PDA

View Full Version : SCT invite for Buffer

A23
04-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey Guys,

Here's the deal, i have a SCT invite (which cost me 20Euros btw :P) and i will give it to someone who has a seedbox or fast connection to seed for me on both BitMeTv and SCT.. i want a good buffer as i always only manage to get 1:1 or less on these trackers..

State your connection, both upload and download (provide proof) and
how much GB's you're willing to upload for me (on both trackers)

Whoever gives me the best deal gets the invite..

Your replies should go like this:
Connection Type:
Download Speed:
Upload Speed:
GB Willing to Upload:
Insert proof of speed

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.. Thanks..

nikmash232
04-14-2007, 12:32 AM
man just wait a few days im waiting for my leeware info!...i want the ScT invite
the speed of my server will be 4 mb/s
downspeed can go up to 10 mb/s
the connection type is 100 mbit from leaseweb
i will upload 100 gigs maybe more ;)

emsee
04-14-2007, 12:33 AM
hh why tf did you pay 20euro for a f***ing tracker?!@!??!@?!@

and btw torrents suppoes to be about files sharing not pay money and download files :/

KRink
04-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow someone actually bought an invite? LOLZ!!!!!:lol:

A23
04-14-2007, 12:44 AM
i wanted to donate some money to SCT, might as well get an invite from them and help someone here get an invite..

emsee
04-14-2007, 12:48 AM
20 freaking euro !!!

for this money i can buy a whole crew to make movies for me so i wont have to download

Dreamz
04-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Well Actually Its "Buy" And 20 Euro Can Buy Some Bread Egg's And Milk And Maybe Some Gas For The Car Not a Fucking Movie Crew Get A Life Man I Wonder How Many People Have U On The Ignore List Just Like Me

kayvanblue
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM
i guess with 20Euro you can get access to a newsgroup like usenetserver and download Almost (almost) what ever they have in sct without worrying about ratio!! (thats my opininon only).

@emsee
why you worrying so much about someone else s money!!! 20 Euro is like nothing for some people!

A23
04-14-2007, 12:52 AM
20Euro's is equivalent to £8 here.. might as well, shell out less than £10 to donate as a thank you.. and after all, aren't we supposed to support the community? i donate to them and get an invite so someone here gets an invite.. win - win situation..

hangemhigh
04-14-2007, 01:00 AM
whats a uroh?
give me a greenback any day.

KRink
04-14-2007, 01:04 AM
Well Actually Its "Buy" And 20 Euro Can Buy Some Bread Egg's And Milk And Maybe Some Gas For The Car Not a Fucking Movie Crew Get A Life Man I Wonder How Many People Have U On The Ignore List Just Like Me

hahaha! You could have got a blowjob for that 20eu! A fat sack of weed, or some H! You could buy burgers and fries for a week with 20eu! Or even 2 months of world of warcraft! Or even a slot on a 0day site! OMG!:w00t:

seppypom
04-14-2007, 01:09 AM
yeah, but he didn't, he took the invite and is trying to make a deal with one of you sasholes, that are just out to bust his balls.

A23
04-14-2007, 01:11 AM

hahaha! You could have got a blowjob for that 20eu! A fat sack of weed, or some H! You could buy burgers and fries for a week with 20eu! Or even 2 months of world of warcraft! Or even a slot on a 0day site! OMG!:w00t:

sadly, i cant get any weed here.. the place i live in is practically dried out.. its sad really.. :(

yeah, but he didn't, he took the invite and is trying to make a deal with one of you sasholes, that are just out to bust his balls.

thank you man.. god, i cant believe i'm getting shit for helping out the community..

Dreamz
04-14-2007, 01:15 AM
<<<<<< Didn't Say Anything About The Way U Spent Ur Money :whistling That Was In Response To That Emesee Dude .. BTW Good Luck With The Trade

A23
04-14-2007, 01:19 AM
<<<<<< Didn't Say Anything About The Way U Spent Ur Money :whistling That Was In Response To That Emesee Dude .. BTW Good Luck With The Trade

yea, dont worry about it.. i knew.. thanks a lot man :)

emsee
04-14-2007, 01:26 AM
i guess with 20Euro you can get access to a newsgroup like usenetserver and download Almost (almost) what ever they have in sct without worrying about ratio!! (thats my opininon only).

@emsee
why you worrying so much about someone else s money!!! 20 Euro is like nothing for some people!

I dunno :)

but i just think its reely funny to spend money on some like this
and its not the amount its the prinseble.

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8561/funnytn3.jpg

nikmash232
04-14-2007, 01:28 AM
WTF STOP MESSING WITH THE GUY!! and emsee stop criticizing everyone!

emsee
04-14-2007, 01:31 AM

you right man i need to stop criticizing, but damn!!! it is so tempting :)

nikmash232
04-14-2007, 01:34 AM

hey at least hes helpin out the ScT population on FST! :blink:

asafisraeli123
04-14-2007, 01:38 AM

ya emsee don't you have something better to do?

emsee
04-14-2007, 01:38 AM

Thats a good point :naughty:

ya s****d f**k dont you have some thing better to do than train to fight with me for every post i make?@!

asafisraeli123
04-14-2007, 01:44 AM

ya s****d f**k dont you have some thing better to do than train to fight with me for every post i make?@!

Please don't cry:lol: :lol:

emsee
04-14-2007, 01:48 AM

why you getting so mad coz i didnt gave you this css acc?

A23
04-14-2007, 01:54 AM

why you getting so mad coz i didnt gave you this css acc?[/QUOTE]

please take your argument elsewhere.. this is about trading not about you and your problems.. thanks..

direstraits
04-14-2007, 01:55 AM

please take your argument elsewhere.. this is about trading not about you and your problems.. thanks..[/QUOTE]

Hes right guys, stop spamming his thread, let him trade in peace !

emsee
04-14-2007, 01:55 AM

please take your argument elsewhere.. this is about trading not about you and your problems.. thanks..[/quote]

you right dude but he is the one who folowing me like a pupy all around.

asafisraeli123
04-14-2007, 02:01 AM

why you getting so mad coz i didnt gave you this css acc?[/QUOTE]

I wanted 1.6 ... and I'll tell you again. I got one already for a single TL invite...lol and you wanted lvl.5 for it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

now I would not fight you with your horrible critisizing newbish little posts but a wise man once said, it's tempting.

now back to topic if you wanna settle or say something. then you can just pm yourself.:huh:

A23
04-14-2007, 02:28 AM
great.. now, lets just forget all this arguing and start with the trading :)

saulin
04-14-2007, 02:38 AM
wtf this got totally off topic.

and about this

I totally agree. He has an invite and he offered it for some help seeding and probably a lot of you posting crap don't have ScT. This thread should be cleaned or closed.

A23
04-14-2007, 02:49 AM
wtf this got totally off topic.

and about this

I totally agree. He has an invite and he offered it for some help seeding and probably a lot of you posting crap don't have ScT. This thread should be cleaned or closed.

i hope one of the admins can clean this out rather than closing it.. i honestly wanted to help someone out.. dont let people's stupid comments ruin it..

moved to http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-seed-me-get-sct-invite-173566