PDA

View Full Version : To SCT Staff

Sean_Rob
04-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I was an Uploader in your tracker .3 days ago , suddenly I saw that my account was disabled . I didn't know why they disabled me and unfortunately I couldn't talk with them.(Damn!)
I asked from a friend to talk with them and ask them why they disabled me .

He asked and said They disabled my account because of trading.
HaHa ! So funny !
LISTEN CAREFULLY ! I don't need any other private tracker , So ! I don't need to trade an account or Invite . Do you have any evidence for your reason ?

P.M me and I tell you my ID in your tracker.

magicrabbit
04-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I feel your pain man, this has happened to me before, also on sct. But admins tend to be reasonable if you did nothing wrong

General2k
04-05-2007, 11:43 PM
I have heard that they are kinda pulling the same crap FTWR pulled a little while ago.
Good luck.

Melvinmeow
04-05-2007, 11:45 PM
I doubt your going to get a responce from them.
In most cases if a site catches you trading then you ussually were doing so.
Some people just dont come to face the facts that once your found you can pretty much make up any stories you want. However on rare occasions people do get the wrong people. I mean some people go around just spoofing other peoples names on forums like this to try and give the other person a bad name. Hopefully you get some feedback from them as to exactly where/who they found you inviting so it clears is up.

Sentient
04-05-2007, 11:56 PM
You were an uploader, and this is the only way you can think of to contact staff?

join #sct.support

Sean_Rob
04-06-2007, 02:47 AM
I doubt your going to get a responce from them.
In most cases if a site catches you trading then you ussually were doing so.
Some people just dont come to face the facts that once your found you can pretty much make up any stories you want. However on rare occasions people do get the wrong people. I mean some people go around just spoofing other peoples names on forums like this to try and give the other person a bad name. Hopefully you get some feedback from them as to exactly where/who they found you inviting so it clears is up.

You know , I am uploader in many trackers like SCT , FTN and something .
As I said before , I don't need to trade because , I have all trackers which I want. I am only member of FST for Torrent Board.
please see my sig ! And it is obviously that my Id in FST isn't as same as trackers id.
So ! I am innocent .

You were an uploader, and this is the only way you can think of to contact staff?

join #sct.support

Unfortunately , I didn't use IRC . if you can , Please tell me complete IRC address .

cMw
04-06-2007, 02:49 AM

join #sct.support
ur killin me bro ur stealin mah threads

bah this ones dry now

kimii
04-06-2007, 05:29 AM
Uploader on FTN? :blink: How the hel did we let someone like you in.

showbox
04-06-2007, 06:02 AM
dam u Kimii :D

Sean_Rob
04-06-2007, 07:11 AM

OMG ! I didn't do any fault. Why do you judge when you don't know the truth ?

Vogel
04-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem.

My friend invited me there yesterday and after a few hours our accounts were deleted..

I have no idea why.

We didn't trade our invites or accounts and we didn't cheat or something else...

Can anybody help me please...?

Thanks,
Vogel

Melvinmeow
04-06-2007, 11:53 AM
You know , I am uploader in many trackers like SCT , FTN and something .
As I said before , I don't need to trade because , I have all trackers which I want. I am only member of FST for Torrent Board.
please see my sig ! And it is obviously that my Id in FST isn't as same as trackers id.
So ! I am innocent .

join #sct.support

Unfortunately , I didn't use IRC . if you can , Please tell me complete IRC address .

In case you didnt notice... I wasnt saying you were guilty. My point was some people use other peoples names in other forums. Ex: Just cause im Melvinmeow and every site im a member. Doesnt mean if you see the nic Melvinmeow on ZP forums that melvinmeow is me for instance. Ive seen some homos using my name elsewhere... doesnt mean its me. (Thats more the point I was making... Maybe they seen your name somewhere and it technically wasnt even you.)

swi7ch
04-06-2007, 12:39 PM

:blink:

Sean_Rob, your inviter is an invite trader. Not only did he get banned but also everyone that he invited (and everyone else that was invited by the ppl he invited into the site).

Sean_Rob
04-06-2007, 06:12 PM

:blink:

Sean_Rob, your inviter is an invite trader. Not only did he get banned but also everyone that he invited (and everyone else that was invited by the ppl he invited into the site).
Maybe ! But As I said , I am not guilty . Is it possible for you to check , Please ?

RTFM
04-06-2007, 06:16 PM
It probably doesn't matter if you're not guilty, when bans are handed out, the person's invite tree may be banned too because of affiliation.

Sean_Rob
04-06-2007, 07:26 PM
It probably doesn't matter if you're not guilty, when bans are handed out, the person's invite tree may be banned too because of affiliation.

You know , I don't think that my inviter is an Invite trader . For this reason I asked Swi7ch to check .

gbilly72
04-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Just deal with it. There are many other trackers with the same content and speed.

Sean_Rob
04-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Just deal with it. There are many other trackers with the same content and speed.

This isn't my answer.SCT is one of the best . I don't want to lose this tracker when I don't do any fault .

monk3y
04-07-2007, 12:06 AM
f*ck ScT if they are doing this kind of mess
because some1 in the invite tree traded an account
it's just a lame attitude to sharing and contributing users like sean_rob
i don't see why he want to go back to this site and help them

sean u gotta have some dignity :\

Sean_Rob
04-07-2007, 12:08 PM
sean u gotta have some dignity :\
Many thanks . But SCT has one of the best community/Forum about Torrent section .

Can anybody please help me ? :cry:

Ne'tu
04-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm really sorry about your diabled account and I don't think you'll get it back.

Try getting another fresh one. :)

Sean_Rob
04-07-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm really sorry about your diabled account and I don't think you'll get it back.

Try getting another fresh one. :)

This is injustice.:( I was an uploader there .

hungdob
04-07-2007, 10:06 PM
ive expected sct 2 respect their uploaders a lil bit more :/
Sean_Rob (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sean-rob-140799) what can i tell u.. although sct is a great site with great community i wouldnt have come back there if i were u after giving so much and getting this kind of attitude

r0n1n
04-08-2007, 01:44 AM
yeah, its like when u work at a bad place. if they treat u like crap its no good staying there becaus they will keep doing it. if u go back to sct then they will probably keep doing things like this to u. i guess it could be an accident but who knows?? if no staff is going to tell u why. it sux too that u lost a comunity that u liked a lot :(:(:(

Sean_Rob
04-08-2007, 02:16 AM
Sean_Rob (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sean-rob-140799) what can i tell u.. although sct is a great site with great community i wouldnt have come back there if i were u after giving so much and getting this kind of attitude

yeah, its like when u work at a bad place. if they treat u like crap its no good staying there becaus they will keep doing it. if u go back to sct then they will probably keep doing things like this to u. i guess it could be an accident but who knows?? if no staff is going to tell u why. it sux too that u lost a comunity that u liked a lot :(:(:(

Thanks for your advice;)
Unfortunately , It seems that SCT doesn't respect to its users . I don't know what to say.:(

TorrenTy
04-08-2007, 08:35 AM
If you really didn't do any fault , you must never be afraid or fear of any thing and anyone .

swi7ch
04-08-2007, 01:15 PM

Not when their inviter and ALL of the users on their invite tree(s) are caught trading invites. If members of the Staff are caught doing the same thing, they'll be treated no differently.

We know ppl trade invites... just don't make it way too obvious and start trading them on public forums and then post screenshots and show everyone.

hungdob
04-08-2007, 01:34 PM

Not when their inviter and ALL of the users on their invite tree(s) are caught trading invites. If members of the Staff are caught doing the same thing, they'll be treated no differently.

We know ppl trade invites... just don't make it way too obvious and start trading them on public forums and then post screenshots and show everyone.

the way i see it, it isnt his fault so i would expect that if its a qualified member that support the site he wouldnt be banned although his inviter or someone it his tree traded invites.
at list for me, it doesnt make any sense that a mod/uploader or i dont know what will be banned because of that (i dont understand the idea of baning the whole invite tree but thats a different issue):dabs:

swi7ch
04-08-2007, 02:43 PM
if its a qualified member that support the site he wouldnt be banned

Lol, he was an Uploader for less than 3 days...

Sean_Rob
04-08-2007, 03:19 PM

Is it REALLY important ? Tell me , my ratio in your tracker .

Ok swi7ch ! Is it possible to enblaing my account again or not ? Give me one Word . Yes or No . I am waiting for your answer .

coolbeans
04-08-2007, 05:14 PM
I'd hate to see what would happen if this guy got dumped by a girlfriend.

Green Goblin
04-08-2007, 06:44 PM
i also had my account disabled at the same time you did so we must of had the same inviter, i wasnt an uploader but i had donated to the site, had a very good ratio. all i want to know
has my ip been banned or just the account?

gbilly72
04-08-2007, 06:52 PM
You're banned. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

XeroToX
04-08-2007, 07:26 PM
sct staff are faggots.. i got my account disabled along time ago.. cuz i wasnt active enough
same thing with ftn staff are lifeless fags with glasses and aface full with zits and yellow stuff(i made my self throw up, and yes i got banned from their too once)
except of kimii, she cant be afag shes a chick

phoenixfire
04-08-2007, 07:43 PM
sct staff are faggots.. i got my account disabled along time ago.. cuz i wasnt active enough
same thing with ftn staff are lifeless fags with glasses and aface full with zits and yellow stuff(i made my self throw up, and yes i got banned from their too once)
except of kimii, she cant be afag shes a chickDisabling for inactivity happens in all private trackers, I believe.

btw kimii's probably the one who banned you. :D

XeroToX
04-08-2007, 07:51 PM
i didnt say she banned me, i sayed she cant be afag cuz shes a female

:D

Shadowfire
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't think whether you're an invite trader or not matters to them. It's just the fact that you are invited by the person who they think are trading invites. Chances are, your inviter never even traded ScT; he's just known for being a trader of other sites' invites. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it or not, just that you are linked with someone who has the reputation for doing that. Obviously ScT doesn't have respect for any of their members. Why would they allow the unscrupulous allocation of invites based on monetary donation when they ban uploaders who never directly did anything wrong? My advice is that you forget about ScT; that tracker's going down the drain swiftly and surely. My view is that even if swi7ch lets you back, you should decline. Maintain your integrity against bad trackers. A month or two ago, my view would have been different.

sert
04-09-2007, 06:00 AM
Nice talking Shadowfire

Sean_Rob
04-09-2007, 09:16 AM
I don't think whether you're an invite trader or not matters to them. It's just the fact that you are invited by the person who they think are trading invites. Chances are, your inviter never even traded ScT; he's just known for being a trader of other sites' invites. It doesn't matter to them whether you did it or not, just that you are linked with someone who has the reputation for doing that. Obviously ScT doesn't have respect for any of their members. Why would they allow the unscrupulous allocation of invites based on monetary donation when they ban uploaders who never directly did anything wrong? My advice is that you forget about ScT; that tracker's going down the drain swiftly and surely. My view is that even if swi7ch lets you back, you should decline. Maintain your integrity against bad trackers. A month or two ago, my view would have been different.

Thank you for your advice . You are right ! ;)
So ! Goodbye SCT , forever :dry: . I will never use your tracker AGAIN . :noes:

onlinenoob
04-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Thank you for your advice . You are right ! ;)
So ! Goodbye SCT , forever :dry: . I will never use your tracker AGAIN . :noes:
Good choice.

marry
04-10-2007, 01:30 PM
leave it nothing U can do..especially with them..they are annoying..staff there.