PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! - Man cuts off penis in restaurant.

popopot
04-24-2007, 01:20 PM
From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6586879.stm

A man cut off his penis with a knife in a packed London restaurant.

Police were forced to use CS gas to restrain the man when they entered the Zizzi restaurant in The Strand on Sunday evening.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the man was aged between 30 and 40 and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

The man was then taken to hospital in south London where his condition is stable. It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis.

A spokeswoman for Zizzi said the man was not thought to have any connection with the restaurant.

She said: "At around 9pm on Sunday, a man walked into the Zizzi restaurant on The Strand, down the stairs to the basement restaurant area and tried to enter a kitchen.

"Members of staff stopped him, at which he ran into a second kitchen area.

"The man then picked up a kitchen knife and slashed himself across the wrist and groin areas before running back into the restaurant, where he continued to stab himself.

"This happened in a matter of seconds and was obviously extremely frightening and distressing for the many customers and staff in the restaurant at the time."

She added: "Apart from the man, we understand that no-one else suffered any physical injuries."

===================================================

Sausage was then taken off the menu

XeroToX
04-24-2007, 01:33 PM
why did he did that ????
hehe my penis went behind my ass (no,not in that direction)

Barbarossa
04-24-2007, 01:35 PM
I've been to zizzi's.

Sometimes you have to wait an incredibly long time for the starter :dabs:

Snee
04-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Bet they didn't see that coming!½!

Imagine_If
04-24-2007, 02:33 PM
why did he did that ????
hehe my penis went behind my ass (no,not in that direction)

<------That "bitch" is to be your mother, next incarnation; funny how life is. :)

Consider yourself fortunate, by the time you realise that, you will have travelled the length of that, what many men desire and they will envy you. Then you have the added delight of being fed by her voluminous, breasts :w00t:

It's your father you have to worry about!

Gripper
04-24-2007, 02:42 PM
P'raps he fancied pepperoni and thought he'd fake it.

Hairbautt
04-24-2007, 03:04 PM
This is about as wierd as the Armin Meiwes story.

He's the guy in Germany "who found a willing 'victim' (Bernd Jürgen Brandes) to slaughter." Before dying Brandes wanted to cut off his penis so they could eat it together. :dabs: I know this because of the popular Rammstein song "Mein Teil" (My part) apparent slang for penis...

Snee
04-24-2007, 03:07 PM
It means "my piece", "my part" or something, actually, and I don't think it's slang.

But it refers to that.

Hairbautt
04-24-2007, 03:14 PM
It means "my piece", "my part" or something, actually, and I don't think it's slang.

But it refers to that.

[1] "Teil" means "part" or "piece", but can also be slang for "penis", similar to "thing" in English.Of course, that is justa fansite from Jeremy Williams (http://herzeleid.com/en/about) (where I pulled the info from). I don't know german nor do I pretend to so...:idunno: He could be lying.

Snee
04-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I could be wrong as well.

My impression was that it was just a euphemism type of deal, rather than a common-place expression along the lines of cawk, or whatever.

Ludvig
04-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Snee,"Zizi " in french slang means "cock".Let's hope it's a pure coincidence that he went in this particular restaurant...

Note:
you have a Zizi Jeanmaire, Poku jin Jeanmaire :)
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zizi_Jeanmaire
No comment...

Snee
04-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Haha :pinch:

Wolf
04-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Ouchhhhhhhhh

abbas18
04-25-2007, 09:56 AM
:huh: