PDA

View Full Version : .rar ? .sfv ?

Confuzzled
06-03-2003, 01:31 AM
Okay sorry if this has already been asked.. I have been searching to see and haven't found anything... but anyways.. I dl'd a movie ... in the movie folder it has tons of files.... .rar... and 1 .sfv.... how do I burn these to a vcd ? Any help would be much appriciated.. thanks.

EDIT: I am dl'n winrar... I have read alot about it... and that it does something to these files or something.... :blink:

EDIT: Okay I made it into bins & cues & burned it. ITs all good... its out of sync.. but oh well I guess.

accat13
06-03-2003, 08:16 AM
it may not be out of sync try and download windvd or anther dvd player it may solve your problem...i notice that different players play movies differently ....download a group of players and try it in each. i have bs player windvd another dvd player(shit i&#39;m at work at can&#39;t rember it) also microcraps worst of the bunch... <_< 3am at work mind fart ..... stoi Posted on 3 June 2003 - 03:18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
try powerDVD XP 4, its played everything ive thrown at it perfectly even when others have failed miserably......... stoi&#39;s right power dvd xp 4 thats the other one i have its great...

stoi
06-03-2003, 08:18 AM
try powerDVD XP 4, its played everything ive thrown at it perfectly even when others have failed miserably.

Confuzzled
06-03-2003, 08:37 AM
Hey thanks guys &#33;&#33;&#33; B)

Confuzzled
06-03-2003, 09:12 AM
this is just weird... :blink: ... I play the vcd on my pc... sync .. perfect. I play it on my DVD player... its outta sync ... :blink: . Does anyone know why it is doing that ? :blink:

Skillian
06-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Try burning the CD at a lower speed, say 4X. It might fix the synch problem.

Confuzzled
06-03-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@3 June 2003 - 12:59
Try burning the CD at a lower speed, say 4X. It might fix the synch problem.
Thanks dude... I am gonna try that &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D

Wizzandabe
06-03-2003, 03:15 PM
this is the answer,

use winrar www.rarlab.com/ (http://www.rarlab.com/) to extract the files open the frst rar file and then extract the files in side it will extract form all of the other rar files. the svf or wahtever is a readme i think rename it to .txt and u will be able to read it.