. Jesus, what has the internet come to?
well, you&#39;re talking sh*t back, so you tell me?&#33;?

And obviously if this is the first time you&#39;ve seen someone rant on a bunch of a&#036;&#036;es online, then you are the internet n00b. Try looking on some real discussion forums, like yahoo...you&#39;ll find I&#39;m actually being rather nice about it&#33; I have an opinion and a right to express it. If you don&#39;t like it, you don&#39;t have to be here&#33;

To both stonecold and sk8....you both must be a couple of the file renamers I&#39;m talking about&#33; Is this the best you can do? A weak and feeble attempt? Name calling instead of defending your stupid actions? Why else would you even bother posting a comment in this topic? Don&#39;t like people calling you out for what you are? Too damn bad.

Ad
06-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Yes theres been dozens of threads about this whole thing and nothing can be done use avi preview and varifieds is all we can do

Theres no need to abuse each other either

angellynn26 I don&#39;t think there is any point posting what u have here becasue I can tell u no one here on this forum shares fakes if u really want to get the message out copy and paste what u have posted and send the users with fake files that message with kazaa.

Basically theirs assholes around the world

who knows maybe they think its funny maybe there too damm lazy and dont be bothered to rename or delete a fake or they are such a new they dont know how too

angellynn26
06-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@1 June 2003 - 08:14
Yes theres been dozens of threads about this whole thing and nothing can be done use avi preview and varifieds is all we can do

Theres no need to abuse each other either

angellynn26 I don&#39;t think there is any point posting what u have here becasue I can tell u no one here on this forum shares fakes if u really want to get the message out copy and paste what u have posted and send the users with fake files that message with kazaa.

Basically theirs assholes around the world

who knows maybe they think its funny maybe there too damm lazy and dont be bothered to rename or delete a fake or they are such a new they dont know how too
yeah, I know nothing can be done.... I would truly just like to know what the motivation is...it seems pointless, senseless, and stupid. Besides, I&#39;m a criminologist...people&#39;s motivations are my business. There has to be some idiot file renamer that wants to tell us all WHY....and, as for them being on the forum, I&#39;m sure at least some of those jerks use the forum to search for verifieds and such...just want to know why, didn&#39;t want to be abused by other users who have a problem with my topic. I don&#39;t retract any of it, however.....those who rename the file to begin with are worthless losers and if no one responding to this topic is a file renamer then I shouldn&#39;t be offending anyone.

So why is it people are offended if I&#39;m not talking about them? Just makes them look like file renamers or just plain jerks for responding with such bullcrap replies.

As for offending others with my initial post, it was simply directed at the people who post fakes and rename files.... they deserve all the abuse they get, and I will NOT apologize for what I said&#33;

For what it&#39;s worth adthomp, thanks for not being a jerk about it.

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 08:55 AM
I have downloaded lots of fake files and I can tell you it really pisses me off, I rename them with the words FAKE or DON&#39;T WORK in the filename to let people know they are out there, if you simply just delete it...people will continue to download them from others who don&#39;t rename them......I downloaded Darkness Falls from the verified hashes page and when I got it, it was just a long series of numbers and letters, with no .avi or .mpeg at the end, so I don&#39;t know what to do with it....is it a fake? I don&#39;t know?

wienerschnitzel
06-01-2003, 09:02 AM
You could buy the movie or see it in the theater.

So what you computer wasted a few hours. It beats actually spending money.

Stop complaining and deal with it

Ad
06-01-2003, 09:08 AM
You could buy the movie or see it in the theater.

So what you computer wasted a few hours. It beats actually spending money.

Stop complaining and deal with it

Yeah but where all sinners :lol:

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 09:08 AM
I&#39;m complaining because my computer wasted a few hundered hours&#33; People in the verified hashes board pointed me to the file to download, and it doesn&#39;t work&#33; Why can&#39;t I vent a little? I mean I am trying to figure out if there is a way to view it, I am not trying to get judged by people like you....besides why are you on KazaaLite? To download free stuff right? So don&#39;t tell to go buy it, because I&#39;m real sure you buy anything.....

rOBINtheHOod
06-01-2003, 09:44 AM
I cant say that I like fake or renamed files either but consider this:
A few weeks ago I downloaded a movie that had been renamed. As soon as I realized this I went to the "my kazaa lite" screen and deleted it from my drive...or so i thought. Usually this will delete a file from your computer, but in this case it only removed it form the list. After that I was also unable to delete it from the actual folder it was in, even after countless reboots, system scans, disk scans, defrags, etc...as well I was unable to edit any information to let people know it was a bad file.
Needless to say I ended up serving this file unwillingly for about 3 weeks until I figured out that I could yank it out with Norton Wipe Info.
Does that make me as bad as other people serving bad files? Has anyone considered that maybe most people arent as computer literate as many of us here and are having similar problems? I know people that download from P2P all day, yet have no clue how to do even a simple thing like defragment their hard drive, or even why they should.
Before we go writing every one of these people off as lamers, we should realize that not all of them understand the sheer basics of operating and maintaining a computer, programs and files in the first place. And before anyone says anything like "then they shouldnt be downloading", remember that these are the same people that make a huge portion of P2P users. So we can either live with it or try to inform the uniformed. complaining does nothing for anyone.

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 09:51 AM
Exactly&#33; I am not the computer nerd I would like to be, but I am learning...I&#39;m sure there are lots of people out there sharing fakes acciedently just like you suggest. Great point&#33;

3RA1N1AC
06-01-2003, 01:31 PM
my theory is that after the initial person changes the file info, a lot of the fake sharing is done by accident because a lot of people only know how to correct the file name, but they don&#39;t know how to fix the kazaa file description.

for example, someone downloads a file called ScaryMovie.avi, but the kazaa file description says it is X-Men 2. the file turns out to be Scary Movie, and that&#39;s the movie the person actually wanted, so they leave it in their Shared Folder in case anybody wants to DL Scary Movie from them. but because they don&#39;t know how to change the file description, or they might not even know that they are sharing files with incorrect descriptions, they are unwittingly contributing to the fake search results.

Homersimpson
06-01-2003, 01:56 PM
Right, I just right click on the file in my shared folder and edit the details, but you also have to change the filename in Windows Explorer.

BCCorn
06-01-2003, 02:32 PM
I might be adding to this as well. I had to un/re-install Kaaa Lite and I can&#39;t see the original file names. When I looked at them in My Kazaa Lite all of my downloads had the same filename and title. It seems to have copied the filenames to make titles. All downloads since then are fine.

Initially I thought OK, title = filename, no confusion/ fakes there.

Now I&#39;m thinking that I don&#39;t know what others are seeing on their search when my files come up. If they see what I do that&#39;s OK, maybe one of you can tell me if there&#39;s any chance that they&#39;re seeng the original, possibly fake, titles?

JaVnI
06-01-2003, 05:18 PM
Well I must tell you that i know that some people rename for fun. Most fake files are accidental. However there is one other group of fakes. The people who make movies and are in that business. Also for software, Microsoft. They buy a computer and fill it with fakes and put them on the p2p network. This is obviously to get people frustrated and then think is it worth using kazaa if all you get is fakes?
All I can say is that people should stop complaining and also to help we should consider opening a fake section in movieworld. This would be like a verifieds but its Fake Verifieds. People could post the files for new movies that they have found were fake i.e. the file name, title, length and size. I think its a good idea i hope the board managers see this...
I think everyone would agree it could save time. Especially for the poor 56kers :(

XSpikeX
06-01-2003, 05:33 PM
Avi Preview.

rOBINtheHOod
06-01-2003, 06:15 PM
not all movies work in the avi preview...and besides, you cant preview software. I think its a great idea. Also, avi preview could take hours for someone on 56k.

angellynn26
06-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by JaVnI@1 June 2003 - 17:18
Well I must tell you that i know that some people rename for fun. Most fake files are accidental. However there is one other group of fakes. The people who make movies and are in that business. Also for software, Microsoft. They buy a computer and fill it with fakes and put them on the p2p network. This is obviously to get people frustrated and then think is it worth using kazaa if all you get is fakes?
All I can say is that people should stop complaining and also to help we should consider opening a fake section in movieworld. This would be like a verifieds but its Fake Verifieds. People could post the files for new movies that they have found were fake i.e. the file name, title, length and size. I think its a good idea i hope the board managers see this...
I think everyone would agree it could save time. Especially for the poor 56kers :(
excellent, excellent idea&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s the best idea I&#39;ve heard yet to handle fakes and I think it would truly help&#33; I hope the right people get to read your post.

Just to settle this &#39;stop complaining&#39; business, I don&#39;t see why people have such a big problem with others complaining about fakes.... it IS a pain (especially w/ a 56K), and if you don&#39;t know what you&#39;re doing and dl a bunch of fakes, sometimes wasting DAYS of your time, you are BOUND to be upset&#33; To everyone who says "STOP COMPLAINING", why don&#39;t you just stop telling people to stop complaining? Everyone who has to deal with the enormous magnitude of fakes on Kazaa have every right to be upset and to complain. So, I tell all of you....if people&#39;s complaints are bothering you on the forum....IGNORE them, don&#39;t go into those topics, and why bother telling people to stop complaining? ONCE AND FOR ALL, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING&#33; I choose to tell you &#39;stop complaining&#39; people to "STOP COMPLAINING", we&#39;re tired of hearing you complain about people complaining&#33; Believe me, THAT is getting just as old as the complaints themselves.

Colt Seevers
06-01-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by angellynn26+1 June 2003 - 18:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angellynn26 @ 1 June 2003 - 18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JaVnI@1 June 2003 - 17:18
excellent, excellent idea&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s the best idea I&#39;ve heard yet to handle fakes and I think it would truly help&#33; I hope the right people get to read your post.

Just to settle this &#39;stop complaining&#39; business, I don&#39;t see why people have such a big problem with others complaining about fakes.... it IS a pain (especially w/ a 56K), and if you don&#39;t know what you&#39;re doing and dl a bunch of fakes, sometimes wasting DAYS of your time, you are BOUND to be upset&#33; To everyone who says "STOP COMPLAINING", why don&#39;t you just stop telling people to stop complaining? Everyone who has to deal with the enormous magnitude of fakes on Kazaa have every right to be upset and to complain. So, I tell all of you....if people&#39;s complaints are bothering you on the forum....IGNORE them, don&#39;t go into those topics, and why bother telling people to stop complaining? ONCE AND FOR ALL, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING&#33; I choose to tell you &#39;stop complaining&#39; people to "STOP COMPLAINING", we&#39;re tired of hearing you complain about people complaining&#33; Believe me, THAT is getting just as old as the complaints themselves. [/b][/quote]
:lol: lol....hey could you please stop complaining...about people who complain... err about people who are posting to complain about people who share fakes&#33;&#33;&#33; GOD DAMMIT&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks ;)

bestoutof2
06-01-2003, 06:48 PM
before kazaa lite came out lots of people was on kazaa so thay had that stuiped participation level thing trying to get it to grow and grow so thay rename a file so people can download it i just look at the kb and what is bandwidth and eta i donot know what that is but alot of theam do rename the file for fun so you can download theam we need more programs so we can find fakes or some thing and a lot of people donot share and i think the only reason people do share some times is cause that use kazaa and thay whont there participation level to grow i donot rename file i donot keep fakes i just delete theam cause it is a wast of my hard drive why keep theam there is no reason if it doesnot work on my kazaa lite or avi preview or my real one player or on my window media player for get it please make it so we know that it is a fake please and if alot of people have it it may not be a fake and if you are downloading a file if it has like 32 people online that have it click the+ button on the download when you are in the search screen and if some one renamed it most likely it is a fake and look at the kb a movie need to have at least 6 number like this for an example 297453kb

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 06:58 PM
it really pisses me off too, but you need to calm down, theres ways round it &#33;&#33;

aintgottime
06-01-2003, 07:08 PM
The most dumbest thing people do though, is when they download these plain black screens or films that have the wrong name, they KEEP IT. What retard would keep a blank file&#33; I ask you hundreds of users do it WHY?????????? Plus another question, why once a download has been completed and found not to be what it was named do people not rename it?

Sorry to say but theres too many internet morons out there&#33;

ButWay
06-01-2003, 07:40 PM
as some one sayed(?) most people aren&#39;t aware of that they share fakes I mean if I have my computer running 24/7 it may take a few days before I can verify any DL movie or program

aintgottime
06-01-2003, 07:42 PM
yeah and then the clever thing to do if its fake is delete it but many idoits dont&#33;

shn
06-01-2003, 08:06 PM
:)

rOBINtheHOod
06-01-2003, 08:30 PM
If you dont know how to drive a car, does it make sense to get in one and try to do so?
I dont think it does, you might kill yourself or someone else.

you were 16 once, you tell me...

It&#39;s not my problem because you get yourself into something and dont know what the hell your doing.

It IS your problem because you choose to file share

I find it very hard to believe you unwittingly served up a fake file for 3 weeks.

I have 2 jobs, a child, a house to take care of and many other side projects. I appologize for not reaching the level of geekness you have obviously acheived (hence the linux) but I have a full plate and dont have time to waste my entire life plastered to a monitor.

You linux fags are all the same. you think you are better and smarter than everyone else. Tell you what, either use that OS for what it was made for and start serving files on mIRC as an actual server, or take that overbloated, cumbersome waste of space and give it to someone that will...what a joke.

tyk
06-01-2003, 08:58 PM
There are so many fake files in Kazaa network that it has becomes part of Kazaa. Veterans have come up with ways to identify fakes and make their Kazaa downloading a pleasant experience.

Ways to identify fakes
1) use klboard verified section
2) look at both file title and file name b4 downloading (ie file info)
3) look at the file size
4) pm the user for verification
5) use AVI-Preview (or any other software that allow previewing)

For point (3), its more useful when downloading series or porno. Take for eg Southpark series, most files having description & name like "Southpark-304", which in fact its episode 305, and u may end up downloading 2 episode 305.
For porno, as we all know, they have thousand and one file names and descriptions, comparing file size is the only sure way not to downloading something thats already in your sharefolder.

Why do people keep fakes
1) They rename file name without editing file info in Kazaa
2) They ain&#39;t sure the file that cannot be play is due to software problem or simply its fake.
3) They do not know file in their share folder can be &#39;unshared&#39;.
4) They edit all file info with the &#39;This is Fake&#39; label to serve as warning to user who know or care to view file info b4 downloading.
5) They acknowledge fakes as being part of Kazaa and do not think any of their actions matter as the fake is shared by 50 or 100 other users.
6) They do this in hope to share their suffering with others.
7) They do this to discourage p2p sharing.
8) They do this for their entertainment.
9) The reasons goes on.........

Why do people keep complaining about fakes
1) They spend weeks to download the movie (esp 56K user), and when the day it is finally completed, imagine their disappointment and rage to find out it is fake (worse still, its a 700M blank file).
2) They find it so unfair and unimaginable that they do their fair part of sharing genuine files while others Kazaa users abuse this mutual trust.
3) They have high hope for both humanity and Kazaa community, and believe by bring out the issue, a solution maybe found to settle or prevent this problem in the future.
4) They are lazy or they don&#39;t know the ways to identify fakes.
5) They are .........

Why do members get irritated by this issue
1) Countless threads have touch on this topics and there bound to be one or two similar thread raised by some new comers every now and then.
2) They acknowledge fake files as part of Kazaa and there is absolutely no fool-proof solution to this issue, and they get tired of all these shouting and cursing of &#39;Why do people share fake files&#39;. The only thing they can do is to explain the situation and give advice to new comer to accept the fact or reality. But they are human, sometimes (or most of the time) their patient may wear thin, and their comments may not be so friendly.
3) Most or all members of the board are trust worthy, and they do their parts by sharing genuine files, and a thread like &#39;Why do u people share fakes&#39; is not applicable in this forum.
4) ......

Some suggestions:

1) Can we merge all threads about fake files issue into a &#39;All About Fake Files&#39; thread for people who want to post verified fakes, people who want to express/vent their frustration and anger when downloaded fake files, members who like to share tips on how to avoid downloading fakes?

2) I&#39;m not too sure is this include in FAQ, can we include a beginner guide or step-by-step procedure about editing files info in Kazaa Help Content? Say make it prominent in the Kazaa Readme or as a Text display in Kazaa interface to gain maximum user&#39;s attention as a step to better educate users on fake files awareness. In addition with a direct link to this website, for any further info about fake files topic, like step-by-step use of AVI-Preview, one-step tools for better file info management, how to use verified section, etc.

rOBINtheHOod
06-01-2003, 09:12 PM
A whole board on fakes would be a great idea. I have some good ways of identifying both, but I think they would just be wasted on this thread...and to hard to find for people that really need to know. If only the resident programmers had access to the source code. That would take care of alot of these types of problems for sure.
some of the categories could be:

1.ranting and venting
2.known fakes
3.tips & tricks to spot fakes
4.tips & tricks to find viable files

i think it would really help relieve some of the frustration and flaming going on.

marble
06-01-2003, 09:34 PM
:D LOOK just use the verifieds....... or BITTORENT.

Fakes are a bloody nightmare but since it happened to me a few times i educated myself and just started using torrents and sig2dat. I havent downloaded a fake for months.Thanks to this forum etc..

(there was that time when i got pissed and thought id d/l terminator 3 though......)

BCCorn
06-01-2003, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=JaVnI,1 June 2003 - 17:18] Well I must tell you that i know that some people rename for fun. Most fake files are accidental. However there is one other group of fakes. The people who make movies and are in that business. Also for software, Microsoft. They buy a computer and fill it with fakes and put them on the p2p network. This is obviously to get people frustrated and then think is it worth using kazaa if all you get is fakes?

EDIT. I don&#39;t know why the above text didn&#39;t come out as a quote, it was supposed to, please read it as such.

Ummmm, I&#39;m not so sure about this. All that anyone would have to do would be to post the real info as a fake to stop us downloading it.

I do like the idea of a "how to spot fakes" section. If one of the experts writes something comphrensive and useful on this perhaps a moderator would consider pinning it.

Aznmask
06-01-2003, 11:10 PM
stop complaining..... then try not d/l fake file. Check the file name, size, how many ppl sharing. There is no other way to stop d/l fake file.

I can tell you why ppl rename file name well beczu they think it is fun to have ppl d/l with their 56k..(i dont share fake file lol)

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 04:11 AM
This is why I am getting sick of this board.

Too many retarded people comming on, complaining about the same shit we have heard for a year, or asking for the same shit, etc.

Few of this board newbies have any respect for the ship we run here.

this place is going down the shitter... ;)

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 05:48 AM
aghh...come on Schmiggy dont abandon ship yet. Yeah theres a lot of newbs posting the same things over and over, but there are also some really good threads on this board.

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 04:11
This is why I am getting sick of this board.

Too many retarded people comming on, complaining about the same shit we have heard for a year, or asking for the same shit, etc.

Few of this board newbies have any respect for the ship we run here.

this place is going down the shitter... ;)
No offense, but I feel the urge to ask why you look at topics on this subject if it makes you so sick? You really don&#39;t have to post a comment on it or look at these topics....it&#39;s not like you&#39;re forced to do it, are you? Also, I would like to know about "the ship we run here"... who, exactly, is we? Is there some rule that says you can&#39;t post your opinions here unless you have belonged to the forum for some specific period of time? Those of you who&#39;ve been on the forum for a while discriminate against newbies all the time, so why should us newbies worry about accomodating you all? I was unaware that there was some rule about not repeating topics, besides, the more experienced may be tired of listening to the &#39;same shit&#39; for a year, but those of us who are new to the forum haven&#39;t been listening to it&#33; So, get off our backs&#33; And I&#39;ll say it again.....don&#39;t look at/post on these topics if you don&#39;t like them&#33; Nobody&#39;s twisting your arm to read these&#33; Most of you people who say lame shit like this are just bitching for the sake of bitching.

And lastly, you don&#39;t get respect unless you give it. It has been my observation that many people on this forum ruin it by dishing out nothing but disrespect to newbies. Doesn&#39;t exactly make you feel at all welcome on the forum or like giving respect to those who have none for you. So, don&#39;t ask for it unless you&#39;re prepared to give it back&#33;

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 06:19 AM
Hey angellynn26. You make a good point. I dont think Schmiggy was trying to put down newbies in any way. And you guys have every right to post threads as any of the senior members do. And your right...there should be mutual respect. I just think he was saying that hes tired of members who dont use the faqs or the search option. I mean most of the questions that are asked, have been asked many times before, and if some members took the time to search, they would find what they are looking for. And the FAQ&#39;s are there to help our new members...and they give more than adaquate answers to some of the questions that are posted. The problem with posting topics...that have been posted b4 is that they begin to clog the board. You look for a topic you just posted only to find it halfway down the list due to 7 people all asking where to get Reloaded. There is no need for that.

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:26 AM
I for one dont need your fucking respect. I have earned plenty of respect around here, and you by no means are needed in that regard.

Two, that comment wasnt directly towards you, it was to "everyone" who posts the same shit time and time again.

Three, the next time you decided to post some retarded thread, why dont you search first, see what other people posted the same retarded thread, and comment in that, and save others the trouble of having to sort through your repeat retarded thread to find the content that is meaningfull and original.

Fourth, this certainly doesnt need to be in the Movieworld, and is more appropriate for the Filesharing section of the forum.

Fifth, I dont discriminate against newbies, I discriminate against IDIOTS who feel the need to RUN THEIR MOUTHS WITH CAPSLOCKS ON, and have no concept of punctuation when they post, or start a thread.

Sixth... you dont like my post, or my comments on your BS... then dont post it... you post in a "public" forum, and I can say what ever I damn well please.

and to top it off...

http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg

*yes, im in a shitty a mood, and by no means am feeling "PC"...*

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 06:29 AM
http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg
LOL...its hillarious everytime

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@2 June 2003 - 06:19
The problem with posting topics...that have been posted b4 is that they begin to clog the board. You look for a topic you just posted only to find it halfway down the list due to 7 people all asking where to get Reloaded. There is no need for that.
groggman, I can certainly see your point with clogging the board, I admit I never thought of that. I would like to point out, however, that this topic was never to complain about fakes and such as most are, but rather to call out to those who get some kind of kick out of doing it. I wanted to see if one of those posers would actually have the nerve to make a comment about their motivations for posting fakes. I certainly never thought so many people would get riled up about it :blink: I still like the idea posted earlier about included a section in the forum strictly devoted to fakes, then those who don&#39;t want to be stuck wading through those posts wouldn&#39;t have to and those who want to rant would have a good place to do it in.

Also, to those of you talking about some newbies who just don&#39;t know any better and don&#39;t rename fake files or don&#39;t know how to... I really wasn&#39;t talking about those kinds of file sharers, I was referring to the people who were the first to rename the file and distribute it all over Kazaa.

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:32 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya, i try to keep it in moderation, and it always comes off great... kinda like the Nelson "ha ha" on simpsons... just a touch now and then, and it always kills... :P

edim
06-02-2003, 06:33 AM
Schmigs your so uptight some times hehe but you have that hilarious homo pic so I still like ya hahaha.. It&#39;s true that everyone should read the FAQ&#39;s and aquaint themselves with the software they use. Especially when they&#39;re getting pissed about stuff. Chances are someone else has already dealt with it and have some useful stuff posted. My advice is to learn the steps to avoid fakes. If you let it get to you the swinging corporate raiders running the movie industry will have won in their attemp at messing up P2P software. (yes i think the majority of fakes are posted by these bastages)

ps This forum rules. ;)

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 06:35 AM
I still like the idea posted earlier about included a section in the forum strictly devoted to fakes, I dont know...that would be pretty pointless to me...I mean you have a section for verifieds...so you know if its not there...than what your downloading is fake.

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by angellynn26@2 June 2003 - 01:32
I would like to point out, however, that this topic was never to complain about fakes and such as most are, but rather to call out to those who get some kind of kick out of doing it. I wanted to see if one of those posers would actually have the nerve to make a comment about their motivations for posting fakes.

I still like the idea posted earlier about included a section in the forum strictly devoted to fakes, then those who don&#39;t want to be stuck wading through those posts wouldn&#39;t have to and those who want to rant would have a good place to do it in.

I was referring to the people who were the first to rename the file and distribute it all over Kazaa.
No one is gonna come out and say, Yea its me&#33; Come on, think about it...

We dont need a forum on fakes, if people just stick to the verifieds... if you dont see it listed, at least speaking movie wise, and its not on vcdquality, or irc, or newsgroups, odds are its fake, and u should leave it alone.

Alot of times fakes come from movie companies themselves, the blank ones, etc, just in attempt to flood the network with crap, making it harder to get what u want. Thus, we have verfieds, so u dont have to deal with it.

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by edim@2 June 2003 - 01:33
Schmigs your so uptight some times hehe but you have that hilarious homo pic so I still like ya hahaha..
Ya, i know. Its late, been a rough weekend, gone for 4 days, come back, to see 20,000 threads of the same stuff I have read before drives me NUTS. But for the most part, I handle myself appropriately, :D

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 06:26
I for one dont need your fucking respect.&nbsp; I have earned plenty of respect around here, and you by no means are needed in that regard.

Two, that comment wasnt directly towards you, it was to "everyone" who posts the same shit time and time again.&nbsp;

Three, the next time you decided to post some retarded thread, why dont you search first, see what other people posted the same retarded thread, and comment in that, and save others the trouble of having to sort through your repeat retarded thread to find the content that is meaningfull and original.&nbsp;

Fourth, this certainly doesnt need to be in the Movieworld, and is more appropriate for the Filesharing section of the forum.

Fifth, I dont discriminate against newbies, I discriminate against IDIOTS who feel the need to RUN THEIR MOUTHS WITH CAPSLOCKS ON, and have no concept of punctuation when they post, or start a thread.

Sixth... you dont like my post, or my comments on your BS... then dont post it... you post in a "public" forum, and I can say what ever I damn well please.&nbsp;

and to top it off
First, I obviously don&#39;t give a f*ck about or need your respect either, hence why I said you don&#39;t get what you don&#39;t give.

Second, The next time you decide to post comments about grammar, try correcting your own.

Third, thanks for repeating my point...if you don&#39;t like what you&#39;re reading in this post, then don&#39;t post in it.....lol, idiot.

Fourth, if you don&#39;t like my comments on your BS....then don&#39;t post it, and I can say/post whatever I damn well please.

:lol: :P :lol:

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:45 AM
Nice try...

but my chips pic already owned you... nuff said.

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 06:45
Nice try...

but my chips pic already owned you... nuff said.
sure....as if that&#39;s going to bother me&#33; lol I&#39;m a married woman and have no insecurities about my sexuality, hun....try it on someone who cares :lol: :lol: :lol:

edim
06-02-2003, 06:49 AM
Credits to angellynn26 for joining the forum with a bang&#33; haha welcome&#33; :D

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by edim@2 June 2003 - 06:49
Credits to angellynn26 for joining the forum with a bang&#33; haha welcome&#33; :D
lol I guess I can&#39;t help myself...stirring up trouble is in my nature ;)

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by angellynn26@1 June 2003 - 02:09
FUQ you loser a&#036;&#036;holes who have NOTHING better to do with your life than rename stupid files on Kazaa&#33;&nbsp; HOW LAME AND RETARDED ARE YOU?&#33;?&#33;&nbsp; WHAT IS THE FUQING POINT?&#33;?&nbsp; WHY???&nbsp; WHY??? WHY??? I want to hear from you A&#036;&#036;HOLES exactly WHAT PURPOSE there is in doing this...&nbsp; WHAT DO YOU GAIN BESIDES THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU&#39;RE A COMPLETE A&#036;&#036;??????
Ya... quite the "bang"

almost mistook it for a 10 year old kid... love the dollar signs by the way... the caps, ya... great way to start off a forum session.

Lets hope this isnt a foreshadow of shit to come... <_<

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 06:51
Ya... quite the "bang"

almost mistook it for a 10 year old kid... love the dollar signs by the way... the caps, ya... great way to start off a forum session.

Lets hope this isnt a foreshadow of shit to come... <_<
I can see you enjoy being a critical ass... one of your pasttimes?

Obviously it is pointless to explain my grammatical purpose in the first post to you, but I&#39;ll try

It&#39;s called placing emphasis. What I had to say wasn&#39;t something to be said lightly, and I think I got that point across well.

The comment about the 10 year old...just brilliant, man, brilliant&#33; Been to college? Hell, did ya even graduate high school? In other words, if you want to discuss intelligence levels, stack whatever education you&#39;ve got against my B.A. and M.A. Do you even know what those are?

Ad
06-02-2003, 07:09 AM
hmm this thread is getting interesting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 07:18 AM
Ill take my 3 years so far from the University of Michigan over your b.a and m.a from Joe&#39;s Mountain View University any day....

btw... your the one who posted comming off as an asshat... acting immature by common board standards. Opening yourself up to any and every form of criticisim. Go back to your Yahoo Forums, and practice up some more, learn some proper net-edicate. They teach that word at Joe&#39;s Moutain View University? Edicate? Maybe you dont learn that till you get your doctorate...

hard having a battle of witts with someone who is unarmed...

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 07:19 AM
well, it&#39;s time for bed. Sorry I can&#39;t wait for your reply schmiggy. Just so you know, I am an instigator....I love a good fight. Thanks for being such a good sport....believe me, I usually have people ready to fly through their computers at me, so you&#39;ve been rather reserved&#33; haha. Really though, I don&#39;t take any of it personally and I hope you didn&#39;t either....sometimes I can go overboard when I play, so my apologies if I offended you...lol.

ok...saw your post....graduated from your biggest rival and DAMN PROUD TO BE A BUCKEYE....LOL
Oh, and it&#39;s ETIQUETTE, not edicate&#33; HA&#33;

Good night Kazaa....

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 07:21 AM
nite nite...

my only thing i wanted across, is just search and post in these common threads... as they are out there... B)

good game, and welcome to the board.

*edit*

a buckeye?

No wonder the attitude... what was that like 8 wins a row, 3 national titles spoiled by us? lol... we are mortal enemies, shoulda known... :lol:

btw... UofM will take the big ten this year... OSU just got lucky last year, :rolleyes:

angellynn26
06-02-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 07:21
nite nite...

my only thing i wanted across, is just search and post in these common threads... as they are out there...&nbsp; B)

good game, and welcome to the board.
Thanks hun, it was fun :) glad to be here ;)

yeah, sure, just a fluke, eh? NATIONAL CHAMPS, MAN&#33;&#33; That&#39;s waaaay bigger than the big 10&#33; :P

thegroggman
06-02-2003, 07:23 AM
...wow...a happy ending...brings a tear to my eye :&#39;(

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 07:25 AM
rofl...

never get a buckeye and a wolverine in the same thread, will never work out...

notice the clash... i shoulda have guessed... lol....

Us at UofM know our superiority, and are often irked by those who attempt to tread on it, lol... and often, we get way too cocky, but its hard when we are that damn good, lol.

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 07:26 AM
i prefer to see fights in real-life.
as long as no one dies or shit

rOBINtheHOod
06-02-2003, 07:29 AM
uh...excuse me for interrupting your public displays of affection (kinda like the boy and girl in high school that liked each other so they were mean to each other kind of thing) but I think the point of the fakes forum was to give people a place to go to maybe keep "out of control" threads like this a place on the board. Then maybe people can bitch in peace, and other people wont bitch about people bitching. Realistically complaining about complaining is really just as bad as the original complaint. This board keeps going around in one retarded circle...not to say that it isnt entertaining though.
Although, I am somewhat dissapointed in Schmiggy&#39;s lack of tact and understanding. I suppose that forum experience and a lot of posts dont always equal maturity...way to set an example bro&#33;

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 07:30 AM
fights in real life can be fun, but not worth it at times, ask the guy i was my last bar fight with, who ended up in jail, after I kicked the snot out of him, just cuz he kicked my other friends door in, as the cops pulled in, after my and my buddy already left, lol.

Me + drinking + bars + confrontational people do not mix. So I try to avoid one of the 4 at all times.

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 07:30

Me + drinking + bars + confrontational people do not mix. So I try to avoid one of the 4 at all times.
how do you manage to avoid yourself? :lol:

just kiddin dude.

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 07:33 AM
Robin.

we have tried the Fakes section before... we know what we are talking about, surprisingly. And it was found that it wasnt really needed, as was generally a waste of space...

And like i said, this topic would have been better suited in the filesharring forum, a Fake Forum, isnt needed just to have threads like this. And everyone can bitch and complain freely in the lounge... so no excuses there... :)

rOBINtheHOod
06-02-2003, 07:37 AM
see, now no one mentioned that it had been tried before. That changes everything. It just seems to me that there is a lot of flaming going on in almost every board and people need a place to vent without clogging up potentially useful threads. But i suppose that wouldnt necessarily stop anyone from posting this crap any where they feel like. Oh well, its a good idea in theory.

Schmiggy_JK23
06-02-2003, 07:39 AM
Not a problem. :)

And im really not an asshole... just look at all the goodies i post, and contributions i make, lol... i just get going at times.

rOBINtheHOod
06-02-2003, 07:49 AM
And im really not an asshole... just look at all the goodies i post, and contributions i make, lol... i just get going at times.

Yes, I know...I&#39;ve read your posts on other boards. I suppose it gets frustrating dealing with alot of young noobs that dont understand forum protocols. WE NEED CROWD CONTROL :P

BCCorn
06-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 07:33
we have tried the Fakes section before... we know what we are talking about, surprisingly.&nbsp; And it was found that it wasnt really needed, as was generally a waste of space...&nbsp;

Fun as this thread has been, couldn&#39;t someone have said that earlier.

I AM a newby, I joined this board within days of getting into filesharing, which was within days of getting braodband. On 56k it was just too expensive.

I&#39;ll have to ask the board to forgive me if I ask some basic questions that have been answered before, I do try to search but there&#39;s just too much info out there. There HAS to be a lot of people in that position.

So, to get completely of of the subject, Schmiggy used the contraction rofl, wtf (see I know some of them) does that stand for?

edim
06-02-2003, 08:12 AM
ROFL = Rolls On Floor Laughing :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 08:15 AM
wtf - what the fuck

BCCorn
06-02-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by edim@2 June 2003 - 08:12
ROFL = Rolls On Floor Laughing :D
Thanks, I tried to puzzle it out but I was thinking obscenities&#33; :) :) :)

Absolute Pure Evil
06-02-2003, 08:54 AM
:unsure:

In my opinion, I believe there are Cellar Dwellars out there, who got fat bandwidth, (cuz they live in their parent&#39;s basement and their parents OF COURSE pay for everything), rename filez on Kazaa and Kazaa Lite then suddenly watch their bandwidth get killed off so they can&#39;t do ANYTHING online, even thier online matches of HOMM 4, they see their bandwidth DIE and begin...

GIGGLING&#33;&#33; :lol: :blink:

They sit there in their 6 week old dirty underwear, doing a nerd laugh and for reasons I have yet to understand, because apparrently, we&#39;re not as smart as they are, seem to think it&#39;s a joke....

Big joke.. I&#39;m laughing, I&#39;m laughing at the FAKE FILE NAMERS... Your joke is TOO Intellectual for us&#33;&#33; Time to go BIG TIME&#33; instead of Kazaa, why not use all that money and buy a nice server, and post all those files on the World Wide Web&#33; Spend THOUSANDS of dollars JUST to for the joke of renaming files so people never get what they want... The whole POINT is to get what WE WANT&#33;&#33; ALL OF US&#33;&#33; GEEEZE&#33;&#33; :angry:

Pat yourselves on the back, you&#39;re doing a good job being a, "Self :ph34r: Proclaimed," Internet Guru... Just change the underwear already, your mom is beginning to worry...

Oh by the way... Learn the difference between, "You&#39;re," and, "Your," in proper grammar, fuck nut... Typos we all forgive.. Even bad spelling, (just repeated bad spelling make you look like a... Well... You DO rename files... Guess you&#39;re too smart for us... ) <_<

I&#39;m done bitching, let the griping begin.. And if it does.. I got a nice F U waitin&#39; for ya... :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Absolute Pure Evil@2 June 2003 - 08:54

They sit there in their 6 week old dirty underwear
isnt this a little optimistic?

i think they dont wear underwear, but sit on some sort of chair-cum-toilet that has been converted so they can shit and piss at will.

also their mommies would take the food up to them i suppose...(*EDIT: or down to them if they are in the basement*)

did you know if you feed someone honey for 3 months they&#39;ll burn like a candle?

3RA1N1AC
06-02-2003, 10:19 AM
just to reinforce the sensible solutions people mentioned

1) AVI Preview, AVI Preview, AVI Preview.
2) look at the file names (right side of the window) and not just the file description (left side of the window). if you see that 100 people have a hot new movie ("TheHulk.avi" for example), but 10 people are lumped in with them who have the same file named something else ("ScaryMovie.avi" for example)... you can be 99% sure that the file is actually the older movie because nobody is going to get their rocks off by changing the name of a new movie to the name of an old movie.
3) AVI Preview, AVI Preview, AVI Preview.
4) K-Lite Movieworld Verified forum and FastTrackMovies.com... the sig2dat hashes work 99% of the time, and even when they don&#39;t, they are a good thing to help you judge what size the real files should be in the search results.
5) AVI Preview. ;)

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@2 June 2003 - 10:19
just to reinforce the sensible solutions people mentioned

1) AVI Preview, AVI Preview, AVI Preview.
2) look at the file names (right side of the window) and not just the file description (left side of the window). if you see that 100 people have a hot new movie ("TheHulk.avi" for example), but 10 people are lumped in with them who have the same file named something else ("ScaryMovie.avi" for example)... you can be 99% sure that the file is actually the older movie because nobody is going to get their rocks off by changing the name of a new movie to the name of an old movie.
3) AVI Preview, AVI Preview, AVI Preview.
4) K-Lite Movieworld Verified forum and FastTrackMovies.com... the sig2dat hashes work 99% of the time, and even when they don&#39;t, they are a good thing to help you judge what size the real files should be in the search results.
5) AVI Preview. ;)
some good advice there :D &#33;

Ad
06-02-2003, 11:31 AM
I just love these fighting threads :lol: :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 11:46 AM
why cant there be more love in the world?

and on the k-lite boards?

Ad
06-02-2003, 12:45 PM
well in musicworld theres someone who is making a complete ass of himself

I love everyone here http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/style_images/1/icon12.gifhttp://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/style_images/1/icon12.gif

theres always love in the community

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@2 June 2003 - 12:45

theres always love in the community
depends which community i suppose...

Hazzy Hazz
06-02-2003, 02:49 PM
the lurve of fighting

BCCorn
06-02-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 08:59
did you know if you feed someone honey for 3 months they&#39;ll burn like a candle?

How on earth did you find that out?

I&#39;ve got this mental picture of you having someone tied up in the basement, force feeding them honey, and holding a match to them once a day until they catch fire.

Did you try maple syrup, treacle, peanut butter etc. or just go straight to honey?

:D :D :D :D :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BCCorn+2 June 2003 - 20:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BCCorn @ 2 June 2003 - 20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 08:59

How on earth did you find that out?

I&#39;ve got this mental picture of you having someone tied up in the basement, force feeding them honey, and holding a match to them once a day until they catch fire.

Did you try maple syrup, treacle, peanut butter etc. or just go straight to honey?

:D :D :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
treacle was an intial option, but the recipient declined...
and so it had to be honey...
chesnut honey seems to be the best...

and well, i kept him in the attic :lol:

mrtilley
06-02-2003, 11:00 PM
Well this is nice long post must admit that I havn&#39;t read completley just the first couple of pages, but I thought I would add, that if there is an 8 yr old midget reading the post and is the culprit of changing names do you really think he or she is actually going to have a sudden remorse of guilt and delete all his files?

Man im drunk