PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a Bitme.org invite if one has to spare

doctorcdcs
04-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here would be able to invite me to Bitme.org if they have an invite to spare. I'm a med student preparing for my USMLE/MCCQE (depends on where i decide to live) and people keep telling me bitme is the best place to get study material.

I have invites to offer, but i looked them up on the invites ranking, and at best i think they're only level 2, so i'm not sure if you want them, but they're from demonoid and learnbits.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks for reading this.

darkseekers
04-09-2007, 05:20 PM
dude.how about an account? i have unused bitme acct.post ur ratio at least 1 from any tracker.tq

doctorcdcs
04-09-2007, 05:43 PM
dude.how about an account? i have unused bitme acct.post ur ratio at least 1 from any tracker.tq

I have to apologize, i'm not sure what you meant with the tq at the end, but i assume this is what you were referring to:

removed links. people want me to PM them so i'm starting to wonder why lol

now, again i apologize for this, but what's the difference between an account and an invite? Does an invite account on bitme lacking something like features that a regular account had or something? Yes, i know, n00b question. Please be gentle when whooping me. lol

solghof
04-09-2007, 05:46 PM
i have bitme fresh account what do u have ?

Vogel
04-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Show me a ratio proof via PM and I'll invite you on that tracker.

doctorcdcs
04-09-2007, 05:52 PM
all i have is an invite to Demonoid and to learnbits. I know, shitty but it's all i have sorry.

SHUVT
04-09-2007, 05:52 PM
i have bitme fresh account what do u have ?

Another quality member who looks for free invites so that they can trade them off later... hmmmmm:dry:

doctor pm me please

doctorcdcs
04-09-2007, 06:00 PM
pm sent