PDA

View Full Version : Guess...The Forum Member I Am Quoting:

brotherdoobie
04-21-2007, 07:15 AM
so we got broken into today, worst thing that could happen to me, they stole my home theater system and a bunch of dvds (50 dvds, 17 xbox games). here's the most saddest part of all, the thieves were my downstairs (tenants) boyfriend and the boyfriends friend. they showed up at 4 pm, how stupid, this was right after i got home and heard the news from my dad. rule #1: never steal from a guy who can bench press 225 lbs and curl 50 lbs dumbells, i went out there and got right up to him, beat the living shit out of him, my dad and all the neighbors were yelling for me to stop, but i didn't give a fuck, i made the motherfucka bleed like the worthless bitch he his. now they're threatning to sue us, i don't give a fuck, cuz i broke his nose, jaw, and leg. what a pussy, ironic thing: i'm only 16, and the bastard was like 25 and his friend weighed 300 or so pounds and was also 25. i beat the shit out of both of em, pussies didn't even know how to fight, i still got a bunch of adrenaline left in my system, thought that typing this up would release some of it, i'm still fuckin pissed though, those bastards, fuck

edit: the guy actually tried to fight back, what a dumass, he just made it that much more humiliating, one punched the fat guy btw, he was on the ground bleeding from his mouth and i kicked him until the guy cried, seriosly, some ppl are pussies man, if ur gonna steal something become a man first, not a pussy who doesn't even know how to block punches or reverse them or defend themselves, oh and get this, guy pulls out a switchblade, just punched his forearm, heard it snap like a twig (fat guy), now the cops are questioning me (were questioning me) and the ambulance paramdics gave me a nasty look, but i don't give a fuck, i'm fuckin pissed.

-bd

Gripper
04-21-2007, 07:27 AM
Captan asda. FTW
Best short story.

brotherdoobie
04-21-2007, 07:29 AM
:glag:

-bd

Skiz
04-21-2007, 08:10 AM
BM? :unsure:

brotherdoobie
04-21-2007, 09:21 AM
"My vagina is bleeding!"

-bd

j2k4
04-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Now, that was funny. ;)

safa
04-21-2007, 11:03 AM
You should have broken his other leg too, maybe they will think twice about robbing somebody again.

Mr. Mulder
04-21-2007, 11:26 AM
and i kicked him until the guy cried

:glag: :glag: never noticed that bit before :glag: :glag: :glag:

brotherdoobie
04-21-2007, 05:41 PM
"i'm still fuckin pissed though, those bastards, fuck":glag:

-bd

JordoR
04-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Hahah yeah I remember this. Cpt_Azad is a good friend on mine irl. I remember hearing all about it at school. So for anyone thinks this didn't happen; your wrong. :lol:

brotherdoobie
04-22-2007, 05:53 AM
Do all of you Canadians...know each other? :dabs:

-bd

JordoR
04-22-2007, 05:55 AM
Of course, what do you expect in a nation with nearly 10 million square kilometres of space and only 33 million citizens. :dry:

brotherdoobie
04-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Of course, what do you expect in a nation with nearly 10 million square kilometres of space and only 33 million citizens. :dry:

Not much...

-bd

tesco
04-22-2007, 01:31 PM

-bd
:no:

Hairbautt
04-22-2007, 01:53 PM

Not much...

-bd
haha http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/Tooth.gif

Mr JP Fugley
04-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Hahah yeah I remember this. Cpt_Azad is a good friend on mine irl. I remember hearing all about it at school. So for anyone thinks this didn't happen; your wrong. :lol:

Oh be quiet, his mendacity was exposed at the time.

thewizeard
04-22-2007, 05:07 PM

-bd

They do actually. This thread might actually shed some light on this peculiar trait of the Canadian psyche, "Refusing to admit that they are all family off the original bar-steward, from the only motel, on their only road, the , Trans Canadian Highway," and possibly shed some light on the murky reason why the, Moon sekt , never actually set "foot" on the: Colondijk trail: They were told, I heard, that it was just another Youcon.

http://content.lib.washington.edu/goldrush/index.html

/subscribed

Although what I now shall remind you of might seem totally unrelated to this peculiar trait of the Canadian psychees...

Does any one remember Titey?

We used to know him as Tite-Wad .... something he said about BB code regarding the use of smilies on the emergency board.. one late August evening, many moons ago.. Why, it's there I met SnnY for the first time.. :yup:

Gripper
04-22-2007, 06:17 PM

-bd

Of course they do,we even sent one of our members out there to try and introduce some new blood.

Mr JP Fugley
04-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, introducing Jonno's genes, that was going to help their somewhat shallow pool.

Lilmiss
04-22-2007, 09:32 PM
:pinch:

Rather them than us.

Jagarga
04-22-2007, 09:37 PM
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5537/phorumroadao6.jpg

Alien5
04-22-2007, 10:11 PM
:crazy:

thewizeard
04-23-2007, 07:44 AM
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5537/phorumroadao6.jpg

I hate it when members start revealing the obvious;

/me makes mental note: ..."send viscious pm to insignificant fuckwit; (Jagarga) even though fuckwit, is telling the truth"

..the reason being; although this is an off-topic forum, it's unwise to wander off-topic, when one already is off-topic, for fear of losing the "thread"..and having to ask Ariadne for more help...and we all know where that landed us last time.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_If/index.php?showtopic=200&view=findpost&p=8703016

Snee
04-23-2007, 09:40 AM

-bd

They do actually. This thread might actually shed some light on this peculiar trait of the Canadian psyche, "Refusing to admit that they are all family off the original bar-steward, from the only motel, on their only road, the , Trans Canadian Highway," and possibly shed some light on the murky reason why the, Moon sekt , never actually set "foot" on the: Colondijk trail: They were told, I heard, that it was just another Youcon.

/subscribed

Although what I now shall remind you of might seem totally unrelated to this peculiar trait of the Canadian psychees...

We used to know him as Tite-Wad .... something he said about BB code regarding the use of smilies on the emergency board.. one late August evening, many moons ago.. Why, it's there I met SnnY for the first time.. :yup:

It was? :unsure:

I thought it was when I was talking about Andromeda.

You are probably right, tho'.

Titey FTW, haven't seen him in a couple of months, tho'.

thewizeard
04-23-2007, 12:34 PM

/subscribed

It was? :unsure:

I thought it was when I was talking about Andromeda.

You are probably right, tho'.

Titey FTW, haven't seen him in a couple of months, tho'.

The explanation being you are not the one to whom I refer.

Actually you are ( had you worried), but then in an earlier incarnation. This is the main reason Carnations are worn to this day. I heard.

( now a lot of you are probably wondering from whom I "hear" this sort of information. Although, I feel the necessity to point out, this is entirely unnecessary, and irrelevant and it's probably also none of your business); I will give you SnnY, the link. http://phpbb.slavanap.org/viewtopic.php?t=4135