PDA

View Full Version : The April Birthday Thread

thewizeard
04-10-2007, 09:14 AM
As I mentioned somewhere..the best people are born in April so I thought it might be nice to see all those best people in one thread :)

So..all those who were born into this world while blossom adorns the trees

State your date of birth...

22-04-19 ...erm....thats still a secret as I am in denial .. :ermm:

thewizeard
04-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Alright, I will broaden it, seeing this thread is not catching on...

AriesTaurus (http://kamalkapoor.com/freematchmaking/taurus/taurus.asp)Gemini (http://kamalkapoor.com/freematchmaking/taurus/gemini.asp)

seeing you all to shy, which is a typical trait of April babys :ermm:

100%
04-10-2007, 10:15 PM
My brother's first child was born 9 days ago.
everything ok.

SHUVT
04-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Ok Aries here March 28th. Happy belated birthday to myself since nobody remembered. LOL

Skweeky
04-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Well, I'm a May baby.

I'll be 24 on the 4th of May (May the fourth be with you)

When did I stop being 17? :scared:

100%
04-10-2007, 10:20 PM
I didn't remember SHUVT
but your present smells funny.

SHUVT
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I didn't remember SHUVT
but your present smells funny.

I will add it to my collection of thoughtful gifts. ;)

thewizeard
04-10-2007, 10:36 PM
course the rules need to be adjusted a bit.. want to know now, your favourite colour, food, gemstone and well anything that comes to mind that you consider relevent for us to know, as well!

SHUVT
04-10-2007, 10:39 PM
course the rules need to be adjusted a bit.. want to know now, your favourite colour, food, gemstone and well anything that comes to mind that you consider relevent for us to know, as well!

Midnight Blue
Tortalini alapana (Spelling?)
Aqua Marine
and I am hung like babies arm holding an apple

I think that covers it all :lol:

thewizeard
04-11-2007, 07:01 AM
My brother's first child was born 9 days ago.
everything ok.

You see this is an example of relevant information, an April baby born the very first day of April. Congratualtions 100%, now I bet you really feel 100% :rolleyes: No fooling.

CrabGirl
04-11-2007, 07:05 AM
April 21st
Taurus
Stubborn and Bad Tempered.
Love the outdoors

EDIT. 30 this year

thewizeard
04-11-2007, 07:12 AM
April 21st
Taurus
Love the outdoors

EDIT. 30 this year

Thanks CrabGirl, although you took your time, and judging by your edit, also in denial :) I wonder it you trimmed 3 or 4 years off your original estimate? :) April the 21 st is also the birthday of another well know bull, and puts you on the border of Aries and Taurus endowing you with extra resources. You could be a famous general like Alexander the Great or bad guy like you know who,. I am still not allowed to mention his name, until the current Pope returns my Grand Mother's bicycle, stolen from before her front door, during WW II; that's a matter of principle.

CrabGirl
04-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Fuck off. I was sleeping. I've just got up. I answered your thread.
If I was in denial I wouldn't have told you.

Feel free to post some sarcastic retort here as I'm going to work now.

Gripper
04-11-2007, 07:22 AM

PMT?:unsure:

thewizeard
04-11-2007, 07:25 AM

After that reply, I will pass on that thanks CrabGirl, perhaps Gripper feels more intrepid. I didn't say I had no respect for your honesty, who I am I to speak, I still have't posted my age! :P

..still this reply clearly demonstartes another aspect of "The Bull"or in CrabGirls's case "The Cow" (sorry) the lack of compatibilty, between two Taurus signs I heard Taurus gets on great with Gemini , better known as "the Twins" Also one should take into account one's chinese horoscope sign when looking for a partner. Mine being "the year of the Tiger."

weenden
04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
happy b day one and all

CrabGirl
04-11-2007, 09:59 PM
April 21st
Taurus
Love the outdoors

EDIT. 30 this year

Thanks CrabGirl, although you took your time, and judging by your edit, also in denial :) I wonder it you trimmed 3 or 4 years off your original estimate? :) April the 21 st is also the birthday of another well know bull, and puts you on the border of Aries and Taurus endowing you with extra resources. You could be a famous general like Alexander the Great or bad guy like you know who,. I am still not allowed to mention his name, until the current Pope returns my Grand Mother's bicycle, stolen from before her front door, during WW II; that's a matter of principle.

If you're refering to Hitler. He was on the 20th.

Aries/Taurus = Stubborn AND Firey tempered. :dry:

CrabGirl
04-11-2007, 10:01 PM

After that reply, I will pass on that thanks CrabGirl, perhaps Gripper feels more intrepid. I didn't say I had no respect for your honesty, who I am I to speak, I still have't posted my age! :P

..still this reply clearly demonstartes another aspect of "The Bull"or in CrabGirls's case "The Cow" (sorry) the lack of compatibilty, between two Taurus signs I heard Taurus gets on great with Gemini , better known as "the Twins" Also one should take into account one's chinese horoscope sign when looking for a partner. Mine being "the year of the Tiger."

Also. I have many Taurean Friends so that puts paid to that. You infered I lied about my age. Which is why I was pissed at you.

I'm a snake in the Chinese new year. Are they fated to be easily pissed off at Tigers?

tesco
04-11-2007, 11:57 PM
april 8 1988. :/ 19 just 3 days ago.

too lazy to answer teh other infos.

thewizeard
04-11-2007, 11:59 PM
It's the Ram in you and I was pulling you leg, CrabGirl, my apologies. I don't know if crab refers to the sea species, in my minds eye, I saw you more as a tree, in an orchard, covered with red Crab Apples, shows how wrong one can be, must be you avatar. And yes, April is coursing through my veins. Warm spring weather is promised.. and nature knows its. :) Salute fellow Taurueani! :).. Is that a word?

thewizeard
04-12-2007, 12:00 AM
april 8 1988. :/ 19 just 3 days ago.

too lazy to answer teh other infos.

... as I said, the best.

thewizeard
04-12-2007, 12:28 PM

Also. I have many Taurean Friends so that puts paid to that. You infered I lied about my age. Which is why I was pissed at you.

I'm a snake in the Chinese new year. Are they fated to be easily pissed off at Tigers?

In my fright, I missed that CrabGirl..and it concerns me too. It is now painfully obvious to me, that you are the snake I ate in our last incarnation. You had bitten me for no reason and anyway, Tigers eat snakes, thats their nature. Which is why you reincarnated the day before me, to make my life hell! That's what we call karma. :)

The Hitcher
04-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Sign : aries
DOB :06/04/1980
Colour : blue
Food : pasta or curry

thewizeard
04-12-2007, 02:03 PM
I think the main reason that Taurus gets on with Gemini is because of Venus.

There are two main types of Taurus members here, The morning star type and the evening star type, and of course, not to mention erm forget I mean, all those in between.

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Here Hosam :)

SaveFerris
04-14-2007, 07:28 AM
October. :)

Can I be cool too? :cry:

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 07:30 AM
..well..it would mean.. we would have possibly have to include, Leo, Virgin and the Scales... but WTF jump onboard.

(That's how kewl we April members are :) )

thewizeard
04-20-2007, 03:11 PM
:guinesssmanother "golden oldy"

nsane

April's children are a little egoistic...:hbd: