PDA

View Full Version : photo ripping

psykotrol
04-14-2007, 03:21 AM
can anybody tell me what sites allow u to enter an image url and then it rips it off, so what you normally couldnt see, now u can see? ive been to the sites b4 but had to reformat and lost the bookmarks and history of it

SaveFerris
04-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Could you be more specific in what you want to do? I don't understand "allows you to see what you couldn't see".

psykotrol
04-14-2007, 08:34 AM
for instance if u need a membership to see something, and u dont have the membership, u give it the url of the photo or path to the photo and it will find the photo and get it.

edit- basically u just put the url of the photo on the site and click whatever it says next to it.. like "go" or some crap lol

SaveFerris
04-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Well that depends on how well the image is protected, if you post the link here I'll see what I can do.

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 05:42 AM
Well that depends on how well the image is protected, if you post the link here I'll see what I can do.
Exactly. If the protection is at the directory level and you don't have permission to access that directory, then you cant get the photo. If it is a php script that calls the photo, then I think the protection is at a file level.