PDA

View Full Version : What are the hardest sites to keep active?

torentcouple
04-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Unless this is already posted somewhere else,
I thought it might be a nice thread.
I’m not advocating keeping private sites open just for the sake
of having them without using them at all.
But sometimes you need to keep.a site active until you can get to it.
Or you go on vacation after signing up, or whatever..

I think the most infamous may be wild-bytes. You have to actually use the tracker
within a week to keep it active and have moved (I think its 4 or 5) gigs within a month to keep it active.

Other sites that have been I’ve experienced or have been
reported as hard to keep active (Your milage may vary for all of these)

http://www.blue-whitegt.com/
Horror Charnel
Filezone.ro
Pisexy
http://www.islamictorrents.net/
http://www.swepiracy.nu
BT Music Tracker

zehsay
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
In FZ you can park your account

RainRoofer
04-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Yup, HC is prety hard to deal with it, AoM also.

saulin
04-15-2007, 06:55 PM
W-B most likely.

Night0wl
04-15-2007, 07:41 PM
I really don't know why you have Pisexy in there. Users can upload so even if your ratio gets low, You can just upload something. Isn't it like a month without activety and you get deleted?

torentcouple
04-15-2007, 10:34 PM
As I said, your milage may vary...

Shalafi
04-15-2007, 10:57 PM
OF course SCC

inactivity for 7days= u are deleted :)

TaLeNDiL
04-16-2007, 10:22 PM
i dont think pisexy got that rules.. i just look my account there and that was the first time for a long time i go there.. its still not disable..
and also filezone

torentcouple
04-16-2007, 10:36 PM
I lost both pisexy and filezone while signing in twice a week for a week or two.
I hadn't had a chance to download anything, even though I'd been signing in so I'm assuming inactivity is why the accounts were deleted....
but if everyone is experiencing it differently than maybe it was just a freak thing or something.

Cheffy
04-16-2007, 11:42 PM
OF course SCC

inactivity for 7days= u are deleted :)

From the RULES.

Accounts with nothing uploaded/ downloaded will be deleted after 7 days.Oh noes, i have to download or upload at least one 1mb within the first 7 days of signing up. I cant take the pressure, how earth am i suppose to manage that.
But on a more serious note, if you cant find one file you want to download in 7 days, i guess you did not need that tracker after all, aint it better then to step aside and leave room for a user that might actually user that tracker.

Athl0nXP
04-17-2007, 06:27 AM
I think TorrentLeech is very hard to keep your ratio up.

desiKing
04-17-2007, 11:57 AM

WRONG...PROBABLY THE EASIEST SITE TO SEED AND MAIINTAINE EXCELLENT RATIO....?

kirktrix
04-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Torrentleech is one of the easiest tracker to have a good ratio. Because they have many members and u can seed a file for a week and still uploading.....or Maybe you are a new member... It is really hard because of 48hrs waiting....u must know some Strategies in ratio....

Here Some Info: :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-strategies-ratio-169910/?highlight=strategies

BlackSpy
04-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Bitspyder the hardest one!

tupac
04-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Oink is the hardest. It's impossible to seed there. There are no leechers who will download from you.

zehsay
04-17-2007, 02:03 PM

I don't think so. You can upload your own torrent without being an upload group member.

Chrys
04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
yes, oink is very hard to keep a good ratio unless you have a good connection or a seedbox.

ChotaZorro
04-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Oink is the hardest. It's impossible to seed there. There are no leechers who will download from you.I agree. I'm a member of TL and RevTT, my ratios there are excellent. But in OiNK, I certainly had difficulties keeping up my ratio in the beginning. As soon as I realized, I halted my downloads and immediately started uploading CDs and filling requests. That's the only way you can keep up your ratio. Seeding there is totally useless because no one will download from you.

mbucari1
04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
NB. VERY hard

Again, OiNK too. I upload a lot. also, you can goto browse and sort the list by the number of times snatched. This way you can see what's popular. I think Modest Mouse is at the top.

mestari
04-17-2007, 02:37 PM
In my experience I have seen that these are not so easy to seed:
-BitMe
-BitMeTV
-OiNK

Of course you can upload your own torrents and it will help you a lot but generally they are difficult...

GaleaNatur
04-17-2007, 02:55 PM
In my experience I have seen that these are not so easy to seed:
-BitMe
-BitMeTV
-OiNK

Of course you can upload your own torrents and it will help you a lot but generally they are difficult...

i believe that in BiteMetv is easy to keep ratio,also in BitMe but that's personal opinion!

for me the hardest is Oink!!

BlackSpy
04-17-2007, 03:07 PM

I don't think so. You can upload your own torrent without being an upload group member.
Thanks! Never noticed that! :)