PDA

View Full Version : Another FTWR SPY Busted

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 01:56 PM
FTWR Busted SPY BY me
and gave ftwr pictures and tried to bann me ..
i gave him fake pictures , because i knew that he was a spy from the start

THis was conversation ::::
\/» cMd «\/ says:
i'm znik at FST btw

his mail :: [email protected]

warn from him

i'm not sure that he is znik , but he said that :)

and he is thinking that i will trade ftwr or to give him a pictures of my account .... die Spies DIEEEEEEE:angry:

Maybe i have FTWR , and i won't trade it ,,, but a spies NONO
--------------------------------------------------------------------

and he said he had 3 accounts here , so be warn
-----------------------------------------
see ::
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7509/82211516ff9.jpg
he still thinking that i gave him correct pictures and ratios , i know u are a spy from the start stupid :D

------------------------------------------------------------
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2934/aaaaaaajj7.jpg

alaakoura
04-04-2007, 01:58 PM
good u done

OmaRin0
04-04-2007, 02:00 PM
great work snakesman

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Thx

erax
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
good shoot ,Bastardo

SkullForce
04-04-2007, 02:04 PM
There is another spy here i will tell his name when i make sure by 100% that he is a spy.

danelna
04-04-2007, 02:05 PM
good work!! like U said spy just die!!!!

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Ok we will wait 1man

mestari
04-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Haha, beware spies, FST will bust you all ;) great work guys..!

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Where We are , we are traders , it just a trackers
it's not an empire , ftn vs ftwr , every tracker sends spies ,
be easy admins , hold on

SkullForce
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
The spy i suspect will be working for UK.-T and FTWR.

V
04-04-2007, 02:12 PM
yeah Snakesman
this is my friend! Great job buddy
keep going and bust Spies

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Thx ,

FTN had spies Too ,

monk3y
04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
good job m8
this spies are a**ho*es

psyholic
04-04-2007, 03:02 PM
great work snakesman901 !!!!
are you israeli?

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
are you israeli?
thx

SkullForce
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Snackman is palastinian

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Snackman is palastinaian
but living in israel

SkullForce
04-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Arab 48

V
04-04-2007, 03:07 PM
yeah

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 03:08 PM
are you israeli?
i'm afraid now ;)
this question is make me afraid , the spy asked me the same question , and i know why he asked me , to know what my ip in ftwr ,, ;)

hungdob
04-04-2007, 03:19 PM
edit:
identity thieves are bad!

Melvinmeow
04-04-2007, 03:20 PM
are you israeli?
i'm afraid now ;)
this question is make me afraid , the spy asked me the same question , and i know why he asked me , to know what my ip in ftwr ,, ;)

Do you honestly think you are the only user on FTWR thats living in Israel?
LMAO
Even if they knew you were from there theres probably at least 1,000 if not more users from the same country as you anyways so what good would knowing what country your from be?
Now me on the other hand... Even on sites like TB theres a handful of users from SouthKorea (And even less that acctually live there lmao)

BTW not saying I doubt your proof. But those are just snapshots and an email address. Anyone could have easily made those in photoshop or hell even paintbrush. I dont really see the point in getting them disabled anways... you can easily signup for a new account and be back spying in 30 days anyways. So what exactly does disabling 1 account do? Least on the 1 account you all would know who they were and try to avoid them.

SkullForce
04-04-2007, 03:20 PM
F**K spies

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 03:21 PM
i'm afraid now ;)

Do you honestly think you are the only user on FTWR thats living in Israel?
LMAO
Even if they knew you were from there theres probably at least 1,000 if not more users from the same country as you anyways so what good would knowing what country your from be?
Now me on the other hand... Even on sites like TB theres a handful of users from SouthKorea (And even less that acctually live there lmao)
also if they knew my ip , i don't trade ftwr , i keep it for me

Xtremist
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM
I doubt he is Spy only of FTWR.

I spoke to him and that ARsehole said he had 3 ScT and that he was a collector of the accts.MAN U SAVED MY ACCT.

TYPE R
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
gr8 job m8

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 03:58 PM
thx

psyholic
04-04-2007, 04:11 PM
i asked the question because in your MSN was an advertisement in hebrew
and i think there is not more then 100 israeli users on FTWR....

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 04:13 PM
i asked the question because in your MSN was an advertisement in hebrew
and i think there is not more then 100 israeli users on FTWR....
there is a user said that u are a spy . it's right ??

bigjoe75
04-04-2007, 04:26 PM
If it's the same znik I talked to, there was a znik at torrentportal scamming people. He was telling people that if they don't give him the account he will have them banned. I talked to the znik here, and he said someone was using his name over there so I'm not sure it's the same guy as here. Some people really have no lives.

zumma
04-04-2007, 04:59 PM
FTWR Busted SPY BY me

\/» cMd «\/ says:
i'm znik at FST btw

warn from him

and he is thinking that i will trade ftwr or to give him a pictures of my account .... die Spies DIEEEEEEE:angry:

so ban znik (mods) he is a spy
he still thinking that i gave him correct pictures and ratios , i know u are a spy from the start stupid :D

Me 2.... happened with me from 1 month ago. his MSN [email protected] and i met him in Realpoor FOURM and he Talked tome via MSN when i offered F*WR for trading for S*T. after long time with me to wangle me for giving him screen shot for my Rabbit Account with Full Details and i refused...really i was very lucky because one of my friends told me that it was happened with him from 3 days ago. but for sorry he gave him screen shot with full details for his Rabbit account and the Account disabled at the same time. by the way he give me screen shot for his account in S*T with user name " L "

mashy
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
FTWR Busted SPY BY me

\/» cMd «\/ says:
i'm znik at FST btw

warn from him

so ban znik (mods) he is a spy

Me 2.... happened with me from 1 month ago. his MSN [email protected] and i met him in Realpoor FOURM and he Talked tome via MSN when i offered F*WR for trading for S*T. after long time with me to wangle me for giving him screen shot for my Rabbit Account with Full Details and i refused...really i was very lucky because one of my friends told me that it was happened with him from 3 days ago. but for sorry he gave him screen shot with full details for his Rabbit account and the Account disabled at the same time. by the way he give me screen shot for his account in S*T with user name " L "

Yes there`s member with ( L ) name already in SCT

znik
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
snakesman901 if I have ever sent you a private message here in FST asking for screenshots from your account I would like you to post a screenshot of our conversation here.

However if it was a person in an IRC claiming it was me how can you be sure it was actually me?

This insanity with this bastard abusing the reputation of honorable members of FST has gone too far...
The same person created an account at torrentportal with the nickname znik some days ago and cheated bigjoe75's friend.
His friend had an account in bitmeTV and thought he would exchange it with an FTN account with this fake "znik". He showed his bitmeTV account name with screenshots and when he refused at last to go on with the trade with that bastard, the fake "znik" threatend him that if he wouldn't take the bitmeTV account he would report it to the mods of bitmeTV. (eventually he did that and the account account was disabled!)...

I use a different name in torrentportal "trackerakias" and when I was informed by bigjoe75 about that situation with that scammer (he also thought I was the same person) I myself asked the mods of torrentportal to ban that scammer. (and was banned)

The same person had various other names (Phusion/znik/Torrents4U/marksman/ shinXtq/ th0r/g0ku/taba/taba4) in torrentportal, abusing the honor and respect of other members of FST.
http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28445.html

My registered email hasn't changed for years here in FST and HAS NEVER BEEN [email protected] (the mods can check that.)

And I am asking you again: Have you tried to trade with me via this forum?
Because if not it was YOUR fault.
Anyone could use any nickname in IRC even yours "snakesman901". Would that make you a scammer?

I have never had an account to FTWR. How can you prove that I was a spy of FTWR?
Please take your words back...

Kirosh
04-04-2007, 05:28 PM
great work snakesman901 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/snakesman901-150775)
we need to kill all spy her

znik
04-04-2007, 05:44 PM
volp have you read my answer? Where is the great work of snakessman? What has he accomplished apart from spoiling my name with this thread without any proof at all?

bigjoe75
04-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I believe you znik.

name in use
04-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Znik.AKA.FTWR.Spy.Busted-2007-FST

lol [torrent notice!]

znik
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
bigjoe75 is the reputable member here in FST that had invited his friend to bitmeTV and was the victim of the scammer at torrentportal.

He was the person who informed me about the same scammer that abused my name creating an account to torrentportal with the name "znik".
Read this please. All of you:
http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28445.html

Skiz
04-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Why are we still making these threads with accusations and claims???

The ignoring of these rules is really starting to piss me off. :dry:

DO NOT MAKE THESE THREADS!!!!

Read the rules - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-invite-scammers-126797

SnakesMan901
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
i didn't said that i'm sure it u . the spy said that ,.

znik
04-04-2007, 09:15 PM
snakesman901 I am stilling waiting for your apology... :angry:
Even though you are writing in your thread "i'm not sure that he is znik , but he said that" you ask the mods to ban me "so ban znik (mods) he is a spy" :angry:

I am really sorry to hear that someone abused my name to cheat you in an IRC conversation claiming it is me, but that doesn't mean that you could so easily create a thread spoiling my reputable name here without any proof at all... :angry:

I am not at all satisfied with your answer...
The only thing you did was to edit your 1st post removing the "so ban znik (mods) he is a spy" :angry: :angry:

I should in my turn ask the mods to ban you for spoiling innocent people with no proofs at all....

I am one of the oldest members here and I will never let any member spoil my name, (even if it is 3months old as you or older...)

Could you at least prove that I have 3accounts here?
I am sure NO, and that's something the mods will have to assure you... :frusty: (are you going to edit that too now?)

woolenundies
04-04-2007, 09:29 PM
why would the mods ban spies? they're only here to stop people trading accounts/invites from their site? there's nothing wrong with that

if trading accounts/invites is against their rules, you should respect that ._.

nemesi54
04-04-2007, 09:49 PM
why would the mods ban spies? they're only here to stop people trading accounts/invites from their site? there's nothing wrong with that

if trading accounts/invites is against their rules, you should respect that ._.

I think you're off topic..read again..

phrenzy
04-04-2007, 09:55 PM
I find it strange how people love there tracker collections and invites. They talk about how great the trackers are and such. Then abuse there rules and out rite cheat the sites and you wonder why spies are here... Bann the person who started this thread. He did not follow the rules and for calims he CAN'T and WON'T back up.

znik
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
I have never traded ANY of my accounts and won't EVER !

Search my previous posts and if you find any thread of mine trading my list of accounts as if they were "potatoes" I will give you all my accounts for free snakesman901...

My only participation was in giveaways and I have already given away a lot of invites (not accounts)...
And I have NO account to FTWR...

Kirosh
04-04-2007, 10:05 PM
volp have you read my answer? Where is the great work of snakessman? What has he accomplished apart from spoiling my name with this thread without any proof at all?
zink i don't read it :) and i don't mean any thing about u :happy:

V
04-04-2007, 10:07 PM
yeah all of ur threads "giveaways"
I don't know snakesman901 if u did a mistake or not!
till proves shown

znik
04-04-2007, 10:18 PM
good u done

great work snakesman

good shoot ,Bastardo

good work!! like U said spy just die!!!!

Haha, beware spies, FST will bust you all ;) great work guys..!

yeah Snakesman this is my friend! Great job buddy keep going and bust Spies

good job m8 this spies are a**ho*es

great work snakesman901 !!!! are you israeli?

good job man

good work!spies are bad :P

gr8 job m8

great work we need to kill all spy her
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support to snakesman, although you never bothered to think IF he had any proofs at all against me before accusing me and if his claims were justifiable and true... :frusty:

BTW not saying I doubt your proof. But those are just snapshots and an email address. Anyone could have easily made those in photoshop or hell even paintbrush. I dont really see the point in getting them disabled anways...
Thank you for your doubts.

I believe you znik.
Thank you for your trust.
I an just wondering if I had never noticed this thread soon enough...

asafisraeli123
04-04-2007, 10:21 PM
great work

znik
04-04-2007, 10:25 PM
great work of what asafisraeli123 ???

phrenzy
04-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Ya good photoshop skills. HA....znik is no spy...I've seen him arround for awhile now and his giveaways. YES giveaways not trading invites, not trading accounts..I tend to beleive someone who has been arround allmost as long as I..So great work on a false claim that you will never be able to back up..So if you trade accounts and get banned to bad shoulda known better dumbass.. Should have followed the rules here and at the site in question so you should be banned here too IMO.

SHUVT
04-04-2007, 10:30 PM
There is such a large group of assclowns here it amazes me. You trade, you get caught you deal with it. Who cares! I have come across znik's post several times and they have always been giveaways. These stupid ass "SPY" threads should be closed and thread starter banned as soon as they are seen by mods.

znik
04-04-2007, 10:36 PM
SHUVT mods are already aware of, let me assure you, and will sort this out pretty shortly as I was told... ;)

Snakesman was unlucky that accused a very old member, with a lot of giveaways and no trading threads with my accounts listed as potatoes...

SHUVT
04-04-2007, 10:51 PM
No problem znik. I have seen these threads before and it amazes me. Not only the person who starts them but all the "good job" and "Spies must die" posters as well.

greken24
04-04-2007, 11:14 PM
lol guys the guy i feel sorry for you znik.. i KNOW it wasnt you.. the scammer just choosed one mmbr to tell that he is a mmbr here.. anyways its enough for this thread.. the guy scammed me too.. and almost snakesman901.. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/snakesman901-150775)
He will get banned or whatever the mods dicise!

nemesi54
04-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I know znik a long time now..NO WAY his a scammer ...He is just a descent member of the community..

walczanin
04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
well its pretty much useless thread
as long as no hard proofs are provided, one is innocent, simple as that

znik
04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
walczanin no it's not as simple as that...
Could anyone spoil the others' reputation with no proofs as simple as that?
And what if I hadn't mentioned this thread...
And what if tomorrow another member is cheated by this scammer who abuses my name in IRC and in other forums?
And what if I had an account to FTWR with the name "znik" and saw it disabled because somebody claimed that some "znik" traded FTWR accounts ?
I think this issue is much more severe than you may think...
Tomorrow the same person could claim in IRC "I am walczanin"!!, show me your account names.
And after the account names were disabled the cheated person could make a very nice thread here writing:
"Nobody trust walczanin as middleman. He is a spy!"
How would you like that? :whistling

seh
04-04-2007, 11:56 PM
znik ,,. we get it.. it wasnt u .. now just leave it be.
anyone who will read this thread will understand..
and u dont trade anywayz , so it wont affect you ,. dont think ppl are not gonna want ur free giveaways cuzz sum1 called u a spy.. so just dont worry bout it ..

znik
04-05-2007, 12:00 AM
seh as I 've already mentioned, if I had an account to FTWR with the name "znik" it could have been disabled because somebody claimed that some "znik" traded FTWR accounts...

The same thing could happen to you tomorrow...

So, it's not as simple as that...

seh
04-05-2007, 12:08 AM
dude.. they called u a spy .. not a trader.. so that wouldnt get u banned!
ahh well .. im on ur side man .. i get ur point and all .. just dont think u have to keep goin on and on about it ... i saw what happend at torrentportal .. ( with all the diff names ) so i know what kind of idiot we're talkin' bout ..

Xtremist
04-05-2007, 12:08 AM
the spies name is s4yan at p2pforums so be warned.

seh
04-05-2007, 12:10 AM
the guy has like 20 names lol .. so just be carefull ..

znik
04-05-2007, 12:19 AM
@seh
If you were a mod of FTN and read that thread in TP:
http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28400-0-asc-0.html
znik: "I have two FTN accounts to trade.
I'm not really after something specific so make you best offer (only PM).
I prefer quality over quantity so take that into your consideration.
I'll be back later and choose the best offers."
What would you do if you searched your FTN database and found my account named "znik"?
Would you ban my FTN account or not? :wacko:

This scammer has used FST names like Phusion/znik/Torrents4U/marksman/ shinXtq/ th0r/g0ku/taba/taba4 and many more...

I think more FST members should be worried about the situation, especially the older and most trusted... :(

Alco23
04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Just pointing out that "znik" isn't the first FST alias copied and used at Torrentportal and other places. These alias-copiers claim they are the reputable FST members here then proceed to try screw you over.
As far as I'm aware of, most users here use different alias on different forums so be wary of these claims.

/edit: Damn I type too slow :P.

seh
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM
lol .. thats exactly why u shouldnt use the same username here that u do on ur trackers ( wich u probably dont , so u should be safe ):01:

chaptorrent
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM
lol he think himself own something precious ftwr & send spy to persuit others .........fuck u

Thatsgreat
04-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Nice job! Keep posting threads like this one.

hungdob
04-05-2007, 12:33 AM
znik if thats the situation i would like to apologize for my post.. snakesman proofs looked real but u didnt deserve the flaming that was going on.
then again im sorry