PDA

View Full Version : Need TT

Shalafi
04-14-2007, 11:29 AM
i know some old members has invites i think.

So it doesnt matter invite or account or account with bad ratio,account with very bad ratio.

I dont want account with buffer.Thats all.

Pm your offers ;)

emsee
04-14-2007, 12:11 PM
The thing is that TT is limited to 8,000 users and all the slots are full right now.
They are canceling acc's that wasn't active for the past 42 days.
a friend of my sending me an invite every 3 days for the past month but it seems that they are not canceling any accounts so I can't sign in :(.

So as I see it TT is more rare than all the 4–4.5lvl trackers or even the lvl 5 :D

KRink
04-14-2007, 12:13 PM
all the slots are not full, 7941/8000 :shit:

bigimot
04-14-2007, 12:19 PM
when slots will be avaible users will get invites back?

Shalafi
04-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Information:

nowadays they are trying to decrease the user numbers so invites system are disabled and they are not giving invites anymore.But even this lots of people is requesting invites.So admin is too angry with this situation.So dont request invites in TT.

But some old and good members has invites.If u find them u can get in with invites.

emsee
04-14-2007, 12:22 PM

so why every time im traing to folow the invite link it says Sorry, signups are closed?

Information:

nowadays they are trying to decrease the user numbers so invites system are disabled and they are not giving invites anymore.But even this lots of people is requesting invites.So admin is too angry with this situation.So dont request invites in TT.

But some old and good members has invites.If u find them u can get in with invites.

dude thats what im saing a good friend of mine have invites
but it still cant signup :/

Giveaway
04-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Shalafi i have uploaded 28 GB and have ratio above 1.05 so that i will be PU in a week.
but donno if they will igv eme invites

KRink
04-14-2007, 12:26 PM

so why every time im traing to folow the invite link it says Sorry, signups are closed?

Probably because they dont want you, LOLZ:lol::lol:...:pinch::shit:...:yahoo:

Giveaway
04-14-2007, 12:26 PM
oh sh*t.
they won't give invites for a long while as i see.

Shalafi
04-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Done. Thanks for trade Alco23

Information:

dude thats what im saing a good friend of mine have invites
but it still cant signup :/

u can sign up with the invite you have when they enabled the system i think ;)