But i dont.
You dont get the main idea.

FirstOne
04-20-2007, 10:07 PM
I have seedbox:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7141/screenshotcopyvw4.png
its 100/100Mbit
and have access to SCT and FTN

and welling to help the site in every way i can :)

Hope u will take me under consideration....

Bucktoof
04-20-2007, 10:52 PM
They're probably starting out with these members who have fast uploads so the community gets off to a very fast start. Uploaders will probably gain some invites then give them to other people who they think are deserving of them. All torrent sites take time to build a community.

And for those that don't like it and have posted, I'm sure the mods there who have accounts here have seen it, so there's no reason to keep it up, right? :)

Chrys
04-20-2007, 10:55 PM
They're probably starting out with these members who have fast uploads so the community gets off to a very fast start. Uploaders will probably gain some invites then give them to other people who they think are deserving of them. All torrent sites take time to build a community.

And for those that don't like it and have posted, I'm sure the mods there who have accounts here have seen it, so there's no reason to keep it up, right? :)

look here,about invites

13)Current members there will be given around 8 invites soon sothat they can get other members to the tracker and they will have to use these invites within 45 days

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 10:57 PM
That is what i was saying about all these cacks posting like they are virtually endowed when in the end... allot of the people asking will get in if they know anyone. So put your "big johnson" back in your panties and try to work on the community now kids.

RTFM
04-20-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with SHUVT. RTS seems to be driven so heavily by speed, but to be honest I can't imagine it becoming much faster, if faster at all, the some of the top sites. A community that consists of people who can upload a lot doesn't make a good community or a good tracker. While I think RTS has potential, it needs to make some changes.

Look at FSC. They have one of the best communities, and their system basically says that the ability to upload isn't the most important aspect.

jaqozo
04-20-2007, 11:23 PM
agree with RTFM and SHUVT . as for content, it`s not differ than at sct, ftn, tl, and bitmetv packs, so i don`t see what`s the new spirit does rts bring to the torrent community except speed (which already exists at sct for example) . but good luck to them in the levels system :)

clos
04-20-2007, 11:28 PM
What about us 'average users' who can't download faster then 700kbps and can only upload 40kbps...is this site not for us? Does our sub-supreme speed make us useless for the tracker and the community?

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 11:29 PM
To correct any misunderstanding... i am not bashing the guys who are setting it up. Just some of these people who have got in and think they are the shit all of a sudden. I know several of the folks involved, I just hate some of these kids thinking they are walking around with a third leg cause daddy is paying for thier seedbox.

mestari
04-21-2007, 01:38 AM
To correct any misunderstanding... i am not bashing the guys who are setting it up. Just some of these people who have got in and think they are the shit all of a sudden. I know several of the folks involved, I just hate some of these kids thinking they are walking around with a third leg cause daddy is paying for thier seedbox.

:D :D :w00t: :w00t:

That last caption is true as hell...!

eyego2uri
04-21-2007, 01:45 AM
I dont know what a seed box is, lol but I have a standard cable connection and would love to be part of a new community.

motarocks
04-21-2007, 01:59 AM
We are now accepting 15 members, with good ratios on SCT or FTN (or both):)

bigimot
04-21-2007, 02:09 AM
What about us 'average users' who can't download faster then 700kbps and can only upload 40kbps...is this site not for us?

exactly, the site isn't for you :noes:
dont worry, there are a lot of good sites out there. you dont have to be part of every single one of them.

RTFM
04-21-2007, 02:13 AM
What about us 'average users' who can't download faster then 700kbps and can only upload 40kbps...is this site not for us?

dont worry, there are a lot of good sites out there. you dont have to be part of every single one of them.

Are you serious? I really hope all RTS members don't think like this. Sorry, but your elitist attitude is ridiculous. I'm not one to say that you should be allowed to join any site you want, but I don't see FTN or ScT banning because of slow upload speeds as long as their users keep a good ratio.

Face it, you're not going to find 5000 seedbox users to join RTS. And if that's what the site is aiming for, instead of the common person, you should've just started an axx.

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 02:13 AM
Love Is A Burning Thing
And It Makes A Fiery Ring
Bound By Wild Desire
I Fell Into A Ring Of Fire

CHORUS:
I Fell Into A Burning Ring Of Fire
I Went Down, Down, Down
And The Flames Went Higher

And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire

I Fell Into A Burning Ring Of Fire
I Went Down, Down, Down
And The Flames Went Higher

And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire

Johnny Cash for those who don't know and my tribute to the requirements of RTS... LOL JK had to

motarocks
04-21-2007, 02:21 AM

Are you serious? I really hope all RTS members don't think like this. Sorry, but your elitist attitude is ridiculous. I'm not one to say that you should be allowed to join any site you want, but I don't see FTN or ScT banning because of slow upload speeds as long as their users keep a good ratio.

Face it, you're not going to find 5000 seedbox users to join RTS. And if that's what the site is aiming for, instead of the common person, you should've just started an axx.

Just to let you know, these "seedbox" users will definately not be filling up our site. Before we give invites out to users, who can invite, WHOEVER THEY WANT, we are trying to get a strong user database of about 200-300 elite members.:)

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 02:24 AM
I was just kidding Sysop... Can I get an invite? :cool:

RTFM
04-21-2007, 02:26 AM

Just to let you know, these "seedbox" users will definately not be filling up our site. Before we give invites out to users, who can invite, WHOEVER THEY WANT, we are trying to get a strong user database of about 200-300 elite members.:)

That's what I thought, I was just saying that your members shouldn't think that they are so elite and that common users can't join because they don't have a seedbox.

phrenzy
04-21-2007, 02:41 AM

yikes........pathetic

Elitist
04-21-2007, 03:07 AM

Just to clarify, I'm in college and pay for my own seedbox, tyvm :P

I agree with some of the points you have made though, Shuvt, especially about some people who have become overly zealous in their posts; however, I think you're being too hard on the staff/majority of members. The SysOp's just want to have fast initial speed so RTS can support a larger user base where the majority of people don't have 100/100 connections. If they allowed large numbers of slower people in initially, then everyone would complain about the lack of speed and the scarcity of new uploads (because most people with slow connections don't have axx), as well as the slow pre-times.

As for bigimot's comments, the vast majority of the RTS users I've come into contact with would disagree. However, I can understand his initial reaction (though not his post) if he's a member since there are a lot of people bashing on RTS just because they're upset they can't get in right now.

I think RTS has a great community. Lots of people are extremely active on the forums and in the IRC channel. I would urge people to not pre-judge and to understand that the SysOp's are very experienced and do have a plan in mind that includes letting in lots of normal "average-joe-connection" users. To that end, they are currently working on a bonus system similar to that of FSC but which may include cool bonuses for participating in the community etc.

Lastly, we have been told that there will be invites given to members, and I am personally looking for people who have a good community spirit, an example of which I'll paste below, who managed to make his point without being derisive or confrontational:

i think that sometimes its better not giving any criteria for invites (like sct) then this kind of amount because this way the site miss many people with lower connections that will still try 2 do their best but i wont judge rts already cause its new and i think only time will tell and ill just need 2 wait till it will be easier 2 be invited.
Good Luck 2 the staff and the whole community ;)

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 03:16 AM
As I said... i was not bashing anyone that is helping the site. I was cracking on the posts of kids that act as if they are in and have a say so... You and I both know they don't... Which would make them kissing your asses to get an invite. You can scroll through my almost 1000 posts here and see that I am a good guy. I already explained that i am not bashing staff and I wished SCN and RST staff the best of luck with advice on making their trackers great. I encouraged both sites to take their time and make the sites badass.

You can also go back through all my posts here on FST and get an idea of the level of humor I operate at. I am one of the nicest guys here, and you can ask many. Get on messenger and we can clarify some things if you like. I am always up for a good conversation.

blackfog
04-21-2007, 03:35 AM

Hi
Can I have one invite please . I have been a member of ScT for about 1 year now and have a ratio of 1.4 ( with 300 GB buffer ). My upload speeds may not be that good ( 100 kilobytes / sec up and down ) , due to the bandwidth capping by my university proxy , but I can still manage good ratios and decent upload speeds.

Here's the speedtest.net results, for a proof:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/115997808.png

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 03:40 AM

Hi
Can I have one invite please . I have been a member of ScT for about 1 year now and have a ratio of 1.4 ( with 300 GB buffer ). My upload speeds may not be that good ( 100 kilobytes / sec up and down ) , due to the bandwidth capping by my university proxy , but I can still manage good ratios and decent upload speeds.

Here's the speedtest.net results, for a proof:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/115997808.png

uhhhh do you mind we were having a conversation here... LOL Hook the man up! ;)

OmaRin0
04-21-2007, 05:28 AM

cool,
i have them both,
ratio-
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1461/adasdaskx9.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9264/asfasdwqezxcuv7.jpg

can i have an inv :)

magicrabbit
04-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Users who don't want to post their ratios for ftn or sct here can pm me with ratios and an email and I will give you an invite.

OmaRin0
04-21-2007, 07:04 AM
thx for the inv.!!
great tracker!, will start downloading some amazing pack soon :D

barral01
04-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the invite.

Very good tracker, it will be the best.

mievmo
04-21-2007, 09:03 AM
PM ME WITH lvl 5 Ratio Proof + SeedBox proof.

dudave
04-21-2007, 09:09 AM
so no one wants to give me an invite?
i posted great speed and great ratios....
not level 5 but still...

mievmo
04-21-2007, 09:14 AM
so no one wants to give me an invite?
i posted great speed and great ratios....
not level 5 but still...
PM me proofs+Seedbox

safa
04-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Your RTS userbar looks good Mievmo.

durex
04-21-2007, 10:02 AM
But i thought it wasn't allowed.
Userbar's outside rts forum only with RTS.

monk3y
04-21-2007, 10:24 AM
good luck rts :)

slau
04-21-2007, 10:28 AM
looks nice :)

Idanp
04-21-2007, 10:33 AM
yeah (:

C[a]N
04-21-2007, 10:36 AM
i will not "running the scene" no lvl5 or seedbox.:(
good luck rts.

znik
04-21-2007, 11:17 AM
I would just like to point out that the RTS staff is awesome and I am really sad reading some bitter posts in here.
I have never seen any staff of any other tracker asking their members about what packs would like to be uploaded to the tracker! :w00t:
The feedback is fantastic and they listen to all the suggestions! :)
I am sure that a lot of you who are not in this community would have a completely different opinion if you joined.
I would call it a family and not just a community! :yup:
And I am sure a lot of decent and trustworthy of you who may not have the fastest internet connection will have the opportunity to join in the long run.
I have a mediocre internet connection and yet they trusted me.
And would like to thank them for that! :yup:
I will try my best to be an asset to the RTS.

JA
04-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Bicker Bicker Bicker Yawn Yawn Yawn. If you want invite, and have 5+ lines, send me a PM. Please include your EMAIL. Cheers. and proof ie speedtest.net

magicrabbit
04-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Bump, and again you can pm me as well with speedtest and raatio proof at either ftn or sct.

blackfog
04-21-2007, 06:12 PM
So if one has ScT/FTN account(s) with good ratios, does he still need 5+ upload lines?

magicrabbit
04-21-2007, 06:19 PM
So if one has ScT/FTN account(s) with good ratios, does he still need 5+ upload lines?

depends who you pm

mavg
04-21-2007, 07:58 PM

depends who you pmi pm you and don't receive nothing .i pm you again ?
or no invite for me

magicrabbit
04-21-2007, 08:18 PM
depends who you pmi pm you and don't receive nothing .i pm you again ?
or no invite for me

I cant reply to everyone because my pm box is loaded but if you dont recieve an invite the ratios werent good enough, sorry

needphp
04-21-2007, 08:22 PM
mine is fine (over 10) and still nothing...

mavg
04-21-2007, 08:46 PM
i pm you and don't receive nothing .i pm you again ?
or no invite for me

I cant reply to everyone because my pm box is loaded but if you dont recieve an invite the ratios werent good enough, sorrynot good
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6374/semttuloqh8.jpg

i only have the a cont a week

i have another counts whit better ratio bat this one hist bad

tanks

REVTTtorrent
04-21-2007, 09:48 PM
can i have inv plz at rts

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 01:13 AM
can i have inv plz at rts

pm me with ratio proofs at either ftn, sct, or U***

Xtremist
04-22-2007, 01:22 AM
HEy magicrabbit I have good ratios at all level 4 and 4.5 except FTWR(i dont have this)...........................If u can give me pls do tell:)

ps-I got no level 5 :(

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 01:30 AM
HEy magicrabbit I have good ratios at all level 4 and 4.5 except FTWR(i dont have this)...........................If u can give me pls do tell:)

ps-I got no level 5 :(

pm me with your ratio screenshots at level 4.5s and speedtest

motarocks
04-22-2007, 03:10 AM
:) We have invited lots of members now for ratio proof. We are now back to accepting 4mbit+ lines upload (350kb/s+ upload) and anyone with a seedbox.

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Pm either me or mota or jessica alba with speedtest or proof of seedbox

j0hn
04-22-2007, 03:19 AM
i just read most of this thread
can i have my time back pls?
u want ratio proof from sct/ftn? thats aiming a bit high isnt it?
i have sct/ftn, so why would i want to join some new tracker whos userbase is made up of an invite trading forum. i get all i want from sct.

i think ur tactics to get the site off to a good start are ambitious, but will fail. over-hyped, alot. "we're secret, and wont give u our url, but we'll get all our members from a public forum".

whats with wanting all the big connections? ur gonna need leechers, every site does. i'll be 1st to post here saying told u so when this fails to live upto its hype.

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 03:31 AM
i just read most of this thread
can i have my time back pls?
u want ratio proof from sct/ftn? thats aiming a bit high isnt it?
i have sct/ftn, so why would i want to join some new tracker whos userbase is made up of an invite trading forum. i get all i want from sct.

i think ur tactics to get the site off to a good start are ambitious, but will fail. over-hyped, alot. "we're secret, and wont give u our url, but we'll get all our members from a public forum".

whats with wanting all the big connections? ur gonna need leechers, every site does. i'll be 1st to post here saying told u so when this fails to live upto its hype.

i dont think youve been reading, 30 people have told us that already. Yes we will need leechers, but to start off we need good seeders. And we arent the ones over hyping it you guys are. We dont want to giveaway our url but what site does. We arent trying to be overly secretive or pretend like were going to be the best we just want to try and make a good site

boukisny
04-22-2007, 03:32 AM
I m interested
Been a member of a couple of good sides (BItme bitmetv Bitspyder TL etc..)
I m interested in new projects thus if you need good members that can contribute look no further.

crakin
04-22-2007, 03:45 AM
I have two 100mbits unmetered seedbox (not shared with anyone)
i'll be glad to dedicate one of it for this great site if you can consider me:)
Dont wanna be an uploader , but i can be a good member.

SHUVT
04-22-2007, 04:29 AM
or pretend like were going to be the best we just want to try and make a good site

So I assume the 10+ thread with titles like SCT Sucks and RTS this and RTS that is not hype? Again nothing against the staff there at RTS, well except Motarocks, :dry:who clearly tried to screw me over. But you need to regulate your members and maybe keep them from posting here to prevent drama. They have not been coming off as good "reps" for RTS or FST.

If you are going to hype the site cool but maybe leave it up to the site mods. ;) All the over hype and threads with smartass comments of current RTS members is starting to put a bad taste in peoples mouths. I know the site mods read this and you guys have to know I am cool with allot of ya. Just regulate some of your members posts. Consider this constructive criticism and not bashing. Cool?

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 04:33 AM
or pretend like were going to be the best we just want to try and make a good site

So I assume the 10+ thread with titles like SCT Sucks and RTS this and RTS that is not hype? Again nothing against the staff there at RTS, well except Motarocks, :dry:who clearly tried to screw me over. But you need to regulate your members and maybe keep them from posting here to prevent drama. They have not been coming off as good "reps" for RTS or FST.

If you are going to hype the site cool but maybe leave it up to the site mods. ;) All the over hype and threads with smartass comments of current RTS members is starting to put a bad taste in peoples mouths. I know the site mods read this and you guys have to know I am cool with allot of ya. Just regulate some of your members posts. Consider this constructive criticism and not bashing. Cool?

we arent turkey, we arent going to force users to say what we want

SHUVT
04-22-2007, 04:36 AM
maybe not what to say, just what not to say.

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 04:40 AM

you cant be serious.

Tokeman
04-22-2007, 04:42 AM

you cant be serious.

don't be so quick to say that... you do tell them not to reveal the url do you not?

magicrabbit
04-22-2007, 04:45 AM
you cant be serious.

don't be so quick to say that... you do tell them not to reveal the url do you not?

theres a difference. THats information we dont want disclosed, we cant moderate opinions though

SHUVT
04-22-2007, 04:46 AM
ok magic, I will leave you to your recruiting here. Just trying to give you some tips on how to market things correctly. All the power to you guys. Just trying to help.

theres a difference. THats information we dont want disclosed, we cant moderate opinions though

Thats is real funny when motarocks tried to get my info yesterday to "moderate my Opinion". Unless of course he is joking, but he never responded to my last pm so i doubt it.

Tokeman
04-22-2007, 04:48 AM

Agree that is different. I withdraw my comment :whistling

r4cc00n
04-22-2007, 04:50 AM
what the hell is going on in this thread?

Degenx
04-22-2007, 04:53 AM
I use a dedibox server, can i please have an invite.

motarocks
04-22-2007, 04:54 AM
I use a dedibox server, can i please have an invite.

Sure, please pm me:)

SHUVT
04-22-2007, 04:55 AM
what the hell is going on in this thread?

I will start my own thread sorry for the hijacking. Any mods feel free to contact me via messenger if you wish.

motarocks
04-22-2007, 04:57 AM
Thats is real funny when motarocks tried to get my info yesterday to "moderate my Opinion". Unless of course he is joking, but he never responded to my last pm so i doubt it.

Huh? What was there to respond to..your last pm:

I figured as much... constructive criticism only makes you stronger... Read all my post here and you will see I am a quality member here and I look out for people. I joke around, but allot of it is all in fun. Messed up you would do that though.

Tokeman
04-22-2007, 04:58 AM
No seed box here for us 3.5'ers
but can I be the first person invited for no good reason?
:o

motarocks
04-22-2007, 05:00 AM
No seed box here for us 3.5'ers
but can I be the first person invited for no good reason?
:o

Sure:) Message me your email. You have been quite active in this thread.

SHUVT
04-22-2007, 05:02 AM

I figured as much... constructive criticism only makes you stronger... Read all my post here and you will see I am a quality member here and I look out for people. I joke around, but allot of it is all in fun. Messed up you would do that though.

what about this?

:P - metarocks

Is that haha i thought your ass was funny... or haha yah I was going to fuck you over... LOL - shuvt

Both:P - metarocks

motarocks
04-22-2007, 05:08 AM

what about this?

Is that haha i thought your ass was funny... or haha yah I was going to fuck you over... LOL - shuvt

Your really strange. Last chance for invites, before we close this thread:) Pm me with speed proof.

Degenx
04-22-2007, 05:22 AM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/116392309.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

salambin
04-22-2007, 05:51 AM
hoe can we signup with 512/512 speed?

GaleaNatur
04-22-2007, 05:59 AM
hoe can we signup with 512/512 speed?

if you get a seedbox:)

r4cc00n
04-22-2007, 06:03 AM
if you're a graphic designer, impress me; i might give you an invite

direstraits
04-22-2007, 06:46 AM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/116392309.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

I hate you :P
If you dont get invited send me a PM with ratio proofs :)

emsee
04-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Hey man
i dont have the highest connection speed or a seed box but my upload is allmost like the download and thats the highest upload we have in my country :)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2010/uploadum2.png

hope you will consider me as a user :)

Thanks.

GINZY
04-22-2007, 07:58 AM
i have only 2 Mbps connection but i got seedbox. Can i become RTS mem ?
What i need to do more to become RTS mem ?

ElGatoo
04-22-2007, 08:59 AM
i have only 2 Mbps connection but i got seedbox. Can i become RTS mem ?
What i need to do more to become RTS mem ?

send a pm to motarocks with a speedtest and ratio proof's =)

walczanin
04-22-2007, 09:05 AM

what about this?

true :lol::lol::lol::lol:

JA
04-22-2007, 09:36 AM
...mmm imma have fun reading 34 pages.

motarocks
04-22-2007, 11:06 AM
This thread is now being closed. If you are still looking for an invite, your best bet is to try and find a friend that has one:)

JA
04-22-2007, 11:07 AM
(He means me) :P