06-04-2003, 08:44 AM
hunting's contraversial

no doubt

and my former sig was delibrately offensive

but that's all gone now

but some people don't seem to want to let it go

nahan
06-04-2003, 08:46 AM
What do you mean ? ,like why is this an issue all of a sudden.

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 08:46 AM
I don't mind discussing things, especially controversial topics, but some controversial things are offensive to some people.

Does that makes sense? It did in my head! :lol:

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 08:48 AM
i guess but religions contraversial to some

that jesus sig could be offensive to me

but even though it's not, it's still opinionated

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 08:50 AM
Religion is exremely controversial, I agree. My sig could be taken as offensive, and I would take it down if a mod asked me. :)

I ws brought up as a Catholic, but now don't beleive in religion - too much trouble!

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 08:51 AM
i wouldn't bring it down if they asked you

mine obviously had to go earlier for being delibratly offensive, but my current sig and yours have no business being censored.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@4 June 2003 - 08:50
Religion is exremely controversial, I agree. My sig could be taken as offensive, and I would take it down if a mod asked me. :)

I ws brought up as a Catholic, but now don't beleive in religion - too much trouble!
My father is a minister of religion and i have been brought up deeply religious.
However it hasnt affected me and my brothers, we both smoke dope and swear quite often :lol:
Suppose that doesnt mean much like, but well im not too religious, i would rather sleep with my girl on a Sunday morning than get up to sing with a bunch of old-ass people.......
but im not offending my dad or anything, i believe there is a God, it isnt as if he has brought me up in vain :lol:

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 08:55 AM
We don't really have to, but i think I would just to respect other people's opinions and feelings, just as i would like others to respect my feelings!

It's a 2-way thing...

nicholas2
06-04-2003, 08:59 AM
exactly

respect is a two way street

you have to give it to get it
and vice versa

TheDave
06-04-2003, 09:00 AM
i like contreversial things but i always run the risk of everyone hating me :D

chalice
06-04-2003, 09:06 AM
I didn't post on the hunting issue because I thought it was getting out of hand. This is a more sensible discussion if you ask me.
I wasn't offended by your sig.
Although I am a vegetarian.
But I'm a vegetarian because I think meat stinks.
I was raised a catholic but I follow no religion.
Once you depart from religion you have to construct your own rules according to your specific moral outlook.
It's a bonus to me that animals don't die so I can have regular bowel movements.
I felt a bit sorry for that bear though but I'm not going to start flinging insults at you and I can't see why you would want anyone to.

nahan
06-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Whats so bad about the sig mods ,ever seen a bear skin rug ?.

Why would you ask him to remove it ,because of a bunch or overly sensitive babies.Who come to you crying and the only way to shut them up is to give them waht they want.

Forgetk reading the faq.This is censorship.

What a crock of shit

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Whenever I'm discussing controversial stuff, i always say "i think...but that's just my opinion".

I find that if you say "no that's rubbish - this is how it is...." then people don't like that! :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 09:11 AM
without opinions where would we be?

Well possibly not so many people would be dead.

Or Bears.

jetje
06-04-2003, 12:02 PM
we have had a lot of complaints about his sig which was disgusting and way to much oversized, so he violated the board rules. Discussion and debates will not be censored as long as they stay on topic and it is an discussion. Our friend however is not debating, he's telling thing to shock and offend people.
telling things is one but showing them is another.
He changed the pic into his avatar. That pic has to go. It's the pic and the story behind it (see the hunting topic). As long as he keeps it up he shows no respect for the other members!
And i still have the impression he's not on the board for sharing deep thoughts with us and talk about klite and reated stuff, he's just here for making trouble. He stated that he posted the big pic to offend people.
If you start off like that when you just arrive here you don't have to expect a lot of credit.

So stop this whining mr nicholas, about being censored and shit and start behaving ... The avatar and sig has to go if a mod advices you to do so... After you made a 100 decent posts on the forum and showed your truly a decent person that respects the other members opinions, you get some more credit (maybe)... Now your posts are like horse shit to me..

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by jetje@4 June 2003 - 12:02
we have had a lot of complaints about his sig which was disgusting and way to much oversized, so he violated the board rules. Discussion and debates will not be censored as long as they stay on topic and it is an discussion. Our friend however is not debating, he's telling thing to shock and offend people.
telling things is one but showing them is another.
He changed the pic into his avatar. That pic has to go. It's the pic and the story behind it (see the hunting topic). As long as he keeps it up he shows no respect for the other members!
And i still have the impression he's not on the board for sharing deep thoughts with us and talk about klite and reated stuff, he's just here for making trouble. He stated that he posted the big pic to offend people.
If you start off like that when you just arrive here you don't have to expect a lot of credit.

So stop this whining mr nicholas, about being censored and shit and start behaving ... The avatar and sig has to go if a mod advices you to do so...  After you made a 100 decent posts on the forum and showed your truly a decent person that respects the other members opinions, you get some more credit (maybe)... Now your posts are like horse shit to me..
:D
with u all the way jetje.
there was no need for an avatar like that at all....
pointless comes to mind.
well i suppose all our avatars are :lol:

maybe if he had his skin ripped off his back after been shot, which then proceeded to be sold on to rich halfwits to wear them as coats and as rugs in their gold-plated living rooms, he would look on things (ie - life) a little differently.

*EDIT*: but then again, he'd be dead, wouldnt be? cant have many opinions then.

clocker
06-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Wasn't this topic Closed for a while?
I've never seen a 'Closed" topic reopened...

summerlinda
06-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by clocker@4 June 2003 - 15:23
Wasn't this topic Closed for a while?
I've never seen a 'Closed" topic reopened...
I believe it was the Hunting topic that was closed, not this, but i might be wrong....

clocker
06-04-2003, 02:37 PM
No, I know the hunting topic was closed but I think this one was also.
Jetje's post was "edited" and I think he removed the 'lock' then.

jetje
06-04-2003, 02:39 PM
this was never closed...
my edit was a typo... maybe i had to mention that...

editted another typo

clocker
06-04-2003, 02:42 PM
Oh.
Sorry.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 05:15 PM
I defend everyone´s right to freedom of expression. This includes my right to disagree with what you say.

However there is no freedom of expression without possible consequences. To think that you have the right to express your view, however controversial, is quite correct. However to assume that there will be no consequences is just silly.

The views of the majority must also be taken into consideration. We (or they, sometimes people disagree with me) have the right to not listen to or accept certain behaviour.

If you wish (in this case) to discuss killing animals and posting pictures I am sure there are plenty of fora where you would be welcome.

(Yes clocker I know)

clocker
06-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 11:15

If you wish (in this case) to discuss killing animals and posting pictures I am sure there are plenty of fora where you would be welcome.

(Yes clocker I know)
Is the plural of "forum" really "fora"? Not "forii"?

I really should know this- I took 6 yrs. of Latin, but I'm old and near senile.

BTW- just what is it that you 'know'?

Tyke
06-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Before this goes into a "I'll say what I bloody well like, no censorship, freedom of speech blah blah blah" thing:-

Anyone is free to visit any forum (there's 1 or 2 lying around on this little internet thing somewhere!). But it's a private place, you have kindly been given an open invitation to join this community by the site owners. Because it's a private place, it's only fair that you show courtesy and accept the rules of the forum. If you don't like the forum's rules, join a different one more suited to your views.

Challenging the rules on a censorship or free speech point of view is akin to walking into a no-smoking restaurant, lighting up, and then shouting about how smoking isn't illegal so you'll bloody well smoke if you want to.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not telling anyone in particular to leave, that isn't my place, and it would serve no use. But that's the way I view forums like this.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 07:52 PM
As far as I understand it:
- Trolling is the act of deliberately writing offensive material in order to provoke a reaction among others.
- Flaming is the act of hurling insults, theats and abuse at people with little or no justification and no coherent line of reasoning.
- Spamming is the act of cluttering message areas with unwanted junk.
- All three are frowned upon.
- Nicholas is guilty of all three.
- These are (among others) the reason he is under Moderation.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 19:52
As far as I understand it:
- Trolling is the act of deliberately writing offensive material in order to provoke a reaction among others.
- Flaming is the act of hurling insults, theats and abuse at people with little or no justification and no coherent line of reasoning.
- Spamming is the act of cluttering message areas with unwanted junk.
- All three are frowned upon.
- Nicholas is guilty of all three.
Well put young man (I assume the picture is you).

I like the cut of your jib.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by clocker+4 June 2003 - 19:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 4 June 2003 - 19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 11:15

(Yes clocker I know)
Is the plural of "forum" really "fora"? Not "forii"?

I really should know this- I took 6 yrs. of Latin, but I&#39;m old and near senile.

BTW- just what is it that you &#39;know&#39;? [/b][/quote]
If you are near senile you should visit more often. We&#39;re always glad to hear from you, always.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 08:12 PM
What&#39;s a jib and how is mine cut?

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 20:12
What&#39;s a jib and how is mine cut?
I think it means something to do with your attractiveness.

However i cant be sure.

I personally think you are a handsome young fella, without having any homosexual tendencies myself (just incase you.......well, ill not go on).

But i could be wrong, maybe it means u are smart or something.

clocker
06-04-2003, 08:17 PM
A jib is a sail and how it&#39;s cut refers to how well it is deployed.

He thinks you look like a boat, Lamsey. :P

insanebassman
06-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Meat Good&#33;

Fur ok

Leather AWSOME&#33;&#33;&#33;

Censorship bad shit.

The neanderthol has spoken(sp?)

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by clocker@4 June 2003 - 21:17

He thinks you look like a boat, Lamsey. :P
:lol: ok...

Meat Good&#33;

Fur ok

Leather AWSOME&#33;&#33;&#33;

Censorship bad shit.
You forgot: Killing bad.

All of the above can be manufactured synthetically - no need for the slaughter of innocent life.

insanebassman
06-04-2003, 08:35 PM
I am an animal.
I am an omnivore.
I kill for food (yes , I hunt.)
The animals I kill, or buy prekilled for my pleasure, are neither innocent or guilty. They are prey. Every animal is potential food. Even us. (Ask the pygmies in africa, they are still fair game there from what I gather.) I honestly enjoy the hunt. The primal and undeniable sense of freedom provided by stalking through the trees, and the challenge of remaining silent as I track my prey. I give as much of myself to the hunt as I take in life. I am stronger, and more in tune with life and nature because I become part of the full cycle.

No, there is a need...

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 08:48 PM
You&#39;re avoiding the issue, BassMan. Desensitisation does not make killing morally acceptable.

Adolf Hitler declared the Jews as a form of &#39;prey&#39;. You are doing the same thing if you deny any living being the right to live.

If you have to kill to stay alive, then that is your choice and it could perhaps be justified (although I personally would never put my life before anyone or anything else&#39;s).
But if you kill for fun or for material gain, then you are just the same as Hitler, Paul Pott and co. (albeit on a lesser scale).

P.S. Thank you for responding in a civilised manner. This is good to see; there may be hope for you yet :P

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Is this us off again.

People who hunt for sport are idiots. If they think that putting their pleasure before the life of another creature is acceptable then they are despicable and selfish.

However I cannot complain about anyone who eats what they kill, neither I would suggest can anyone other than a total vegan. We all use animal products (other than those who chose not to, see earlier) and much as we do not pull the trigger ourselves we are complicit.

Specifically to Lamsay, though to everyone else. Unless you are a vegan (perhaps by another name) you really do have to get off the high horse. If however you are and I suspect it is the case with Lamsey, fill your boots. Give them hell wee man.

One more thing, Farmers kill for material gain. I think it is a bit harsh to liken them to Hitler et al.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 09:04 PM
One more thing, Farmers kill for material gain. I think it is a bit harsh to liken them to Hitler et al. I&#39;m a vegetarian and always have been ( :P ). I don&#39;t think it&#39;s h4s5h to say so.

summerlinda
06-04-2003, 09:09 PM
/me likes Lamsey :)

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 21:04

One more thing, Farmers kill for material gain. I think it is a bit harsh to liken them to Hitler et al. I&#39;m a vegetarian and always have been ( :P ). I don&#39;t think it&#39;s h4s5h to say so.
Yes but are you a vegan.

Do you wear leather shoes. Do you eat cheese with rennet (excuse the spelling) do you in fact exploit animals in any way.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 09:11 PM
@ summerlinda - :flowers:

@ PB Montgolfier - I do not eat any food that has come from the abuse of animals. I only eat Organic free range eggs, I only drink Organic milk. And I wear synthetic leather trainers (I don&#39;t even own proper shoes&#33;)

:P (sorry, couldn&#39;t resist saying that again)

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 21:11

@ PB Montgolfier - :P (sorry, couldn&#39;t resist saying that again)
You still haven&#39;t answered the Vegan question tho&#39; neither has Linda.

I know people who claim to be vegetarian who eat fish btw.

So bottom line, can you say that you don&#39;t exploit animals in any way - leather shoes, rennet, eggs, milk etc.

I still think it&#39;s h4r5h (if that&#39;s how you spell it here) to liken farmers to Hitler etc. It means that you equate human life to that of a cow and I&#39;m sorry but I can&#39;t agree. Neither I would suspect would the 6,000,000 Jews or their families who were the victims of the holocaust.

To each his own I suppose.

insanebassman
06-04-2003, 09:20 PM
I am deeply in tune with nature. I do not gain pleasure from the animals I kill, nor the ones I eat, because of thier death. I, instead, see the lesson in mortality. The deeper touch into the nature of all creatures. We must live, we must die. In some cases, we must kill, or be killed. I do not suggest I would die without the deer, elk or rabbit etc. that I have killed, and eaten, in the past. What I do suggest, is that it allows me to become one of the animals I hunt. To let go of "civilization" for a week and walk in the wild is a priviledge. (sp?) But it is not truly understood until all the trappings are removed. No tent, no stove. Just you, your weapon and the wild. To truly become one with the natural surrondings, you must be merciless, like mother nature is. I do not inflict undue pain. I kill like the wolf, or the lion. I immediately incapacitate my prey and see to it they die. No more, no less. No suffering. I then get about the business of cleaning, dressing and processing my kill. I forget that I am a man, and become a natural creature of the world that birthed me. I commune with the trees, who thank me for the blood that hits the ground and feeds them. My senses are sharper. My taste is enhanced. I can feel the life of the forrest run through me as I live as it lives. I become what I was meant to be, were it not for "civilization". I live as my ancestors did. For that brief time, I am beyond man.

That is nature. To live and die in the wild. I would happily give myself over to the wild if I knew where one could live unmolested by the world. I will teach my daughter these things as I have learned them myself. I am not a butcher, or a nazi. I am a hunter and prey in one. I kill using primative weaponry. I own guns, but do not use them for hunting nearly as much as the bow. I used guns primarily as a youth, do not get me wrong, but now, it is the bow. I eventually plan on using a spear and knife as my spear skills develope. One day, if I am blessed, only a knife will be my tool.

I do not like being this human I am, and desire something pure. The wolf is pure, the lion, the panther.... They live true to the laws of mother.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+4 June 2003 - 21:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 4 June 2003 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 21:11

@ PB Montgolfier - :P (sorry, couldn&#39;t resist saying that again)
You still haven&#39;t answered the Vegan question tho&#39; neither has Linda.

I know people who claim to be vegetarian who eat fish btw.

So bottom line, can you say that you don&#39;t exploit animals in any way - leather shoes, rennet, eggs, milk etc.

I still think it&#39;s h4r5h (if that&#39;s how you spell it here) to liken farmers to Hitler etc. It means that you equate human life to that of a cow and I&#39;m sorry but I can&#39;t agree. Neither I would suspect would the 6,000,000 Jews or their families who were the victims of the holocaust.

To each his own I suppose. [/b][/quote]
*OUCH&#33;*

summerlinda
06-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Yes but are you a vegan.

Do you wear leather shoes. Do you eat cheese with rennet (excuse the spelling) do you in fact exploit animals in any way.

Don&#39;t push it PB.....
At least we [vegetarians] do SOMETHING to help, and yes we are hypocrites sometimes, its hard not to be, you must live a very strange life in order to avoid all animal related products, because, even the pc we all have, is made of plastic, and that plastic is tested on animals....... So unless you go live in the forrest, eat plants only, we are all guilty. But some MORE than others&#33;

As for me, i support 3 kinds of animal/environmental organizations by donating money.
I don&#39;t eat meat, ill try to buy biological eggs and milk etc.
I buy cosmetics that is not animal tested [i must not lie, not all things, but most of them]

I&#39;m a hypocrite, because i do have leather boots, and i do use medicine [when needed] etc etc etc................. but ill do my best, and it feels good&#33;

Rat Faced
06-04-2003, 09:24 PM
When the guy goes one on one with the animal, or the animal learns how to use a rifle and is given one to use......

......THEN i&#39;ll call it &#39;sport&#39;.

I have nothing against hunting for food etc....but the &#39;sport&#39; sickens me.

This is turning back into the hunting topic, and i have to admit I had to put my twopenceworth in there too.

Please, no more for/against hunting.....

The Topic is &#39;Censorship&#39;.........please dont make us censor it again ;)

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 09:25 PM
- People who eat fish aren&#39;t vegetarians.

- I have stated whether or not I am a Vegan, albeit implicitly. I eat eggs, cheese and milk --&#62; I am not a vegan.

- I do not believe that the production of these (if organic and free range) is unethical.

- I do not equate cow life to human life, but I do not believe that they have any less right to live. Noone ever gave us the right to deal death as we see fit. If a cow killed a human and ate it, there would be outrage and as humans we would protet ourselves. Cows cannot protect themselves from the slaughterhouse, therefore as intelligent beings we have a duty to protect their lives where they cannot.

edit: sorry, Rat Faced. Didn&#39;t see your post before I posted this. Will stop now under Mod orders :obedient:

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 09:30 PM
I agree RF has spoken, perhaps we can discuss our relative values elsewhere

I have a thought BRB.

summerlinda
06-04-2003, 09:31 PM
One last thing and will be out of this thread:

neither has Linda.

1]Its hard for me to tell what i want, to express myself, because English is not my language, its frustrating i can tell you that. I would love to debate, but I&#39;m restricted, that makes me a lousy debater :(

2]These subject make make me utterly mad, so i better stay away from them

nahan
06-04-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 20:52
If we all agreed on every topic that would make the world a very boring place,and the forum for that matter.

Who are you lamsey to judge ones intentions ?
There is enough things on the forum that I deem offensive,but I dont feel the need to go crying to the mods about it.
But if something offends me here or anywhere else I simply do no go there,
or return for additional visits like Lamsey .I .e the endless porn and alcohol
threads,even thought the vast majority of underage members.It all sets a worse example than hunting.

For all the things I am guilty for, so is he among others.
In alot of way I was provoked by others to say the things that I said.

The hunting topic was meant to be a disscussion for those who hunted or had thoughts on hunting.Which was what happend until Nicholas was attacked and as you can see from the numerious insults,he took his joke to the extream.From one little joke all the way to his sig.
For all the things he is guilty for so are many memebers in this particular thread, among others.There is no denying it.
Go ahead and look it over.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 10:51 PM
A man who believes that he has the divine right of denying life to others has no right to be self-righteous.

Read Rat-Faced&#39;s post. This topic is closed, whether you like it or not. Don&#39;t make them lock it.

nahan
06-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 23:51

A man who believes that he has the divine right of denying life to others has no right to be self-righteous.

Read Rat-Faced&#39;s post. This topic is closed, whether you like it or not. Don&#39;t make them lock it.
The topic is CENSOR SHIP&#33; ,therefor I will speak free on the matter.

Where do you get this idea of yours of a man denying life to others ?

Animals dont count ,and is only your opinion not fact.

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 10:57 PM
There is enough things on the forum that I deem offensive,but I dont feel the need to go crying to the mods about it.

I don&#39;t get mad often - I have in fact been told that I am quite a chilled person, but this thing is dragging on and I think it&#39;s childish to insult people in this way (ie endless porn and alcohol).

Why attack Lamsey? He has different views from you - live with it&#33; Personal insults are not welcome here, I&#39;m sure&#33;

Lamsey didn&#39;t complain to the Mods. and you can be as sure as hell it was more than one person who complained.

So drop the subject. Freedom of speech is one thing, but responsibilities come with it.

I hope we can all forget about this.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by nahan+4 June 2003 - 22:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 4 June 2003 - 22:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 20:52
If we all agreed on every topic that would make the world a very boring place,and the forum for that matter.

threads,even thought the vast majority of underage members.It all sets a worse example than hunting.

For all the things I am guilty for, so is he among others.
In alot of way I was provoked by others to say the things that I said.

The hunting topic was meant to be a disscussion for those who hunted or had thoughts on hunting.Which was what happend until Nicholas was attacked and as you can see from the numerious insults,he took his joke to the extream.From one little joke all the way to his sig.
For all the things he is guilty for so are many memebers in this particular thread, among others.There is no denying it.
Go ahead and look it over. [/b][/quote]
Yo Billy Bob

Well put.

Any chance of translating for those of us who only speak English.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by nahan+4 June 2003 - 22:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 4 June 2003 - 22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 23:51

The topic is CENSOR SHIP&#33; ,therefor I will speak free on the matter.

Where do you get this idea of yours of a man denying life to others ?

Animals dont count ,and is only your opinion not fact. [/b][/quote]
You are an idiot.

I can say it slower if you wish.

nahan
06-04-2003, 11:04 PM
Well put Pb ,everyone should give you credit for those great posts.

Fool.

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 11:06 PM
The pair of you stop flaming before I report you.

There is no excuse for this.

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 11:07 PM
PBs just being brutally honest, as you were in your last post, Nahan.

nahan
06-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@4 June 2003 - 23:57

I don&#39;t get mad often - I have in fact been told that I am quite a chilled person, but this thing is dragging on and I think it&#39;s childish to insult people in this way (ie endless porn and alcohol).

Why attack Lamsey? He has different views from you - live with it&#33; Personal insults are not welcome here, I&#39;m sure&#33;

Lamsey didn&#39;t complain to the Mods. and you can be as sure as hell it was more than one person who complained.

So drop the subject. Freedom of speech is one thing, but responsibilities come with it.

I hope we can all forget about this.
I never said he did complain ,why would you have to stick up for him in the matter.I dont know.

Did we not have a age poll here ?
I see some have forgotten, the largest age group on the forum is indeed underage.
So having very adult topics such as drugs alcohol and porn .
Sets a good example how ?

Not only that, the underage members that admit to taking part in all the above in various threads.

These are not attacks,we simply do not agree on the following subjects .
I dont feel the need to insult others,but if they initiate it thats another story.

Forget it none of this will be forgotten,its gone way too far.

nahan
06-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 00:06

Run and tell your mom , RAT&#33;

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 11:24 PM
A sensible topic about alcohol is ok - no-one actively encouraged kids to go out on benders and get kidney failure, for God&#39;s sake&#33;
And i can take a pretty good guess that Lamsey didn&#39;t post anything about porn...
but do you think saying things like "i cut the paws off of bears and then leave the carcasses to rot" or "i hunt rodents - watch out for the laser, weemouse" is a good example? I think not. You didn&#39;t say them, I know, but that&#39;s what my opinion is on bad examples.

I stated that Lamsey didn&#39;t complain to the mods. I didn&#39;t say that YOU had said he had...

I&#39;m sticking up for Lamsey cos I feel that you may be sticking personal insults at him cos he took great offense in the hunting topic. if I didn&#39;t think Lamsey had a good arguement, or i didn&#39;t agree with it, i would not be sticking up for him.

Rat Faced
06-04-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 23:06

I agree, and its the flying insults and flaming that is making us think of coming down much harder on the lounge.

Personally, I would hate to do that.....however, this is supposed to be a community, and these flame wars are becoming too much of a pain in the arse. :angry:

Please, play nice......there is no reason to call people names, while putting forward your opinion.

If the flaming keeps to the flaming threads, and the opinions are given in the opinion threads...then everyone is happier.

This is called Diplomacy.

This may have started off as a thread intending to flame, it has however developed into a thread that gives people the chance of giving their OPINION on censorship, and how the MOD team censor the members.

Surely, if you think we censor the forum too much, then you will want the thread to stay open so members can give their opinion and tell us.

However if you are of the opinion that the membership will agree with the MODS in this, then please keep flaming, trying to re-open a topic we closed (it wont happen) and name calling. I&#39;ll then close the topic, you&#39;ll open another along the same lines..blah blah blah...

ie Nothing is achieved by doing this, except gettng people more and more annoyed with you.

summerlinda
06-04-2003, 11:28 PM
So having very adult topics such as drugs alcohol and porn
Whats with you and the porn and alcohol? Porn and alcohol doesnt takes lives&#33;&#33;&#33; [okay they do if you drink or fuck yourself to death]
And thats what we are descussing here [and others topics], taking lives etc, not about setting an example, pay attention please...

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+5 June 2003 - 00:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 5 June 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 23:06

I agree, and its the flying insults and flaming that is making us think of coming down much harder on the lounge.

Personally, I would hate to do that.....however, this is supposed to be a community, and these flame wars are becoming too much of a pain in the arse. :angry:

Please, play nice......there is no reason to call people names, while putting forward your opinion.

If the flaming keeps to the flaming threads, and the opinions are given in the opinion threads...then everyone is happier.

This is called Diplomacy.

This may have started off as a thread intending to flame, it has however developed into a thread that gives people the chance of giving their OPINION on censorship, and how the MOD team censor the members.

Surely, if you think we censor the forum too much, then you will want the thread to stay open so members can give their opinion and tell us.

However if you are of the opinion that the membership will agree with the MODS in this, then please keep flaming, trying to re-open a topic we closed (it wont happen) and name calling. I&#39;ll then close the topic, you&#39;ll open another along the same lines..blah blah blah...

ie Nothing is achieved by doing this, except gettng people more and more annoyed with you. [/b][/quote]
Hear Hear.

Let&#39;s keep it constructive.

Or at least civilised.

nahan
06-05-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by summerlinda@5 June 2003 - 00:28

So having very adult topics such as drugs alcohol and porn
Whats with you and the porn and alcohol? Porn and alcohol doesnt takes lives&#33;&#33;&#33; [okay they do if you drink or fuck yourself to death]
And thats what we are descussing here [and others topics], taking lives etc, not about setting an example, pay attention please...
Linda you have taken things out of contexted here,Nice quote.

These things you speak of set a good example for the underage members how ?

Avocation of drugs, alcohol and porn.
Underage members who see many speak of these subjects read what you write and post how they take part in it.Who know why ?
To empress others ? all bad examples that are being set.
And you want to talk to me about guns and hunting,I dont shoot pepole.

Lets try to have some equality

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 12:18 AM
@nahan:
Everyone knows that drugs, porn, etc. are immoral and wrong.

Children have to take the responsibility to keep to what&#39;s right and avoid what&#39;s wrong.
If they don&#39;t it will hopefully be a learning experience.
But drink discussion and pr0n on this board are minimal, so it is not a major issue that needs addressed.

However, the issue of hunting is very much a disputed area (there is no &#39;black and white&#39; social norm in terms of a standpoint) - and the advocation of wanton murder presents a danger to kids. After reading nicholas&#39; posts, they may well decide to go with his views and go kill someone&#39;s cat or something. This is why censorship is needed.

On another note:
Censorship is also needed for Trolls and Flamers such as yourself, although I have to be fair and say your post above was reasonably subjective.

nahan
06-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 01:18
@nahan:

Children have to take the responsibility to keep to what&#39;s right and avoid what&#39;s wrong.
But drink discussion and pr0n on this board are minimal, so it is not a major issue that needs addressed.

However, the issue of hunting is very much a disputed area (there is no &#39;black and white&#39; social norm in terms of a standpoint) - and the advocation of wanton murder presents a danger to kids. After reading nicholas&#39; posts, they may well decide to go with his views and go kill someone&#39;s cat or something. This is why censorship is needed.

On another note:
Censorship is also needed for Trolls and Flamers such as yourself, although I have to be fair and say your post above was reasonably subjective.
Quite a contradictory statement .

I think it should be read over .

"Everyone knows that drugs, porn, etc. are immoral and wrong."
not to mention drugs, alcohol and porn is ILLEGAL for minors,many fall into this catgory.

"But drink discussion and pr0n on this board are minimal, so it is not a major issue that needs addressed."
Your right we disscuss hunting all the time.And drugs alcohol and porn are
100% legal while w/your parents ?.

"However, the issue of hunting is very much a disputed area (there is no &#39;black and white&#39; social norm in terms of a standpoint) - and the advocation of wanton murder presents a danger to kids. After reading nicholas&#39; posts, they may well decide to go with his views and go kill someone&#39;s cat or something. This is why censorship is needed."

And no kids would ever think of bringing porn to school ,drinking or doing drugs? .
After reading what you wrote about drinking,some kid may do just that.
Drink some scotch steal a car kill someone rape some girls and steal and rob to get more scotch and drugs to support a habit or an addiction.

"On another note:
Censorship is also needed for Trolls and Flamers such as yourself, although I have to be fair and say your post above was reasonably subjective."

This made me laugh the most ,oohhhhh the hypocrisy.

Hunting and marksmenship are ligitimate sports.
They even have marksmenship in the olypics.

Thanks Lamsey you have just proved me right,Im glad you agree ,without even knowing it.

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by nahan+5 June 2003 - 01:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 5 June 2003 - 01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 01:18
@nahan:

On another note:
Quite a contradictory statement .

I think it should be read over .

"Everyone knows that drugs, porn, etc. are immoral and wrong."
not to mention drugs, alcohol and porn is ILLEGAL for minors,many fall into this catgory.

"But drink discussion and pr0n on this board are minimal, so it is not a major issue that needs addressed."
Your right we disscuss hunting all the time.And drugs alcohol and porn are
100% legal while w/your parents ?.

"However, the issue of hunting is very much a disputed area (there is no &#39;black and white&#39; social norm in terms of a standpoint) - and the advocation of wanton murder presents a danger to kids. After reading nicholas&#39; posts, they may well decide to go with his views and go kill someone&#39;s cat or something. This is why censorship is needed."

And no kids would ever think of bringing porn to school ,drinking or doing drugs? .
After reading what you wrote about drinking,some kid may do just that.
Drink some scotch steal a car kill someone rape some girls and steal and rob to get more scotch and drugs to support a habit or an addiction.

"On another note:
Censorship is also needed for Trolls and Flamers such as yourself, although I have to be fair and say your post above was reasonably subjective."

This made me laugh the most ,oohhhhh the hypocrisy.

Hunting and marksmenship are ligitimate sports.
They even have marksmenship in the olypics.

Thanks Lamsey you have just proved me right,Im glad you agree ,without even knowing it. [/b][/quote]
I give up.

You are clearly a lost cause.

Quick note: archery is an Olympic sport :P

Jibbler
06-05-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by clocker@4 June 2003 - 16:17

I am not a sail. :zorro:

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Lamsey Im sorry,but your cause is lost.

You like to refer to hunting as murder,thats what it is murder of animals.
It dosent really matter if you like it or not ,because just like porn, alcohol,
and drugs .Animal murder will happen every day.

Some good some bad ,just dont go breathing down the necks of others with your convictions .

clocker
06-05-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 18:18

I disagree in both instances .
Watch your generalities, Lamsey.

I didn&#39;t think this thread had enough &#39;hot buttons&#39; to push so I decided to add a few of my own...

nicholas2
06-05-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 01:06

Some good some bad ,just dont go breathing down the necks of others with your convictions .
Exactly

nahan
06-05-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by clocker+5 June 2003 - 02:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 5 June 2003 - 02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 18:18

I didn&#39;t think this thread had enough &#39;hot buttons&#39; to push so I decided to add a few of my own... [/b][/quote]
Am I reading this correctly ?
You think drugs are moral and right then ?

jetje
06-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 02:53
i dont know in which country you live but as it is a liberal one like mine these things aren&#39;t forbidden in my country.... I think we have one of the most liberal countrys in the world....

but even in our liberal country people think there is no need for hunting other then to keep wild life in a good shape...

not just dumb assanitation of a whole animal species for fun (which is not hunting btw)... It&#39;s that simple if you don&#39;t get that your just dumb and is every discussion about that impossible with you so closed... (btw always wonder what those people gonna hunt after they killed all animals).

That&#39;s exactly why topics and debates like this are impossible to do on a General board like this...
It is not censorship we let the debates go but they are not debates but merely a exchange of point of views. After everyone has told what i wants someone starts telling his point again but just a bit louder, the reply will be a little more agressive... well you get my drift.
Back to the case we discussed. As far as my judgement goes i saw Nicholas starting the topic with the intention to provoke... pictures posting that for most people in here are way of. After a mod asked him to take those down orreplace them with better ones (like he has now) he refused and replied in a manner you can&#39;t to a mod. The fact that mods got about 20 pm&#39;s on his offending sig (which was btw way to large and only therefor already a violation of boardrules) i think we mods did take the right decission). That&#39;s not censorship imo... We have a mainstream board it&#39;s open for everyone who likes to join we (especially admin/mods) have to think of that and respect that. Btw you refer to sex and booze... Start searching for pics that could be offending.. all pictures posted on the board are the same as you can see in most tvshows or on the beaches... no pornographicly details... we mods also look at those (to see if they&#39;re not to explicit)
If they are we also ask to take those down, if not done we do that... censorship? i say. I think we handle every single topic in the same way....

then back to Nahan...

QUOTE (nahan @ 5 June 2003 - 03:06)
Lamsey Im sorry,but your cause is lost.

You like to refer to hunting as murder,thats what it is murder of animals.
It dosent really matter if you like it or not ,because just like porn, alcohol,
and drugs .Animal murder will happen every day.

Yes your saying?? Because it happens every daydoesn&#39;t make it righ though..
Rape happens every day does that make it right.. murder is... does that make it right
Your confusing right and wrong in here mate. And there for it matters... If you say to everything what is wrong "he it happens, so it doesn&#39;t really matter" well then your a lost case... Luckily there are plenty people that really matters... So therefor there still a little hope for a fucked up world.

(edit finished in a hurry because i need to go... but i&#39;ll be back&#33;)

nahan
06-05-2003, 05:53 AM
Just because it is legal in your country ,dosent make it legal in others.
You must remember Jetji ,this is an international forum.
There are members here from all over the world.

In the U.S.A the legal age for drinking is 21,yours may be different fine.
Prostitution is legal in the Netherlands,but not in all countries.

Hunting is legal probably in every country.Yet the mods would let a few bad things ruin it as a topic.
How many times has porn post or topic been closed because of offensive content.Or even drugs or alcohol for that matter.

My point is the topic of hunting (in the future)should be treated equally
as all other topics ,as long as it is disscussed in a tastefull manner.
No bear paws and sigs with blood.I had no part in that anyway.

Alot of people that like to hunt or support hunting were insulted by many members.Including myself.

I have only hunted animals a few a few times ,and yet plenty of people
made coments that were completey out of context.

jetje
06-05-2003, 08:02 AM
i don&#39;t disagree on hunting. As long as it is done to keep the wildlife populations balanced (by people who are authorized to do that.. that can be hunters with a license to do so).
Hunting for fun.. i disagree. Why shoot Bambi? What has tat poor deer done to you..
If it is the sensation of being in the beautifull forrest searching or wildlife why not take a camera with you. And when you hunt something down shoot it with a camera..?

Debates on hunting are allowed on the forum, but expect that there are a lot of people who don&#39;t like it.
If the debates derail we mods interfer.. Most times by closing topics. Not by deleting the offensive ones because if we do that i think we come in the grey zone where people think we&#39;re censoring..

I hope this will clear up my point of view a bit... (on censoring)

nahan
06-05-2003, 11:09 AM
All good news ,its good to see you have changed your outlook a little.
Hunting topics for everyone&#33;

I kid ,I kid ,but seriously:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Neil__
06-05-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@4 June 2003 - 08:50

I ws brought up as a Catholic, but now don&#39;t beleive in religion - too much trouble&#33;

Sorry just come across this topic

I wouldn&#39;t say your sig was offencive in any way but I do think it could be taken as presumptious odr sarcastic
depending how it was meant.

nahan
06-05-2003, 11:31 AM
Neil let this die.
All of this stuff is opinion and not fact.

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Ahah - censorship&#33; ;)

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:31
Neil let this die.
All of this stuff is opinion and not fact.

Thats why it presumptious not realy bothered though.

Whats it called when you censor the censors.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Neil__@5 June 2003 - 12:10

Whats it called when you censor the censors.
real censorship

nahan
06-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Why bother bats, have you any profound insight for us all ?
Spam somewhere else.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:16
Spam somewhere else.
:lol:
people like you really amuse me.

nahan
06-05-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 13:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 13:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:16
Spam somewhere else.

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Ladies and gentlemen a spammer at work .

Can you really call a bunch of incoherent post work though ?
no

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:23

no
keep going

Anyway how come tobacco advertising still hasnt been censored?
i know its being phased out but i can still see it everywhere

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 13:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 13:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:16
Spam somewhere else.

:lol: [/b][/quote]

You&#39;re right CBB, He&#39;s funny.

TheDave
06-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 12:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@5 June 2003 - 12:23

no
keep going

Anyway how come tobacco advertising still hasnt been censored?
i know its being phased out but i can still see it everywhere [/b][/quote]
i havent seen any round here since the date it was taken down, but i still think the shops are covered in ads.

that last lambert and butler billboard pissed me off,i bet it started 1000s of kids smoking

clocker
06-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by nahan+4 June 2003 - 23:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 4 June 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -clocker@5 June 2003 - 02:59
<!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@4 June 2003 - 18:18

I didn&#39;t think this thread had enough &#39;hot buttons&#39; to push so I decided to add a few of my own...
Am I reading this correctly ?
You think drugs are moral and right then ?[/b][/quote]
No, you are not reading it correctly.

I said I disagreed with both parts of his sweeping statement.

"Everybody knows..."- Kinda difficult to say what everybody knows,eh?

"drugs,porn, etc. are immoral and wrong."- ALL drugs? ALL porn? And what does "etc." include, btw?

nahan
06-05-2003, 12:42 PM
Yeah porn drugs and alcohol are very bad,and partly why guns have a bad name.

clocker
06-05-2003, 12:47 PM
God forbid we sully the fine reputation of weaponry.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:48 PM
guns are dangerous because some people are violent and/or stupid.
you take the idiot factor out and tyhe gun death drops dramatically.

I am on the side of britain , you can have a gun but you must keep it at the gunclub and only use it there.

and hunting with guns in a country this overcrowded is impossible (whatever you think of hunting.)

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:06 PM
You would sing a different tune if a gun did something good for you.

TheDave
06-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 13:06
sorry for my ignorence but what good can a gun do?

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TheDave+5 June 2003 - 13:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 5 June 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@5 June 2003 - 13:06
sorry for my ignorence but what good can a gun do? [/b][/quote]
my thoughts precisely mate.

clocker
06-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 07:06
And you wouldn&#39;t sing at all if a gun did something bad to you.

jetje
06-05-2003, 01:30 PM
guns do good...

well they can help you control a population in some god forgotten country like liberia so you could represse a complete population and make them to do slavery work on gaining diamonds from mines... well for one...
they could give you easy money entering a bank, you get in front of a waiting line just by shooting all in front of you..
they could take out the lover that took away your girlfriend...
you could shoot your teacher because he gave you a warning on takingyour gun to school...
you could....

no really guns aren&#39;t good in any way...

Tikibonbon
06-05-2003, 01:32 PM
i know some farmers who would disagree with that, if it were not for their guns, the wildlife would destroy his crops and his chance to feed his family and comunity.

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:35 PM
Guns are just tools,the are used to catch criminal elements.
Guns do so many good things that go unregonized, for your counrty.

You only hear or listen about the bad ones.
Dont be foolish directly or indirectly they have done good for you in one instance or another .
Just like all the bad things

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@5 June 2003 - 13:32
i know some farmers who would disagree with that, if it were not for their guns, the wildlife would destroy his crops and his chance to feed his family and comunity.
couldnt he use traps instead?

nowadays they have very sophisticated ways of keeping pests off crops.
that is but a minor worry on the scale of deaths they cause.

EDIT: guys, id head over to the gun thread i started....it seems more appropriate in my view.

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 14:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@5 June 2003 - 13:32

EDIT: guys, id head over to the gun thread i started....it seems more appropriate in my view. [/b][/quote]
Nice idea crazy,but a gun shot scares away potential visitors.
Traps simply trap ,and do not scare repeat offendersthe way a gun does.

Tikibonbon
06-05-2003, 01:42 PM
so you would rather trap an animal which is basically torturing them, you don&#39;t really think they sit there an go "rats, they got me, i sit still here till they let me go". they can kill themselves trying to get out of a trap, that doesn&#39;t seem more humane to me.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 14:35

Dont be foolish directly or indirectly they have done good for you in one instance or another .

How do you work that out.
without any guns ever "say they had never existed" what good would a gun be then?
the only "good" that can be claimed has to be seen balanced against their ownership by others .
Guns are only needed to counter other guns.
If no one owns a gun then the first one to exist must be for the worse

TheDave
06-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by nahan+5 June 2003 - 13:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nahan @ 5 June 2003 - 13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 14:38
<!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@5 June 2003 - 13:32

EDIT: guys, id head over to the gun thread i started....it seems more appropriate in my view.
Nice idea crazy,but a gun shot scares away potential visitors.
Traps simply trap ,and do not scare repeat offendersthe way a gun does. [/b][/quote]
in one of the fields near me theres a sort of cannon thing that fires every so often making a big boom to scare birdies

jetje
06-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by nahan@5 June 2003 - 15:35

i can agree with your first remark, but leave guns then only in the hands of those that are trained and chosen to catch criminals... ergo no guns for all, only for law protectors...

do you think if there was no weaponary, there would be wars..? again in te ideal world...
but hey you have to start somewhere...

and it can be done, look at how governements take on smoking. nowadays it&#39;s more immoral to smoke then to carry a gun. It&#39;s all a twist in the mind that&#39;s needed to ban guns....

btw i really can&#39;t think other good guns have done, then lawenforcement people helping to catch
gun-carrying criminals...

crazy_billy_bats
ok dont use a trap then

plant your crops indside huge domes like they do now to ward off pests.

oh and i believe they spray their crops with a substance which doesnt harm the crops themselves, but deters the pests.
im sure they have other methods as well, although it is years since i lived on a farm so i do not know exactly what they do.
no need for any destruction, trap-wise, or gun-wise.

clocker
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 07:38

Haven&#39;t you noticed that every thread that Nahan posts in somehow ends up being about guns?

For crissake, look at the sig&#33;

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:46 PM
not quite the same Dave so don&#39;t get scared.

LOL

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by clocker+5 June 2003 - 14:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 5 June 2003 - 14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 07:38

Haven&#39;t you noticed that every thread that Nahan posts in somehow ends up being about guns?

For crissake, look at the sig&#33; [/b][/quote]
I just did actually
Weird that
do you think he likes them?

nahan
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 14:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@5 June 2003 - 13:32

EDIT: guys, id head over to the gun thread i started....it seems more appropriate in my view. [/b][/quote]
What are they? and how affordable are they ?

jetje
it&#39;s not nahan... it also is us who follows that threat... but i kinda agre this debate better be followed in the gun thread...

TheDave
06-05-2003, 01:48 PM
it works and lil bastard kids play with it. everyones happy

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:49 PM
This is a joke ,Jetji close this censorship one ,a new one may be opened in the future.

Just blame me.

Nobody better even think about posting after this,lol.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@5 June 2003 - 14:48
it works and lil bastard kids play with it. everyones happy

The last thing you want is birdshit on your car.

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Get outta here neil ,were going to the guns thread.

jetje
06-05-2003, 01:53 PM
well i was thinking of that nahan... closing the topic...

but just because the talk about the guns has taken over the topic...

once more the word gun i this topic and it will be closed :lol:

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by jetje@5 June 2003 - 14:53
well i was thinking of that nahan...&nbsp; closing the topic...

but just because the talk about the guns has taken over the topic...

once more the word gun i this topic and it will be closed&nbsp; :lol:
Now that is Censorship
Well demonstrated Jetje

give it too em guns blazing

OOPs. did I kill it for everyone

nahan
06-05-2003, 01:57 PM
Im gonna shoot you with my gun Jetji if you dont close this thread :D

jetje
06-05-2003, 01:58 PM
oké shoot me...

digital bullit

Rat Faced
06-05-2003, 04:44 PM
What did you do Nahan, wait for me to go to bed before posting again?

********Closed**********