PDA

View Full Version : Have UK-T acc - Need Exigo invite

The Lord
04-07-2007, 11:26 AM
can give my UK-T acc + mail for exigo invite (only invite).

if you have - pm me :)

shutdk
04-07-2007, 11:28 AM
PM'd

SkullForce
04-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I suspect the owner of the thread, and you will confirm me after completing the trade with him by a few days.

The Lord
04-07-2007, 11:53 AM
I suspect the owner of the thread, and you will confirm me after completing the trade with him by a few days.

i gave you uk-t invite faw weeks ago!!-you got ban i dont know why! but its your problem.:angry:

shutdk
04-07-2007, 11:54 AM
So the account is unavailable to receive more invites ever?

SkullForce
04-07-2007, 11:55 AM
yea it is my problem as they said that you don't know mei had uploaded 30 GB in less than 2 days

He is the one i suspected to be a spy of the trackers here.

for sure, but they give him invites to work by it and then disable the invitee and give him another invites to repeat the same process. he works with uk.-t and FTWR and may be FTN.

The Lord
04-07-2007, 12:02 PM
yea it is my problem as they said that you don't know mei had uploaded 30 GB in less than 2 days

He is the one i suspected to be a spy of the trackers here.

for sure, but they give him invites to work by it and then disable the invitee and give him another invites to repeat the same process. he works with uk.-t and FTWR and may be FTN.
you are more then a IDIOT-and you just making me angry-its not my problem that your acc got ban :angry:

and for TranceLover - this acc can get invites.

SkullForce
04-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Your are the idiot spy,As when i was on uk.-t irc the admin said that he knows you and you don't know me. and he attacked me till he banned me.Bye Bye Spy

Of course the UK.-t staff know your user name and mee too.

The Lord
04-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Your are the idiot spy,As when i was on uk.-t irc the admin said that he knows you and you don't know me. and he attacked me till he banned me.Bye Bye Spy

Of course the UK.-t staff know your user name and mee too.
Now i understand why you got disabled.

SkullForce
04-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Yea, u know everything gr...... .

uk.-t spreaded invites on their b'day, only one invite per random account.And now u got another invite although they don't give any invites ATM.

Shared work with the staff, spy.