PDA

View Full Version : Value judgment?

j2k4
04-19-2007, 02:21 AM
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces...body waste.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of shit.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling or filtering and/or fermenting.

WATER = Shit

WINE = HEALTH

Hence: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

I am doing it as a public service.

DefX
04-19-2007, 02:34 AM
hmmm... this should be a good ice breaker in gatherings. Thanks anyway.

brotherdoobie
04-19-2007, 03:06 AM

Oh,girl...you crazy!

-bd :O

caricas
04-19-2007, 03:46 AM

Truezz!!

MaxOverlord
04-19-2007, 04:26 AM
I think all will find that some are full of shit no matter what has been imbibed.

thewizeard
04-19-2007, 06:55 AM
We knew that already.

JordoR
04-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Still... water is healthier to drink than alcohol. Fact.

Edit: No matter how much feces is in it.

thewizeard
04-19-2007, 07:59 AM

No it isn't, don't be silly.

Alcohol is great. and there is loads of it for free, in Orion's belt.

Also the news of shit being found in water has "trickled" through to the heads of the Dutch Coffee-shop owners..and there has been an increase in the sell on Douwe & Egberts coffee filters as they desperately try to get their hands on some of that free shit, coming from a totally unexpected source.

Chip Monk
04-19-2007, 10:03 AM

That is possibly the stupidest thing I have read in the last month.

Tho' to be fair Skizo has been spending a lot of time mini-modding in the leech section.

thewizeard
04-19-2007, 11:32 AM
..'heh..I thought I had that honour..sigh..have to try harder. Check my thread The Truth.. erm on second thoughts...forget that :)

Hairbautt
04-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Tho' to be fair Skizo has been spending a lot of time mini-modding in the leech section.
Pffffftttt..."mini-modding"...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/ROTFL.gif

Busyman™
04-19-2007, 04:52 PM
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces...body waste.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling or filtering and/or fermenting.

So does certain bottled water.

/thread

Snee
04-19-2007, 05:17 PM

WATER = Shit

WINE = HEALTH

Hence: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink water and be full of shit.

You should tell whatever 'tard published that research he should stop drinking out of the toilet, ffs.

You should probably also tell him that just because a certain bacteria can be found in whatever dodgy water he's been drinking, as well as in shit, it doesn't follow that he's drinking shit.

thewizeard
04-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I always put bleach an harpic in my toilet water, before I drink it, so I don't run that risk...

j2k4
04-19-2007, 07:34 PM

WATER = Shit

WINE = HEALTH

You should tell whatever 'tard published that research he should stop drinking out of the toilet, ffs.

You should probably also tell him that just because a certain bacteria can be found in whatever dodgy water he's been drinking, as well as in shit, it doesn't follow that he's drinking shit.

And now I'm taking shit for exercising my prerogative to post shit in the lounge.

What a load of shit.

Who said anything about "published...research", anyway. :whistling

Gripper
04-19-2007, 07:40 PM
But wouldn't we just shit the shit out?

Mr JP Fugley
04-19-2007, 08:03 PM
http://www.filmhai.de/kino/kinoplakat/bilder_0008/jay_silent_bob/gallery1/jay_silent_bob_001.jpg

Seedler
04-19-2007, 08:28 PM
I was just learning about water treatment in chemistry class today, and even after 2ndary treatment of sewage water 10% of the bacteria (E. coli, from feces:sick:) still remain.

And that "treated" water is then pumped to your taps:dabs:

allen(s)
04-19-2007, 08:30 PM
boil tap water before drinking it then.

Hairbautt
04-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Better yet move to the country and buy a water pump.

Well water, ftw.

allen(s)
04-19-2007, 08:39 PM
or use water filtering in your pipes or a handy jug.

Snee
04-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Or two.

You can't go wrong with a pair of handy jugs.

Mr JP Fugley
04-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Wahey!

allen(s)
04-19-2007, 09:02 PM
:lol:

Skweeky
04-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Someone already came up with that idea ages before you did

Water? Fish fuck in it!

W.C. Fields

( does anyone find it hilarious that the guy is called WC snigger)

weenden
04-20-2007, 12:10 AM
ohh no you didnt you didnt just say ive consumed 2 kilo's of shit no you didnt

thewizeard
04-20-2007, 08:56 AM
ohh no you didnt you didnt just say ive consumed 2 kilo's of shit no you didnt

fraid so m8 in fact, you have become an interesting commodity for my local Dutch Coffee -Shop..

clocker
04-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Now that you've achieved modhood we expect nothing less.

You already know my position on the health benefits of Myer's rum.