PDA

View Full Version : All 12 iPod games have finally been cracked.

Rip The Jacker
04-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Woot.

dTfT8Jph-ps

Originally from Demonoid:
============================================

All 12 iPod Games have finally been cracked, and are now available to anyone with a Video iPod, aka the 5g or 5.5g.

This package includes everything you need to install and play the games on your iPod:
-Bejeweled
-Cubis 2
-Mahjong
-Mini Golf
-Ms. Pac-Man
-Pac-Man
-Royal Solitaire
-Sudoku
-Tetris
-Texas Held'em
-Vortex
-Zuma
-Hacked Firmwares
-iPod Wizard v1.2d
-Instructions

Note - There have been some reported problems with Mahjong and Royal Solitaire. They are usually fixed by simply resetting the iPod. However, this problem does not occur for all people. All the games work fine on my iPod.

Enjoy!
============================================

All you have to do is flash a slightly modified firmware to your iPod video, the 30gb and 80gb 5th gen and 5.5th gen iPods work like a charm. The firmware is exactly the same, but lets you run games not purchased with your iTunes store account.

They're like cell phone games, but a lot of them are actually really fun time wasters. They're like 5 bucks each at iTunes. Not any more. :P

I'm uploading the 280mb file right now, gonna post it else ware. I'll see if I can get away with posting it here. :P

EDIT: For being free, these are awesome. I'm hooked on Mini Golf, I wish there were more levels. =/

And all I need now is to beat at least one game of Solitaire, and then I can die happy. =/

silent h3ro
04-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Very nice, too bad I don't own an Ipod. :(

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 05:06 AM
Pretty cool. No app is safe!

backlash
04-20-2007, 11:48 AM
wish these were on usenet.

ChotaZorro
04-20-2007, 12:07 PM
That's cool.

Hairbautt
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Nice thanks for the news :naughty: Nothing like wasting time in between classes.

meroo
04-20-2007, 05:55 PM
That's cool.