PDA

View Full Version : 3 "free" oink invites/1 for an indietorrent invite

hindley4
04-12-2007, 02:07 AM
+++it's 5 now... i got a new one a few minutes ago... and someone gave me their IT account+++

man... i just really want to give invites to people who are proud of their taste... people who are going to be into uploading things from their own collection... people who will add to oink something more than another good ratio... the only way i can think to find out who these people are is to get their reasons... an essay seemed like the easiest way.

oh and also ...i'm still bitter at how preposterous everyone found my attempts to get an invite without anything to trade ...all those months ago. in my heart of hearts, i was dreaming of the day i was going to find someone who was offering the same sort of giveaway that i now am.

KRink
04-12-2007, 02:12 AM
wtf 500 word essay? lol

Old-Horse
04-12-2007, 02:21 AM
edited

hangemhigh
04-12-2007, 02:24 AM
essay smessay just squeal like a pig for me baby...ohh yeaa

pjvedder
04-12-2007, 02:29 AM
essay smessay just squeal like a pig for me baby...ohh yeaa

ohhh im sqealin!!!

Can I get one of them there invityes...:)

bigimot
04-12-2007, 02:31 AM
I have IT account which I don't use. I can give it to you if you are going to use it.

hangemhigh
04-12-2007, 02:34 AM
busy typeing furiously...
clackity clackity

hindley4
04-13-2007, 01:23 AM
just thought i'd make one thing clear... they essay is an application and can be turned down.

MZAAGANGY
04-13-2007, 11:48 AM
i need an inv to oink plz thanx

kingace
04-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Can I havean invite to oink

neros22
04-13-2007, 12:01 PM
if you giveaway the 3 "free" i want one see my ratio on my sign tnx

hindley4
04-16-2007, 03:54 AM
i've gotten NO essays... the offer's off in three days... you PEOPLE

RTFM
04-16-2007, 04:01 AM
i've gotten NO essays... the offer's off in three days... you PEOPLE

I wouldn't expect any to come in the next three days. I can barely understand what some peoples' posts say, I wouldn't want to read their essays. :P

hangemhigh
04-16-2007, 04:06 AM
clackity clackity clack

thewizeard
04-16-2007, 04:10 AM
blah blah

You know Oink's rules..your account will be deleted and all your invite tree to! Including the one who invited you. Then you will know how it goes..or at least how you go! Very soon.:yup:

hindley4
04-16-2007, 05:20 AM
oink will not delete my account nor the person who invited me for requesting an essay as an application for an invite. as for the trade i have offered, it's no longer valid. someone just gave me their IT account... so there are 4 invites up for grabs... happy now? oh, by the way, thank you for your concern

ahmed_2008
04-16-2007, 07:32 AM
hi

if the offer Works i want invite in oinke Please

my email [email protected]

dudave
04-16-2007, 07:41 AM
PMed :)

himahamid
04-16-2007, 10:22 AM
thanks man i want one

idan2901
04-16-2007, 11:48 AM
hii i need oink invite please....

Giveaway
04-16-2007, 11:49 AM
this looks like a good trade

clos
04-16-2007, 11:52 AM
shit dude are you like an english teacher or something?

BlackCatcher
04-16-2007, 11:52 AM
i need a one invite plzz
http://www.soft-sy.com/ftpfiles/ratio.png
http://www.soft-sy.com/ftpfiles/filezone.JPG
thanks

TheManMKD
04-16-2007, 12:21 PM
FFS people, read the rules... You're NOT getting an invite with just saying: I want one, my ratio is in my sig...

This guy has established some rules and you need to respect them. And no, I already have an OiNK account, so I'm not doing this to win over this guy sympathy to give me an invite. Over and out.

Giveaway
04-16-2007, 12:23 PM
his request is ridicolous

TheManMKD
04-16-2007, 12:38 PM
No, it is not. He wants an essay about your interest in music so he can determine if you deserve the account etc etc. What do you want? Simple trades work well for you? BitmeTV invite for OiNK account eh?

I would love to see more threads like this, cause for getting the invite you will need to prove yourself, and not just post some damn ratio screenshots which you can take from w/e site you come across, or just steal the picture links from someone else from SCT. I think you understand what you mean... and you have the right to disagree, it's your choice.
And if you want the invite and you are not willing to write an essay, you will lose the chance of getting a free OiNK invite. And yes... it's free.

hindley4
04-16-2007, 12:42 PM
man... i just really want to give invites to people who are proud of their taste... people who are going to be into uploading things from their own collection... people who will add to oink something more than another good ratio... the only way i can think to find out who these people are is to get their reasons... an essay seemed like the easiest way.

oh and also ...i'm still bitter at how preposterous everyone found my attempts to get an invite without anything to trade ...all those months ago. in my heart of hearts, i was dreaming of the day i was going to find someone who was offering the same sort of giveaway that i now am.

TheManMKD
04-16-2007, 12:50 PM

I once invited a guy who looked nice and trustworthy. Invited him of course cause I wanted to give back something to the community that I was active in and.... my invite ended up on E-bay and I lost the ability to send invites permanently :shutup: Oh well...silly me
So, you need to be pretty cautios with this...

And for you guys wanting to get an invite: this man is giving them for free and he only asks for a reason why would you deserve it. Is that so hard to do? :huh:

bigimot
04-16-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah, exactly. this is how he can determine who are the guys that are willing to use it, and who are the guys that are going to trade it. I disagree about one thing, i dont think that without having some nice colletion to upload, you are not welcome. i dont have music to upload, but i still managed to upload over 50gb in few days (ratio 7+).

boukisny
04-16-2007, 01:25 PM
i need an inv to oink plz thanx

hindley4
04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
i just thought of something... if you're offering an invite to trade... like i was... couldn't someone from oink (or whatever) look around on this site and find the e-mail addresses of people offering a trade and go look through their database for corresponding addresses?

I disagree about one thing, i dont think that without having some nice colletion to upload, you are not welcome. i dont have music to upload, but i still managed to upload over 50gb in few days (ratio 7+).

alright... now that's fricken impossible... i've been seeding everything i've gotten from oink... and a few requests i filled... for over a month... i'm seeding 120 torrents right now... and it's like pulling teeth to get the measly 111MB/day uploaded... my listed average.

silhouette
04-16-2007, 04:07 PM
I agree that it's hard for someone who's new to torrenting to find invites. I got lucky when TL opened up free signups a while ago. Until then nobody offered me an invite.
At least this guy isn't a trader and is doing his bit for genuine music lovers. May the best essay win !

bigimot
04-16-2007, 04:36 PM
im using seedbox, so i can seed 24/7. i voted for wanted requests, and was lucky to download them when they just filled, so it was nice seeding. and i was lucky to download leopsomething, some 5gb torrent, dont have a clue what it's about, but i uploaded 40giga from it ;)

hindley4
04-27-2007, 02:02 AM
i still haven't gotten a single essay... five invites, people... just letting you know so this thread will get back to the top for a day...