PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned on demonoid.......

kirktrix
04-11-2007, 09:42 AM
I got this error message everytime i browse the site:

http://www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2

I make a thread to know why....

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-demonoid-down-172644

Now I know Why....... I go to their IRC channel and ask why i have this error message they said that i was permanent banned:(...but they didn't know why..... they just said if i am banned it has a good reason... But the problem is i don't know the Fu*king reason..I have a 1+ ratio there...i remember my stats 11+g upload and 8+g download...and my account is just two months old....

I just want to know why i got banned... because if i did something wrong.. i want to know to prevent me from doing it from other tracker site. Any help? :)

BlackSpy
04-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Maybe your invited users get banned and as a result you got ban too!

saulin
04-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Someone you invited screwed you?

Remember anyone you invite could get you banned too. You would figure they would tell you why you got banned.

das31
04-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Unlucky, just wait till friday

kirktrix
04-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Someone you invited screwed you?

Remember anyone you invite could get you banned too. You would figure they would tell you why you got banned.

Maybe thats it.. but i don't know that they are too strict regarding that...:(

Unlucky, just wait till friday

I'll try my luck to other tracker. Im done with demonoid.:)

Moonspell13
04-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Man I'm sorry for your loss, but,... ehm... how have you managed to do this achievement??!?! You're the first person I've ever heard that was banned on demonoid!!!When I saw the thread title I though someone was joking!!:PSorry for your loss again.. :)

crakin
04-11-2007, 10:58 AM
yeah, i've never heared anyone getting Banned from Demonoid lol
psss... what did you do actually ? :D

jonsonica
04-11-2007, 11:14 AM
he said he doesn't know.

aryan1
04-11-2007, 11:21 AM
heard for first time some1 getting banned on demonoid

motarocks
04-11-2007, 11:22 AM
heard for first time some1 getting banned on demonoid

yea same.. its a very rare incident:O

crakin
04-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Did your ISP give you a shared IP or something ? if so , may be someone sharing the same ip must have done something really wrong.

hungdob
04-11-2007, 12:22 PM
demonoid ban people?:blink:
i dont understand what so special about that site

General2k
04-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Demonoid is full of cheats, HRs and rejects, you must have done something extra special.
This is the first time I have ever heard of this happening.

kirktrix
04-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Re: I just got banned on demonoid.......
Man I'm sorry for your loss, but,... ehm... how have you managed to do this achievement??!?! You're the first person I've ever heard that was banned on demonoid!!!When I saw the thread title I though someone was joking!!:PSorry for your loss again.. :)

Actually i don't know how......Im still confused right now.........:)

Did your ISP give you a shared IP or something ? if so , may be someone sharing the same ip must have done something really wrong.

Nope i am the only one using torrent here......

demonoid ban people?:blink:
i dont understand what so special about that site

Special maybe none... But there some torrent that i need there for my 3 yrs old son... u Know BEN 10 Cartoons series.. thats my son favorite... i think only demonoid has a torrent for that....or maybe u know other site?....

Demonoid is full of cheats, HRs and rejects, you must have done something extra special.

Me either I never thought that i will be banned there....:(

hungdob
04-11-2007, 04:14 PM
for kids stuff try childbytes maybe they have it

kirktrix
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
I got banned on demonoid for selling invites on ebay.:(...Selling invites Fu*k.... u can get it for free here.....Maybe the people that i invited sell it...Its my fault..I trust people fast...I learn from my mistake.....

<nijino> kirktrix, I can tell you WHY you were banned, but bannings can't be overturned
<kirktrix> ok...
<Tom_Ato_Sai> tell us
* goo listens
<goo> no pm's
<nijino> site user nick?
* goo taps foot
<kirktrix> kirktrix
* CaNsA has joined #demonoid
* DemonBOT sets mode: +v CaNsA
<rahulbsb> there is a way to unbann
<Death5hand> no
<rahulbsb> it is given in site rules
<rahulbsb> yes there is
<rahulbsb> to get unban
<kirktrix> how? can i possibly do that?
<nijino> "Selling invites on ebay"

I need a favor... I need the demonoid account because i promise to my 3 yrs old son that i will get him a copy of cartoon tv series BEN 10... i just got season 1 and 2... i need season 3 and demonoid has a torrent for that....:(... I hope u all trust me that i am not selling an invites..... Tnx much...

Skiz
04-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Merged.

hungdob
04-11-2007, 04:30 PM
LOL people will actually pay for demonoid account?
just wait for the next time they will open signups

terras1312
04-11-2007, 05:03 PM
My stats on demonoid just updated after 2-3 years....Something is going with the tracker.

X
04-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I got banned on demonoid for selling invites on ebay.:(...Selling invites Fu*k.... u can get it for free here.....Maybe the people that i invited sell it...Its my fault..I trust people fast...I learn from my mistake.....

<nijino> kirktrix, I can tell you WHY you were banned, but bannings can't be overturned
<kirktrix> ok...
<Tom_Ato_Sai> tell us
* goo listens
<goo> no pm's
<nijino> site user nick?
* goo taps foot
<kirktrix> kirktrix
* CaNsA has joined #demonoid
* DemonBOT sets mode: +v CaNsA
<rahulbsb> there is a way to unbann
<Death5hand> no
<rahulbsb> it is given in site rules
<rahulbsb> yes there is
<rahulbsb> to get unban
<kirktrix> how? can i possibly do that?
<nijino> "Selling invites on ebay"

I need a favor... I need the demonoid account because i promise to my 3 yrs old son that i will get him a copy of cartoon tv series BEN 10... i just got season 1 and 2... i need season 3 and demonoid has a torrent for that....:(... I hope u all trust me that i am not selling an invites..... Tnx much...

getting banned on demonoid is not good... u better not mess up with oink :blink:

kirktrix
04-11-2007, 05:18 PM

getting banned on demonoid is not good... u better not mess up with oink :blink:

Yes for sure.. don't worry i learn from my mistakes...... and again i never sell invites on ebay... i don't know why it happens...:(

maverick_andy
04-11-2007, 05:29 PM
get another invite and be happy it happened with me too but may be its my inactivity for a month.However my friends are inactive there over 3 months but they dint get disabled. dunno exact fuk*ing reason so get new invite and be happy :lol:

name in use
04-11-2007, 05:31 PM

OH SHIT! LMAO!!!!

Night0wl
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Your name wouldn't happen to be Florin would it :D

kapowcowpwned
04-12-2007, 03:19 AM
does ratio matter on demonoid now?

ChotaZorro
04-12-2007, 09:06 AM
It's very rare to get banned on Demonoid. I feel sorry for you really.

ben198321
01-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I signed up for demonoid a few months ago and at first the site was working great. I uploaded my first torrent there and according to the comments everyone was happy. My up ratio was higher than my dl. I registered for the forum and posted a couple times. Then a month later I could not get back on the forum it would keep giving me a SMF error. I googled it and saw others would get the same error but no one knows why. Most people could access the forum with no problems,only a select few couldn't. Also, I could not upload a second file. I would go through the steps to upload and after I finish I would click submit and it would send me back to the torrent search page and the file would not be uploaded. Then a couple weeks later, I couldn't comment on my own torrent as well as anyone elses. I tried emailing the admin maybe 2 dozen times and I never got a reply back. I was being completely ignored by the site admin which in my opinion is VERY unprofessional.
Now I cant even login I am getting that same exact "error_id=2". I never done anything to violate their TOS. Its sad to see a great site being ruined by a jerk. I was told that this person took over after the site was shut down 2 years ago and since then it hasn't been the same.
I found out later that the SMF error I get when I was trying to access the forum is caused by the site admin. Anyone that runs a forum can change a users settings to give them that error message. A friend of mine who ran a demonoid invite forum changed some setting and I was getting that same SMF error. He then changed it back and I was able to access his forum again. He proved they were deliberately blocking me and giving me limited permissions on the site. I tried to search around and have seen so many different reasons why this could be happening to us select few. Site maintenance, account banned, ISP issues, etc... I think its the admin...he dont know how to run a forum correctly and is probably overwhelmed.

teresckova
01-01-2009, 04:46 PM
man just search over the google.com some codes for demonoid...i am sure you will find something..cheers

sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Your first post is in a thread 2 years old bro and why are you so concerned with demonoid, just move on. There are far too many options available for you to worry about just 1 tracker.
Is it even possible anyway to get banned from demonoid :idunno:

meelad
01-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Don't say that sheriff 01. Demonoid is a great tracker. Except speeds, everything about the tracker is great. There are not too many fakes either.

sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't say that sheriff 01. Demonoid is a great tracker. Except speeds, everything about the tracker is great. There are not too many fakes either.

Listen okay, i will clear this up for you since you seem pretty uneducated okay.
Mostly every torrent on demonoid is available on TPB and the speeds are better at TPB for the most part on the exact same torrents.
If you don't believe me try it for yourself.

cinephilia
01-01-2009, 05:15 PM
i agree with meelad and i'm pretty sure you're "many options available" don't even reach the half of Demonoid content.

sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 05:18 PM
i agree with meelad and i'm pretty sure you're "many options available" don't even reach the half of Demonoid content.

I will now say once again, just for you cinephilia, why download at demonoid when the same torrents are on TPB with better speeds.
Seriously dude, keep using demonoid, i don't f*cking care, i am just trying to help members out. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

cinephilia
01-01-2009, 05:26 PM
once again, you're wrong...
for example, if you make a simple search on lossless torrents, you'll notice that many of them are NOT on TPB.

KushBlow
01-01-2009, 05:30 PM
It's Demonoid :blink:. Why the thread?

sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 05:34 PM
for example, if you make a simple search on lossless torrents, you'll notice that many of them are NOT on TPB.

What is your problem? Why can you not read my post correctly, i said
"mostly every torrent". What is it that you cannot understand, if you want to start an arguement i suggest for you to be fully prepared going into it.:yup:

Blackbeard
01-01-2009, 05:39 PM

I was banned once due to person invited me done somthing can't quite remember why, anyways i just resigned up when it was open now i don't have to worry about that any more.. just be careful who you invite.

cinephilia
01-01-2009, 05:58 PM

What is your problem? Why can you not read my post correctly, i said
"mostly every torrent". What is it that you cannot understand, if you want to start an arguement i suggest for you to be fully prepared going into it.:yup:
ok, now, read my post again and try to think a lil bit:
if (like i previously said) many torrents are NOT on TPB, how can you say that mostly every torrent are on ? It doesn't make sense.

sheriff 01
01-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Mostly every torrent that i am interested in.:lol::lol::lol:

ostracizado
01-02-2009, 01:01 AM
This feels like the water cycle ....... it just keeps going around ..

jbloggs
01-02-2009, 01:48 AM
I suppose its still not rock bottom until you get banned from TPB :D

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2009, 04:22 AM
I will never understand why someone would bump an old thread.

Skiz
01-02-2009, 04:29 AM
I will never understand why someone would bump an old thread.

I never understand why people like you continue to bump it. :dabs:

Closed.