PDA

View Full Version : offering BITMETV for level 3.5..

OmaRin0
04-24-2007, 03:22 PM
hi guys
i want fsc / tranceroute
for bitmetv fresh acc.
PM

phrenzy
04-24-2007, 03:27 PM
See How do I get invites? for more information on how to get INVITES.

* Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.
* Anybody found to be selling / trading BitMeTV invites or account trading will lose their account.
* Only invite people you know and trust.
* You will be held personally responsible for those you invite.
o Cheaters – If a person you invited is caught cheating, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
o Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
o Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

ExT
04-24-2007, 03:30 PM
that's a good news.. Omarino if you can't trade give it to me plzzz:D lol

fit4trading
04-24-2007, 03:30 PM
^
|
|
Another spy ??

GaleaNatur
04-24-2007, 03:31 PM

* Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.
* Anybody found to be selling / trading BitMeTV invites or account trading will lose their account.
o Cheaters – If a person you invited is caught cheating, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
o Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
o Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

and???is this the first trade you see about BitMetv??

FACE_TO_FACE
04-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Thats the problem... people offering the acc, and the people will loose it...

phrenzy
04-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Just saying ,no more no less....Maybe if people would read the rules there would be no" My account got dissabled because i'm a dumbass" threads......Stick to invites...

OmaRin0
04-24-2007, 03:38 PM

spy??

akkk
04-24-2007, 03:39 PM
everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges
I'm suffering from that. The guy who invited me got banned and now no invites for me forever :(

fit4trading
04-24-2007, 03:40 PM
yes he has no reps... so prolly no trades... and moreover hes showing you the rules ... so i think hes a spy...

phrenzy
04-24-2007, 03:43 PM
not a spy here.... Just showing you there rules just in case you had no clue..