PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade 0sec ftp axx for remote desktop connection, READ

franchise
04-20-2007, 03:45 PM
ok i am willing to offer someone axx to my account on about 10TB 0sec FTP, in exchange for remote desktop access to their computer so i can use their upload speed, so obviously i am looking for people with fast upload speeds. the ftp i give you is 0sec and has everything right when its pre'd so PM me if you are interested...

Agent47
04-20-2007, 04:08 PM
hmm how fast is your axx's connection, and what groups are your affiliates if any? What is the average Pre-Time? How much bandwidth or is it unmetered? Where is your network? US or EU?

//Agent47

franchise
04-20-2007, 04:15 PM
i think all his servers are 100mbit, many group affils and the pre-time is usually really fast, less than a minute for the ones ive checked. 125gb leech, it has both US and EU servers..hope that helps

pimpy112
05-01-2007, 03:59 AM
i wouldnt touch that with a 10ft pole. chances are you want the remote desktop to axx hacked servers or some cc list server or something else along those lines You are hoping someone is dumb enough to let you do all that. If you realyl have a site that was assoicated with groups and all you wanted to do was uplaod you would pay the $5 a month and get a shell account with pftp.

copperhead
05-01-2007, 09:15 AM
pimpy can u explain how would shell account with pftp work ?

pimpy112
05-01-2007, 01:30 PM
pftp, is a multi threaded ftp program for unix. It alows you to fxp between sites. upload download .... most shell provders wont let you run it becasue it is associated with trades that use it wth automated scripts to trade between group release sites.

copperhead
05-01-2007, 06:47 PM
pftp, is a multi threaded ftp program for unix. It alows you to fxp between sites. upload download .... most shell provders wont let you run it becasue it is associated with trades that use it wth automated scripts to trade between group release sites.

is there any program like tht for windows ?

pimpy112
05-02-2007, 12:36 AM
rushftp

Ac3Dunk
05-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Try WS-FTP works also in win machine .

phoenixfire
05-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Ooh this sounds really fishy. You don't know what he could be doing on the end of that computer. :huh:

thewizeard
05-03-2007, 04:48 PM
ok i am willing to offer someone axx to my account on about 10TB 0sec FTP, in exchange for remote desktop access to their computer so i can use their upload speed, so obviously i am looking for people with fast upload speeds. the ftp i give you is 0sec and has everything right when its pre'd so PM me if you are interested...

Are you, I am sure everyone can't wait to give you axx. I am sure I can't wait, let me know what number I am in the queue, then I will drop back later.

franchise
05-05-2007, 04:08 PM
i wouldnt touch that with a 10ft pole. chances are you want the remote desktop to axx hacked servers or some cc list server or something else along those lines You are hoping someone is dumb enough to let you do all that. If you realyl have a site that was assoicated with groups and all you wanted to do was uplaod you would pay the $5 a month and get a shell account with pftp.

lol a lot of ppl assume this...but i just need a decent upload speed because i own a file sharing forum and want to put up files on our server, transfer it from my computer to the other persons, upload, delete and so on..i will even give the ftp credentials first im serious about this

Solo
05-05-2007, 04:17 PM
..anyway that trade part is the problem. We could help. It would seem you want everything for free though.

Peerzy
05-05-2007, 07:18 PM
I can't imagine your SiteOp would be happy you offering out axx to random strangers on a public forum.

franchise
05-06-2007, 02:26 AM
I can't imagine your SiteOp would be happy you offering out axx to random strangers on a public forum.

im sure he wont mind im in pretty close with him, he might even make a seperate account for the person

thewizeard
05-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Well the younger members get warned about getting involved with strangers like you. The older ones know this already.

franchise
05-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Well the younger members get warned about getting involved with strangers like you. The older ones know this already.

i can tell that some people have got fucked over here in the past lol

pimpy112
05-06-2007, 10:37 PM
giving remote desktop is dangerous thats why, espesally to some stranger on a web board. If you need better upload buy a server or ask one of your scene buddies for a shell account. If you are for real you should know they are given away like they are nothing. I have root from the sysadmin on a gbit edu in eu that i give shell accounts out on for free to the privalged few. And all it costed me was gving a leech. So that makes me wonder why would you be trading for such a low price if it wasnt a scam?

franchise
05-06-2007, 11:46 PM
giving remote desktop is dangerous thats why, espesally to some stranger on a web board. If you need better upload buy a server or ask one of your scene buddies for a shell account. If you are for real you should know they are given away like they are nothing. I have root from the sysadmin on a gbit edu in eu that i give shell accounts out on for free to the privalged few. And all it costed me was gving a leech. So that makes me wonder why would you be trading for such a low price if it wasnt a scam?

cuz i kno nothing about that shell bullshit, im speaking off what i know, and that is a remote connection via remote desktop, im no person who is on 24/7 and fully into the scene my buddy owns the site and gives me an account and that is all..

pimpy112
05-06-2007, 11:53 PM
if the site is decent why do you need torrents, unless you are trying to recruit new blood?

franchise
05-07-2007, 12:11 AM
if the site is decent why do you need torrents, unless you are trying to recruit new blood?

i dont use torrents at all, i found this site via google, i just came here looking for people for this offer because i knew there was bound to be someone with a fast connection here

phrenzy
05-07-2007, 12:15 PM

i dont use torrents at all, i found this site via google, i just came here looking for people for this offer because i knew there was bound to be someone with a fast connection here

Yet earlier in the thread you said that you have been fucked here before......

maynard
05-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Smells like scam to me.

phoenixfire
05-07-2007, 02:51 PM

Yet earlier in the thread you said that you have been fucked here before......Not exactly

i can tell that some people have got fucked over here in the past lol

franchise
05-07-2007, 06:13 PM

Yet earlier in the thread you said that you have been fucked here before......

i did?? read the post buddy i said i can tell ppl here have been fucked before

ignorant

ok a deal has been reached...thanks all for the offers.

ptp5352
05-11-2007, 02:32 PM
sounds fishy to be

franchise
05-11-2007, 08:05 PM
sounds fishy to be

^too bad the deal has already been completed, and Quintus can vouch for me. We have completed a deal and both are satisfied with what we got in return.

y7deluxe
05-12-2007, 11:43 PM
rofl

lynx
05-27-2007, 10:16 AM
The limiting factor in any uploads is still going to be your upload speed to the third party system, so I don't see what you gain unless you are doing something illegal.

You are going to have to convince me that this isn't a scam.

Until then this thread is closed and your privileges disabled. You can contact the mods via the report section.
The thread is left here as a warning to people who might be fooled by this.

Edit: misunderstanding cleared up.
However, we aren't going to allow trading for desktop access, it's just too dangerous for both parties.