PDA

View Full Version : Help

reignofsound
06-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Hi,

Can someone help me?

How do i burn a vcd from a bin/cue file?

Also i have a copy of Final Destination 2 as a Xvid file.
I have tried to burn it to vcd and had no joy....

Can you tell me
What to covert avi files with (virtual dub etc) if i need too?
and then how to burn them?

And how to get bin/cue files on to vcd....

I have read tutorials on various sites but just seem to have problems :angry:

The bin/cue file is Finding Nemo....

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong bit......

Thanks

Confuzzled
06-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Okay on the bin/cue files, first.. dl Nero... I got it off of Kazza.. but watch out for viruses. Okay install it. Now go to the cue files of Nemo... right click them... go to properties and highlight and copy its location.... now open the cue file... either with wordpad or notepad.... at the top.. where it says "FILE" well here is an example.... it'll say something like this...

FILE "ctp-bam1.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:06:00

and you paste that which you copied from the "properties" right after the first quotation marks... it'll look like this.. don't forget to add another forward slash in between the newly pasted stuff and the origianl stuff arlready there...

FILE "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Bruce.Almighty.SVCD.TS-Centropy\ctp-bam1.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352

Now save it.

Okay now go to Nero... go to the Burning Rom... now once its all opened go to File and Burn Image. Now when the window pops up.. the one where you are going pick the files you want to burn.... Change the files you are going to pick from from "Image Files" to "All Files" now go to where you have your bin/cue files located... double click on the cue file... now I am trying to remeber right.... if it asks what kind of disc you wanna burn.. click VCD... then click burn... and it should work... I hope I helped....

EDIT:On the last part I might have it a little mixed up... but I don't think so.... :blink:

BCCorn
06-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Confuzzled@4 June 2003 - 20:10
Okay on the bin/cue files, first.. dl Nero... I got it off of Kazza.. but watch out for viruses. Okay install it. Now go to the cue files of Nemo... right click them... go to properties and highlight and copy its location.... now open the cue file... either with wordpad or notepad.... at the top.. where it says "FILE" well here is an example.... it'll say something like this...

FILE "ctp-bam1.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352

and you paste that which you copied from the "properties" right after the first quotation marks... it'll look like this.. don't forget to add another forward slash in between the newly pasted stuff and the origianl stuff arlready there...

FILE "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Bruce.Almighty.SVCD.TS-Centropy\ctp-bam1.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352

Now save it.

Okay now go to Nero... go to the Burning Rom... now once its all opened go to File and Burn Image. Now when the window pops up.. the one where you are going pick the files you want to burn.... Change the files you are going to pick from from "Image Files" to "All Files" now go to where you have your bin/cue files located... double click on the cue file... now I am trying to remeber right.... if it asks what kind of disc you wanna burn.. click VCD... then click burn... and it should work... I hope I helped....

EDIT:On the last part I might have it a little mixed up... but I don't think so.... :blink:
Umm, I just open Nero, click File, Burn image, browse to the Cue file and it pretty much does all the rest itself.

I may be missing something but it seems to work fine without doing all the complicated bits - the CDs certainly play ok.

Confuzzled
06-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Oh... hmm... well if I just click the cue it won't work right... it'll say unable to blah blah... so when I redirect the path it works... I dunno.