PDA

View Full Version : In Love

Jimmy_rabbit_2k3
06-04-2003, 10:24 PM
im in :wub: with this girl but dunno how 2 tell what should i do plz help i really need the help trust me :ph34r: and give ur views on this if u have every been in love wiv some 1 and u couldn't tell them :ph34r:

Got_brains?
06-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Be honest and use good grammer. :P

Oh yea, and good luck!

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 10:30 PM
If she feels the same way, it'll happen! It can be scary, especially if you're not sure if they like you back....

But be yourself (i'm sure you're a really sweet guy!) and it'll be easy! Get to know her and decide if you really do love her, and hopefully, she should feel the same for you!

:)

Hope i helped!

insanebassman
06-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Do as I did to win the attention of my wife:

Make as romantic a gesture you can honestly make. The key here is honesty. Do not find out what she likes and try to emulate it. Do what you think should be the right thing. If she is impressed and sees you are trying your best to give yourself to her, she is yours. If she does not want what you have honestly laid out from within your true self, it is a painful but needed lesson. Do not lie!!

Personally, when I first introduced myself to my wife, I got down on one knee, kissed her hand and said "Hi, I am James... wanna get married?" It was just a game at the time, but I really wanted to hook up with her. She said yes, unbeleivably, and ten years later we are still together. The game was between me and some freinds. We were all supposed to approach a girl we were severely attracted to and see if they would say yes to a proposal. I was the only one to get a yes answer. (That day I got 3 yes answers, but I hooked up with my wife. The other girls were just some nice looking girls I wanted to mess with.)

Bizarre

Tyke
06-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Easier said than done but bite the bullet and tell her (if you already know her to talk to). If you don't know her that well, it might be worth a little ground work first before just blurting anything out.

The first time I felt the way you do (many years ago now <_< ), I wimped out and didn&#39;t say a word until much much later. Turns out she did feel the same way about me at the time, but kinda moved on during the period that I was too scared/embarassed to do/say anything. That tought me a good lesson.

Lilmiss
06-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Got_memory?@4 June 2003 - 22:26
Be honest and use good grammer. :P
but more than anything, be yourself. theres no point pretending to be anything you are not. you dont need our help, just a little bit of guts to ask her out&#33; if shes says no, then more fool her&#33; ;)

remember;
compliments, gifts and a little bit of humor. :P

good luck chuck, may the force be with you&#33;

Lamsey
06-04-2003, 10:37 PM
You have to be yourself and see if she falls in love with you.

If you pretend to be somebody you&#39;re not then she&#39;ll fall in love with that hypothetical person and not you.

It has to work for both of you - just pray she likes you as you like her.

edited because I forgot to say Good Luck&#33;

Rat Faced
06-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy_rabbit_2k3@4 June 2003 - 22:24
im in :wub: with this girl but dunno how 2 tell what should i do plz help i really need the help trust me :ph34r: and give ur views on this if u have every been in love wiv some 1 and u couldn&#39;t tell them :ph34r:
Been there, done that... :&#39;(

Really feel for you, and cant add to anything already said.

compliments, gifts and a little bit of humor

Gifts?

I thought you all loved us for our wonderful personalities? :P

WeeMouse
06-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Yeah - but gifts help&#33; :lol:

TheDave
06-04-2003, 11:58 PM
i get like this. dont wait to long though, i get like that too :(

good luck :)

Lilmiss
06-05-2003, 12:11 AM
didnt think geordies understood the word gift, you&#39;ve proved me right. :D

Jimmy_rabbit_2k3
06-05-2003, 01:22 AM
guys/girls im going to take your advice and ask her 2moz thanks a bunch :ph34r:

Pitbul
06-05-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy_rabbit_2k3@4 June 2003 - 15:24
im in :wub: with this girl but dunno how 2 tell what should i do plz help i really need the help trust me :ph34r: and give ur views on this if u have every been in love wiv some 1 and u couldn&#39;t tell them :ph34r:
stay calm and learn how to spell simple words like "with" :rolleyes:

Got_brains?
06-05-2003, 01:46 AM
This is real proof of how strong this community is.

Someone asked for help with a g/f. This community replied in less than a half hour.

I just want to thank VB for making such a great forum.

I also want to thank all the members of this forum. You guys/girls are great.

Enjoy your summer.

ricochet
06-05-2003, 03:42 AM
SUCKER... No im kidding.. Marriage is great with the right person.. But your getting real good advice in here..

Be yourself i thank is the best advice Because you cant change who you are forever. sooner or later your real self will come out.

I wish you the best of luck... And if you realy want her. Go for it.

Ad
06-05-2003, 03:55 AM
Woman i can&#39;t live with em and I CANT LIVE WITH EM&#33;&#33;&#33;

but I can live with sex :D

Just confront her and say "ive got something to tell u" she will look at u "I love you: let me tell ya a woman loves to be felt loved by someone its that tinkly felling u get