PDA

View Full Version : what trackers can banned me if iwill change the email

supper
04-21-2007, 05:05 AM
irelly need to know coz ijust lost fsc account from while coz ichanged the email and pass word is there any other tracker can banned me for that reason?

monk3y
04-21-2007, 05:06 AM
almost all 3.5 trackers and above.

supper
04-21-2007, 05:08 AM
almost all 3.5 trackers and above.
yea but not czone or PT ithink

Niteghost
04-21-2007, 05:09 AM
irelly need to know coz ijust lost fsc account from while coz ichanged the email and pass word is there any other tracker can banned me for that reason?
Hey !! That is why U do Not trade F*C, and it against the rules of FST, Bro
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

monk3y
04-21-2007, 05:13 AM
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

it's not against the rules of fst, it's against the rules of fsc.

supper
04-21-2007, 05:13 AM
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:dont worry :cry:ilost it any way

redMonster
04-21-2007, 05:35 AM
All level 5 trackers, WB, ThePlace, NB.

hangemhigh
04-21-2007, 05:43 AM
go to the irc and make sure,,,its no crime to change password but email is another story. Have them look at your account, they get stuck sometimes when you do a change.

supper
04-21-2007, 06:04 AM
go to the irc and make sure,,,its no crime to change password but email is another story. Have them look at your account, they get stuck sometimes when you do a change.yea ichanged every thing email and pass word iwill try the irc thanx m8

Arczimodo
04-21-2007, 06:12 AM
On FTWR you can also get banned if you change e-mail.

supper
04-21-2007, 06:49 AM
ok what about trancetraffic if iwill change the email and pass word is there any problem?

Arczimodo
04-21-2007, 06:53 AM
on trancetraffic they dont ban you :)
You can change email there.

redMonster
04-21-2007, 06:55 AM
What about CZONE?

Arczimodo
04-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Yeah, I want to know too, if I will change email on CZone, if they ban me, cuz I'm near to trade this :P

supper
04-21-2007, 07:02 AM
Yeah, I want to know too, if I will change email on CZone, if they ban me, cuz I'm near to trade this :Pno thay will not ban u but be sure the email get changed in ur profile ;)

on trancetraffic they dont ban you :)
You can change email there.thanx man for this info irelly need it:D

Arczimodo
04-21-2007, 07:05 AM
ok thx for the info :D

Niteghost
04-21-2007, 07:21 AM
What about CZONE?

It;s fine, changed 1 the other day, still Good. So its Trance Traffic , both are okay , to change so far

Shalafi
04-21-2007, 07:51 AM
ftwr
ftn
sct
bitmetv vip mail.

i've changed mail in:
Swedvdr
fb
pt
czone
trancetraffic

supper
04-21-2007, 07:57 AM
ftwr
ftn
sct
bitmetv vip mail.

i've changed mail in:
Swedvdr
fb
pt
czone
trancetrafficgreat info ;)dude but ithink sct is ok if u change it but thay sent confurm massage to ur old email first

kajoon
04-21-2007, 09:39 AM
supper : "great info ;)dude but ithink sct is ok if u change it but thay sent confirm massage to ur old email first"

so does czone.
they send an e-mail to your old e-mail before sending a conf. e-mail to your new e-mail...

Niteghost
04-21-2007, 09:45 AM
so does czone.
they send an e-mail to your old e-mail before sending a conf. e-mail to your new e-mail...

Nope, I just did 1 yesterday or a day before, it sends it to the New Email address, but for torrentbytes, it goes to the Old email first then, once confirm it will be reflected in the Profile, with new Email address.

Arczimodo
04-21-2007, 09:46 AM
On BitMeTV VIP account if I will change email, they will banned me?

jaqozo
04-21-2007, 09:47 AM
i changed email and password at ftn, and my ip is dynamic . i had no problem with that .

redMonster
04-21-2007, 09:48 AM
so does czone.
they send an e-mail to your old e-mail before sending a conf. e-mail to your new e-mail... Nope, I just did 1 yesterday or a day before, it sends it to the New Email address, but for torrentbytes, it goes to the Old email first then, once confirm it will be reflected in the Profile, with new Email address.On Czone, they first send the confirmation link to old email address. When you confirm from old email, they send another email to the new email address.

04-21-2007, 11:26 AM
in ftwr if you changed the pass and ip they ban you

happend to me once :(

RTFM
04-21-2007, 01:18 PM
I changed email and password in FB twice in a few days, nothing ever happened.

wildbytes
04-21-2007, 02:16 PM
you should be able to change your email and password on all sites. I know people do it all the time on WB with out problems.

What we do is log every change you make in your profile. Password/email/parked/passhint/ contrys and other things. We started this because of people getting there accounts stolen or hacked. But with another tool it helps pick up 97% of all accounts traded. This page is checked many times every day. it will also store in usernotes that you have changed your email from [email protected] to [email protected] along with ip of the user changing the info. All you have to do is change 1 thing in your account and its flagged untill a staff members clears it or disables the account.

Wild

taba
04-21-2007, 02:25 PM
you should be able to change your email and password on all sites. I know people do it all the time on WB with out problems.

What we do is log every change you make in your profile. Password/email/parked/passhint/ contrys and other things. We started this because of people getting there accounts stolen or hacked. But with another tool it helps pick up 97% of all accounts traded. This page is checked many times every day. it will also store in usernotes that you have changed your email from [email protected] to [email protected] along with ip of the user changing the info. All you have to do is change 1 thing in your account and its flagged untill a staff members clears it or disables the account.

Wild

thanx 4 info from inside man
very useful post:yup:

TorrentMaster9
04-21-2007, 02:31 PM
You Can change mail on sct, exigo, swedvdr, fb,PT.
donīt try on ftn, uk-t ftwr, theplace,fsc and I think that I was banned from KG for changing mail, yesterday. but Iīm not sure, like one month ago I changed and nothing.

taba
04-21-2007, 02:39 PM
You Can change mail on sct, exigo, swedvdr, fb,PT.
donīt try on ftn, uk-t ftwr, theplace,fsc and I think that I was banned from KG for changing mail, yesterday. but Iīm not sure, like one month ago I changed and nothing.

4 all of u guys changimn mail without IP change in any tracker will never hurt
only ip+mail change that make u punished
i changed mail on 2 of the above listed without prop as i didnt change ip never traded them or even offer them 4 trade

george22
04-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Nope, I just did 1 yesterday or a day before, it sends it to the New Email address, but for torrentbytes, it goes to the Old email first then, once confirm it will be reflected in the Profile, with new Email address.On Czone, they first send the confirmation link to old email address. When you confirm from old email, they send another email to the new email address.

Yes that's right:yup: