PDA

View Full Version : Question about RTS?

clos
04-23-2007, 09:17 PM
After RTS gets out of the gate, and it becomes much harder for users to get invites, what level do you think it will be rated and why?

MrEhRz
04-23-2007, 09:22 PM
maybe lv. 4

clos
04-23-2007, 09:25 PM
kinda off topic, but where does everyone get the sweet tracker banners for their signatures?

Pobell
04-23-2007, 09:25 PM
i think 4 or 4.5 ..

klubhead
04-23-2007, 09:26 PM
my guess is higher seeing as to get 1 invite for each 1.75TB upload

clos
04-23-2007, 09:40 PM
i dunno if i could ever up 1 tb from my home connection

StarBoy69
04-23-2007, 09:43 PM
The only level this tracker and its staff are going is level 6 and cellblock 4 at the Federal Correctional Complex, Beaumont, Texas.
'Cos hosting a server at Dallas, Texas, US is bound to get FBI's attention and this tracker has more security holes than a whore on crack.
Maybe the feds are already there...
:ph34r:

tctosson
04-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Level 5

As

RTS Addict Can set whether to appear as anonymous or not. A new Hidden class becomes available. Gets an invite for every 1.75TB uploaded.

walczanin
04-23-2007, 10:07 PM
The only level this tracker and its staff are going is level 6 and cellblock 4 at the Federal Correctional Complex, Beaumont, Texas.
'Cos hosting a server at Dallas, Texas, US is bound to get FBI's attention and this tracker has more security holes than a whore on crack.
Maybe the feds are already there...
:ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:
good one brother

wildbytes
04-23-2007, 10:12 PM
Level 5

As

RTS Addict Can set whether to appear as anonymous or not. A new Hidden class becomes available. Gets an invite for every 1.75TB uploaded.

HAHA that is funny.

Its a joke of a site, the site staff is a joke.

This site wont make it. I mean come on its made up of untrusted people to start with. Any site that would put there members at risk and host it in the usa is a shity site/staff

Wild

SHUVT
04-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Come on now guys... The site is ran by top TRADERS here. :lol:

taba
04-23-2007, 10:22 PM
kinda off topic, but where does everyone get the sweet tracker banners for their signatures?

search in the forum of the tracker 4 it

about RTS i think every trader here get his own acc with massive giveaways

it will not b that rare b4 at least 6m with new generation of traders here at that mom it may go even 2 the top...... i wish it will make it but kinda difficult with server in US
let us just give our best wishes 2 the staff there 2 keep the site online and full with good users then we may start talkin about rarity and rankings:yup: :)

Come on now guys... The site is ran by top TRADERS here. :lol:

here is another prop if some1 needed a middleman
how can JA b middleman in a trade in the same time he is a mod a tracker forbid tradin :wacko:

Elitist
04-23-2007, 10:51 PM

This site wont make it. I mean come on its made up of untrusted people to start with.
Wild

Only ignorant people make rash generalizations.

wildbytes
04-23-2007, 11:02 PM

This site wont make it. I mean come on its made up of untrusted people to start with.
Wild

NOPE its all FACT..

Maybe you should read up on other threads ;)

Wild

optimus_prime
04-23-2007, 11:04 PM

isn't that a rash generalization :)

Ratzy Rox
04-23-2007, 11:09 PM
^^ Well pointed out :P

NOPE its all FACT..

Maybe you should read up on other threads ;)

Wild

Well... you said it was fact. Theres a difference between that and the generally accepted definition of fact.

1/Its far from the only torrent site hosted in the US and indeed only two have ever been taken down.

2/I doubt id be alone in being the only person who doesn't care whether you trust the sysops or not.

Having said that, I cant see it being fantastically successful either since there are already a wealth of 0-day private torrent sites around which are more established.

clos
04-23-2007, 11:12 PM
What other sites have servers inside the US that you know of, or is it just such a silly thing to do that no one does it?

Elitist
04-23-2007, 11:13 PM

isn't that a rash generalization :)

Not quite. If that were the case, you could make that argument for anything such as racism, sexism etc (i.e. I criticize someone for being ignorant because they generalize about race/sex and apparently I have done something wrong :P).

EDIT: As for the hosting, I've been told it's hosted by a provider which--although located in the US--has never been raided. Also, hosting will be moving to Europe soon.

wildbytes
04-23-2007, 11:18 PM
What other sites have servers inside the US that you know of, or is it just such a silly thing to do that no one does it?

There are some sites that are hosted in the USA but not good ones. Also all these sites dont come to FST and talk about there site when they know being in the usa is a risk. they also dont offer that they have there own seeding servers for the site, another huge risk. The sites that are in the usa keep there mouth shut and do good at hiding. the other ones in the USA are just stupid people...

Wild

taba
04-23-2007, 11:42 PM

There are some sites that are hosted in the USA but not good ones. Also all these sites dont come to FST and talk about there site when they know being in the usa is a risk. they also dont offer that they have there own seeding servers for the site, another huge risk. The sites that are in the usa keep there mouth shut and do good at hiding. the other ones in the USA are just stupid people...

Wild

totally agree with u sir
but y u r so annoyed u just warn us here and wish them good luck

wildbytes
04-23-2007, 11:50 PM

Wild

totally agree with u sir

LOL

X
04-23-2007, 11:55 PM
totally agree with u sir

LOL

i dont understand... if the stie is that bad y even talk about it :D

also ... if it moves its hosting to europe... would tat automatically make it more likely to succeed? It's a new site... Too many fortune-tellers on FsT that like to offer their predictions... its all been said bfore ... its a waiting game :)

wildbytes
04-23-2007, 11:57 PM
LOL

i dont understand... if the stie is that bad y even talk about it :D

also ... if it moves its hosting to europe... would tat automatically make it more likely to succeed? It's a new site... Too many fortune-tellers on FsT that like to offer their predictions... its all been said bfore ... its a waiting game :)

It would help them yes. But thats just the start.

Wild

taba
04-24-2007, 12:04 AM
]

Wild

that want i wanted u 2 say:)
u always helpful
like vidde and the other great admin of tophos sorry not remeberin his nick

RTFM
04-24-2007, 12:13 AM

Wild

u always helpful

That would be Melvinmeow. ;)

2/I doubt id be alone in being the only person who doesn't care whether you trust the sysops or not.

You don't care about the trustworthiness of sysops? You do realize that they have total control over money from donations, as well as plenty of other information (email, ip). If a sysop wanted, he could store your passwords unencrypted and use them however he pleased. I'm not saying RTS does any of this, but I'm saying it's incredibly important that the sysops are trustworthy.

wildbytes
04-24-2007, 12:21 AM
u always helpful

You don't care about the trustworthiness of sysops? You do realize that they have total control over money from donations, as well as plenty of other information (email, ip). If a sysop wanted, he could store your passwords unencrypted and use them however he pleased. I'm not saying RTS does any of this, but I'm saying it's incredibly important that the sysops are trustworthy.

Plus sell your email to to spamers.

Wild

RTFM
04-24-2007, 12:24 AM

Wild

Nice catch, forgot about that.

At the moment, I would rate RTS no higher than 2 to 2.5. There were probably 100 free invites offered today. Maybe we'll see it a few months, but anyone that makes a mediocre effort will get RTS right now.

Chrys
04-24-2007, 12:25 AM
^ You're right....maybe level 3 max :)

X
04-24-2007, 12:42 AM

Wild

At the moment, I would rate RTS no higher than 2 to 2.5. There were probably 100 free invites offered today. Maybe we'll see it a few months, but anyone that makes a mediocre effort will get RTS right now.

its not like any of that information is safe neways even on any other tracker... even mods and admins have access not just sysop... u put urself at risk as soon as u plug that network cable in the back of ur comp :)

wildbytes
04-24-2007, 12:44 AM
^ You're right....maybe level 3 max :)

HAha how can you rate a tracker that as of yet really has nothing to offer. The site is way to new to even rank. And when it comes to pre times and stuff on there tracker, well it all came from another tracker. So far it shows that the site has zero access to new stuff. So why leech it from a site that has to get it off another torrent site, why not just use the site or sites the stuff came from.

Wild

its not like any of that information is safe neways even on any other tracker... even mods and admins have access not just sysop... u put urself at risk as soon as u plug that network cable in the back of ur comp :)

That is some what true.

No tracker is safe no mater where it is at. But at least most sites try and make it as safe as they can.

If you torrent or do any p2p its always going to be a risk.

Wild

Sawyer2020
04-24-2007, 12:50 AM
sure no rating now but calm down guys you wont make it go to level one or max 3 because of this many giveaways today
do you think it will stop accepting new members and it less than 500 member and most of them uploaders
and sure its wise action to make this invites giveaways in public
not trade in private right