PDA

View Full Version : forum for FTP account trading

salambin
04-11-2007, 07:01 AM
hi all,
some weeks ago FTPPlanet had a section that members traded FTP account.for example bought or sold 0day ftp access for mp3 , appz , etc.
but moderators on that forums banned this section.
and now do you know any other forum for ftp account trading?
how can i find some ftp owner for buying avvount.
i need 0day ftp for leeching from Appz and 0day Section.
thanks
(http://www.projectw.org/viewtopic.php?t=435408&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

thewizeard
04-11-2007, 07:09 AM
hi all,
some weeks ago FTPPlanet had a section that members traded FTP account.for example bought or sold 0day ftp access for mp3 , appz , etc.
but moderators on that forums banned this section.
and now do you know any other forum for ftp account trading?
how can i find some ftp owner for buying avvount.
i need 0day ftp for leeching from Appz and 0day Section.
thanks
(http://www.projectw.org/viewtopic.php?t=435408&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

As ever a good choice of forum, salambin and I can assure you your question will not go unanswered, for long!

That especially, due to our love and respect for leechers. If you are also a "hit and run" "type", then that will be like hitting two birds with one stone!

salambin
04-11-2007, 08:08 AM
As ever a good choice of forum, salambin and I can assure you your question will not go unanswered, for long!

That especially, due to our love and respect for leechers. If you are also a "hit and run" "type", then that will be like hitting two birds with one stone!

i dont know what you say but i look for ftp account and i will pay for it.like every one on TL or many other Torrent site.
i dont know anyway for entering to the scene and i think i have just this way to access 0day stuff.but if know any other way i will happy if you say it to me.
also i will do everything for you and for scene if you throw me into it:)

brotherdoobie
04-11-2007, 08:22 AM

i dont know what you say but i look for ftp account and i will pay for it.like every one on TL or many other Torrent site.
i dont know anyway for entering to the scene and i think i have just this way to access 0day stuff.but if know any other way i will happy if you say it to me.

The scene is not all it's cracked up to be,lad. My advice....have some paitence and use newsgroups. (a couple days...is not that long to wait.)

Does everything include...sucking of the cawk? :dabs:

Peace bd

salambin
04-11-2007, 08:47 AM

The scene is not all it's cracked up to be,lad. My advice....have some paitence and use newsgroups. (a couple days...is not that long to wait.)

Peace bd

what newsgroup do u offer?
through newsgroup can i access to scene or 0sec ftps?

thewizeard
04-11-2007, 08:48 AM
I thought Adster was into 0 day stuff.

If you see him here on the forum, salambin, then message him. Or alternatively join FileSharingTalk.com chat room on SoulSeek.

It's wrong to pay for accounts you see. Perhaps we can help you on the road for free? I will edit a link here later, for you on how to join FileSharingTalk's chat room on SoulSeek, there you ask Adster.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/file-sharing/t-soulseek-updated-406-67507

arakassi
04-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Ahh I can remeber the days of scanning and tagging :).
You were so right when you said the scene is not what it's all cracked up to be. I see he never did answer your question about the cawk lol

salambin
04-11-2007, 05:48 PM
I thought Adster was into 0 day stuff.

If you see him here on the forum, salambin, then message him. Or alternatively join FileSharingTalk.com chat room on SoulSeek.

It's wrong to pay for accounts you see. Perhaps we can help you on the road for free? I will edit a link here later, for you on how to join FileSharingTalk's chat room on SoulSeek, there you ask Adster.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/file-sharing/t-soulseek-updated-406-67507

thanks, you help me alot.thanks man.i'll find him.

Peace bd

brotherdoobie and arakassi : (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/arakassi-161965)
my english not very well can you explain more.

thewizeard
04-12-2007, 08:57 AM
..We are waiting patiently salambin oh and you are welcome .. :)