PDA

View Full Version : Can't start new paragraph in forums

Kaine
04-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Yeah, for some unknown reason my posts have not been dividing into separate paragraphs, even though I type them out as such. It is very strange. It doesn't happen when I post on other forums. For example I this sentence is the first of a new paragraph. As you can see, for some reason my post is all one big paragraph instead of two smaller paragraphs, as shown in this box i am currently typing in

Virtualbody1234
04-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Let me test this. I'll post 2 paragraphs.

This is the start of the second paragraph. It seems alright for me. :blink:

Kaine
04-14-2007, 01:00 AM
yeah i see your second paragraph (2nd paragraph)i just can't make two. (3rd) see?

ArchStanton
04-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Do you have javascript disabled on you browser? If you do that will be the reason why you can not post paragraphs.

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Yeah, for some unknown reason my posts have not been dividing into separate paragraphs, even though I type them out as such. It is very strange. It doesn't happen when I post on other forums. For example I this sentence is the first of a new paragraph. As you can see, for some reason my post is all one big paragraph instead of two smaller paragraphs, as shown in this box i am currently typing in

Go European...

Start a new paragraph this way!

It's easy see?

..I just noticed your nick..that's your punishment m8..remember Abel? We havent forgotten.

You will go forth into eternity, never ever being Abel; to create new paragraphs.

Yes that's your punishment.

Look I have proof I took a photograph, caught in the act!

http://www.mensap2p.com//Rafi/FreeLans/350px-CainkillshisbrotherAbel.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain

Can this be moved to the Lounge :)

100%
04-14-2007, 07:46 PM
P
r
e
s
s

t
h
e

"
E
n
t
e
r
"

b
u
t
t
o
n

Yours sincerely

Z%

Kaine
04-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey guys thanks I did have Javascript disabled.
@thewizeard
damnit i thought changing c to a k and adding an e would fool the prosecutors. guess i can't hide from god!
@100%
i can't tell if your post is serious or not :happy:

thewizeard
04-15-2007, 06:29 AM
Hey guys thanks I did have Javascript disabled.
@thewizeard
damnit i thought changing c to a k and adding an e would fool the prosecutors. guess i can't hide from god!
@100%
i can't tell if your post is serious or not :happy:

..This is proof that The Garden of Eden is actually in Australia (feck you Adster)

NB: You can see Cain killing Abel with a boomerang! Otherwise it's a hockey stick then you should cast your gaze(s) to England!

@ Cain..Of course I am, ask anyone here on the board... I am always serious, and we are not prosecuters..but persecutors.:yup: