PDA

View Full Version : FTN down?

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 02:39 AM
Hey, I'm trying to goto FTN and it says Internal server error.

wow, just got disabled. That sux.

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 02:55 AM
maybe it was your post from earlier... hmmmmm

taba
04-21-2007, 02:56 AM
oh bad news the tracker is up here
go to thier IRC they r really nice staff
good luck

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 03:01 AM
Yeah, has to be. Oh well. I have another in the works and you can bet I won't be telling anyone about it.

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 03:36 AM
Rotflmao

kimii
04-21-2007, 03:38 AM
:ph34r: If the tracker is so overrated... why do you need to get another one. BTW, IP ban in the works... so good luck on that.

RTFM
04-21-2007, 03:57 AM
Yeah, has to be. Oh well. I have another in the works and you can bet I won't be telling anyone about it.

Sorry, but you already did.

stets619
04-21-2007, 03:57 AM
lmfao, too funny:D

Rollin84
04-21-2007, 04:09 AM
you trully need an award for this..

SHUVT
04-21-2007, 04:17 AM
:ph34r: If the tracker is so overrated... why do you need to get another one. BTW, IP ban in the works... so good luck on that.

I think I pissed my pants....:lol:

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 04:23 AM
haha. Well I'm so glad you all can have a good laugh at my momentary lapse of reason (yea , it is a pink floyd allusion).

I didn't say it was a bad tracker. In fact, I think it's quite good. I just thought from what I have heard that it would be better. I would like to have it back, and if that means trading another account that I don't use, then why not? Also, I have a dynamic IP.

OmaRin0
04-21-2007, 06:01 AM
LOL,
funny thread

taba
04-21-2007, 10:43 AM

that will really hurt
other trackers use this ban IP 4 cheatin and just disable the acc 4 tradin

u will do the same or u will ban the ip also 4 tradin?

hungdob
04-21-2007, 10:56 AM
mbucari1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/mbucari1-150504) what did u expect it 2 have? golden torrents? after all its a torrent site ;)
and good luck with your next trade cause now ur under kimii's radar:whistling

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
oh well, it's not so bad. At least I saw the inside and my curiosity is gone. I don't think that I will trade ne of my FB invites for an FTN invite (which is what the other guy is willing to do). I think I'm happy with what I have.

Oh, and now I can make an unbiased statement about SCT and FTN...
SCT is better than FTN. This is not sour grapes, SCT has more torrents and nicer people. Enough said.

bytetorrent
04-21-2007, 12:39 PM
oh well, it's not so bad. At least I saw the inside and my curiosity is gone. I don't think that I will trade ne of my FB invites for an FTN invite (which is what the other guy is willing to do). I think I'm happy with what I have.

SCT is better than FTN. This is not sour grapes, SCT has more torrents and nicer people. Enough said.

thats nice to here ..lol
ScT =:01:

crossfade
04-21-2007, 02:01 PM

i'm not sure you know what "unbiased" means :P

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 02:14 PM

i'm not sure you know what "unbiased" means :P
I know it seems like I'd be sour, but I'm not. It's not like I lost much to get it, and I got to explore and see what they have to offer. Now that I have seen both, I'd have to conclude that SCT is better. Whereas the poll HERE (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-ftn-sct--173932). Many people vote w/o having (or ever having) both. That's why the stats are skewed. But I have had bot and have decided that SCT is the king.

jaqozo
04-21-2007, 02:23 PM
ScT is the king, kimii is the queen . ;)

crossfade
04-21-2007, 03:05 PM
I know it seems like I'd be sour, but I'm not. It's not like I lost much to get it, and I got to explore and see what they have to offer. Now that I have seen both, I'd have to conclude that SCT is better. Whereas the poll HERE (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-ftn-sct--173932). Many people vote w/o having (or ever having) both. That's why the stats are skewed. But I have had bot and have decided that SCT is the king.

no offence, but your personal findings are skewed too
you have had sct longer than ftn - much longer... :P

Jabbe
04-21-2007, 03:09 PM
how do I come in to ftn??? am all new to this torrent???/jabbe

jaqozo
04-21-2007, 03:11 PM
how do I come in to ftn??? am all new to this torrent???/jabbe

it really is a risk with trading, I LOST 4 ACC becouse i was trading invites-.... not fair.....

:whistling

ChotaZorro
04-21-2007, 03:13 PM
It's very hard to get an invite to FTN and they RARELY open sign-ups. Better be familiar with torrents and trackers before knowing about it. Try and sign up for trackers like that are new and have open sign-ups. Like this you'll have to grab about the rules and ratio maintaining then you can think about FTN or other trackers that are hard to get into.

kimii
04-21-2007, 03:18 PM
it really is a risk with trading, I LOST 4 ACC becouse i was trading invites-.... not fair.....

:huh: You would think people learn after the first time. I'm still curious as why people keep trying to get into the site after being banned... then trade it off.

crossfade
04-21-2007, 03:55 PM

:huh: You would think people learn after the first time. I'm still curious as why people keep trying to get into the site after being banned... then trade it off.

my guess it's because they are dumbasses

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 04:15 PM

no offence, but your personal findings are skewed too
you have had sct longer than ftn - much longer... :P
Perhaps, but if you are going to get that technical, there is really no such thing as "unbiased". However, I at leats have seen both and am basing my conclusion off of my observations. I think I have better grasp grasp of both sites than someone who has only ever seen one or the other. Would you not agree?

crossfade
04-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Perhaps, but if you are going to get that technical, there is really no such thing as "unbiased". However, I at leats have seen both and am basing my conclusion off of my observations. I think I have better grasp grasp of both sites than someone who has only ever seen one or the other. Would you not agree?

we're getting very off topic and into statistics...
buy imo a person who has been 48 weeks at sct and 32 weeks at ftn can form an unbiased opinion
however someone who has been 16 weeks at sct and 4 days at ftn can't, despite both being member at sct 16 weeks longer than at ftn

anyway, the lesson is: don't mess with kimii :D

mbucari1
04-21-2007, 05:57 PM

we're getting very off topic and into statistics...
buy imo a person who has been 48 weeks at sct and 32 weeks at ftn can form an unbiased opinion
however someone who has been 16 weeks at sct and 4 days at ftn can't, despite both being member at sct 16 weeks longer than at ftn

anyway, the lesson is: don't mess with kimii :D
OK, I concede defeat. I guess I wasn't there long enough to see the site in its entirety.

BTW, I've gathered that Kimii is an FTN mod, but is she of the same bread as the rest? ie. bann all those who are ever suspected of trading?

0tis
04-21-2007, 10:55 PM
that's crazy. most people would kill for FTN and you blew it in a day. :wacko: