PDA

View Full Version : Hunting And Poaching

nicholas2
06-02-2003, 06:32 AM
I'm right, right, i'm bloody well right

to hunt any animals i deem worthy prey

i fancy chasing a fat man with a shotgun

and there's nothing more satisfying then goin out with me matesand hunting a few bears.

if i could hunt gorillas i would as well

nahan
06-02-2003, 06:54 AM
Poacher ?

Do you ever rape the carcus ?

You can chase Rubin(from american Idol) ,I hear he needs to loose some weight.AHHAha
Is hunting bears for sport really fun.
Besides its gotta be very heavy to carry back to camp once you've shot it.

nicholas2
06-02-2003, 06:56 AM
we usually cut the carcas with a knife and take the pieces we want

if its a bear, we usually just take the paws

nahan
06-02-2003, 06:58 AM
lol that way its a easy carry.

My gun is only good in my house and the range ,are you a member of the NRA ?

nicholas2
06-02-2003, 06:59 AM
no, there's no nra in britain

nahan
06-02-2003, 07:09 AM
What do you guys call it then.

I love Charlton Heston . :D

If I was to go on a hunt in south america to shoot gorrilas for fun,this is how it would go down.

"Look over there ","Where " I would reply.
"Over there,hes comming into the open".

"Ahhh hes a beauty ,look hes going near the bait"I would say w/ great anticipation.
"easy easy he got the banana now"

Booom Boom ,(thats the sound of my shotgun)
Click click reloaded ,my guide gets down to check if the gorrilla is dead yet.
Boom Bomm
(thats the sound of me shooting my guide because he ripped me off for an illegal animal poach)

nicholas2
06-02-2003, 07:12 AM
if me and my mates had more money we would travel to africa and hunt gorillas.

nahan
06-02-2003, 07:17 AM
After I hide the guides body I see the gorilla trying to eat the banana before he dies.

"Get your dam hands off the banana ,you DAM DIRTY APE!!!"
BOOM.

So why africa ?

nicholas2
06-02-2003, 07:17 AM
where else could you hunt gorillas?

Battousai 1983
06-02-2003, 08:05 AM
I say you can kill anything if your gonna use it. dont just waste it atleast feed it to your dog. Like Killing people, alot of murders should smarten up and eat they're prey not just burry them in the woods or toss them in the river. Thats clumbsy. You can do alot with a human carcus. The meat can be eaten and fed to your family and friends. The skull will make a nifty paper weight. the other big bones that arent too suspicious looking can be given to your dog so he can chew on. and the rest of the bones can be grinded down and made into fertilizer. As for the organs and things you can find a buyer on the black market and even pull in some $$ while your at it. So you see if we are going to hunt lets do so resposibly we dont want to kill off a resourse either. There arent many Siberian tigers so lets cut back on those and kill wildebeast and antelope.

^_^x

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 08:22 AM
the slaughter of endangered species is horrific,
i think they should have strict control over poachers, they dont do enough.

the less species' we will have if people keep shooting them all for fun....
whats the point?
but yeah, if its for food or shit (and they arnt endangered), then go ahead...

WeeMouse
06-02-2003, 09:06 AM
I don't think i agree with hunting...just the thought of animals being killed for sport, y'know? I know that I definately couldn't kill anything.

But that's just my thoughts guys! :)

Tyke
06-02-2003, 09:54 AM
Yeah, there's a diff. between hunting and poaching.

Like Battousai said, don't waste it if you're gonna kill it.

Personally, I'm vegan, I don't hunt and I don't eat meat. But that doesn't give me the right to dictate what other people should eat. But what's the difference between shooting a pheasant and eating it for tea, or going down to the Butchers for some intensively-reared meat? The pheasant had a more pleasant (say that after a couple of pints) life most likely.

I sense a silliness in this thread (what in the Lounge, Never!) so I'm not gonna mention gorillas.

But I do think hunting for kicks is just plain wrong, and there are plenty of arguments to counter the "Country Sports=Conservation" argument.

nahan
06-02-2003, 11:06 AM
Shooting and marksmenship is a great sport.
Dont knock it until you have tried it.As for hunting thats something I dont know a whole lot about,thats why I like this thread.

God and my constitution give me the right to bear arms.

Besides,

"You can have my rifle ,when you pry it from my cold dead hands"
Charlton Heston -President of th N.R.A.

But not until I put some holes in things first.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
06-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by nahan@2 June 2003 - 06:06
"You can have my rifle ,when you pry it from my cold dead hands"
Charlton Heston -President of th N.R.A.
'You can have my Colt 45 Malt Liquor when you pry it from my dead cold lips."
FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - Peoples President of www.k-lite.tk Board.

Buffalo
06-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Battousai 1983@2 June 2003 - 08:05
I say you can kill anything if your gonna use it. dont just waste it atleast feed it to your dog. Like Killing people, alot of murders should smarten up and eat they're prey not just burry them in the woods or toss them in the river. Thats clumbsy. You can do alot with a human carcus. The meat can be eaten and fed to your family and friends. The skull will make a nifty paper weight. the other big bones that arent too suspicious looking can be given to your dog so he can chew on. and the rest of the bones can be grinded down and made into fertilizer. As for the organs and things you can find a buyer on the black market and even pull in some $$ while your at it. So you see if we are going to hunt lets do so resposibly we dont want to kill off a resourse either. There arent many Siberian tigers so lets cut back on those and kill wildebeast and antelope.

^_^x
urh ;) :x , Sounds like the Texas Chainsaw massacre, Don't forget the BBQ meat. :lol: :lol:
Barry

TheDave
06-02-2003, 12:43 PM
cool i wanna go bear hunting in england. its only fair to hunt if its for food and otherwise if you have to at least make it fair

clocker
06-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by nahan@2 June 2003 - 05:06

God and my constitution give me the right to bare arms.

Right there.

Go sleeveless any time you damn well please, fella.

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by clocker+2 June 2003 - 13:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 2 June 2003 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@2 June 2003 - 05:06

God and my constitution give me the right to bare arms.

Right there.

Go sleeveless any time you damn well please, fella. [/b][/quote]
:lol:
however i think he is referring to weapons &#33;

and does that guy think God gives the right for people to destroy things?

clocker
06-02-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 07:49

however i think he is referring to weapons &#33;

and does that guy think God gives the right for people to destroy things?
You&#39;re probably right. It is confusing sometimes.

I wonder which "well regulated militia" he is a member of?

nahan
06-02-2003, 01:58 PM
No it gives me the right to use arms to protect myself,
or to shoot people, rob banks ,and or poach animals.

Armor piercing or uranium tipped ammunition are also allowed.Along w/laser sighted heat detecting scope.

Were abouts did you say you lived bat boy .......Dublin ?

Battousai 1983
06-02-2003, 02:02 PM
it was originally intended to protect yourself from the government... kinda Ironic no?

You have the right to own a gun I have the right to swiftly kill you and you family with my sword in 10 sec. j/k

^_^x

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by nahan@2 June 2003 - 13:58

Armor piercing or uranium tipped ammunition are also allowed.Along w/laser sighted heat detecting scope.

Were abouts did you say you lived bat boy .......Dublin ?
so shooting people and poaching animals isnt destroying things?
like the fabric of our society?

and no i dont live in Dublin, i live in Belfast, Northern Ireland, would you like my address too so you can come and shoot me?

TheDave
06-02-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by nicholas@2 June 2003 - 06:32
I&#39;m right, right, i&#39;m bloody well right

and there&#39;s nothing more satisfying then goin out with me matesand hunting a few bears.

we usually cut the carcas with a knife and take the pieces we want
no, there&#39;s no nra in britain

come on tell me im not the only one to have noticed

clocker

Your Bill of Rights is ah, somewhat different than the commonly accepted one , isn&#39;t it?

Armor piercing or uranium tipped ammunition are also allowed.Along w/laser sighted heat sensitive scope.

Ain&#39;t America grand? Of course those two forms of ammo are only legal if you happen to be a terrorist but don&#39;t let that hinder you.

nahan
HAA ahhh ha Ahhhh,

If you can find me before I can pick you off ,then Ive been wasting my time at the ranges and recon for all these years.

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 02:11 PM

i think the question is, would he be able to know how to use them when the situation arises?
After all, everyone&#39;s out to get us, maybe this guy is so influenced by the media and paranoia out there that he wants to shoot us all......watch out, k-lite board members

clocker
06-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by nahan@2 June 2003 - 08:08

then Ive been wasting my time at the ranges and recon for all these years.
Not true.

It&#39;s kept you off the streets, hasn&#39;t it?

TheDave
06-02-2003, 02:12 PM

dont uranium tipped bullets cause cancer, and arent they designed to puncture tank armor

nahan
06-02-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by TheDave+2 June 2003 - 15:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 2 June 2003 - 15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@2 June 2003 - 13:58

dont uranium tipped bullets cause cancer, and arent they designed to puncture tank armor [/b][/quote]
Uranium ......not your conventional ammo.
For wepons of a much higher caliber

TheDave
06-02-2003, 02:15 PM
so not for shooting coke cans then

nahan
06-02-2003, 02:18 PM
Imagine a flat of coke cans........... x 4 connected together,
Thats the size of the entry hole.

They explode on contact.

clocker
06-02-2003, 02:19 PM
Yes, boys and girls,
there is always a silver lining.

If Nahan insists on dicking around with depleted uranium ordinance for long he won&#39;t be reproducing anytime soon.

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by clocker@2 June 2003 - 14:19
Yes, boys and girls,
there is always a silver lining.

If Nahan insists on dicking around with depleted uranium ordinance for long he won&#39;t be reproducing anytime soon.
i wouldnt say so either :lol:

in fact, is there not a great possibility he would be dead? :lol:

TheDave
06-02-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by nahan@2 June 2003 - 14:18

They explode on contact.
so whats the point, if it hits you there is no chance of survival, you cant hunt with it and you cant use it in your garden. there is no other reason than to murder someone. surely that cant be properly legal

nahan
06-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Ahh..... no,they kinda like to have it all encapsulated.
The ammo that is.

Dosent mean I cant take down a few w/ me, hey ?.

Because w/armor piercing ammo,who needs uranium.

Makes you think about all the windows you see all the time,
or trees for that matter.
It dosent matter what the surroundings may be ,its all about a good vantage point.

nahan
06-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by TheDave+2 June 2003 - 15:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 2 June 2003 - 15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@2 June 2003 - 14:18

They explode on contact.
so whats the point, if it hits you there is no chance of survival, you cant hunt with it and you cant use it in your garden. there is no other reason than to murder someone. surely that cant be properly legal [/b][/quote]
Its for very high caliber wepons ,mostly artillery shells.
Usally used to take out armor.

summerlinda
06-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by nicholas@2 June 2003 - 07:32

and there&#39;s nothing more satisfying then goin out with me matesand hunting a few bears.

I hope, i really really hope, that if you are serious, the bear or whatever you are hunting, attacks you before you can shoot it, and plays around with you, cuts you open with his big sharp claws and put his strong jaws around your neck and than leaves you behind, badly injured.
And if its a female with litter you&#39;re hunting, i hope she feeds you to her offspring.
With this said, ill leave this thread to never return, because it makes me sick.........

Curley
06-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Reading some of these post in this topic make me fucking sick. Anyone who thinks its ok to be cruel to animals needs their head seeing to.

Twats.

J'Pol
06-02-2003, 05:31 PM
To the people who hunt for sport. I&#39;m interested, how far are you away from the animal when you kill it.

Presumably so far away that you are not in any danger yourself, so what is it that makes it a sport.

I &#39;m also interested in what pleasure you get from this. How does it make you feel, to have taken a life.

I am genuinely interested, as it is something which I cannot relate to myself.

Tyke
06-02-2003, 05:40 PM
To the people who hunt for sport. I&#39;m interested, how far are you away from the animal when you kill it.

Presumably so far away that you are not in any danger yourself, so what is it that makes it a sport.

Oh now come on, you can&#39;t expect people to get too close to those ickle bunny wabbits now can you? They&#39;re dangerous beasts - you have seen Monty Python&#39;s Holy Grail haven&#39;t you? :lol:

Oh and @ Curley:-

I try to restrain myself in threads like this, otherwise I could get carried away. So thanks for posting what I really wanted to say myself B)

TheDave
06-02-2003, 07:27 PM
hes only attention seeking. where do you think he hunts. the zoo?

i mean bears, england :rolleyes:

Tyke
06-02-2003, 07:56 PM
Ah, I get it&#33; he hunts...

TEDDY BEARS&#33;&#33;&#33;

awwww......

Curley
06-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@2 June 2003 - 20:27
hes only attention seeking. where do you think he hunts. the zoo?

i mean bears, england :rolleyes:
Yeah, but animal cruelty is not something to be laughed at :(

nahan
06-03-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@2 June 2003 - 18:31

I &#39;m also interested in what pleasure you get from this. How does it make you feel, to have taken a life.

I am genuinely interested, as it is something which I cannot relate to myself.
I stabbed a croc w/a knife , when it was attacking our boat .
Oars simply dont have the same effect.

Once I shot a Grizz at close range while in the nothern Canada .
Stopped him dead in his tracks.

But I mostly practiced in warehouses and ranges,not so much shooting in the field

Tikibonbon
06-03-2003, 04:19 AM
just a side note...it&#39;s now believed that exposure to uranium tipped ordance
was the cause of gulf war syndrome the first time around, that&#39;s why they are testing the troops as they return home.

and another thing, hunting at the zoo is the best in the world, always game to shoot there&#33;

nahan
06-03-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 05:19
just a side note...it&#39;s now believed that exposure to uranium tipped ordance
was the cause of gulf war syndrome the first time around, that&#39;s why they are testing the troops as they return home.

and another thing, hunting at the zoo is the best in the world, always game to shoot there&#33;
Thats the best cause you dont gotta go look for them .
Like fishing in a barrel just drop your line in ,and ones gonna have to bite.

Many things could and have cause gulf war syndrom ,among that.
Not many are ever exposed to that type of munition.

Tikibonbon
06-03-2003, 04:32 AM
umm, what happens when a tank shell explodes? uranium dust? don&#39;t have to handle it to be exposed.

nahan
06-03-2003, 04:52 AM
Quite true but,alot of the fighting with armor was done from very far distances .
Uranium dust dissipates into the air with the wind cycles,so very little if any exposure has taken place.

Chemical agents were also believed to be released into the surrounding
territories of Iraq.Among w/ other key factors many things could or have contributed to Gulf war syndrome

How many tanks did america loose in the gulf war ? not many ,very few.
So not much exposure had taken place along the American lines.

Tikibonbon
06-03-2003, 05:01 AM
never mentioned tanks exploding, i said shells, for the laymen amongst us, a bullet

nahan
06-03-2003, 05:07 AM
Only for very high caliber guns mounted on some humvees and tanks.
Most humvees had like m40s or higher and soldiers with m16 and above

Most standard issue rifle was the M series ,for infantry.
Standard ballistic munition for the m series is what was used.

So very little access to uranium ,not necessary.

jetje
06-03-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by nicholas@2 June 2003 - 08:32

I could say i have a problem with it, i could pray they will prevent you doing it...
But i also can hope you raise the money to go to africa...
and pray some of those predators you wanna hunt, is able to hunt you down..
Or maybe a nice rebel tribe will hunt you down for some ransome no one is willing to pay, and they start boiling your dick cause it&#39;s their religion... but.....

i think i better not react on this topic....

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 02:25 AM
They probably wouldn&#39;t understanbd what i would do with gorillas
I would use their paws to make ashtrays, exactly the same way I do with the bears I hunt.

Astrays can fetch you some good money.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 02:29 AM
If I ever meet you I will rip off your head, scoop your eyeballs out and serve them on toast, then use your skull as a chamber pot. Seeing as you think it just to do such barbaric things to other living beings.

Get yourself some empathy when you&#39;re next out for some ammo.

i think i better not react on this topic....
Probably wise... I just hope this :swear: is joking... :angry:

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 02:34 AM
The real challenge in hunting, mates, is to find small enough animals to pick off. While Nahan uses uranium tipped shells and the like, I fancy more of the challenges in hunting.

Specifically, I like hunting small rodents occasionally. Try hunting rabbits from two hundred yards. You need a serious rifle with a high powered scope for that.

And patience.

One day I would like to hunt mice, so look out for the laser, wee mouse.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:35 AM
i guess before lamsey comes over i should take down the deer head plaques off my walls and hide my taxidermy collection too&#33;

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 02:37 AM
Hey Lamsey

If you want some bear paw ashtrays to sell on you and your girlfriend&#39;s website, drop me an e-mail.

Cheers, Mate.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:39 AM
my, it&#39;s chilly in this room, maybe i should cover up with this rabbit fur blanket i made

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 02:40 AM
I can hit a 2-foot radius target from 180 yards with my longbow (which is used for recreational target shooting only).

You step within 100 yards of me or my girlfriend, you&#39;re a pincushion.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:42 AM
i think there is a reason we use guns now and not bows......

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 02:43 AM
i think there is a reason we use guns now and not bows......
Yeh, humans are depressingly inventive when it comes to creating things for making others dead.

At least there&#39;s some skill in Archery :P

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:46 AM
so there is no skill in marksmanship?

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 02:49 AM
Point and shoot, blah blah.

Try getting yourself some coordination.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 02:40
I can hit a 2-foot radius target from 180 yards with my longbow.
I&#39;m supposed to be impressed?

Longbows are for those native indians. You think you&#39;re cool becuase you&#39;re "traditional" or something? Ya sure bloke, where&#39;s your teepee so I can shoot some holes in it.

I hunted sixteen bears in three months in northern british columbia. Each set of paws fetched me over a grand easy, more money than you&#39;ll ever see.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:51 AM
isn&#39;t that pretty much like a bow?

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 02:53 AM
and of those sixteen bears killed every one was left to rot after i cut the paws off

nahan
06-04-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@4 June 2003 - 03:35
i guess before lamsey comes over i should take down the deer head plaques off my walls and hide my taxidermy collection too&#33;
You like to hunt ?

So what is that 3 people here total that are man enough to hunt from the animal kindom.

Every other guy that has posted saying how hunting is horrible and they would be shoot us or be attacked by the animals we hunt .

All I have to say to them is if you cant gather the courage to shoot at a animal,then your way to faggy to even try to even try something with us.

Im the last guy that you want to threaten,but like Nicholas said
it would be great to hunt a person.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 02:54 AM

Get a longbow and try using it. Then you will be impressed.

You think you&#39;re cool becuase you&#39;re "traditional" or something?
You think you&#39;re cool because you&#39;re a cold-blooded murderer? Get some morals.

I hunted sixteen bears in three months in northern british columbia. Each set of paws fetched me over a grand easy, more money than you&#39;ll ever see.
Blood money doesn&#39;t interest those with a sense of ethics - or humanity.

No. You&#39;re thinking of crossbows. Try it before mouthing off.

So what is that 3 people here total that are man enough to hunt from the animal kindom.
Hiding behind a rifle scope and a high-calibre bullet does not make you a man. You kill a bear one-on-one with no artificial aids, I&#39;ll be impressed. But still disgusted.

All I have to say to them is if you cant gather the courage to shoot at a animal,then your way to faggy to even try to even try something with us.

Im the last guy that you want to threaten,but like Nicholas said
it would be great to hunt a person.
If you can&#39;t gather the empathy, humanity, moral humanity or just basic decency to realise that killing is wrong, then you have no place in a civilised society.
And if you hunt people, you get sent to jail. There&#39;s a reason for that. And in any proper civilised country, you are imprisoned for killing full stop.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:55 AM
tell you what lamsey, you take your bow, and i&#39;ll take my m1c out to the field, and see who comes back home. m1c consistant results in even within the 400 to 600 yard distance

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 02:57 AM
damn proud to hunt, and no, i don&#39;t leave to carcass to rot, use almost very part myself, what doesn&#39;t get used becomes a treat for the dogs

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 03:00 AM
tell you what lamsey, you take your bow, and i&#39;ll take my m1c out to the field, and see who comes back home. m1c consistant results in even within the 400 to 600 yard distance
This isn&#39;t about who&#39;s better at killing, it&#39;s about who&#39;s human here and who&#39;s not. The act of killing with no provocation or need makes you inhuman.

I&#39;m happy enough shooting well with a longbow and enjoying the social occasion of an archery competition. I don&#39;t need fancy jargon, stats or any of the other penis extensions that hunters love.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:03 AM
not talking about killing, just asking can you make the 400 yard shot, well i guess you can since you say there is no skill involved

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 03:03 AM
Yes, and Lamsey, you&#39;re so productive a human being......proud to be a lazy dirtbag.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 03:07 AM
The point is that the big fancy penis extension, sorry, gun, is doing all the work for you. You just have to point and shoot. With a longbow you have to combine strength, dexterity, ability, coordination, concentration and control to a much greater degree. Ergo: more skill required.

Yes, and Lamsey, you&#39;re so productive a human being......proud to be a lazy dirtbag.
So pulling a 50-pound longbow is lazier than pulling a rifle trigger while sitting in a tree? Give me a break.

And yes, I am quite a productive member of the human race, while you are clearly a destructive little orc.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:09 AM
so basically it requires all the skills of masterbating?

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:10 AM
and isn&#39;t a long bow kinda sissy compared to a compound bow? or is that another penis enlarger?

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@4 June 2003 - 04:09
so basically it requires all the skills of masterbating?
Funny how that sprung to your mind - a matter close to your heart?

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:12 AM
i should really not let anyone know about that....damn to late&#33;&#33;&#33;

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 03:14 AM
Last thought for tonight -

Originally posted by Topic title
it&#39;s my god-given right
Example: one of the 10 Christian commandments is "Thou shalt not kill".
I know of no other God that advocates killing.

Would you like to clarify?

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:16 AM
but didn&#39;t he also give man dominion over animals?

nahan
06-04-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 03:54

Get a longbow and try using it. Then you will be impressed.

You think you&#39;re cool becuase you&#39;re "traditional" or something?
You think you&#39;re cool because you&#39;re a cold-blooded murderer? Get some morals.

Blood money doesn&#39;t interest those with a sense of ethics - or humanity.

No. You&#39;re thinking of crossbows. Try it before mouthing off.
Lamsey just quit.

Face it hunting is a reconized sport .
Who are you fooling ,while your archery may be good at summer camp .
It is not something to be taken seriously in the real world.

What are you going to do in this day and age to protect yourself and possiby the ones you love ,a bow and arrow is laughable.
How are you going to rely on that in a life and death situation.

You must of cried when you seen Bambi&#39;s mother die

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 03:17 AM
but didn&#39;t he also give man dominion over animals?
Does that say anything about killing?

What gives you the right to abuse your powers?

I leave you with that thought.

Lamsey just quit.

Face it hunting is a reconized sport .
Who are you fooling ,while your archery may be good at summer camp .
It is not something to be taken seriously in the real world.

What are you going to do in this day and age to protect yourself and possiby the ones you love ,a bow and arrow is laughable.
How are you going to rely on that in a life and death situation.

You must of cried when you seen Bambi&#39;s mother die

That is one of the most laughable little tirades I&#39;ve ever seen. Archery is something to be taken seriously - it is an enjoyable recreational pastime, as much socially as sporting. Not everything comes down to violence - I don&#39;t own a bow so I can protect myself with it - the very idea is laughable, as you said (albeit for the wrong reason).

"Protecting the ones you love" - isn&#39;t it a fact that the majority of household gun deaths are caused by family members shooting in error? Think about that. Reason, clear-headedness and the Emergency Services will get any civilised person out of a dangerous situation admirably. And anyone sensible doesn&#39;t get into life-or-death situations easily.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:19 AM
leave me with that thought, hmm, ok, well i thought about it, had a beer, smoked a square, cussed a little, ok, i&#39;m going hunting

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:21 AM
robber: give me yer money now&#33;

lamsey: never&#33; give me a second to nock this arrow and your doomed evil one&#33;

robber: (fires gun into lamsey&#39;s head) bitch&#33;

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 03:24 AM
How very droll.

I&#39;ll leave you to your senseless gibberings.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:26 AM
how very scottish

i leave you to your senseless haggis

nahan
06-04-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+4 June 2003 - 04:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 4 June 2003 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Last thought for tonight -
<!--QuoteBegin--Topic title
it&#39;s my god-given right
Example: one of the 10 Christian commandments is "Thou shalt not kill".
I know of no other God that advocates killing.

Would you like to clarify? [/b][/quote]
Whats the differance you pull a fuckin string,which by the way Im suprised
you only being half a man and all.

Thats retarded its refering about human life ,not amimals.
How else do you suppose human civilizations suvived without the flesh of dead animals, nevermind your family and your hypocrisy.

As for god ,dont preach to me w/ the bible and its 10 comandments.
If you really knew anything about it at all ,you would be acting so naive.

Everthing contradicts everything in the bible.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:39 AM
didn&#39;t they use to sacrifice animals?

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 03:43 AM
you never answered me lamsey

that website you have is so cool, we could sell bear paw ashtrays on it.

we could split the profits

i&#39;ll give you 40%

you could buy wee mouse something nice

cheers, mate

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:43 AM
i think nahan and me should join the scottish meat trader association

clocker
06-04-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 21:39
Yes they did. For various religious reasons.

Not to make ashtrays out of their paws.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:47 AM
no, but moses had a pretty mean necklace of pig teeth if you ask me. oh and by the way they wasted the meat, sin to eat the holy meat

clocker
06-04-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 21:47
no, but moses had a pretty mean necklace of pig teeth if you ask me. oh and by the way they wasted the meat, sin to eat the holy meat
Apples and oranges here, Tiki.

You seem like a reasonable person. Previously you said that when you hunted you used all the animal and even fed your dogs. Fair enough. Hunting isn&#39;t my idea of sport but that&#39;s irrelevant.
Why, as a sportsman, would you side with Nahan on this? He advocates rampaging through the forest, indiscriminately slaughtering endangered species and leaving their carcasses to rot.
I think that even Ted Nugent would be the first to sight down on such an irresponsible fool.

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 03:59 AM
i don&#39;t particularly agree with the leaving of the carcass

silverccrow
06-04-2003, 04:04 AM
killing animals is a good sport
is good 2 know about people who likes 2 kill animals 4 fun &#33;&#33;

because some day we will be the prey &#33;&#33; yeah the human is not a god we r stupid animals trying to survive killing everithing waisting everything &#33;
we r gona die pronto &#33; i promise u someday
u will die just like u murder
u r goin to suffer and one day u when u wake up u are goin to figure out that living has no sense until u die &#33;

clocker
06-04-2003, 04:06 AM
i don&#39;t particularly agree with the leaving of the carcass
And how about that trivial endangered species part?

Gorillas could soon disappear forever thanks to Nahan/Nicholsas&#39;s ilk. Is completely eliminating a species part of your sportsman&#39;s credo?

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 04:07 AM
Nahan doesn&#39;t want to hunt gorillas, that&#39;s me mate.

cheers

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 04:08 AM
nothing i want is on endangered species list

nahan
06-04-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by clocker+4 June 2003 - 04:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 4 June 2003 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 21:47
Apples and oranges here, Tiki.

You seem like a reasonable person. Previously you said that when you hunted you used all the animal and even fed your dogs. Fair enough. Hunting isn&#39;t my idea of sport but that&#39;s irrelevant.
Why, as a sportsman, would you side with Nahan on this? He advocates rampaging through the forest, indiscriminately slaughtering endangered species and leaving their carcasses to rot.
I think that even Ted Nugent would be the first to sight down on such an irresponsible fool. [/b][/quote]
I said I do this when ?,My hunts are 100% legal.
As for advacation ,interpret this thing however you like.
Because I like to give the village idot a break once and a while.
Let him think and figure things out on his own.

Someone make sure to tell clocker ,how to spell
"Will work for food " Hes gonna need it.

clocker
06-04-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 22:08
Why then didn&#39;t you feel a responsibility to decry such irresponsible and inflammatory behaviour? It&#39;s your sport these guys are sullying, not mine. Just curious. :huh:

nahan
06-04-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by clocker+4 June 2003 - 05:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 4 June 2003 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 22:08
Why then didn&#39;t you feel a responsibility to decry such irresponsible and inflammatory behaviour? It&#39;s your sport these guys are sullying, not mine. Just curious. :huh: [/b][/quote]
I take it no one has yet told you how to spell "Will work for food"

Because if your misinterpretation of what a few members of a forum say,
You must not be able to grasp the interpretation of others while
on the job.

Hence making very unsuccessful in the real world,therefor your need of a sign that states
"WILL WORK FOR FOOD" will be your only salvation.
While you sit on the ground like a bum ,with no money.

Good luck on being the ridicule of humanity then.

clocker
06-04-2003, 04:41 AM
Because if your misinterpretation of what a few members of a forum say,
You must not be able to grasp the interpretation of others while
on the job.

I apologize Nahan. I confused you with Nicholas. Sorry.

Hence making very unsuccessful in the real world,therefor your need of a sign that states
"WILL WORK FOR FOOD" will be your only salvation.
While you sit on the ground like a bum ,with no money
Your logic is ah, interesting.

Good luck fixing clocks grease monkey.
I don&#39;t repair clocks.

nahan
06-04-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by clocker+4 June 2003 - 04:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 4 June 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@3 June 2003 - 21:39
Yes they did. For various religious reasons.

Not to make ashtrays out of their paws. [/b][/quote]
But really where would on be if they could not butt out cigars and a few fags
on a couple of bear paws.

You should look at the bigger point
What do you people think make up is made of after all , a by product
of whale hunting.

I dont think women could go w/ out even using a little make up that contained even some animal by product.
Killing animals is in a sense is the best thing to ever happen to women.

Not only that animal testing is torture ,I dont take any part in this .
I kill animals in a humane fashion ,by shooting them in the head.
Not by applying make up and shampoo upon their faces.

clocker
06-04-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by nahan@3 June 2003 - 23:14

You should look at the bigger point
What do you people think make up is made of after all , a by product
of whale hunting.

I dont think women could go w/ out even using a little make up that contained even some animal by product.
Killing animals is in a sense is the best thing to ever happen to women.

Not only that animal testing is torture ,I dont take any part in this .
I kill animals in a humane fashion ,by shooting them in the head.
Not by applying make up and shampoo upon their faces.
Well.

I don&#39;t think make-up is a by product of whale hunting anymore. If ever. Perhaps you hang with a different class of women than I.
Most of the women I do know would not agree that killing animals is the "best thing" that ever happened to them. Your experience may differ.
It&#39;s an interesting philosophy that you embrace that allows you to combine "humane" and "shooting them in the head" in the same sentence.
I applaud you.
Really.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 05:31 AM
whale hunting and seal clubbing are respected sports clocker.
rugby is considered by some blokes to be "too violent", but those are just opinions, and people are entitled to them.

blimey, it&#39;s not like they suffer when I shoot them (the bears) They get a floggin in the head and they drop down real fast. I let the carcas return to nature after i remove the parts i need, so no torture ever goes down, mate.

cheers

clocker
06-04-2003, 05:37 AM
Whale hunting and seal clubbing are respected sports? I believe that the Inuit do these things for sustenance, but for sport?
Klingons maybe.
The bear probably has a different perspective on your humanity than you.
My vote is with him.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 05:39 AM
What do you know about humanity?
What makes you an expert?
Ever been shot in the head?

Sound like a bloody wanker to me

clocker
06-04-2003, 05:42 AM
Fortunately for me I possess enough imagination that I don&#39;t need to be shot in the head to realize that it would be a bad way to die.
You should try it.
Imagination, I mean.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 05:45 AM
I imagine I&#39;m in africa, in the jungles.

there&#39;s a pack of gorillas in a clearing ahead of me

one by one, i shoot each in the head.

afterwards i remove each paw

and then with four paws from, say, ten to twelve gorillas, i could put a downpayment on a new house.

blimey, you&#39;re right mate, imagination is sweet&#33;

clocker
06-04-2003, 05:50 AM
Keep practising, you&#39;ll get there.

btw, your sig is way over the limit. try shooting it in the head.

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 07:12 AM
Hmmmmmm....hunt rodents, eh? Shoot bears and other animals,hmmm? Think Archery is easy?

First of all as an animal lover, shooting defensless animals - that&#39;s just disgusting.

Second of all, as an archer, I use a bow at least 2 inches taller than me, about 25lbs (not bad considering my weight&#33;) and I can reach a target at 120 yards. We get cocky buggers coming for a "come and try" who think it&#39;s just pulling back a string, but most of them can&#39;t even reach a target at 15 yards. It&#39;s a strain on your shoulder muscles and after 5 or 6 hours of shooting, I can get quite tired...

Anyway, I think Lamsey&#39;s already covered all of this.
Remember that these are just our opinions, please. If you want to shoot things in the head and remove their paws, hunt wee rodents etc that&#39;s up to you.

But i feel that it&#39;s a sick past-time. :(

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 07:28 AM
You do realise that in real life these "hunters" are Dwayne and Billy Bob, who work at the local McDonalds or some other fascinating career. Their boss is a 19 years old student and they have little or no control over their destiny.

They have to compensate for this, so they decide that in their own time they will do something that gives them the perception of power and control. As they are so pathetic empty handed they get a gun, it&#39;s not a penis it&#39;s a super ego.

The natural next thing is to kill things. That makes them really powerfull. In reality, much as what they do is despicable, they are more to be pitied than scorned. Unfortunately they cannot get the help they need, as that sort of therapy would be very expensive.

jetje
06-04-2003, 07:54 AM
People this debate is not to be fit on this forum... It is in someway just offensive.

@ Nicholas - The topic starter... You have no respect for Nature and the living creatures, and as you showed by posting the oversized sig no respect for rules and (and some just offending posts) fellow members...
Why in the 1st place did you post so much bullshit on this board that basicly is for klite-p2p-filesharing...

i think just for stirring the pot... &#33; So no need to continue this useless debte... useless not for the people that try to talk some sense into your head and that strongly disagreed, but useless cause it won&#39;t help.
Your ill in your head. Killing and destroying just for fun.... is sick...
I don&#39;t know what happened to you (child abuse - molest) but whatever made you getting this sick mind, try to get some professional help to get over it..
i would advice you to go see a very good shrink..

lot of love and help in overcoming your very very "sick-mind ilness"...

** Topic Closed **