PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who just got into F*N

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 03:14 PM
That's right, I'm in! Gotta say I'm a lil disappointed. With all the hype, I thought it'd be better.

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 03:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people just don't listen sometimes. Hope your satisfied with 1 nut you have left I am sure you traded the other one to get in there. JK I thin kit is a tad over hyped, but good site and great speeds. Glad to hear you made it in! Congrats!

v150r
04-20-2007, 03:19 PM
:lol: congrats

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 03:22 PM

Some people just don't listen sometimes. Hope your satisfied with 1 nut you have left I am sure you traded the other one to get in there. JK I thin kit is a tad over hyped, but good site and great speeds. Glad to hear you made it in! Congrats!
Actually, I got it pretty cheap, cuz I didn't get it here.

XeroToX
04-20-2007, 03:23 PM

Actually, I got it pretty cheap, cuz I didn't get it here.

where did u get it ? :D

desiKing
04-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Luck you buddy............?
to get a FTN invite i'll trade my arms and legs....? any offer?

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 03:26 PM
I tell you what, I have another trade in the works for ftn. I will open it for a giveaway when I get it.
It'll be interesting to see how many posts there will be in THAT thread.

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 03:50 PM
mbucari...pm me no worries I don't want your FTN LOL

OmaRin0
04-20-2007, 05:01 PM
cool,
congrats mate ;)

whoiam
04-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Congrats.

LinkS v2.0
04-20-2007, 05:48 PM
mbucari1 you speak the truth sct is also overrated

bytetorrent
04-20-2007, 05:55 PM

and torrentleech is very much underrated...:dry: .. sct and tl has pretty much the same content and speed IMHO .. and its even easier to seed in tl .. just becoz a tracker is hard to get doesnt mean its better !

NYGiants
04-20-2007, 08:41 PM
congrats m8 on your ftn.........but on a side note, there is nothing overrated about ftn

djozma
04-20-2007, 08:48 PM

and torrentleech is very much underrated...:dry: .. sct and tl has pretty much the same content and speed IMHO .. and its even easier to seed in tl .. just becoz a tracker is hard to get doesnt mean its better !

I agree although I dont have ScT. TL is great although I would like to check out revtt and ftn just to compare.

Congrats on getting in though :cool:

hungdob
04-20-2007, 08:50 PM
congrats!
what is this secret board in which ull get high rated invites for low cost? LOL ;)

DaMan05
04-20-2007, 08:53 PM
I agree although I dont have ScT. TL is great although I would like to check out revtt and ftn just to compare.

revTT is better then TL in terms of speed but not really content... i love TL

tupac
04-20-2007, 09:19 PM
And what is so great about SCT? You can download there Spiderman 4 or Star Wars 7? :sick:
And he made a topic about it:wacko:. Pathetic.

kayvanblue
04-20-2007, 10:17 PM
i never download from FTN..i prefer TL! i would never logically understand why you guys wanna see inside that trackers!!! they say FTN have freebies and rare stuff!! heehehhe OKAY!!!

hungdob
04-20-2007, 10:43 PM
thats because ftn does have great content and a big part of it is freebies and it also have great community ;)

Cerise
04-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I love all the ads in TL :wub:

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 10:52 PM
I love all the ads in TL :wub:

ROFL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 11:06 PM
It's not a bad tracker, but I think I will be very happy with it. I got an account with a buffer, so I should have a fine ratio for a while. It is nice, but I think the people at this site take advantage of the rating system. I traded an sct invite for a swedvdr account, fsc account, NB account, and bitmetv invite. I actually felt kinda bad (though not bad enough to give them back ;))

jaqozo
04-20-2007, 11:14 PM
I got an account with a buffer, so I should have a fine ratio for a while.

lol:D
i have a buffer on ftn since the first day, and the more i download - the bigger the buffer... i have no idea how to make it lower (at ftn i only download things i really want)

kanelbulle
04-21-2007, 12:25 AM
People greeting the guy for making it into a torrent-site is pretty lame! :p

Cheffy
04-21-2007, 01:15 AM
I sure its a good tracker, But im also sure that 99% of the stuff you can get there is possible to get on almost any other lvl 3 tracker.
Its a Hype, And the people here take advantage of it and can trade like 1 invite for like 10 acconts with 50-100gb buffers for it. Its just not worth it.

Im i must admit im impressed by the fact that you openly stand forward and say its a hype :p
Most people just start rubbing it in the noses of people that dont have an accont; Oh yeah its soo sweet, its super duper ultra cool there. You get like.... .... .... Well you get like ... ... ... what can i say its just........ Its just sweet, its have all they stuff other tracker have, But the layout make its all worth it... oh and yeah i almost forgot, they got freeleech stuff there, its was so worth it, best tracker ever!
No offense to anyone, Im sure its a grate tracker, But noone wants to admit its a tad overrated. Its just a Hype, everyone wants what
one cant have :p
If the invites are still open when my friend gets enough uploaded i will get an invite there, But the reason why i want the invite is because of the Tvseries packs they have there. And thats about the only reason i want it. The latest movie or tv episode i can get get of like 5 different trackers, But Scene Released boxsets are damn hard to come by, (and i want the original scene released, no the once you find on other trackers that are unrared and renamed)

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 01:38 AM
I sure its a good tracker, But im also sure that 99% of the stuff you can get there is possible to get on almost any other lvl 3 tracker.
Its a Hype, And the people here take advantage of it and can trade like 1 invite for like 10 acconts with 50-100gb buffers for it. Its just not worth it.

Im i must admit im impressed by the fact that you openly stand forward and say its a hype :p
Most people just start rubbing it in the noses of people that dont have an accont; Oh yeah its soo sweet, its super duper ultra cool there. You get like.... .... .... Well you get like ... ... ... what can i say its just........ Its just sweet, its have all they stuff other tracker have, But the layout make its all worth it... oh and yeah i almost forgot, they got freeleech stuff there, its was so worth it, best tracker ever!
No offense to anyone, Im sure its a grate tracker, But noone wants to admit its a tad overrated. Its just a Hype, everyone wants what
one cant have :p
If the invites are still open when my friend gets enough uploaded i will get an invite there, But the reason why i want the invite is because of the Tvseries packs they have there. And thats about the only reason i want it. The latest movie or tv episode i can get get of like 5 different trackers, But Scene Released boxsets are damn hard to come by, (and i want the original scene released, no the once you find on other trackers that are unrared and renamed)
Yeah, I'm always been a big opponent of bullshit. Even though I probably won't trade this account, it's definately not worth what it's going for on this site. I "paid" a lil more for this account cuz it has a great buffer, but I'm getting ready to trade with another guy for a finbytes account. It gets better, He was willing to trade for just an invite (but I don't want to wait a month). I saw other offers to trade FTN for iplay.

It IS definitely just a hype. and the content you see there is the same content you see everywhere else. I thought it would get better, but it hasn't. I think I will stop using torrents as much and start using FTP.

lysine
04-21-2007, 03:09 AM
but I think the people at this site take advantage of the rating system.

of course they do. look at the posts hyping up trackers before they ever even open. 99% of the people here don't care about the actual content of a site, but rather the rarity of it and what they can trade for it.

kimii
04-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Guess who just got BANNED on FTN!?

RTFM
04-21-2007, 03:52 AM
LOL, I saw that coming when I read the thread title. :lol:

Public Service Announcment: Don't post about trading accounts when it can get you banned.

tintin123
04-21-2007, 03:53 AM
lmao kimii bans' people WHILE showering. multi talented.

redMonster
04-21-2007, 03:54 AM
Guess who just got BANNED on FTN!?LOL. :lol:

Rollin84
04-21-2007, 04:02 AM
you are trully stupid to start a thread like this...

LinkS v2.0
04-21-2007, 04:16 AM
lol why do people use the exact same nick everywhere?

balajik
04-21-2007, 04:21 AM
LOL <3 Kimii.

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 04:33 AM
you are trully stupid to start a thread like this...
I totally agree

lol why do people use the exact same nick everywhere?
I don't. Always different.

caricas
04-21-2007, 04:39 AM
That was a MAJOR PWN!!!

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 04:46 AM
this is getting old. Edited*

Well, I can't close the damn thread.

jaqozo
04-21-2007, 08:46 AM
as they say again and again and again : traded accounts are easy too find, traded invites are harder . i`m happy that now you finally don`t need ftn :)

Well, I can't close the damn thread.

no no no no, it should be stickied and the thread name should be changed to "you don`t need ftn, and it`s not worth trading for it"

hungdob
04-21-2007, 09:34 AM
jaqozo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/jaqozo-124261) someone is angry cause he didnt get into f**? :P

jaqozo
04-21-2007, 09:51 AM
jaqozo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/jaqozo-124261) someone is angry cause he didnt get into f**? :P

sorry ? i am an ftn member for a long time, buddy
i just don`t like all those assholes that open 10 times a day thread like "need ftn account or invite, offer 25^2 buffered accounts", and after they get in, they are "dissapointed" . what did they expect, downloading cash ? for god sake, it`s the same scene stuff that other trackers have.

keep RTS for traders, leave FTN alone !!!

hungdob
04-21-2007, 10:22 AM

sorry ? i am an ftn member for a long time, buddy
i just don`t like all those assholes that open 10 times a day thread like "need ftn account or invite, offer 25^2 buffered accounts", and after they get in, they are "dissapointed" . what did they expect, downloading cash ? for god sake, it`s the same scene stuff that other trackers have.

keep RTS for traders, leave FTN alone !!!

ohh then i didnt get your messege cause lately theres to many people bitching on f** staff for being a**holes and banning their account.
leave f** alone its good as it is ;)

brotherdoobie
04-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Pussies.

-bd

STAGUY
04-21-2007, 09:40 PM

ooooouch! Guess that hurts m8, loosing your nuts for FTN :pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch:

LOOOOOL

monk3y
04-21-2007, 11:21 PM
lame indeeeeeed posting here and telling everybody it was a trade jeeeez :|
when every n00b in fst knows that kimii has no life and searching for trading users.

PaperEater
04-22-2007, 12:41 AM
FTN Is Good :)