PDA

View Full Version : Rapidshare bypass

jacko-bit
04-13-2007, 12:07 AM
http://proxylist.mooo.com - allow to bypass rapidshare, megaupload etc download limits.
Paste rapidshare url to form and then choose web proxy and click 'Go' - it will change your IP. If it wont works you should choose another web proxy.

tupac
04-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Nice. It's working. Thnx :)

FLX
04-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Thx

friedrice
04-18-2007, 05:00 AM
You can also try this little trick....Disconnect your internet connection from the modem by unplugging the phone line and wait 7seconds and then reconnect it .It will find you a new Ip address and away you go

tupac
04-18-2007, 10:48 AM
You can also try this little trick....Disconnect your internet connection from the modem by unplugging the phone line and wait 7seconds and then reconnect it .It will find you a new Ip address and away you go
Or not :dry:

ZZDMAN
04-18-2007, 03:42 PM
You can always use DOS commands to refresh your ip (sry don't remember them by heart) but using a proxy like the OP mentioned seems easier.

thanks for the tip :)

ctbram
04-18-2007, 11:41 PM
http://proxylist.mooo.com - allow to bypass rapidshare, megaupload etc download limits.
Paste rapidshare url to form and then choose web proxy and click 'Go' - it will change your IP. If it wont works you should choose another web proxy.

There must be something weird about my system or I am retarded. I clicked on nearly all 147 of the proxy sites listed and I just end up back at the proxylist page. I tried pasting different url's into the form, cursing, banging my head against the wall, and rattling voodoo beads over the keyboard. Nothing I do gets that proxylist.mooo.com form to do anything!

zaphodiv
04-19-2007, 11:36 AM

TO get a new IP from my cable ISP it is usually necessary to wait up to 12 hours for the DHCP lease to expire or connect with a different MAC address. Some routers have an option to change the external MAC address. If you try that make your you write down the original MAC because some ISP's will only talk to a registered MAC address.

You can always use DOS commands to refresh your ip (sry don't remember them by heart) but using a proxy like the OP mentioned seems easier.

ipconfig /release
wait a bit
ipconfig /renew

This will only have any usfull effect if your computer is directly connected to a cable/adsl modem without a NAT router or connection sharing system in the way. Gettign a different LAN ip won't change your internet ip.

TORRIS HARRIS
04-23-2007, 02:07 AM
:d Plese Help ! The Best Way To Download And Burn Movies. At Reasonable Price !!!!!!

bootsum
04-23-2007, 05:48 AM

There must be something weird about my system or I am retarded. I clicked on nearly all 147 of the proxy sites listed and I just end up back at the proxylist page. I tried pasting different url's into the form, cursing, banging my head against the wall, and rattling voodoo beads over the keyboard. Nothing I do gets that proxylist.mooo.com form to do anything!

Not work to me either. :(

abell
04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
works fine for me

big thx

Typhos
04-25-2007, 08:26 PM
nice... thanks

Mrrrr
04-26-2007, 11:10 PM
it works only for dynamic ips

djozma