PDA

View Full Version : The Story Of Smilies

hypoluxa3k
06-04-2003, 08:31 AM
please contribute. ;)

one day i walked down the street, it was a B) and someone went by in their car and he :swear: at me.
i felt :o but then i felt :lol: . i was like 'WTF'

sometimes i feel like :nuke: the asses of people like that, you know?

then i got on the :phone: and arranged to meet :alien: and told him to bring along :ph34r: :pirate: :devil: :geek: o:) :santa: :ninja: :zorro: so we could hunt down that guy in the car and break his ass.

MUSLEMAN
06-04-2003, 09:52 AM
yes i :devil: was there and we kickes that :swear: a.. and then we had a few :beerchug: followed by a few more :beerchug: and then we were :lol: until we saw :swear: again and we got :angry: so naturally we beat that :swear: a.. and proceeded to have a few more :beerchug: next there was more :beerchug: and then we all went home, on the way home i thought to myself :devil:, self :devil:, today was a :lol: day.

DarkBlizzard
06-04-2003, 09:58 AM
Then i looked up into the sky and i saw :alien: He asked me to have a few :beerchug: so we did and then we went down to Bungie Studios and met :geek: He was makin halo 2 with some more of friends. I got a cup of coffe and spilt it onto the computer and :geek: got :swear: at me and kicked me. :zorro: jumped into through a window and killed the :geek: . Me, :zorro: , and :alien: had a few :beerchug: . I looked on a wall and saw a :nuke: sign. OMG NUKES!.....

DarkBlizzard
06-04-2003, 10:03 AM
Next we grabbed one of the :nuke: and shot it at that :swear: guy in the car. His car went :flame: ...Fire was everywhere. :ninja: shot the nuke at him. :sorcerer: then came and gave :swear: a bunch of moldy food. That guy got really :x and fell over and looked like >_<

hypoluxa3k
06-04-2003, 08:25 PM
the :swear: guy :x all over my crotch, and all the :wub: chicks wouldn&#39;t come near me. :(
so i took the :swear: guy outside and kicked him up the ass, which made him :x again, this time on my shoes.

Got_brains?
06-04-2003, 09:50 PM
That is just :x .

Infested Cats
06-04-2003, 10:43 PM
:spam:.

Assultsniper
06-05-2003, 05:31 AM
And the Ozzy Ousborne came along :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:.

hypoluxa3k
06-05-2003, 09:18 AM
only long haired :wacko: and :geek: are into ozzy