PDA

View Full Version : Ok Now Some Idiot Emotional Fuck.....

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 05:43 PM
.......just killed 22 folks on a shooting rampage at Virginia Tech.:dry:

They think it was a student that either had some problem with his girlfriend or professor.

:emo:

Alien5
04-16-2007, 05:48 PM
i blame the gun laws over there myself... and hollywood.

brotherdoobie
04-16-2007, 05:52 PM
i blame the gun laws over there myself... and hollywood,and the guy who did it.

-bd

JPaul
04-16-2007, 05:52 PM
.......just killed 22 folks on a shooting rampage at Virginia Tech.:dry:

They think it was a student that either had some problem with his girlfriend or professor.

FFS that's appalling.

"They think it was a student that who either had some problem with either his girlfriend or professor."

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 05:53 PM
i blame the gun laws over there myself... and hollywood.

:dry:

SHUVT
04-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Gun Laws? I doubt that it would matter if the gun was registered or not. If a person is that twisted and messed up in the head, he would have obtained the gun one way or another.

JPaul
04-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Gun Laws? I doubt that it would matter if the gun was registered or not. If a person is that twisted and messed up in the head, he would have obtained the gun one way or another.

Not that old chestnut.

brotherdoobie
04-16-2007, 05:57 PM

Not that old chestnut.

:classic:

-bd :dabs:

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 06:02 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/newt1.vatech.mon.14.ap.jpgI have not heard of this yet. Just checked CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html)...Frontpage news :dabs:

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 06:04 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/newt1.vatech.mon.14.ap.jpgI have not heard of this yet. Just checked CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html)...Frontpage news :dabs:

Yeah I only know about it cuz it's just outside of being local here.

Alien5
04-16-2007, 06:06 PM
this was a handgun, in britain we banned handguns, only gun licence owners, police and army can use handguns here. the last gun massacre we had was 1996 before the ban.

a women expert on u.s gun massacres said "Columbine has been outclassed"

Update: Death toll increased to 32 now. :o

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 06:12 PM
this was a handgun, in britain we banned handguns, only gun licence owners, police and army can use handguns here. the last gun massacre we had was 1996 before the ban.

Good for you.:huh:

Alien5
04-16-2007, 06:15 PM
It's not really good for me because i use firearms/handguns occasionally. :(

JPaul

Good for you.:huh:

Fucking excellent actually.

JPaul

So what are you, a cop or a soldier.

Alien5
04-16-2007, 06:18 PM
yes. :p

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 06:21 PM

...and if you decided to go rampage stylee then what of your ban?

From what I've read, folks over there just started using other things more to kill like knives.

Although it'll be hard as fuck to rampage on 22 people with a blade.

Alien5
04-16-2007, 06:29 PM
we do get gang shootings and stabbings, but not as many rampages.

JPaul
04-16-2007, 06:31 PM
yes. :p

Liar

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 06:33 PM

Oh yeah I know you get gang shootings despite your ban. Figure that.

Yeah this rampage at VA Tech is history making. I wonder if it's the biggest in US history, in fact.

I think the biggest rampage in the world was in Germany but I'm not sure.

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Holocaust? :unsure:

JPaul
04-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Nazi

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes, I hear they were involved.

JPaul
04-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Ring leaders I heard.

Seedler
04-16-2007, 07:12 PM
The death toll is 31, not 22, including the gunman.

And fuck he first started shooting at 7 in some dorm, then he started shooting again 2 hrs later in the engineering hall?

Wtf...useless teachers FTW:01:

Skiz
04-16-2007, 07:29 PM

Oh yeah I know you get gang shootings despite your ban. Figure that.

Yeah this rampage at VA Tech is history making. I wonder if it's the biggest in US history, in fact.

The Lubys in Killeen was 23. :huh:

EDIT: Oops, Seedler just posted that the death toll is now 31. :(

Virtualbody1234
04-16-2007, 07:49 PM

Why do you say that?

brotherdoobie
04-16-2007, 07:51 PM

Why do you say that?

He's damaged goods,sir.

-bd :yup:

JPaul
04-16-2007, 07:54 PM
What has he damaged, he's bloody paying for it.

brotherdoobie
04-16-2007, 08:05 PM
What has he damaged, he's bloody paying for it.

He's been paying most his life,sir.

-bd

Barbarossa
04-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Thank goodness we only let well balanced individuals handle firearms in this country :fear:

JPaul
04-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Thank goodness we only let well balanced individuals handle firearms in this country :fear:

Chip on both shoulders like.

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 08:29 PM
:mellow:

JPaul
04-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Just returned from Derm. appt. Everybody was watching CNN...Meanwhile I find out that I have melanoma.

That's not good mate. How bad is it, do you know yet.

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 08:35 PM
:mellow:

JPaul
04-16-2007, 08:38 PM
No, partly because I was lying.

That's not funny.

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 08:38 PM
I didn't expect to be taken seriously.

Barbarossa
04-16-2007, 08:40 PM

You self-centred fucking twat.

JPaul
04-16-2007, 08:40 PM

Very poor show, posting something like that if it's a lie.

Bit disappointing actually.

Cheese
04-16-2007, 08:56 PM
They should have shut down the campus after the first shootings. I think the University is going to be taking some flak for that fact when the dust settles.

Tragic. :(

Mathea
04-16-2007, 08:59 PM
yeah 31 cuz some more died a bit later afaik

Virtualbody1234
04-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I just heard on th news it's 33 including the shooter.

brotherdoobie
04-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I'll be selling NRA t-shirts to raise money for the victims. :dabs:

-bd :(

Alien5
04-16-2007, 09:36 PM
i wanna know who the gunman was?

MediaSlayer
04-16-2007, 09:53 PM
re-read the title of this thread plz

Alien5
04-16-2007, 09:54 PM
lol

Hairbautt
04-16-2007, 10:11 PM

Ah, just got done cooking. Full stomach. Re-reading that it did seem in bad taste. :(

JPaul
04-16-2007, 10:17 PM

Ah, just got done cooking. Full stomach. Re-reading that it did seem in bad taste. :(

It was, but one lives and learns.

You're a good lad, that's why it was a bit disappointing.

Anyhow, let's get on with shite jokes and bad puns. You know it makes sence.

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 10:54 PM
They should have shut down the campus after the first shootings. I think the University is going to be taking some flak for that fact when the dust settles.

Tragic. :(

Agreed. I look at the TV and some idiot fuck says that he didn't cancel classes cuz he didn't have a lot of information.

Cancel classes anyway ya dumbfuck. There are other days.:dry:

SpiderPig
04-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Such a tragedy

I'll be scared to go to college in 08

Barbarossa
04-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Such a tragedy

Oh, honestly :rolleyes:

are you scared to fly too? Or cross the road? :blink:

Statistically, school shootings are incredibly rare occurrences.

Busyman™
04-16-2007, 11:03 PM

And fuck he first started shooting at 7 in some dorm, then he started shooting again 2 hrs later in the engineering hall?

Sorry it was local news here and at first I saw 2 then 8 then later saw 22 then, ultimately, 31 (or 32).

I really hate emos taking their little problems out on everyone else.

Your girlfriend dumped you cuz you dress fucked up.

Your professor rags on you cuz you don't do your schoolwork cuz you fucked around on forums, read comic books, and played Xbox Live all fucking day.

You don't have many friends cuz of the same reasons your girlfriend dumped you. How the fuck did you get a GF anyway? Oh I know. It was a bet.

Emos make me sick. You can be smart but still be cool and look good.

Then everything falls into place but you don't wanna make the effort, you geek fucks.

SpiderPig
04-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Such a tragedy

Oh, honestly :rolleyes:

are you scared to fly too? Or cross the road? :blink:

Statistically, school shootings are incredibly rare occurrences.

Haha, I was JK

JPaul
04-16-2007, 11:11 PM

Sorry it was local news here and at first I saw 2 then 8 then later saw 22 then, ultimately, 31 (or 32).

Your girlfriend dumped you cuz dress fucked up.

Your professor rags on you cuz you don't do your schoolwork cuz you fucked around on forums, read comic books, and played Xbox Live all fucking day.

You don't have many friends cuz of the same reasons your girlfriend dumped you. How the fuck did you get a GF anyway? Oh I know. It was a bet.

Then everything falls into place but you don't wanna make the effort, you geek fucks.

You can't argue with that sort of well thought out balanced post.

Barbarossa
04-16-2007, 11:14 PM

Your girlfriend dumped you cuz dress fucked up.

Well, maybe TheGepperDaveRankins can. Where is he :unsure:

JPaul
04-16-2007, 11:17 PM

Well, maybe TheGepperDaveRankins can. Where is he :unsure:

Self-mutilating one assumes.

Formula1
04-17-2007, 02:21 AM

You mean, Useless security/police for the loss..

colt45joe
04-17-2007, 03:18 AM
i wanna know who the gunman was?

it was an asian.

Skiz
04-17-2007, 03:44 AM
I watched a good bit of this at work today as it was a bit slow.

Everyone keeps asking how this guy managed to attack twice. How the hell did that happen?

He walked.

Took a little stroll.

What happened was that the building he struck was closed down. Normally, that is proper protocol. The amount of security put in place was a lot higher than what most other universities have done.

There was a double-homicide at the University of Washington a couple weeks back. The building was closed off, but the rest of the campus remained open. So what happened at VTech is no isolated incident of alleged "negligence."

I feel there are two ways this could've gone down.

1. What happened, or

2. An alternate reality where the whole campus was shut down like everybody is saying it should have been, and when nothing happens, we get another repeat of the Boston Aqua Teen bomb scare. And if the latter happened everybody would be complaining about police enforcement run amok.

And let's say that people did establish checkpoints outside of all the classrooms. All fifty-some buildings on the enormous multi-acre campus. How would they have stopped it? Cancel all the classes and tell everybody to go back to the dorms? Then we'd have 33 dead bodies in rec rooms, pool halls, and cafeterias. Or we'd have 33+ corpses strewn about the quads, staircases, plazas, and pathways.

When somebody snaps and decides to go on a shooting spree like this, where's the authoritative limit? Where do we stop short of simply arresting all 25,000 students and locking them up under strict supervision?

We'd love to think that more security could have been put in place. We'd love to think it could have been prevented. Ya know, if there's somebody who claims that he has the answers, to have this amazing foresight and glimpse into the distant future to know where crimes like this will take place, I want his/her phone number, mobile, home, fax, everything. I want his number so the next time it happens, I can call him up and ask "where the hell was the tip-off? Forget the number for 911, Miss Cleo?"

Bickering about "what-if's" won't bring those 33+ souls back, and if anybody has any actual ideas to prevent shooting sprees like this, ideas better than "more blanket random security" or "durr get rid of the guns", I'd like to hear them. :dry:

In fact, don't tell me - Write your congressman. Write your local police chief. They'll give a damn if you have the ultimate answer to solving the "how to stop a suicidal killing-machine".

We have the 4th amendment and it (love it or hate it) isn't going away.

MediaSlayer
04-17-2007, 03:48 AM

re-read the title of this thread plz

mbucari1
04-17-2007, 05:04 AM
I hate how they are going on about his being a record. All they have done is set the bar for the next disturbed kid who wants to be remembered/noticed.

clocker
04-17-2007, 05:17 AM
We have the 4th amendment and it (love it or hate it) isn't going away.
The current stupid, twisted interpretation of it could certainly change though.

Gripper
04-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Sad,just sad.:cry:

My heart goes out to the relatives of the victims.

Alien5
04-17-2007, 07:04 AM
what must The relatives of the gunman be thinking right now?

GepperRankins
04-17-2007, 08:19 AM

Your girlfriend dumped you cuz you dress fucked up.

brilliant! if there's one thing the unstable kids need it's alienation. i'm sure a bit of bullying would stop them hating the popular kids so much in future

SnnY
04-17-2007, 08:25 AM
I'm now convinced Busyguy is a flaming racist.

You lot probably knew before me, but I like coming to these conclusions myself.

Ludvig
04-17-2007, 11:23 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3046839&page=1

Busyman™
04-17-2007, 12:38 PM
I hate how they are going on about his being a record. All they have done is set the bar for the next disturbed kid who wants to be remembered/noticed.

Maybe they shouldn't say it isn't the worst then. I wonder who set the bar, the media or geekfuck shooter?

:dry:

kirktrix
04-17-2007, 01:51 PM
BLACKSBURG, Virginia, April 17, 2007 (AFP) - The gunman who killed at least 30 people in a US university was a 23-year-old South Korean student identified as Cho Seung-Hui, police confirmed Tuesday.

Snee
04-17-2007, 02:34 PM
I wonder how long it'll take until someone blames it on video games or something.

Barbarossa
04-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I reckon this is all the fault of video games or something :smilie4:

Alien5
04-17-2007, 02:38 PM
racist

Cheese
04-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I reckon this is all the fault of video games or something :smilie4:

Personally I reckon it's the lax gun laws over there. If everybody was forced to carry a gun then these sort of tradegies could be avoided.

Gripper
04-17-2007, 03:44 PM
True if they were all armed someone could of took the fucker out earlier.

Alien5
04-17-2007, 04:08 PM
exactly, train everyone to use handguns safely.

SnnY
04-17-2007, 04:24 PM
No wai. Some nøøb will just TK everyone in front of themselves trying to get teh hax0r.

vidcc
04-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Apparently the blame for these things sits at the feet of the public school system for not teaching creationism in biology classes.

Tom delay 1999(then a republican congressman)

1999: Columbine High School
(Evolution Challenged)

Columbine shooting spurs attack on evolution. The tragedy at Columbine High School leads to a general outcry that teenagers in America have lost their moral bearings. In Congress, conservative Republican Rep. Tom DeLay of Texas links this moral decline specifically to the teaching of evolution: "Our school systems teach the children that they are nothing but glorified apes who are evolutionized [sic] out of some primordial soup." DeLay's accusation, while outrageous to many, expresses a common fear anti-evolutionists have voiced for two centuries.

Ken Ham (creation activist) yesterday (the day of the shootings)

from his article
How Could a Loving God ... ?

More school violence in America
by Ken Ham, President, AiG-US
April 16, 2007

We live in an era when public high schools and colleges have all but banned God from science classes. In these classrooms, students are taught that the whole universe, including plants and animals—and humans—arose by natural processes. Naturalism (in essence, atheism) has become the religion of the day and has become the foundation of the education system (and Western culture as a whole). The more such a philosophy permeates the culture, the more we would expect to see a sense of purposelessness and hopelessness that pervades people’s thinkingsource (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2007/04/16/how-could-loving-god)

Alien5
04-17-2007, 06:40 PM
have you seen the clip of the police officer running with one hand on the rifle, what a noob. :no:

GepperRankins
04-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Apparently the blame for these things sits at the feet of the public school system for not teaching creationism in biology classes.

Tom delay 1999(then a republican congressman)

Ken Ham (creation activist) yesterday (the day of the shootings)

from his article
How Could a Loving God ... ?

More school violence in America
by Ken Ham, President, AiG-US
April 16, 2007

We live in an era when public high schools and colleges have all but banned God from science classes. In these classrooms, students are taught that the whole universe, including plants and animals—and humans—arose by natural processes. Naturalism (in essence, atheism) has become the religion of the day and has become the foundation of the education system (and Western culture as a whole). The more such a philosophy permeates the culture, the more we would expect to see a sense of purposelessness and hopelessness that pervades people’s thinkingsource (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2007/04/16/how-could-loving-god)
well obviously. school shootings are pretty much daily occurrences in secular europe. we should strive to be more like the religious countries like iran and saudi arabia

Snee
04-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah, that way we could bomb the fuck out of our schools before anyone had time to shoot anyone in there :happy:

Or we could have the merkins do it for us :score:

MediaSlayer
04-17-2007, 07:48 PM
that reminds me of that south park spoof on the waco incident

"theres a bunch of wackos in there gonna commit suicide? let's kill em"

brotherdoobie
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Yeah, that way we could bomb the fuck out of our schools before anyone had time to shoot anyone in there :happy:

Or we could have the merkins do it for us :score:

That old chestnut... :sigh:

-bd

Alien5
04-17-2007, 09:49 PM
ches(t)nut? :ermm:

colt45joe
04-18-2007, 12:50 AM
I wonder how long it'll take until someone blames it on video games or something.

jack thompson already is...

http://kotaku.com/gaming/jack-thompson/

brotherdoobie
04-18-2007, 12:58 AM
ches(t)nut? :ermm:

/Fixed.

bd :yup:

owl92
04-18-2007, 01:16 AM
i blame ppl who dont show enough empithy towards those who they no have these types of problems

brotherdoobie
04-18-2007, 01:20 AM
i blame ppl who dont show enough empithy towards those who they no have these types of problems

You're making me nervous,kid. :ermm:

-bd

Hairbautt
04-18-2007, 01:52 AM
"Cho Seung-Hui left a note in his dorm railing against rich kids and deceitful charlatans."

char·la·tan http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2Fcharlatans) (shär'lə-tən) Pronunciation Key
n. A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud.

Oh...

Busyman™
04-18-2007, 02:46 AM

JordoR
04-18-2007, 02:46 AM

:emorod:

brotherdoobie
04-18-2007, 03:43 AM

:emorod:

It's like fishing out of a barrel.

-bd

Cheese
04-18-2007, 07:04 AM
Jack Thompson:

It'd be funny if it wasn't all so tragic.

Snee
04-18-2007, 12:10 PM

jack thompson already is...

Jack Thompson:

It'd be funny if it wasn't all so tragic.

Not really surprised he did it :dabs:

I was hoping the whole bar-review thingie would shut him up for a bit, but that would have been too good.

Anyone know if he's still allowed to practice law?

EDit: that man is such scum.

Snee
04-18-2007, 12:33 PM
http://gamepolitics.com/2007/04/17/dr-phil-blames-video-games-for-virginia-tech-massacre/

lulz.

Mr. Mulder
04-18-2007, 02:06 PM
Jack Thompson is such an emo fag, i can remember all the fuss he made about gta III when that came out and something to do with hitman II and getting that banned :emo:

tesco
04-18-2007, 10:37 PM
:glag: Some kid at my sister's school wrote a note and stuck it on a washroom door saying "You thought monday was bad wait till you see today" and cops were there investigating. Then someone got arrested. :lol:

Hairbautt
04-18-2007, 10:41 PM
:ermm:

JPaul
04-18-2007, 10:47 PM
:glag: Some kid at my sister's school wrote a note and stuck it on a washroom door saying "You thought monday was bad wait till you see today" and cops were there investigating. Then someone got arrested. :lol:

You can be arrested in Canadia for doing something interesting. Fact.

Officially the offence is "Possession of an imagination, with intent to supply".

brotherdoobie
04-19-2007, 02:59 AM
True.

-bd

caricas
04-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Yep!!