PDA

View Full Version : Post People You Suspect R Spies

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 04:26 PM
you know there is a number of members here who are working to shut down file shareing , working for major companies, or even induviuals. SO plz POST people you suspect r spies. also try to give a reason. get them out in the open

Tikibonbon
06-04-2003, 04:28 PM
funky capricorn

TRshady
06-04-2003, 04:34 PM
I am secretly spying on you. Collecting all your ips and am gonna send them to a anti-piracy site so you all get prosocuted.

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 04:34 PM
this is a serious topic

The Knife Thrower
06-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@4 June 2003 - 16:28
funky capricorn
In the year 2010 everything is released under a GNU GPL type license. Because of this everyone is happy. The music industry still makes millions of dollars. However a few executives of licensing companies are unhappy and want more. So they decide to mess with the timeline. They decide to bribe government officials in to giving them some weapons. One of these was codename FuNkY CaPrIcOrN. This was part of a project to create the worlds perfect soldier. They decide to send him back in time to destroy the filesharing community. But when he is back in time there is a problem. FC has said to himself:

"I'll just become a part of this great community and stay for the sex."

TheDave
06-04-2003, 05:00 PM
ah sod em they cant take us all. theyll probably take me though :o

Buffalo
06-04-2003, 05:08 PM
AGL KYO . QDD DPG . COT FBU . FXN NKF
CUH FTD . SFZ TWA . EHT JSU . ZJA ZZQ
XLV BGB . GLW PGJ . RSR EIL . IQP ANM
ALG KGS . UEN IOF . RDM EPI . DHH YSD
VNT GVU . MKK LEP . YPQ HJZ . XBB BQX
QMC DRT . GTX PFW . BSS UIN . KEU OOE
HZU RHE . OUS XTN . WYE WCC . JWQ QAZ
LAY CXV . PBI SQK . BRO UDR . BII ULK
NDJ MPY . RAB EXX . FTV NFB . COT FBU
TNC VVT . FXN NKF . JCF QMH . IJI AZK

Human spies are no longer used in the cyber world, Computers have the ability of reading keywords, and reading clips of a download or upload.
We are small potatoes!!! It's not the Cyber world to worry about, take a look at this,
Picture A
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Pumpencum/ScreenShot003a_40.jpg
Picture B
The outer ring
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Pumpencum/ScreenShot004aa_40.jpg
Please Note that i am not giving you any classified information, it's available with the right software.
Don't worry when your on your pc, Worry when your out and about!!!
Barry :D

TheDave
06-04-2003, 05:10 PM
:huh: cool does that mean armageddon

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 05:17 PM
There is no adults here, serious post. we have only one suspect funcky capricorn

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 05:22 PM
i could be.

i came here only recently and have a ridiculous amount of posts for the length of time ive been a member....

im monitoring all activity.

watch out.

the punishment will include use of bats.

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 05:24 PM
i think the kife thrower and the dave r. they just joke about it

sharedholder
06-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Maybe i'm paranoid but look here http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=0&#entry283102 (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=40561&st=0&#entry283102)

Buffalo
06-04-2003, 05:28 PM
Code name Funky C has not been out all day
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Pumpencum/spy_pic_7492775+copy_40.jpg

jetje
06-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@4 June 2003 - 18:28
funky capricorn
I sometimes wishes people that haven't been around that long stop mentioning his name in these kinda topics.. It is one of the finest members on this board who really cares about this community an filesharing.
Read up some more posts of him and come back later..... ;)

edit..
on topic who cares actually.. we just taking about p2p and filesharing there is no harm done..
let them spy if they have nothing better to do as that...

spamkiller
danm

PB Montgolfier
I definitely suspect that JPaul is a spy. Either for the RIAA or for the cops.

Itīs just the way he says things, sometimes the way he tries to influence people and trying to make people see things his way.

He also tries to act unlike a spy, which presumably is exactly what a spy would do.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 17:29

Itīs just the way he says things, sometimes the way he tries to influence people and trying to make people see things his way.

He also tries to act unlike a spy, which presumably is exactly what a spy would do.
here here

Curley
06-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:29

:o I was thinking the same thing as I was reading through this topic. I always thought there was something dodgy about JPaul (but please don't tell him that).

EDIT: Spelling

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 05:38 PM
i read over his post and he does know alot about kazaa and ripping and getting files. he even give URL to files. but could they be real?

SETI_CruncherXy
06-04-2003, 05:45 PM
its raining..
can spies see you in the rain?
what if i hide my ip under my trenchcoat?
HQ says that im not being followed and to proceed as planned..

TheDave
06-04-2003, 05:46 PM
hmmm. yo spamkiller if that is your real name :rolleyes: .

i think this is phase 1 to make us all paranoid and distrusting, even stop filesharing
tell me the filenames of some of yours?

strength in solidarity and all that, if we dont stick together were weak

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by spamkiller@4 June 2003 - 17:38
i read over his post and he does know alot about kazaa and ripping and getting files. he even give URL to files. but could they be real?
A spy would have to know these things and demonstrtate the knowledge to gain credibility.

He would also have to share the knowledge, but wouldnīt tell people anything the forum would not already know anyway.

He would have to be one of the boys in effect.

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 05:48 PM
dave i was kidding of u being a spy. but Jpaul does sound like one at the moment. get a mod in here

ShareDaddy
06-04-2003, 05:50 PM
This only encourages spying, stop with this crap and leave FunkyCapricorn alone, he survived the initial onslaught when he joined, he is now a confirmed member in my book, most likely suspects would be this topic starter and anyone with names to post.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by spamkiller@4 June 2003 - 17:48
dave i was kidding of u being a spy. but Jpaul does sound like one at the moment. get a mod in here
I hope no-one has e-mailed him as your e-mail address is visible. I think you can also get the personīs ip from an e-mail but Iīm not sure.

TheDave
06-04-2003, 05:51 PM
i dont mind you calling me a spy but people should read this but be paranoid otherwise... i dont know but it cant be good

PB Montgolfier
Originally posted by ShareDaddy@4 June 2003 - 17:50
This only encourages spying, stop with this crap and leave FunkyCapricorn alone, he survived the initial onslaught when he joined, he is now a confirmed member in my book, most likely suspects would be this topic starter and anyone with names to post.
Iīm only saying what I think. The thread was started and the mods didnīt stop it, even though one posted in it.

That doesnīt make me a spy.

Tikibonbon
actually jetje, i was been friendly about that, no malice was even implied, maybe if you would get off this been here long shite....maybe all us "newbie" should leave and find a new forum so we will not upset the "old-schoolers"?

Buffalo
06-04-2003, 05:53 PM
Chill out!!! Be cool

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 05:54 PM
i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
why would pigs waste their time in here with us?

TheDave
06-04-2003, 05:55 PM
old schoolers are just as likely as newbies, if you think about it

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 17:54
i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
To cause fights. To find out what people are doing. To ask questions about how we do things and what we share. To get links to other sights and systems (are the bittorents sites still down). To get sigs from the verified site, search for them then contact the ip of people who are sharing them.

How can anyone think there arenīt spies.

TheDave
06-04-2003, 06:02 PM
hes got a point though, if they wanted they could just hack us.

i think there maybe spies that get to know you to learn what you learn, thats why i never spill too much

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 17:59
(are the bittorents sites still down)
there are bittorrent sites all over the place, and i would admit that the big ones got put down because of illegal downloading (of the matrix more than likely), but they are always going to spring back up again.
i dont think they were shut down soley because they were mentioned on this forum.

I was told about bittorrent ages ago and those sites, and each one has gradually been shut down, its because of their content, not peoples links on this forum.

The pigs have bigger fish to fry - like Mr Mafia's who are copying their hundred's of Matrix Reloaded DVD's and punting them off in real DVD cases.

J'Pol
06-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+4 June 2003 - 18:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 4 June 2003 - 18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 17:54
To cause fights. To find out what people are doing. To ask questions about how we do things and what we share. To get links to other sights and systems (are the bittorents sites still down). To get sigs from the verified site, search for them then contact the ip of people who are sharing them.

How can anyone think there arenīt spies. [/b][/quote]
Thatīs exactly what I have been telling people in previous posts. Just have a look.

There are definitely spies amongst us doing exactly these things.

However I am not one of them.

As for knowing a bit about how the systems work, I learned most of that here. Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.

Perhaps you should do some research before accusing people. Maybe itīs you thatīs the spy and you are deflecting it onto someone who has been here for more than five minutes. I think I have earned my credibity. What have you done. Where are your sigs, I know where mine are as does everyone else.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+4 June 2003 - 18:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 4 June 2003 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 17:59
(are the bittorents sites still down)
there are bittorrent sites all over the place, and i would admit that the big ones got put down because of illegal downloading (of the matrix more than likely), but they are always going to spring back up again.
i dont think they were shut down soley because they were mentioned on this forum.

I was told about bittorrent ages ago and those sites, and each one has gradually been shut down, its because of their content, not peoples links on this forum.

The pigs have bigger fish to fry - like Mr Mafia&#39;s who are copying their hundred&#39;s of Matrix Reloaded DVD&#39;s and punting them off in real DVD cases. [/b][/quote]
Believe what you want mate, that was just an example. If I was fighting these systems I would join the people who know and talk about them and get the info I wanted from the source. I have learned a lot in my short time here, about things I didnīt even know existed. They would do the same.

Whatīs the saying. The cleverest thing the devil ever did was to convince the world he didnīt exist. I think that was in the usual suspects.

JPaul

Of course you asked n00b questions at first. You didnīt want to threaten things or make people aware of you, so you gradually weedle your way in. You are only proving my point. Now you think you are part of the furniture you can say what you want.

Tyke
06-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Well wasn&#39;t this a good idea for a nice friendly topic? :angry:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
:P :P :P :P :P

People were only joking guys.I was laughing my ASS off when going through this thread and then it got to where people are arguing.Chill.....please.

And by the way...thank you for taking up for me who did. :) :beerchug:

But I took it as a Joke and if somebody really did think that I would still be laughing. :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
I am adament there are none on this forum - and i believe a lot in "this sort of thing".

really - think about it logically, we are the little people, we are fuck all to them, there is always going to be a way to download films and music of the net - they will never stop that.
The people they want are the people who are making the cams in cinemas, and as i mentioned before the people who are selling ridiculous amounts of DVD-R&#39;s and CD-R&#39;s, with illegal material on them. (I presume) most of the people on this forum dont copy out loads of films and punt them off for profit - i keep them to myself and share on the network, thats it.

Then again.............
:D

TheDave
06-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@4 June 2003 - 18:11
Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.

i dont know much of him but there goes that name again. but how do i know your not just trying to fit in and pick funky capricorn off.

funky capricorn does sound like something one of those name makers make.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Iīm not explaining myself properly.

They arent out to get just us. They are here to get information e.g. verified sigs so they can trap people sharing them and write to their ip. Or info about other systems. Or links to w4rez sites. Maybe you havenīt learned anything here billy but other people have. The RIAA and cops would too.

Buffalo
06-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@4 June 2003 - 18:18

People were only joking guys.I was laughing my ASS off when going through this thread and then it got to where people are arguing.Chill.....please.

And by the way...thank you for taking up for me who did.

But I took it as a Joke and if somebody really did think that I would still be laughing. :lol:
Good one funky C, Glad you ok mate, Your got to remember that your name is now like a household name.
I think i speak not only for myself but for others as well, you are a well respected member.
You are a well cool dude, and liked all over.
Barry

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:23
Maybe you havenīt learned anything here billy
yeah maybe....

ShareDaddy
06-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+4 June 2003 - 13:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 4 June 2003 - 13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:59
<!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 17:54

Thatīs exactly what I have been telling people in previous posts. Just have a look.

As for knowing a bit about how the systems work, I learned most of that here. Ask FC or SD or one of the long standing members, when I came here I knew little or nothing about how any of this worked. I asked the most n00b questions ever.

Perhaps you should do some research before accusing people. Maybe itīs you thatīs the spy and you are deflecting it onto someone who has been here for more than five minutes. I think I have earned my credibity. What have you done. Where are your sigs, I know where mine are as does everyone else. [/b][/quote]
I did not say there wasn&#39;t any spies here, I stated Funky is not one of them, guaranteed and not because he is an old schooler either. Too much to go into, he is just not one. I will not post names or accuse anyone, however I suggest you investigate the people with only a handful of posts, those either question or accusational in manner. I receive numerous PM&#39;s on this forum from people with little or no posts asking me all kinds of questions (suspicious in manner) regarding my movie string, how I get my movies and so on, those are the people who I would place my money on, not on the guys who hang out and contribute on a daily basis, although that in itself does not negate them either, just limits probability.

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+4 June 2003 - 18:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 4 June 2003 - 18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:23
Maybe you havenīt learned anything here billy
yeah maybe.... [/b][/quote]
Donīt misquote and do it out of context.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by ShareDaddy+4 June 2003 - 18:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 4 June 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -JPaul@4 June 2003 - 13:11

Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 18:59
<!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 17:54

Perhaps you should do some research before accusing people. Maybe itīs you thatīs the spy and you are deflecting it onto someone who has been here for more than five minutes. I think I have earned my credibity. What have you done. Where are your sigs, I know where mine are as does everyone else.
I did not say there wasn&#39;t any spies here, I stated Funky is not one of them, guaranteed and not because he is an old schooler either. Too much to go into, he is just not one. I will not post names or accuse anyone, however I suggest you investigate the people with only a handful of posts, those either question or accusational in manner. I receive numerous PM&#39;s on this forum from people with little or no posts asking me all kinds of questions (suspicious in manner) regarding my movie string, how I get my movies and so on, those are the people who I would place my money on, not on the guys who hang out and contribute on a daily basis, although that in itself does not negate them either, just limits probability. [/b][/quote]
ok, im being swayed.....

geez you&#39;s guys can really stimulate the mind...

ps: im not a spy.....
is it criminal to become addicted to the klite board?

TheDave
06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
im not a spy and if you want to apologize tell:
how many files you have
your i.p. address
house number
post code

J'Pol
06-04-2003, 06:41 PM
This is getting to be a disturbing habit.

Once again I have to agree with SD on his summation on who the spies are likely to be.

Which would make PB M a bigger suspect than me. He seems to fit all of his own criteria for what a spy would be.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Tyke
06-04-2003, 06:48 PM
http://www.bugsweeps.com/resources/discover/spy-vs-spy.jpg

ToraBoraDweller
06-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Weird topic this is &#33; But also funny...a regular whodunnit. :)

Be free to search amongst +25000 members &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yes hurray 25.000 anyone notice ? :beerchug: :w00t: :flowers:

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@4 June 2003 - 18:41
This is getting to be a disturbing habit.

Once again I have to agree with SD on his summation on who the spies are likely to be.

Which would make PB M a bigger suspect than me. He seems to fit all of his own criteria for what a spy would be.

Methinks he doth protest too much.
Just deflecting the flack again. Well just let people believe what they want. Maybe they should read some of the stuff you have written before they do though. I for on wonīt be trusting you.

Tyke
06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
<<~~~

This silly topic merits a new avatar methinks :unsure:

smellycat
06-04-2003, 07:10 PM
Now everyone, say after me .....

"I am not, and have never been, a member of the RIAA". :lol:

dudevenezuela
06-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Interisting topic.. but who knows ....... we all can be..... but the spies are not spying us by this forum if they are... they even are not members but they can still spy

:huh:

4u21dr
06-04-2003, 07:29 PM
I think this topic has been taken too lightly&#33;

I am setting up a commission to look into this matter right away.

It will be called the Board UnK-lite Activities Commission. We will be investigating and blacklisting suspected commu...I mean RIAA spies immediately. For simplification we will call them &#39;Reds&#39;, &#39;Conspirators&#39; or &#39;Saboteurs&#39;.

I for one suspect all movie file sharers. I have a list of 10 known spies from the RIAA.

For those of you who deny our charges, I will begin scheduling public and televised hearing on the matter.

Funky Capricorn
JPaul
et al, you will be receiving notices of your hearing dates in the mail.

Finally, to ensure this matter is handled thoroughly, I am enlisting the help of a known investigator: The Honorable Senator J. McCarthy. For convenience all hearings will be held in the proper location of Salem, MA.

You have been warned.

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 07:30 PM
:lol: pack your bags and leave peeps, we&#39;re all goin down

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by dudevenezuela@4 June 2003 - 19:25
Interisting topic.. but who knows ....... we all can be..... but the spies are not spying us by this forum if they are... they even are not members but they can still spy

:huh:
I agree, thanks for the support. I couldnīt have put it better myself.

TheDave
06-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 4u21dr@4 June 2003 - 19:29
I think this topic has been taken too lightly&#33;

I am setting up a commission to look into this matter right away.

It will be called the Board UnK-lite Activities Commission. We will be investigating and blacklisting suspected commu...I mean RIAA spies immediately. For simplification we will call them &#39;Reds&#39;, &#39;Conspirators&#39; or &#39;Saboteurs&#39;.

I for one suspect all movie file sharers. I have a list of 10 known spies from the RIAA.

For those of you who deny our charges, I will begin scheduling public and televised hearing on the matter.

Funky Capricorn
JPaul
et al, you will be receiving notices of your hearing dates in the mail.

Finally, to ensure this matter is handled thoroughly, I am enlisting the help of a known investigator: The Honorable Senator J. McCarthy. For convenience all hearings will be held in the proper location of Salem, MA.

You have been warned.
wouldnt you call file sharing communism

y&#39;know share and share alike -_-

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 08:00 PM
is it wealth we are sharing though?

or just knowledge?

dingoBaby
06-04-2003, 08:18 PM
Of all the foolish topics I have seen on this board, this one has to be the most foolish of all. If you are really worried about somebody spying on you here is a suggestion on how best to protect yourself; leave as fast as you can. Reach over, turn off your computer and then get out of mom&#39;s basement as fast as you can. Maybe the sunlight will be good for you. Get a new hobby, maybe golf or gardening or stamp collecting. Just make sure the new activity is low impact and low risk.

Whatever you do remember, do not attempt to restart the computer ever, as someone will be watching you.

TheDave
06-04-2003, 08:18 PM
well we aint nickin each others money, capitalist style

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 08:21 PM
well im still here using kazaa lite...

Illuminati
06-04-2003, 08:23 PM
I quite frankly don&#39;t give a f*** if someone accuses me of being a spy as a result of posting here (check the end to see why), but hasn&#39;t anyone thought of the most obvious question - Why would the RIAA target KL directly? Kazaa is a number of P2P services using the FT network, and KL is one of many versions of Kazaa. I can understand them aiming for the FT network in general and even going for Kazaa and the differnet services seperately in order to shut them down. But seeing as there&#39;s about 1.5 million users (the 2mil number on the KMD site is for KMDs downloaded AFAIK), and the KL community has a significantly low chunk of that 1.5mil, why target a community when it&#39;s hard to get both the IP and incriminating evidence of a KL board user due to that godsend known as PeerGuardian? It would make more sense to go for the load in general rather than go for the odd "bust" or whatever.

But seriously - Why TF do we have these posts? All this was likely to do is either bring a load of inaccurate "shame & blame"-ing, or (as is here) turn into a giant joke. If you want to do this seriously ask Paul to set up a &#39;mass hysteria&#39; board. My opinion is that if you suspect someone, PM Paul or another of the moderators (looks like jetje is gonna be the most relevant to post to concerning this post). In the meantime, I&#39;ll personally believe that Paul would be the one more concerned about spies on the board than I am - and in turn, he&#39;s following the old unwritten rule "Keep your friends close..."

And (because I&#39;m on an adrenaline charge due to doing necessary flaming) for other matters raised.

IMO JPaul is not a spy. An a**hole maybe, a stubborn g*t a lot of the times, but not one to sell out the forum. Call me naive if you don&#39;t see it that way, but to me he is a stubborn git :P Funky Capricorn, on the other hand, has been off a lot recently...nah, I&#39;m taking the p*ss; he doesn&#39;t seem like that kind of person himself. I&#39;d more suspect the guests and the &#39;newcomers&#39; that have been here for more than 4 weeks but have done less than 10 posts.
4u21dr, I&#39;ll pencil you in for Sunday 18th December, 2135. If you don&#39;t like that, a picture of my finger&#39;s in the mail.

Guys, if you want to argue this then fine - Go ahead. But it could irrepareably damage the stability of the KL community if this witch-hunt continues. If it&#39;s a joke then fine, but make sure it&#39;s clear that it is satire (put it in the thread title or sommat mods). But like I said at the start, I&#39;m going on record to say that I am under no circumstance a spy for the RIAA (before anyone witch-hunts me) - I have a lack of morals in the real world but I have ethics for places with little morals. I would insult people, I would flame people, I would tell people where they can shove BS when they give it to me, but I wouldn&#39;t grass on anyone for any gain whatsoever. And that&#39;s quite frankly because I&#39;m in the same position, downloading the same music, the same games, the same apps and the same rare files as anyone here. If that doesn&#39;t confirm me as a legit, then there&#39;s no chance of me convincing anyone here.

If the community believes that, then it helps everyone by crossing me out as a potential spy. But if you don&#39;t, then I don&#39;t really give a sh*t - Because I know I&#39;m here trying to help the community as it helped me when I started, and if you don&#39;t believe me then I never will so what&#39;s the point?

Anyway - for anyone who knew I wasn&#39;t a spy anyway, then I&#39;m just making sure my points across. Better to get sort this now instead of later. :) Peace

4u21dr
06-04-2003, 08:35 PM
Sorry Illuminati but I got bored halfway through your post and just decided to reply based on where I think you are going.

This thread is a joke, that is exactly my point. The person who started this thread is obviously trying to stir up some trouble. It is easy to figure that one out by how he/she responds to the first few replies.

Witch-hunting for spies is not going to get any of us anywhere. Any number of us could be a spy. But I think the most level headed person on this thread is probably the first one to mention say that most organizations will go for the big fish pirates rather than us. We are pretty much sharing the same files over and over agin throughout this program.

Maybe someone will check on our computer locations (I forget what it is called) but if that happens and your receive a letter from your ISP, change ISPs or quit. Don&#39;t waste time chasing your tail.

Enjoy Kazaa and be thankful you don&#39;t have to pay hundreds of dollars for software or CD&#39;s.

J'Pol
06-04-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@4 June 2003 - 21:23
IMO JPaul is not a spy. An a**hole maybe, a stubborn g*t a lot of the times, but not one to sell out the forum. Call me naive if you don&#39;t see it that way, but to me he is a stubborn git :P
Thanks for that - Arsehead.

I know where I stand with you now.

Couldn&#39;t you just call me a spy, it&#39;s better than what you said.

Illuminati
06-04-2003, 09:15 PM
JPaul - What I said above about you WAS a joke. Maybe it&#39;s just the scouse custom, but around here it&#39;s more respective to be called those things above than it is to be called anything similar to a snake, a worm, a grass et al.
If you want to have tension between us that&#39;s fine, but that&#39;ll be due to you - Those things were meant as a compliment, to describe you as someone who doesn&#39;t back down to practically anyone and is not afraid to say what they feel - That&#39;s what I meant above. If you base any conflict based on misunderstanding, whether it was your misinterpretation or my not making it fully clear, then I can fully understand it - Just don&#39;t expect me to take it lying down.

4u21dr - That was kinda the point I was trying to make, but at the time I was a little p***ed off in RL; exam stress :( But despite this being a joke thread (it seemed to be serious at first but others didn&#39;t take it seriously - that was the way I was seeing it when reading it first time), there are some who take such an accusation seriously - That was what the second half of my post was about. If you don&#39;t suspect me as a spy as I hope people don&#39;t, then you don&#39;t need to read the second half. It was trying to nip things in the bud for that :) Thanks for conveying the point

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@4 June 2003 - 21:15
JPaul - What I said above about you WAS a joke. Maybe it&#39;s just the scouse custom, but around here it&#39;s more respective to be called those things above than it is to be called anything similar to a snake, a worm, a grass et al.
If you want to have tension between us that&#39;s fine, but that&#39;ll be due to you - Those things were meant as a compliment, to describe you as someone who doesn&#39;t back down to practically anyone and is not afraid to say what they feel - That&#39;s what I meant above. If you base any conflict based on misunderstanding, whether it was your misinterpretation or my not making it fully clear, then I can fully understand it - Just don&#39;t expect me to take it lying down.

4u21dr - That was kinda the point I was trying to make, but at the time I was a little p***ed off in RL; exam stress :( But despite this being a joke thread (it seemed to be serious at first but others didn&#39;t take it seriously - that was the way I was seeing it when reading it first time), there are some who take such an accusation seriously - That was what the second half of my post was about. If you don&#39;t suspect me as a spy as I hope people don&#39;t, then you don&#39;t need to read the second half. It was trying to nip things in the bud for that :) Thanks for conveying the point
I still think JPaul is a spy. However I do agree with him that you are an Arsehead.

Seen your type before, abuse someone in public, then when they stand up to you say "Oh I was only joking, canīt you take it" making out that they were in the wrong when it was you who made the unprovoked attack. Then to come away with the "if thereīs any tension between us itīs your fault" is really rather pathetic. Something of a transferrance of blame I think.

Fortunately the last time I saw this sort of behaviour was in the playground. Thatīs not strictly speaking true actually. My 10 year old does it, thinks he can say anything then itīs ok if he says "only joking". I am hopefull he will grow out of it.

Illuminati
06-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@4 June 2003 - 22:26
I still think JPaul is a spy. However I do agree with him that you are an Arsehead.

Seen your type before, abuse someone in public, then when they stand up to you say "Oh I was only joking, canīt you take it" making out that they were in the wrong when it was you who made the unprovoked attack. Then to come away with the "if thereīs any tension between us itīs your fault" is really rather pathetic. Something of a transferrance of blame I think.

Fortunately the last time I saw this sort of behaviour was in the playground. Thatīs not strictly speaking true actually. My 10 year old does it, thinks he can say anything then itīs ok if he says "only joking". I am hopefull he will grow out of it.
I&#39;ve seen them before. I&#39;m sorry that I haven&#39;t been expressing myself as well as I wished.

You&#39;re right - I didn&#39;t mean the actual &#39;insults&#39; as a joke, I&#39;ll admit. I meant the full comment about JPaul was a joke in general - Those things I said about him were compliments around where I come from.
Just don&#39;t put me with them as quick as you did - When I said that "If you want to have tension between us that&#39;s fine, but that&#39;ll be due to you", I didn&#39;t mean it as in the way you assume, but I did mean it in another way - It&#39;s too much hassle to start some kind of flaming war, but if anyone did it with me I wouldn&#39;t back down; I saw pacifism thrown back at me too many times, hence I take the defensive role. It&#39;s a reflex.

What you&#39;re probably looking for is an apology from me for what I said - I apologise sincerly for my original comments to be read the wrong way, and I&#39;m sorry that I wasn&#39;t as clear as I wished I could have been. But I don&#39;t apologise for the actual text - I meant it as I said above. I just see this now as a matter between me and JPaul which I want to sort out in private - If you want to b*tch more about this then you&#39;ll be doing it to thin air.

<steering the thread back to the original topic>

Rat Faced
06-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+4 June 2003 - 21:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 4 June 2003 - 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Illuminati@4 June 2003 - 21:15
JPaul - What I said above about you WAS a joke.&nbsp; Maybe it&#39;s just the scouse custom, but around here it&#39;s more respective to be called those things above than it is to be called anything similar to a snake, a worm, a grass et al.&nbsp;
If you want to have tension between us that&#39;s fine, but that&#39;ll be due to you - Those things were meant as a compliment, to describe you as someone who doesn&#39;t back down to practically anyone and is not afraid to say what they feel - That&#39;s what I meant above.&nbsp; If you base any conflict based on misunderstanding, whether it was your misinterpretation or my not making it fully clear, then I can fully understand it - Just don&#39;t expect me to take it lying down.&nbsp;

4u21dr - That was kinda the point I was trying to make, but at the time I was a little p***ed off in RL; exam stress :(&nbsp; But despite this being a joke thread (it seemed to be serious at first but others didn&#39;t take it seriously - that was the way I was seeing it when reading it first time), there are some who take such an accusation seriously - That was what the second half of my post was about.&nbsp; If you don&#39;t suspect me as a spy as I hope people don&#39;t, then you don&#39;t need to read the second half.&nbsp; It was trying to nip things in the bud for that :)&nbsp; Thanks for conveying the point

Fortunately the last time I saw this sort of behaviour was in the playground. Thatīs not strictly speaking true actually. My 10 year old does it, thinks he can say anything then itīs ok if he says "only joking". I am hopefull he will grow out of it. [/b][/quote]
To be fair to Illuminati, thats the custom where i live too, depending upon its context.

As to the topic...why would they need to post?

How many topics have you seen asking:

"Where do you live?",

"Whats your occupation?",

"Whats your real name?".

Why not just save them all the time and effort by just giving your name, address and telephone number?

This Forum is open and its upto you all to protect your details as best you can, especially if this worries you.

This Topic was opened as a joke ( I Think), and should be taken as such, we all know that Big Brother is going to be attracted to this type of forum, especially as it grows.

If you let paranoia run your life though, I feel sorry for you.

Just take precautions, your profile is yours to control.....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Good point RF. However I was always taught write for the reader. If the chap posted in such a way that would not be offensive in the North of England amongst friends and expected that people from all over the world would understand this then it was rather naive.

I for one took the post on face value and assumed it to be insulting. From JPaulīs response I assumed he did the same. Itīs all about frames of reference really. However I can say that, in the UK bullying and harrasment are judged in the feelings of the recipient, not on the intentions of the person who performed the act.

Illuminati
06-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Good point RF. However I was always taught write for the reader. If the chap posted in such a way that would not be offensive in the North of England amongst friends and expected that people from all over the world would understand this then it was rather naive.

Good point yourself :) Many parts in the North, despite what some might say, is usually quite relaxed; a lot of people I know (myself included) have this sort of banter and don&#39;t take it seriously (It&#39;s when punches fly for real when it becomes serious ;)) I&#39;m sorry if that was read the wrong way. I wasn&#39;t taught that well though at high school; the closest I can think of it "Truth is in the eye of the beholder", and I already blame the Tower of Babel for that :D

I for one took the post on face value and assumed it to be insulting. From JPaulīs response I assumed he did the same. Itīs all about frames of reference really. However I can say that, in the UK bullying and harrasment are judged in the feelings of the recipient, not on the intentions of the person who performed the act.

Considering the state of Britain&#39;s current justice system, I&#39;ve never been able to see if it is done in that way, which is sad :( Most cases I read it&#39;s the criminal who gets away scot free. :&#39;( But I digress.

spamkiller
06-04-2003, 10:56 PM
danm you guys talk alot lol

TheDave
06-04-2003, 11:38 PM
damn all this reading. i deserve a payrise for this job that has nothing to do with kazaa and/or the internet. i am not and never have been affiliated with the Rich Incompetent Arsewipes Association

i will answer no further questions

PB Montgolfier
06-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@4 June 2003 - 23:38
damn all this reading. i deserve a payrise for this job that has nothing to do with kazaa and/or the internet. i am not and never have been affiliated with the Rich Incompetent Arsewipes Association

i will answer no further questions
Well that&#39;s our loss half-wit.

TheDave
06-04-2003, 11:54 PM
i was only kidding

im really a spy

EDITED By RF:

Just removed some of the empty lines, for those that hate scrolling too much, go easy there TheDave ;) dave says sorry :)

WeeMouse
06-05-2003, 12:00 AM
Aahahahahahaha no-one suspects the Wee Mouse to be a spy&#33;

Oooh crap...did i say that out loud?...

:lol:

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 12:30 AM
No but you typed it in and hit &#39;add reply&#39;...

PB Montgolfier
06-05-2003, 12:35 AM
Let&#39;s not bring domestics to the forum please.

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 12:40 AM
:blink:

tracydani
06-05-2003, 12:40 AM
I think we are all spies spying on each other.

Sad part is that when we all realize it, the forum will end. What will we all do then?

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by tracydani@5 June 2003 - 01:40

Sad part is that when we all realize it, the forum will end. What will we all do then?
#KLChat&#33;

PB Montgolfier
06-05-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+5 June 2003 - 00:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 5 June 2003 - 00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tracydani@5 June 2003 - 01:40

Sad part is that when we all realize it, the forum will end.&nbsp; What will we all do then?
#KLChat&#33; [/b][/quote]
I think not baby puppy.

spamkiller
06-05-2003, 02:39 AM
SOOOOO what cororation do all of u spys work for. i work personaly for Micheal JAckson even though only 2 people dled his songs........

<------ hey and does my avater make me look like an ass?

Spindulik
06-05-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by tracydani@5 June 2003 - 01:40

This is just a forum. There is no file sharing here. How can they shut this place down on the basis of what you type here? Unless this forum is located in a country where there is no freedom of opinions. The only ones who can easily shut this place down, are the ones who provide this forum, just because they can. I am sure that there are other authorities that can shut the forum down too, but why? They don&#39;t like what you type?

tracydani
06-05-2003, 06:37 AM
I did not mean they would shut this forum down.

I meant that since we are all spies, the forum would have no need to exist once we all realized that fact and no longer had anyone to spy on :)

chalice
06-05-2003, 07:20 AM
Where can I get a job as a spy? Does it pay well?

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by chalice@5 June 2003 - 07:20
Where can I get a job as a spy? Does it pay well?
yeah dude i think the KGB are currently hiring.

i think you can send them a CV, c/o President Putin, it&#39;ll get there all right.

i heard its about 25 grand a year.
not bad.

The Chechen
06-05-2003, 07:32 AM
I assassinated a kgb member once

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by The Chechen@5 June 2003 - 07:32
I assassinated a kgb member once
with a gun?

or a slow throat-cut?

chalice
06-05-2003, 07:47 AM
25k. Happy days. I&#39;ve got my own garotte and everything. :ph34r:

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 08:13 AM
watch out u might get caught.

but then again, ur in N.Ireland so ull be ok.

chalice
06-05-2003, 08:19 AM
Sadly, Billy, it&#39;s garotte or be garotted in this crazy, one-horse political paradox.
Some day the Earth will get bored with us, swallow Ulster and open a nice theme park in it&#39; ashes.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by chalice@5 June 2003 - 08:19
Sadly, Billy, it&#39;s garotte or be garotted in this crazy, one-horse political paradox.
Some day the Earth will get bored with us, swallow Ulster and open a nice theme park in it&#39; ashes.

who would dedicate the opening of it tho?

the fuckwits here wouldnt even be able to decide that

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 10:51 AM
who would dedicate the opening of it tho?
The Pope and the Queen of England, of course. :ph34r:

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 10:51

The Pope and the Queen of England, of course. :ph34r:

i would love to see that&#33;

sadly some people just dont get along&#33;

and sadly there are a lot of those pricks here&#33;

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 10:59 AM
The thing that gets me is that there&#39;s no real reason for the hate.

Either side don&#39;t have a reason for hating the other, except that "they&#39;re the other side".

It&#39;s all so pointless :(

2nd gen noob
06-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 11:59
The thing that gets me is that there&#39;s no real reason for the hate.

Either side don&#39;t have a reason for hating the other, except that "they&#39;re the other side".

It&#39;s all so pointless :(
a nice simplification here.
what can be said? you are naive to the politics and history involved.

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 11:06 AM
I know about the politics and the history.

But the sectarianism is just there now, King Billy and all that are just excuses.

There were people in my school who have attacked people on &#39;the other side&#39; and when I asked them why they hated them, they could not reply with anything other than "they&#39;re a fucking :swear: ".

Hate without reason. Hate for the sake of hate. :ph34r: :(

I know it&#39;s a generalisation but it&#39;s true for a lot of them.

2nd gen noob
06-05-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 12:06
I know about the politics and the history.

But the sectarianism is just there now, King Billy and all that are just excuses.

There were people in my school who have attacked people on &#39;the other side&#39; and when I asked them why they hated them, they could not reply with anything other than "they&#39;re a fucking :swear: ".

Hate without reason. Hate for the sake of hate. :ph34r: :(

I know it&#39;s a generalisation but it&#39;s true for a lot of them.
at a street level, among the so called "thugs" there&#39;s a lot of violence for violence sake. people don&#39;t understand why they hate "the other side", they just do.
however, there is a deep rooted hate for "the other said" as you say.
this hate goes back for hundreds of years and is based on wars, assassinations, torture, indoctrination and suchlike.
maybe the neds in glasgow walk about and start stuff with "the other side" solely because they are only "the other side", however further up there is a lot more to the hate

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 11:12 AM
Yeah - the street level is what I was talking about.

Believe me, I don&#39;t want to go &#39;further up&#39; - scary&#33; :ph34r:

2nd gen noob
06-05-2003, 11:14 AM

indeed
a world i&#39;d rather not explore

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 11:16 AM
a world I&#39;d rather didn&#39;t exist :(

:blink: wishing for an ideal world - now I&#39;m being naive&#33;

chalice
06-05-2003, 11:17 AM
I reckon I&#39;m qualified on the subject of N. Ireland, having been raised on a famous flashpoint.
Schools have a lot to answer for. I was taught mistrust by fanatical bigots.
I was shown, that in some circumstances, that pain is acceptable.
At some point, if you&#39;re lucky, you can wrench yourself free from that mindset as long as the issue continues not to effect you. It&#39;s a small place and the horror resounds endlessly.
What is really wrong with both sides of the community that too much is justified in the name of justice or revenge.
Very few people in N Ireland have not been directly effected by the troubles.
Relations, lovers, aquaintances. Life is cheap over here because people haven&#39;t been taught the value of it.
And that&#39;s the way it will stay until some charasmatic radical starts to think sensibly for a change.

2nd gen noob
06-05-2003, 11:17 AM
edit: @lamsey: pml

@chalice: i have a lot of family in ireland (republic of ireland) and their views are around about the same as yours. none of them are really directly affected by what has happened. they tell stories about it all though, not very nice listening if you know what i mean

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by newbie, newbie, newbie@5 June 2003 - 12:17
pml
:blink: :huh: You what?

Maybe the Beatles got it right when they sang "imagine all the world living in peace" - it seems to be the case that we have to imagine :(

Leech_Killer
06-05-2003, 11:22 AM
You people are seriously paranoid. There are many more sinister ways that Big Brother is watching over you, keeping a track of your every move, your every act. Why would they even bother to watch in here, at a handful of people sitting around talking?

Here’s a tip for those here that are caught up in their own perverted worlds. TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND GET BACK INTO REALITY. Who knows you might even met somebody of the opposite sex or same sex if that’s what rocks your boat.

:P

Bender
06-05-2003, 11:24 AM
I&#39;m wondering why nobody has accused the Admins and Mods yet?
We have access to the members&#39; IP&#39;s, email adresses, size of underwear and know a lot more about them because of our never ending stream of PM&#39;s.

Or even better: aren&#39;t Paul and VB working for the RIAA?
They set this forum up just to get a hold on those creepy filesharers.

Note: we get a free DVD for every member we turn in - great job&#33; :lol:

2nd gen noob
06-05-2003, 11:26 AM
sounds good in a fairytale, but you really think world peace is attainable?
the beatles were only exposed to a small fraction of the world, there was no way they could have known about the deep-seated hate in a lot of the world.
i don&#39;t think world peace will ever actually happen, at least not in my lifetime. it&#39;s a fairytale, not possible to achieve

Lamsey
06-05-2003, 11:32 AM
World peace is certainly possible, just very difficult to achieve.

Let&#39;s hope we humans work it out some day...

Neil__
06-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 June 2003 - 11:32
World peace is certainly possible, just very difficult to achieve.

Let&#39;s hope we humans work it out some day...

World peace is possible but we wont be here to see it.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 12:15 PM
maybe if they find way to get rid of the "hate" gene.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:18 PM
dont forget the redneck gene, I know it&#39;s an American stereotype but I think you get what I mean
to America,
Please dont take that as anti american I mean redneck&#39;s of any race

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 12:20 PM
well what really is "peace"? no guns? no killing? no hating?

i just pray for an end to the evil in this world.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:21 PM
and spite

Tikibonbon
06-05-2003, 12:29 PM
umm, rednecks of any race?....redneck is a derogatory name for WHITE southern people.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:31 PM
redneck as in a state of mind not the reason to get yourself offended over nothing

clocker
06-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Bender@5 June 2003 - 05:24

We have access to the members&#39; IP&#39;s, email adresses, size of underwear and know a lot more about them because of our never ending stream of PM&#39;s.

Note: we get a free DVD for every member we turn in - great job&#33; :lol:
Bender, I only sent you my underwear size cause you said you wanted to get me something nice for Christmas. I&#39;m shocked and disappointed to find that you had an ulterior motive. :angry:

I hope all the DVDs you get for this hateful duplicity are Paulie Shore movies. :P

Tikibonbon
06-05-2003, 12:46 PM
well, i guess being a kike or nigger is just a state of mind to, nothing to get yourself offended over.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:52 PM
are you American?

Neil__
06-05-2003, 12:56 PM
do you think you can exagerate this any further it&#39;s almost completely out of proportion but not quite
and if you could possibly change the subject some more so you can add to your miss aimed outrage all the better

How about you tell me what will flip your lid the most and I&#39;ll post that.

If you haven&#39;t got anything relevant to say then please say it to someone else.

Tikibonbon
06-05-2003, 01:05 PM
yes, i&#39;m american and yes that is a very offensive term to refer to someone, and before you start throwing out fit of rage, please understand that not everything can be seen from your point of view, take for example if you were russian, now in the area of my upbringing which is sadly still stuck in the 50&#39;s, you would be labeled a communist out to destroy america. just because i disagree with you doesn&#39;t mean i&#39;m flipping my lid, just disagreeing with you, and trying to show you that that is a derogatory remark.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:16 PM
I asked if you were american as it is invariably the Americans

that react in a totally over the top manner whenever they feel threatened or insulted. Other nationalities tend to think a little more about the context before commiting themselves to outrage.

and before you go on again I was using the British meaning of redneck which is an out of control American with too many guns.

In Example, George D. Bush

And in the context I used it I was refering to any gun toating/violent fool.

thats as far as i&#39;m going to explain myself if you don&#39;t like it then I suggest you refer to your constitution.

clocker
06-05-2003, 01:27 PM
That&#39;s what I love about Americans.

We&#39;re so invariable.

Tikibonbon
06-05-2003, 01:28 PM
i understand that it may have a different meaning to you, but, where i live the meaning is totally different. the stereotype of a redneck here is an uneducated hick, who hates homosexuals, blacks, whoever is different from them, and has a penchent for marrying their sisters and having large inbred families. slighty different.

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by clocker@5 June 2003 - 14:27

We&#39;re so invariable.
You could also use
Inflexable,
Stubborn,
Argumentitive,
Intrenched,

Neil__
06-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Tikibonbon@5 June 2003 - 14:28
i understand that it may have a different meaning to you, but, where i live the meaning is totally different. the stereotype of a redneck here is an uneducated hick, who hates homosexuals, blacks, whoever is different from them, and has a penchent for marrying their sisters and having large inbred families. slighty different.

Like I said if you keep taking things completely out of proportion and context then you will still have an argument.
And you Have.

Also I think you uphold a far worse stereotype of redneck than any I have even hinted at here
Maybe I hit a nerve that&#39;s why you complain too much
I mean you seem to know of which you speak.

spamkiller
06-05-2003, 02:26 PM
why is it when ever you met any American on these boards you go into a political arguement. Its like this danm board is ran by Europe. If you even think the US is good and Bush you get flamed by 50 Europeans. This is making Europes people look really snobbish. And you know the sterotype about the UK being uptight and snobbish. I really try to think its just a steotype , but seems that Europe is braimwashed into thinking the US and Europe are two different culturs *mp* in some big War. Where the hell did you think the US came from. AFGANASTAN?. Its like some Rasism of Americans on this board. GROW UP&#33; it&#39;s like we can&#39;t have a godanm opinion anymore

clocker
06-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Neil__+5 June 2003 - 07:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil__ @ 5 June 2003 - 07:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--clocker@5 June 2003 - 14:27

We&#39;re so invariable.
You could also use
Inflexable,
Stubborn,
Argumentitive,
Intrenched, [/b][/quote]
You might also add:

Abel to spell

spamkiller
06-05-2003, 02:36 PM
I have no contacs in. Way to cheap shot also. I guess talking to snobs results in these. :ph34r:

Neil__
06-05-2003, 02:39 PM
I&#39;m not getting into this smells too much like some sort of agenda going on.

spamkiller
06-05-2003, 02:41 PM
I&#39;m going to a different board. This board is full of Egotistical morons. This shit is everywhere you go on anyboard. Even on a P2P board. How about insulting other countries outside of your computers? You will see a different view.

EDIT: yes , screw it . This will just turn into another big polital arguement that will be closed. SO truce

Neil__
06-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by spamkiller@5 June 2003 - 15:41
I&#39;m going to a different board. This board is full of Egotistical morons. This shit is everywhere you go on anyboard. Even on a P2P board. How about insulting other countries outside of your computers? You will see a different view.

EDIT: yes , screw it . This will just turn into another big polital arguement that will be closed. SO truce

How come I have been accused of racism
what the hell is wrong with you

Any critism is racism is that your contention?

Get a life and stop trying to push people around.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 03:31 PM
i like the debate on this forum, but too often there are people who say uneccesary things IMO.

clocker
06-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 09:31
i like the debate on this forum, but too often there are people who say uneccesary things IMO.
Physician, heal thyself...

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by clocker+5 June 2003 - 16:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 5 June 2003 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 09:31
Physician, heal thyself... [/b][/quote]
so what does your newest "weird post" mean then clocker?

because im sorry, i dont follow you too well, this makes no sense to me whatsoever (forgive me if i appear stupid or rude to you)

Neil__
06-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 16:31

HEY CBB

dont get sucked in more than tou want mate
some people just want to fight, no matter what subject.

insanebassman
06-05-2003, 04:17 PM
I am a spy for the united brotherhood of associated anarchistic assholes anonymous

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Neil__+5 June 2003 - 16:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil__ @ 5 June 2003 - 16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 16:31

HEY CBB

dont get sucked in more than tou want mate
some people just want to fight, no matter what subject. [/b][/quote]
thanks mate i agree entirely &#33;&#33;

im only out for a bit of a laugh on some discussion&#33;&#33;

there are a lot of people here who seem intent on argument i agree :D

spamkiller
06-05-2003, 04:37 PM
so many quotes

Neil__
06-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by spamkiller@5 June 2003 - 17:37
so many quotes

So much culture.

insanebassman
06-05-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Neil__+5 June 2003 - 09:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil__ @ 5 June 2003 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--spamkiller@5 June 2003 - 17:37
so many quotes

So much culture. [/b][/quote]
not nearly enough

spamkiller
06-05-2003, 04:42 PM
jesus help me

http://www.ciadvertising.org/studies/student/99_spring/theory/eileen/harper/images/middle-finger.gif