PDA

View Full Version : Need Finbytes Or Exigo!

shar
04-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Offer PT+DB.

nikmash232
04-10-2007, 04:13 PM
nice offer for FB but not for EXIGO...EXIGO is very hard to get nowadays
i dont even know the requirements to request for an invite

Cerise
04-10-2007, 04:18 PM
nice offer for FB but not for EXIGO...EXIGO is very hard to get nowadays
i dont even know the requirements to request for an invite

It sounds quite difficult to get invites there :)

Minimum requirements for being able to invite have been changed. It now depends on a variety of things (ratio, uploaded amount, account age & comments/posts). I'll not list the exact numbers, but you'll figure them out eventually anyway. Accounts age I will say, though: two months old, minimum. If you think this is a good or bad idea please tell us about it. Shafter originally came up with this, and I think it'll good for maintaining what we have here (a bunch of great people).
Update: Because these reqs are bit more strict, only one mod has to approve your invite request now (was two before). This should mean faster approvals for those within the bracket. -- 2007-03-20

nikmash232
04-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Minimum requirements for being able to invite have been changed. It now depends on a variety of things (ratio, uploaded amount, account age & comments/posts). I'll not list the exact numbers, but you'll figure them out eventually anyway. Accounts age I will say, though: two months old, minimum. If you think this is a good or bad idea please tell us about it. Shafter originally came up with this, and I think it'll good for maintaining what we have here (a bunch of great people).
Update: Because these reqs are bit more strict, only one mod has to approve your invite request now (was two before). This should mean faster approvals for those within the bracket. -- 2007-03-20

when i try requesting for an invite it says i dont meet the requirements
and i posted about 10 posts and made about 13 comments...
and its pu 4 weeks old with about 19 gigs buffer

Cerise
04-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Maybe it's because you are a trader :)

shar
04-11-2007, 06:26 AM
up

shar
04-11-2007, 12:46 PM
up

jonsonica
04-11-2007, 12:54 PM

maybe because they have said that you must have 2 month and you have only 1 month...

SnakesMan901
04-11-2007, 12:58 PM
hmm
ok wait 2 days , i will request an fb inv , maybe to make my collection bigger

shar
04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
ok if no one will come

sperm
04-12-2007, 08:50 PM

just 2 more comments will should give you access to invites :)