PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP installation DVD

david02
04-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Hi,

once I downloaded the winx xp black edition DVD but I am curious:

what do you think is the best '''home made'' windows xp installation DVD available totday on the pnp networks?

thx for your replies

David

memnom
04-08-2007, 04:43 PM
its just nothing but standard XP w/sp2 with hella lota softwares thats all u get

peat moss
04-08-2007, 08:28 PM
its just nothing but standard XP w/sp2 with hella lota softwares thats all u get

Some are different the Crystal is a lot lighter , fits on a cd . Most you don't have to enter a key , software is already cracked as well . You can still pick and choose what you want to install or later insert the disk and run Win post installer to try some of the goodies . Its a tool like any else how you see fit to use , is up to you .

Indigo is my colour of choice right now but like trying different ones , all the work is done for you . I was reading a forum where the poster was looking for a Vanilla copy of XP Pro , thought what the hell ! :lol: Just a pre sp1 XP Pro Corp. so he could add his own programs I'm guessing ? :)

raspberry1331
04-09-2007, 07:32 AM
i'm thinking about giving tinyXP a go, it's amazingly small, fits on 390MB on the HD.

TorrenTy
04-09-2007, 10:43 AM
You should use M$ Windows Xp home/pro integrated with SP2 and updated March2007 BY ETHO - Great Releases for sure . AND Very Secure.

lightshow
04-10-2007, 12:38 AM
I use the latest Etho windows xp pro corporate release just like torrenty.

Currently I'm about to format to a clean install of :
Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.Corporate.SP2.Integrated.March.2007-ETH0

I've had bad experience with those post installers. Sometimes you have to just do too much, but if the Indigo release is all silent installs, that would be nice.

Too bad I don't have a demonoid account. If it ever makes its way out to another tracker or irc I may check it out.