06-04-2003, 08:41 AM
XXX with Vin Diesel was dog shit...

TheDave
06-04-2003, 09:15 AM
jason X.

id like to see someone attempt to beat that

thegroggman
06-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah Jason X was bad...but it was purposely camp. If you want a attrocious space film check out Saturn 3...[shivers] the &#39;evil robot&#39; has a camera for a head...and a six-pack <_< Worst film ever though is probably Hercules in New York, Battlefield Earth...or god...the horror that was Double Dragon...

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 10:28 AM
id have to say Cable guy...
but only because i had to sit thru that shit in the cinema

Goldwheelz
06-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 11:28
id have to say Cable guy...
but only because i had to sit thru that shit in the cinema
I&#39;d agree with Cable Guy, not a Carrey triumph <_< B)

kooky_kramer
06-04-2003, 11:58 AM
scary movie 2
moulin rouge

*shudders*

THE DUDE
06-04-2003, 12:18 PM
The Avengers (Sean Connery, Ralph Fiennes, Umn Thurman)
Sean Connery is an Evil Villian who dresses up in a Teddy Bear Costume.
WORST CONNERY FILM EVER
EVER WORSE THAN ZARTOZ OR IS IT ZARTOG

well_butter_my_arse
06-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Critters all of them were a big cucked big fat C%ocks

well_butter_my_arse
06-04-2003, 01:35 PM
oh and come to think of i all the crappy childs play movies. cheesier than a dominos

Benno
06-04-2003, 01:42 PM
Death Wish 1-? I dont know how many there are but its definitely too much crap for one person.

Hazzy Hazz
06-04-2003, 04:31 PM
crossroads
shit i hate weak teeny movies...............

gbfan
06-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@4 June 2003 - 03:36
Titanic&#33; Its Living Sh*t ....It was a waste to create the movie
Here Here, The only thing historically correct was the ship broke in half when it sank. Just like the movie should. :P

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Hot chick with that fuckwit Rob schneider or whatever the fuck you call him.
and no, i havnt seen it, i just know that it is horrible.
just look at a picture of it, or read the story of it....

oh and crossroads is a good shout,
theres also that fuckin S Club 7 movie...

what is it, "seeing double" ?
laughable.

ShareDaddy
06-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 12:29
Hot chick with that fuckwit Rob schneider or whatever the fuck you call him.
and no, i havnt seen it, i just know that it is horrible.
just look at a picture of it, or read the story of it....

oh and crossroads is a good shout,
theres also that fuckin S Club 7 movie...

what is it, "seeing double" ?
laughable.
The Hot Chick was actually pretty funny, although flawed from the beginning, actually a good laugh fest.

The worst movie I have seen in a long time was Master Of Disguise with Dana Carvey, blew chunks.

Also The Hours (Nicole Kidman) had me thinking about suicide when it was finally over, not as bad as the above mentioned movie, however it was very disappointing.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 05:47 PM
hey daddy i liked the hours &#33;&#33;&#33;
it was just a good twist, the story was a bit freaky in it i thought&#33;

come on, you cant see hot chick wasnt at least....cheesy ?&#33;&#33;&#33;
i really think it looks like the worst piece of shit made in a long time.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
the animal with rob schneider was absolutly useless

forq2
06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
I would have to say the hours and fonebooth. the hours was messed up and damn boring but at least i got payed to watch it. fonebooth is shit because who can make a movie about a guy in a fonebooth last more than 10 minutes.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 07:01 PM
the ring was bad
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too over hyped

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 07:35 PM
i thouroughly enjoyed the ring, both versions.

Infested Cats
06-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (+ sequals)
The Toxic Avenger (+ sequals)
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Kazaam & Steel (The Shaq Movies)
Street Fighter
Bio-Dome

ShareDaddy
06-04-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 12:47
hey daddy i liked the hours &#33;&#33;&#33;
it was just a good twist, the story was a bit freaky in it i thought&#33;

come on, you cant see hot chick wasnt at least....cheesy ?&#33;&#33;&#33;
i really think it looks like the worst piece of shit made in a long time.
The Hours was not the worst movie I have seen, it just so happened to be a very DOWN movie, that is no upside to it at all, I was also having a bad day that particular day and it all just added to making me feel really, really sad or low. I usually like the movies with at least some type of up-side, that is somewhere in the film someone actually has something good happen. I found that to be missing from that particular film.

As for the hot chick, without seeing it I would say it would be a fault to judge prematurely. Although if you have something against Rob Schnieder then I would say just pass on it. But if you like Deuce Bigalow, even a little then you should enjoy this, even with it&#39;s flawed interpretation of mind/body swapping. And for cheesy, most comedies along this type of story line are supposed to be cheesy, so cheesy would actually be a descriptive term used in a good way.

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 07:54 PM
what about patch adams?
or bicentennial man?

definately robin williams at his worst

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by ShareDaddy@4 June 2003 - 19:46
I was also having a bad day that particular day and it all just added to making me feel really, really sad or low. I usually like the movies with at least some type of up-side, that is somewhere in the film someone actually has something good happen. I found that to be missing from that particular film.

As for the hot chick, without seeing it I would say it would be a fault to judge prematurely. Although if you have something against Rob Schnieder then I would say just pass on it. But if you like Deuce Bigalow, even a little then you should enjoy this, even with it&#39;s flawed interpretation of mind/body swapping. And for cheesy, most comedies along this type of story line are supposed to be cheesy, so cheesy would actually be a descriptive term used in a good way.
yeah i can relate to that, i almost cant watch some movies that are too sad, for fear of feeling so low at the end of it.
i watched the hours with my girl, and i seem to end up loving any film i see with her (started with American Beauty, ET, Beautiful Mind, About A Boy, About Schmidt.......not a bad row i suppose, besides....)
Schnieder just doesnt seem the most talented actor to me, too cheesy, and my definiton of cheesy, is like bad cheesy, like pop music cheesy, thats how i see those films, too mainstream in my view, and just not really funny, but ur right daddy, ill watch it first and let u know :D

ShareDaddy
06-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by nicholas@4 June 2003 - 14:54
what about patch adams?
or bicentennial man?

definately robin williams at his worst
Patch Adams, with the exception of killing off the cutie was an OK movie in my book, definitely not Robin Williams at his best, but I would never declare it to be the worst.

Bicentennial Man is one my childrens favorite movies and for the most part I can and will sit through it without an issue. Again not one of his best performances, however nothing in it suggests worst movie ever in my book.

TheDave
06-04-2003, 08:47 PM
the ring was bad

I saw the original and it was cool, scared the shit out of me. i can imagine the re-hash was bad though

i thought phonebooth was cool too

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@4 June 2003 - 20:47

the ring was bad

I saw the original and it was cool, scared the shit out of me. i can imagine the re-hash was bad though

i thought phonebooth was cool too
re-hash i thought was good dude.

phonebooth was excellent, very original in my opinion.

shit that was on donkax months ago man........i miss it :(

Kid1A
06-04-2003, 11:11 PM
battlefield Earth&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; and streetfighter was kack as was mortal kombat.

A Few Others

The Relic

Godzilla

Anaconda

aintgottime
06-04-2003, 11:29 PM
Some of you guys are crap at picking crap movies&#33; Come on and be serious Phone Booth and The Hours were pretty cool. Theres crapper out there such as :-

The Score
Cruel Intentions 2
Gadzilla

etc etc etc

Best Films
- - - - -- - -

Back to the Future (All 3 of them)
Matrix 1 + 2
Lord of the Rings (Both)

ISthisLEGAL.com
06-05-2003, 10:23 AM
most resent howlers are THEY that was a big pile of turd&#33;&#33;&#33; DREAMCATCHER that just lost the plot half way through and got a bit silly. MY LITTLE EYE -DARE DEVIL.

But the all time dog has to be KILL JOY about a stupid killer clown chasing some kids around the woods.

Phonebooth was good apart from its been done before, it was very much like "liberty" when wesley snipes had that women hand cuffed to the hot dog cart in the middle of the city and he was aiming at her from the building across the street, but she was on a mobile cell phone instead of in a phone booth.

well_butter_my_arse
06-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Cross roads
24 hour party people
and some cheerleeding movie forgotten the name

Hazzy Hazz
06-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Is it Bring It On? I dont think its the worst movie but certainly not a good movie either

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 03:16 PM
multiplicity was horrid.

well_butter_my_arse
06-05-2003, 04:19 PM
No i quite licked bring it on probalby cause of all the well nice birds. espicailly eliza drucker. No this film was so bad and cheesy. its about a bunch of cheerleader that go round robing banks and stuff.