PDA

View Full Version : need seedbox access for lvl 5

prima1
04-20-2007, 08:43 AM
here's the deal guys, i need someone to rent for me a leeware seedbox (the $20 one), and set it up with all the programs (utorrent, winrar, firefox, whatever i may need) for a period of 1 month

and i will give him a sct invite in return

i would also like to be able to upload to rapidshare.com from that server, so will that be possible? and if so how, with firefox or does rapidshare uploader work on linux?

i would rent one myself but i will have troubles setting it up, besides this way 3 parties win, i get my seedbox, someone gets sct, and sct gets money to help with the server costs

of course he must be a trusted member with good ratio and speed proofs

please write here in the thread, do not PM, do not show your ratio and speed proof yet, just tell me if you are willing to do it or not, and answer my question about rapidshare, then i will PM you later

one side question, how do you get windows with leaseweb, at what stage of the ordering process you can choose windows?

Or you can just lend me your leeware if you have ongoing deal with them. But it should be 1 month exclusive access for me only. I give it back to you after 1 month.

prima1
04-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I think I better get my own seedbox and ask for help with setup if I need it, because it seems those who know how to setup a seedbox already have sct

diablo1231
04-20-2007, 08:43 PM
good luck i hope u find what u want

hungdob
04-20-2007, 08:46 PM
this sounds like a decent offer, maybe someone will be interested GL!

Something Else
04-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Not sure about rapidshare, but it sounds like a fair offer, I might lend you my seedbox....

doda32
04-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Hello prima1, I already got a leeware box for myself, which I have set it up alone, As far as for these programs (utorrent, winrar, firefox) it can be done. Just tell me what other progs you want.. for the rapidshare I will to have to search a little bit

prima1
04-20-2007, 09:04 PM
thanks for the positive comments guys, i also think it's a fair offer, best possible outcome kinda like nash's equilibrium

i don't know about other programs. those are the ones i will need, if you know that i will need something else please tell me. frankly i know nothing about linux so i will just tell you what i need. obviously i need to load torrents and seed them. i need to be able to find where they were downloaded and unrar/rar them, and i need to download them on my home computer using IDM and http (or ftp i don't care).

EDIT EDIT EDIT: forget about rapidshare i found a way to do it, rapidshare has something called remote upload which means i can give rapidshare direct link to my files ftp or http and it will fetch them from the seedbox just like the download manager does.

klubhead
04-20-2007, 09:44 PM
i actually just ordered a leeware box fresh today. i got one email from the guy who owns the company, just waiting for him to send me my account details. if you are interested, you can do whatever you want with it for the first month.

prima1
04-20-2007, 10:07 PM
i actually just ordered a leeware box fresh today. i got one email from the guy who owns the company, just waiting for him to send me my account details. if you are interested, you can do whatever you want with it for the first month.

will i have to set it up or you will do it? the whole point of this thread is to have someone set it up for me lol, otherwise i would order one myself

I will keep this thread open till tomorrow, then if I get no offers I will just order my own seedbox and try to set it up and ask for help if I need something, there are many nice people on this forum some of them already offered to help.

doda32
04-20-2007, 10:10 PM
prima1 you want someone to buy a leeware box(with his money), set it up for you, give it to you and you will give in return an SCT invite?

prima1
04-20-2007, 10:16 PM
prima1 you want someone to buy a leeware box(with his money), set it up for you, give it to you and you will give in return an SCT invite?

basically yes, or he can lend me his own leeware for a month

i stated in the first post of this thread why i think this is good for me, him, and sct
the best candidate for this offer is someone who was planning on getting leeware anyway, and needs an invite to sct

don't forget that i am donating for the invite, it costs more than the leeware does

deep2k
04-20-2007, 11:57 PM
I am willing to let you run off my box. as of right now its only running utorrent but firefox and winrar should not be a problem to install
Let me know

vaidyanath
04-21-2007, 04:49 AM
prima1, If you want to order your own seedbox at leeware and need to set it up then check this thread, i find it very useful and i set up my seedbox without any other help. here is the thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-installing-utorrent-leeware-walkthrough-169620

prima1
04-21-2007, 08:58 AM
prima1, If you want to order your own seedbox at leeware and need to set it up then check this thread, i find it very useful and i set up my seedbox without any other help. here is the thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-installing-utorrent-leeware-walkthrough-169620

Thanks buddy, I know about that post I have it handy
But I don't know anything about linux, I thought I might face some problems along the way and need help, also I don't know if I will be able to connect to the seedbox, remote assistance never worked for me why should this work?
So I thought if someone was going to get leeware anyway, I can try if I was able to connect we make a deal if not he uses it.

anyway I got a couple offers, and I'm closing this thread.

Thanks to the people who offered to help me set it up for free. And for those who wanted a sct invite in return for help I say: get real!!!