PDA

View Full Version : now that SCC closed registrations...

dudave
04-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Do you think it will rise up in level?
and if so, how much time do you think it will take?

just to give people an idea, to reach PU status you need 50GB upload
and i got only 2 invites, i don't know how often they are gonna give them.

Chrys
04-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Too soon to pronounce,maybe they will still have open sign-ups in the future like they did have before,we'll see about that.

bigimot
04-15-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure anyone care about this site ... :rolleyes:

GaleaNatur
04-15-2007, 02:13 PM
maybe to write it here http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446/page275

but i agree with dudave

Chrys
04-15-2007, 02:15 PM

you are wrong,SCC has good content,fast pretimes,good speed ! It's a good tracker !

roccofor
04-15-2007, 02:17 PM
but they have now only 1600 torrents
and they have freeleech till the end of this month.

Giveaway
04-15-2007, 02:17 PM
what's SCC?

roccofor
04-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Senin Canın Can
:D

GaleaNatur
04-15-2007, 02:21 PM
what's SCC?

scene accesess (without the space)

but they have now only 1600 torrents
and they have freeleech till the end of this month.

if you are member of revTT remember in how much time they reached 6000+ torrents....why not to become the same with the propotional support?

dudave
04-15-2007, 02:24 PM
SCC is an excellent tracker in my opinion, i use it a lot.
he suffered some problem lately but now it seem he is back
on track, and closing registrations for now will only do it
good i think.

bigimot
04-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Dunno, but I tried it and didn't really like it. I prefer TL, but it's just me.

roccofor
04-15-2007, 02:27 PM
I think scc is she.
BEcause it has lots of butterfly.
I love their style i want she will be bigger.
We will wait and see.

Friendly Fire
04-15-2007, 02:28 PM
if you are member of revTT remember in how much time they reached 6000+ torrents....why not to become the same with the propotional support?

Revtt has a lot more members. In the beggining scc was way worst than now. They're much better right now.

Who knows how they'll develop. They always had great pre-times, good enough speed. With more peers they can build something now.

torrentslave
04-15-2007, 02:46 PM
scc opens and closes its sign ups all the time. on top of that invites are way to easy to get. for it to go up any signifacent value they would have to remove all invites and keep it closed for atleast 4-6 months.

GaleaNatur
04-15-2007, 02:59 PM
scc opens and closes its sign ups all the time. on top of that invites are way to easy to get. for it to go up any signifacent value they would have to remove all invites and keep it closed for atleast 4-6 months.

i think this is the best....

d3adb3at
04-15-2007, 03:27 PM
SCC in my opinion is a great site and if u like getting ur files fast there real fast after pre i am a meber on some good sites and 9 times out of ten there faster then the rest. on the other hand there small and it is hard to seed back stuff. kinda like SCT in that department. (I prefer original content though if scc get that then i think they got it made.)its a good site though i think they will do just fine. seems that name is everything now though some sites i found hard to get and are so coveted turned out to be no better then ones i already had.

to go up in value?? wtf is that about this whole value system needs some serious rework sites that have this "value" dont deserve it. unless i just dont understand is the value go up just because they have less members? so its a exclusive thing that make it more valuable? cause it just cant be content and speed, if so the system is flawed.

just my opinion of course

kirktrix
04-15-2007, 03:38 PM
SCC is a great tracker.. it is the only tracker that maximized my speed...if it continue to stay active and will have no more problems in the future...maybe 5 to 6 months it will become one of the best tracker.....:)

needphp
04-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Big lol... TL totaly sux, too many users/peers just like TB. I only use scc, ftn & sct for 0day stuff.

StarBoy69
04-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Big lol... TL totaly sux, too many users/peers just like TB. I only use scc, ftn & sct for 0day stuff.

:yup:

RainRoofer
04-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Hate that rule that you need to dl or up in less that 5 days or you're gone.

bigimot
04-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Well maybe you dont like TL, but I'm downloading on max (300-330, yeah :( ) so I don't really care...

dudave
04-15-2007, 05:04 PM
TL is still better than SCC, more files, more seeds, it's also
easyer to seed there... but SCC has usually faster releases
and is pretty fast when there arn't many seeders as well

medo
04-15-2007, 05:05 PM
i don't think so because almost all members here have it

needphp
04-15-2007, 06:00 PM

c'mon tl = demonoid2
Tl is a commercial site with adds&pay2leech system.
I have better up/down speeds at scc then tl :D

dudave
04-15-2007, 06:02 PM

c'mon tl = demonoid2

it really depends man
on instent release i also think SCC is faster
but you are underestimating TL, it has great speed
for torrent with few days old, a thing you canot say
about SCC... and i can't beleive you just compared
TL to demonoid... not even close

roccofor
04-15-2007, 06:22 PM
if TL close its doors and let the eliminate users to 15000 TL's level rise to what it deserve.

SkullForce
04-15-2007, 06:30 PM
not to fast

007™
04-15-2007, 06:36 PM
SCC maybe 3.5 - 4 if they keep closed for the next 3 months

mortalman
04-15-2007, 06:41 PM

c'mon tl = demonoid2

how can you dogg TL like that comparing TL to demonoid!!!!!!!!!!TL is the mother of all
trackers!If all trackers went down but TL i would not really care
it just gives me something to do when i trade for other sites

I LOVE TL:w00t:

and SCC has very fast pretimes and easy to seed there to
SCC is growing bigger every day:)

RTFM
04-15-2007, 06:43 PM
The only reason I think it won't go so high is because it was open for a long time and everyone here knew about it, so I'm guessing that tons of people here have an account.

High supply + low demand = low value

We'll have to see if any new members in several months want SCC.

mortalman
04-15-2007, 06:45 PM
if TL close its doors and let the eliminate users to 15000 TL's level rise to what it deserve.

yes thank you thats what I'm talking about i can't wait for that day to come

TL level 5.5:w00t:

r4cc00n
04-15-2007, 07:29 PM
everytime scc closes registration they always open it like a week or two later

needphp
04-15-2007, 07:34 PM
tl level 5.5?
:sick: NFW!

Bucktoof
04-15-2007, 08:05 PM
At the end of this year, if SCC doesn't open up, I think it'll start climbing the levels. Great pretimes, just needs better speeds.

SCC will do well :)

bombi
04-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Some of the staff there said that they will never open up and like 1 month later they do it, if they didnt open up i think it would be relly rare by now. i remember when their were like 3500-4000 users ..it was hard to seed but it was much rare than now.

chuckunderwood
04-15-2007, 08:26 PM
im kinda new to the private tracker game, buts whats with all this rarity shit. if the site has good pretimes, speeds, and you can find what you are looking for there, shouldnt that be enough...who gives a shit if its a level 3 or 10 site...its all bullshit...IMO

saulin
04-15-2007, 08:37 PM
im kinda new to the private tracker game, buts whats with all this rarity shit. if the site has good pretimes, speeds, and you can find what you are looking for there, shouldnt that be enough...who gives a shit if its a level 3 or 10 site...its all bullshit...IMO

Just a way to get all the good trackers by giving 1 crappy rare tracker

GaleaNatur
04-15-2007, 08:37 PM

i believe that it has become like a game where all try to get lvl5 trakcers...i am trying not to play in but it is attractive:mellow:

TaLeNDiL
04-15-2007, 08:40 PM
i think it will be like tl.. will be a great site but stay at level 2

Friendly Fire
04-15-2007, 09:10 PM

It could hardly be like tl. There'll always be over 100 000 users separating them. When you talk about FST level ratings (almost) everything is about rarity. I remember that when i got in, there were less than 2000 users.

So if scc closed completely, it would instantly become rare due to the small userbase when compared to other trackers. If they limit invites, it becomes even rarer. If the tracker keeps growing and there's more demand, then it's hard to know where it might end up in this levels rating (that i dont totally agree with).

bombi
04-15-2007, 09:19 PM

It could hardly be like tl. There'll always be over 100 000 users separating them. When you talk about FST level ratings (almost) everything is about rarity. I remember that when i got in, there were less than 2000 users.

So if scc closed completely, it would instantly become rare due to the small userbase when compared to other trackers. If they limit invites, it becomes even rarer. If the tracker keeps growing and there's more demand, then it's hard to know where it might end up in this levels rating (that i dont totally agree with).

For exampel TL is very good and i think its better than most of the level 4+ trackers except FTN and SCT but every one has it and that is way its not that hige ranked on the rarity.

bigimot
04-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Who cares about the rairty? I want fast pre times and good content at fast speeds. TL is exactly what i want, who cares if there are 2000 or 200,000 users? as long as im downloading on max, im good. but thats just me.

Buggyme
04-15-2007, 09:25 PM

you are wrong,SCC has good content,fast pretimes,good speed ! It's a good tracker !

:yes: But it is sometimes a bit slow for me...

bigimot
04-15-2007, 09:28 PM
I used it few months ago...only for few days. I tried TL SCC REVTT SCC all those lvl2 trackers. After trying them all, I decided that TL is the best and sience then I just download from there and im really happy from my choice. 95% from the torrents I d\l on max speed, great pre times, and great content.