PDA

View Full Version : RTS is Recruiting

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 02:40 AM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5949/rtsdz6.jpg
We are looking for uploaders who want to provide 5 releases a week in the following categories

-Anime
-Appz
-Games/PC ISO
-Games/PC Rips
-Movies/DVD-R
-Movies/HD
-Movies/SVCD
-Movies/XviD
-Music
-TV.HR/XviD
-TV/HD
-TV/XviD
-XXX

You need to have, no exceptions
* Access to 0day 0sec stuff
* Very good bandwidth speed
* Proof of BW, Client Speed, SpeedTest.net, and profile of some tracker(hide ip and nickname)

If you don't want to publicly show stats of your tracker you can PM me here or on that tracker. This is a great tracker with an awesome design and even better staff and you'll be glad you're on so now is your opportunity to be part of the team.

NO ASKING FOR INVITES IF YOU DONT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

(Sorry Corey I stole your format)

nikmash232
04-16-2007, 02:41 AM
well i cant be an uploader im too lazy but im sure my leaseweb box will help out if u want me to

shock~
04-16-2007, 02:54 AM
rts will fail IMHO, we're all free to speak our opnions though, yes?

sketchyca
04-16-2007, 02:55 AM
why?

shock~
04-16-2007, 02:57 AM
requirments are too high at stake lol no one in their right mind would provide BW they pay for, for free to a site thats in need of so much... unless theres some benefit which has yet to be mentioned to me by some people already of that site ;) maybe at first itll be a success but uploaders will soon realize this and they will start to fall faster than leaves in autumn

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 03:07 AM
in need so much? 10% of our site are uploaders. We're just trying to get the best start we can

sketchyca
04-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Well the point is to build a community... Do you always do something to get something in return? If so... sucks to be your friends and especially your girlfriend. (IMHO)

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 03:10 AM
If you are an uploader in return we are offering you an invite with privelages to an up and coming site with great users and even better staff. Theres no telling what will happen to the site, but you can't say right off the bat whether we are going to be amazing or terrible

Chrys
04-16-2007, 03:26 AM
The design of RTS is great,one of the best i've seen,and i'm sure that will be a success...maybe not so fast , but in the future will be one of the greatest trackers.Besides that the staff from there is nice.

shock~
04-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Well the point is to build a community... Do you always do something to get something in return? If so... sucks to be your friends and especially your girlfriend. (IMHO)

a) your an idiot sure there are nice people willing to give however not many..

b) magicrabbit yes i realize however the benefits you offer arent so great lol having to pay atleast $2XX/m for a decent server for invites w00t w00t! but like i said we're all entitled to our own opinions

RTFM
04-16-2007, 03:39 AM
The design of RTS is great,one of the best i've seen,and i'm sure that will be a success...maybe not so fast , but in the future will be one of the greatest trackers.Besides that the staff from there is nice.

Nothin like good 'ol hype.

X
04-16-2007, 03:40 AM

b) magicrabbit yes i realize that but like i said we're all entitled to our own opinions

you might have your opinion but why do u let others know in the thread they are trying to recruit... this is probably the third thread they had to make because people pull the 'humble' opinions out of their a$$... if you think you are the first one to let tell them this ur WRONG... they know... they thought about it... people just don't wake up one morning and say "today i am going to start a new tracker" ... blah blah blah... stop being negative... there are other threads out there for you 'humble' fucking opinion... :D

ps: IMHO

shock~
04-16-2007, 03:46 AM
k douche bag sorry if i have a life and dont spend it reading each and every individual thread related 2 RTS go die in a fire...

woolenundies
04-16-2007, 03:47 AM
harsh

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 03:48 AM

b) magicrabbit yes i realize that but like i said we're all entitled to our own opinions

you might have your opinion but why do u let others know in the thread they are trying to recruit... this is probably the third thread they had to make because people pull the 'humble' opinions out of their a$$... if you think you are the first one to let tell them this ur WRONG... they know... they thought about it... people just don't wake up one morning and say "today i am going to start a new tracker" ... blah blah blah... stop being negative... there are other threads out there for you 'humble' fucking opinion... :D

ps: IMHO

couldn't have said it better myslef

X
04-16-2007, 03:59 AM
k douche bag sorry if i have a life and dont spend it reading each and every individual thread related 2 RTS go die in a fire...

whatever dude.. i don't want to spam this thread so... :lol:

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 04:17 AM

what the hell is your problem

sketchyca
04-16-2007, 04:18 AM

lol good one...

dude some people have 'no life' and dream of making a popular torrent site... just accept it and stop bashing... I think it's great cause I'l be the one getting stuff from them when they succeed... and oh ya you replied 3 times WTFUX get a life dude stop being on FST.. haha loser

shock~
04-16-2007, 04:20 AM
HAHAHA LYKE OMGXZ THAT WAS SO FUNNIE I THINK THIS SHOULD BE STICKIIED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk go jump off a bridge seriously youre making humanity look bad.

Edit: Oh yeah, does this sound familiar to any of you...?

big·ot /ˈbɪgət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[big-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Because it sure does to me.

sketchyca
04-16-2007, 04:23 AM
wtv be a fking prick. I'm out, I have to go studying.

JA
04-16-2007, 04:25 AM
HAHAHA LYKE OMGXZ THAT WAS SO FUNNIE I THINK THIS SHOULD BE STICKIIED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk go jump off a bridge seriously youre making humanity look bad.
Two words.

Immature kid.

shock~
04-16-2007, 04:27 AM
Two words.

Immature kid.

two more word.

suck it.

JA
04-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Why should i? Your acting like an immature child, grow up please.

shock~
04-16-2007, 04:32 AM
i clearly tried to keep it clean til X laid down his 10 cents and balls in picture... lock this already 3 pages of irrelevance

RTFM
04-16-2007, 04:37 AM
Yeah, you were perfect until someone else made you go off, of course...:rolleyes:

shock~
04-16-2007, 04:38 AM
rofl stfu, but seriously.. stfu

X
04-16-2007, 04:43 AM
i didn't want this to be a spammed thread... so i stayed away but regardless.. u showed how deep up ur ass ur head is... :frusty:

shock~
04-16-2007, 04:46 AM
i didn't want this to be a spammed thread... so i stayed away but regardless.. u showed how deep up ur ass ur head is... :frusty:

Definitions of deep on the Web:

deeply: to a great depth; "dived deeply"; "dug deep"
~~~~
Definitions of depth on the Web:

extent downward or backward; "the depth of the water"; "depth of a shelf"; "depth of a closet"

:huh:

rofl looks like we all know who the asshat is here.

Definitions of asshat on the Web:

1. asshat

One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/asshat-22713.jpg

RTFM
04-16-2007, 04:53 AM
Look, all RTS is trying to do is recruit some uploaders. If you don't think that anyone will pay for a seedbox and axx to upload, then that's fine, think what you want. There are people who will, however. How do you think most scene trackers get their content? It's not from users uploading from home, I can tell you that.

At the minimum, you could at least respect RTS and let them search for uploaders. You're entitled to your opinions, but there is no reason to disrupt their thread. It's really just pointless.

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 04:54 AM
where is a forum mod when you need one. You are pretending to be a manager with your title and your avatar and on top of that you are being an ass to everyone. Calm down and leave us alone

shock~
04-16-2007, 04:56 AM
lol ok and like i said one step forward 2 steps back, i was fine with the fact of just voicing my opinion until others decided to start with me. congrats you win this weeks game of asshattery!!

stealth_SS8
04-16-2007, 04:57 AM
I PMed motarocks a couple days ago but haven't heard anything. Anyone else with authority on RTS on now that can take a look at some screenies and hopefully send an invite?

magicrabbit
04-16-2007, 05:04 AM
I PMed motarocks a couple days ago but haven't heard anything. Anyone else with authority on RTS on now that can take a look at some screenies and hopefully send an invite?

pm me

nikmash232
04-16-2007, 05:45 AM
HAHAHA shock u make this thread interesting no offense to anyone :D