PDA

View Full Version : sniff sniff .. my BitmeTV VIP got disabled for no reason !!!

fable
04-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

can anyone help me ? please ?

it was my only valuable account , now i have Torrentleech + Oink + rSR

can i talk to any BitmeTV admin here ?

i really didnt make any problem there ,

i`d be gratefull if someone could help me out

Thx alot in advance

Kind Regards

jaqozo
04-20-2007, 04:38 PM
pm Ibslice or Mareko , they are both FST members

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 04:42 PM
This is probably why bud....

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t--offering-bitmetv-invite-need-tranceroute-acctinv--174370

phrenzy
04-20-2007, 05:56 PM
HA, that would be why........

Chrys
04-20-2007, 06:08 PM
my bitmetv PU with invites and 50GB buffer was disabled too... REASON : The person who invited you is a cheater ( having 2 accounts in the same time )
So what can you say ? Only : lmao.

SHUVT
04-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Oh the wonderful world of trading! That is why people have multiple accounts anymore, cause chances are somewhere a trade in thier tree is going to a bad guy and everyone loses. tisk tisk

Chrys
04-20-2007, 06:14 PM
mine wasn't from trading :|

fable
04-20-2007, 07:30 PM
but i was trading an invite not my account , ( really didnt know that trading is unallowed )
& the trade hasn`t even been done
i got only 2 reps , for trading Oink plus FB

im going to PM Ibslice .. & i hope that he can help me

thx all 4 replying ..

Melvinmeow
04-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Most sites dont wait for you to make the trade.
Even just seeing you offer a trade is pretty much the same thing as making a trade.

Most of the sites that dont allow invite trading will have it listed somewhere in their rules page or the faq for future refrences. ;)

phrenzy
04-21-2007, 12:58 AM
To be fair to this guy I looked and could not find where it says no invite trading. I could not find it. Just no account trading....This is what it says. But i guess just and invite thread will do it...

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! This includes account trading. We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Also note that inviting a total of two cheaters will result in an immediate ban of your account. Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.

d3c4y
04-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Most sites dont wait for you to make the trade.
Even just seeing you offer a trade is pretty much the same thing as making a trade.

pretty much

fable
04-21-2007, 11:39 AM
but a second chance would be great :(

Thanks everyone ,
and sorry for wasting your time , but im really disappointed :( :(

hungdob
04-21-2007, 11:52 AM
i think u should accept the fact u wont get this account back cause i heard bitmetv staff isnt the nicest:whistling

Melvinmeow
04-21-2007, 03:40 PM

Thanks everyone ,

Some sites will give you second chances depending on the reason you were banned.
Depends what you did and if they think you seriously will improve in the future they could very well unban you.

I myself have unbanned quite a few users from my site when they appologized for their actions and came to me and admitted they were wrong and wanted to come back and had every intention to respect the rules.

crossfade
04-21-2007, 03:54 PM

Thanks everyone ,

Some sites will give you second chances depending on the reason you were banned.
Depends what you did and if they think you seriously will improve in the future they could very well unban you.

I myself have unbanned quite a few users from my site when they appologized for their actions and came to me and admitted they were wrong and wanted to come back and had every intention to respect the rules.

don't wanna undermine your authority here, but i think you might be just a little bit softer than bmtv staff :P

fable
04-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Yes , i PM`ed ibslice & admitted my mistake
im really sorry ..
i might quit the whole invites forum ,
hoping to get back there soon :(:cry:
However , if there is no luck & i lost my account
i`ll make sure to follow the rules next time ,

thank you Melvinmeow , you`re a kind man ( Respect :) )

Cheers

seppypom
04-21-2007, 04:34 PM
To be fair to this guy I looked and could not find where it says no invite trading.

How about in their Rules, did you try looking there?

o Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

SnipeR19
04-24-2007, 12:23 PM
connect his IRC

phrenzy
04-24-2007, 12:27 PM
How about in their Rules, did you try looking there?

o Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

HA!!!

ibslice
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi, sorry you need to pm me your account name. I have been reviewing your case and have been reading the comments here carefully and I velieve you had good intentions and weren't like tha majority of cheaters/traders. I am willing to give you another go. Please don't let me down. I used to let people off and give them second chances and even 3rd chances.. but 99% of the time .. when I did.. they would be fine for a week then trade or ratio cheat. When you have dealt with as many bad account holders and/or cheaters as I have - it does make one reluctant to give people multiple chances. But against my better judgement I am willing to give it another shot.
The first person who asked me for help when I joined here - asked for help AFTER posting that I was retarded and a disgrace. It has also made me reluctant to help people here. That person by the way.. is now staff here. With people setting examples like that and being rewarded with a staff postition, you can understand my reluctance to help others.
As I said. pm me your account name.

Regards

Ibslice

Melvinmeow
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi, sorry you need to pm me your account name. I have been reviewing your case and have been reading the comments here carefully and I velieve you had good intentions and weren't like tha majority of cheaters/traders. I am willing to give you another go. Please don't let me down. I used to let people off and give them second chances and even 3rd chances.. but 99% of the time .. when I did.. they would be fine for a week then trade or ratio cheat. When you have dealt with as many bad account holders and/or cheaters as I have - it does make one reluctant to give people multiple chances. But against my better judgement I am willing to give it another shot.
The first person who asked me for help when I joined here - asked for help AFTER posting that I was retarded and a disgrace. It has also made me reluctant to help people here. That person by the way.. is now staff here. With people setting examples like that and being rewarded with a staff postition, you can understand my reluctance to help others.
As I said. pm me your account name.

Regards

Ibslice

Agreed. Alot of times when you give people another chance they dont improve.
But every now and then you see someone who is really sorry for their mistake and does change their ways.

I agree with the fact that rewarding people who break rules with staff postions is kinda retarded. Especially after the bad nature of their actions on other known communities.

ibslice
05-01-2007, 03:16 PM
*sigh

now what do I do.. the your ip has 3 accounts on it.. all with similar emails.

SHUVT
05-01-2007, 03:51 PM
*sigh

now what do I do.. the your ip has 3 accounts on it.. all with similar emails.

See you try to help people and this is the crap that you have to deal with. I have researched many poor me threads and looked into their info on the trackers and found that they have multiple accounts, they cheat or they trade. Just sad.

kabloomz
05-01-2007, 06:23 PM
The plot thickens....

It must really suck that one day u are bt'ing away and then bam! your locked out... then you find out later some1 in the trade chain somewhere screwed up...

SHUVT
05-01-2007, 06:44 PM
This one had nothing to do with his invite tree, clearly he has several accounts there

PlayMaker
05-01-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm not surprised..because if it's bitmetv,it can do :@

fable
05-01-2007, 07:35 PM
please guys , don`t just accuse me & you know nothing about the whole matter ..
a few days before i got disabled , i found this ..

403 Forbidden

Unauthorized.

i got a Dynamic IP , turned on/off the router 10 times & it didnt work ,,

so , a friend adviced me to use uxxy.com
& i did , + it worked fine

as i told you , im sharing the account with some friends
didn`t know that it was against the rules ,

now it seems like i made 3 mistakes , & broke the rules 3 times
1_ Attempting to trade an inv
2_ sharing account
3_ using uxxy.com

ibslice :: thanks alot , you`re a kind gentleman ..
respect !! , ( i owe you one ) ..

and i dont want that account anymore , i don`t deserve it ,,

i saw some threads about the worst staff or something like that ,
some idiots said BitmeTV ,
well , the problem isn`t in the staff , its in the users themselves ,
the rules are so clear , break them & get banned ,,,( is it that hard ?)
i.e someone did a crime ( steal , murder ,, etc ) is there a way on earth to convinse the Judge that it would be the last time bla bla bla ,, ?

btw , when i 1st asked for the account , i was thinknig that i`m innocent
but now ,, lol ,, my head must be cut & put on the BitmeTV login page
as an example of what would happen if someone broke the Rules ,

BitmeTV FTW , i`ll get back there as soon as i solve the IP prob :)

Thanks all ( esp ibslice & Melvinmeow )

Cheers