PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RTS.

relik
04-22-2007, 06:18 PM
I have:

RSR(tracker.sharereactor.ro) account (10 Giga upload+)
polishtracker.org
karagarga.net account
tracker.vipmusic.org account
revolutiontt.net account
tti.nu account
torrentbytes.net account (14 weeks ago)
music-vid.com invite
btmusic.org invite
blackcats-games.net invite
acid-lounge.org.uk invite
btgigs.info account(26 weeks ago)/invite
heaventracker.org account(20 weeks ago)/invite
rmvbusters.pl account(20 weeks ago)/invite
forum.gfxnews.ru account
pisexy.org account
filelist.org account (30 weeks ago)
iplay.ro account
x264 account
supertorrents.org account
torrent-damage.net account
theheartofchronic.co account
diwana.org invite
uknova.com account
tauritracker.org invite
templateshares.org invite
softmupparna.net account

Xtremist
04-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Its not allowed to be traded

shutdk
04-22-2007, 06:20 PM
RTS is not allowed to trade here..

r4cc00n
04-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Its not allowed to be traded

this is true

members of rts aren't allowed to trade invites, especially here

cholito
04-22-2007, 06:21 PM
you can ask the staff for free invite there it's not difficult my friend

Xtremist
04-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Pm the staff witha good enough reason.........

relik
04-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Sorry
I did not know.
that one can not deal.

direstraits
04-22-2007, 06:42 PM
If you get in RTS, Im gonna make sure you get banned, you are a freaky trader ;)

r4cc00n
04-22-2007, 06:47 PM
If you get in RTS, Im gonna make sure you get banned, you are a freaky trader ;)

i'll handle it

Shadowfire
04-22-2007, 06:48 PM
FST's BT invites forum was always a place for trading. And now there are exceptions for what not to trade. Why is that? Is the trading of RTS any different from, say, FTN or Bitmetv? Just because the higher-ups of RTS are prominent members of FTN means that trading of RTS is now "officially" forbidden by the elite police? So now you trading kings know how staff of other trackers feel ... too bad this happens after your trading days are completed.

taba
04-22-2007, 06:54 PM

i'll handle it

so it is a secret tracker but we can put a userbar 4 it.can we do that
as far as we will not say a:rolleyes:nythin about URL RIGHT??

r4cc00n
04-22-2007, 06:55 PM
so it is a secret tracker but we can put a userbar 4 it.can we do that
as far as we will not say a:rolleyes:nythin about URL RIGHT??

right; because you're so perceptive, i'll remove my userbar

:rolleyes:

wildbytes
04-22-2007, 08:42 PM
This is too funny.

OK i thought this new site was made from fst users. I also thought most all of them trade other sites and invites on other sites. So now that they have there own site they dont want this traded. This shit just cracks me up. :rolleyes:

So why the change of mind

So far everything i hear and see them doing is going to make sure the site fails.

Wild

phoenixfire
04-22-2007, 08:52 PM
OK i thought this new site was made from fst users. I also thought most all of them trade other sites and invites on other sites. So now that they have there own site they dont want this traded. This shit just cracks me up. :rolleyes:

Wild
Yeah especially when admins from other sites have been trying to do that since the beginning...

jaqozo
04-22-2007, 09:09 PM
i don't think that admins from other sites really care about rts, they just entertain themselves with generous help of rts admins

walczanin
04-22-2007, 09:18 PM
FST's BT invites forum was always a place for trading. And now there are exceptions for what not to trade. Why is that? Is the trading of RTS any different from, say, FTN or Bitmetv? Just because the higher-ups of RTS are prominent members of FTN means that trading of RTS is now "officially" forbidden by the elite police? So now you trading kings know how staff of other trackers feel ... too bad this happens after your trading days are completed.

that is so true

bunny67
04-22-2007, 09:24 PM
damm your always right