PDA

View Full Version : wanting invites have some to offer

d3adb3at
04-14-2007, 12:58 PM
mostly the same shit everyone has but i thought i would make my weekely post.

i am after sct ftn or bitmetv

i have invites to offer

revott
tl
s**********
digital hive
supertorrents
acetorrents
chronic tracker
prolly more that i just cant think of right now so just ask

been trying for those site for a long time now with no luck but i thought i would keep posting once a week and see what happens. i refuse to buy a invite and i am not really big on trading but if someone has it and need to do it that way fine.

also i always give away my invites and i just got more in again so if someone wants invites for any of the sites listed above or something else in particular let me know cause i might have it.

I give away invites all i need is proof a good ratio pm me with what one u want and a username and site ur on and then we go through pm on that site so i know it is for real. dont need any edited screens:)

someone out there is just gonna offer me a site i want one day i know it. :) there has to be some ppl like me out there that does good and tried to help ppl out right.

well, to all that read this, u have a good one. PM me if interested in some ivites or if u have one that i need.

shutdk
04-14-2007, 12:59 PM
You wouldn't get any of them for that offer. .

d3adb3at
04-14-2007, 01:05 PM
yea well thanks for that post i guess u speak for everyone so i will just give up.

Its not an offer, this is also a post of what i have to offer, i give away my invites for proof of a descent ratio, i am just stating what i would like to have, i figure maybe someone will one day.

shock~
04-14-2007, 01:07 PM
dont give up lol, trancelvoer dont shoot down his hope, maybe someone will come along and hand him an invite there are very nice users around this forum :whistling

OmaRin0
04-14-2007, 01:09 PM
dont give up lol, trancelvoer dont shoot down his hope, maybe someone will come along and hand him an invite there are very nice users around this forum :whistling

:yup:

d3adb3at
04-15-2007, 01:53 PM
paid off got a invite for SCT i knew there had to be more ppl out there like me and actually would give the shit away. anyway for those that said it would never happen :P

now i just need bitmetv and FTN :D

ChelseaManiac
04-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Congratulations man, I am so happy for ya. It is such a nice feeling when someone just gives you something pretty special (in the p2p world lol) for free. Those acts of generosity make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

bigimot
04-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Sct for free?! Nice dude.
Wish I had bitmetv to give ya, will have invite only in 3 weeks. If you won't get 1 till then, I'll be happy to give you ;)

ExT
04-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Sct for free?! Nice dude.
Wish I had bitmetv to give ya, will have invite only in 3 weeks. If you won't get 1 till then, I'll be happy to give you ;)

will you be happy to give me one? x)

bigimot
04-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Well the only thing I'm looking for right now is TT. When they will got invites back I should get one from my friend. Then, I'll be able to giveaway everything I got (bitmetv,oink,vipmusic,tl,hdbits.org,x264,dh,tvj,revtt,filemp3,tvt) ;)
And of course will give some more when I'll get new invs ;)

Friendly Fire
04-15-2007, 02:20 PM
The feel good thread of the day. Nice to see that you got that invite. I wish you luck with the other ones.

d3adb3at
04-15-2007, 02:49 PM
still got invites left i guess revo is having issues or something i dunno but 2 out of the last three have come back to me with some kind of error and the person i gave them too never came back for them so i never resent them.

still got the others though too or at least plenty of them feel free to send a PM

and if anyone has a bitmetv or ftn to share let me know :D

must be my lucky day, thanks to a couple users and this great site FST i am down to just being after FTN now. I appreciate it and had to post but did not want to spam a new thread.

I also have a question which is why i was debating it.

I THOUGHT, that is was wrong to trade and sell invites, Could i be banned from sites for posting to actually give them away? i mean i thought that is what invites were for but after talking to someone i just wanted to make sure. so i hope someone catches this post. and could give me a answer. thanks

bigimot
04-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Your invites meant to be for your trusted friends which will be good members in the community. Not for random guys which post really quick and got some nice ratio proof ;)

SHUVT
04-23-2007, 07:56 PM
BCC to the rescue...