enoughfakefiles
04-05-2007, 11:51 AM
http://www.onlinekunst.de/maerz/bach/bach_junger-Mann.jpg

Barbarossa
04-05-2007, 11:52 AM
:coat:

manker
04-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Did you get dumped and so are allowed to go on the interweb again - or is this thread an excuse for one of the most badly constructed puns I've ever had the misfortune to see.

Either way, you lose :(

enoughfakefiles
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm still not on the internet a home cause i'm not allowed :ermm:

I could make i'm board thread and be a total loser :dabs:

Virtualbody1234
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Welcome Bach.

Mr. Mulder
04-05-2007, 12:04 PM
:wave:

Barbarossa
04-05-2007, 12:10 PM

You need to learn some l33tness

Find proper genuine legitimate excuses for being on tinternet at home. shopping for cool stuff, and making money on ebay are 2 good examples. :smilie4:

Talking pish with JPaul and manker, aren't :dabs:

manker
04-05-2007, 12:14 PM

Find proper genuine legitimate excuses for being on tinternet at home. shopping for cool stuff, and making money on ebay are 2 good examples. :smilie4:

Yeah but I think effy lives with his mam (that might have changed) and there's no reasoning with mothers when it comes to the internet.

I say that I've got a good deal on a power supply from Ebuyer, my Mam pulls a face like she's just eaten three lemons and goes, 'Internet, hmmmmm, you be careful and avoid all the paedophiles'.

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 12:40 PM
http://www.onlinekunst.de/maerz/bach/bach_junger-Mann.jpg

If this is true erm ( scroll up check your nick) enoughfakefiles, then this is great news indeed! Unfortunately, not being able to confirm that as your avatar is somewhat difficult for me too see (due to the advancing years) I will have to take you word for it and just say Haydn..good to see your Bach!

Gripper
04-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Do you still think you're me or did you get over that?
Or was that someone else who thunk that?
Hi Eff nice to see ya agin.

JPaul
04-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Hoi, don't drag me into their pish.

brotherdoobie
04-05-2007, 08:09 PM

Yeah but I think effy lives with his mam (that might have changed) and there's no reasoning with mothers when it comes to the internet.

I say that I've got a good deal on a power supply from Ebuyer, my Mam pulls a face like she's just eaten three lemons and goes, 'Internet, hmmmmm, you be careful and avoid all the paedophiles'.

You should listen to your Mam,she's often told you what kind of people
pink shirts attract. :dabs:

Peace bd