PDA

View Full Version : Phone Sim Card?

Peerzy
04-12-2007, 12:58 PM
A while back I canceled my monthly contract with Vodaphone and decided to go PAYG, as I hardly ever used up all of my minutes and texts.

However now I'm spending more than I was so have decided to go back to a monthly contract.

Thing is I brought a new phone when I went PAYG and quite like it so don't want a new one.

Anyone know of a place to get a SIM only contract that offers something like the following for cheap;

100 or so monthly cross network minutes, although 50 would be fine.
At least 500 free cross network texts

I know you can get quite good deals if you get a SIM only and don't get the free phone with the contract and some providers do crazy special deals to get customers onto their network such as 12 months free on a 12 month contract.

Don't mind what network providing it's one of the large group in the UK (3, Vodaphone, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Virgin etc...)

I'd also like to keep my existing number which is on a Vodaphone PAYG SIM right now.

Cheers:01:

samsamsamsam
04-12-2007, 03:04 PM
soup peerzy :01:

.. ah, and all you need to do is phone the sales line (08080 408 408) or go to one of the shops and they'll convert your account to a contract one with the same sim and number :01:

don't know the deals they have..I'm not made of vodafone or anything :nono:

Peerzy
04-12-2007, 08:06 PM
soup peerzy :01:

.. ah, and all you need to do is phone the sales line (08080 408 408) or go to one of the shops and they'll convert your account to a contract one with the same sim and number :01:

don't know the deals they have..I'm not made of vodafone or anything :nono:

Hoi Sam4:w00t:

Cheers, i'll give'm a call tomorrow, been looking round. Anyone used these sites that offer 12 month contracts which a nice phone and 12 months free after cash back, reading the t&c's makes it look hard to get your money back.