PDA

View Full Version : Allot of new profiles running around here...

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Is is just me or are there allot of new profiles being set up here on the boards? It seems that we have dupe accounts where people like to log in as the new user with all of this detailed information, especially about "new" trackers.

All I can say is hmmmmm. Why don't you just use your real profile. Don't be scurd. ;)

StarBoy69
04-24-2007, 05:13 PM
You're just being paranoid!

walczanin
04-24-2007, 05:20 PM

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 05:22 PM

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

LOL

Not paranoid... Why would I be, just man up and own up to who you are and stop hiding. Thats all. :whistling

StarBoy69
04-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Who's hiding?
:ph34r::ermm:

mbucari1
04-24-2007, 05:52 PM
maybe they just want more free stuff :lol:

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Yep I think there are several reasons for the ninjas here. LOL

necromantic
04-24-2007, 05:56 PM
well how are they going to scam successfully without at least a few dupe accounts? sheesh

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 05:59 PM
I guess I am just tired of writing all of them down and connecting the dots. My notepad is getting full and my pen is out of ink.

DefX
04-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Fine I fess up. I'm the guy thats been creating these dupe accts and been asking the url's of these supersecret trackers. I dont want to lose face by asking it using this account. :rolleyes:

phrenzy
04-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Ive never seen so many people joining in the last few months. I've been arround here awhile though I don't post a hell of alot but damn this place has had a population jump lately. Good or bad I still don't know....

now that made me laugh

Runningtheshit
04-24-2007, 07:03 PM
RTS is a Good site. Great start Great staff . its very Rare.

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Fine I fess up. I'm the guy thats been creating these dupe accts and been asking the url's of these supersecret trackers. I dont want to lose face by asking it using this account. :rolleyes:

ROTFL

ok pm me and I will give them all to you since you fessed up. But shhhhhhhhhhhhh it will be our little secret. :lol:

RTS is a Good site. Great start Great staff . its very Rare.

ROTFL Assclown! I will connect you eventually... damn need to get another pen. :lol:

Runningtheshit
04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
But no one can beat them . Iam very impressed. ask Borat.
They are Very Niiiice :yup: :whistling

RTFM
04-24-2007, 07:52 PM

I figured someone would do something like this eventually. :lol:

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Looks as if he needs another userbar though. It says user and clearly he is a "mod". Well i am off to create a ninja account too. I am feeling left out! JK I don't hide not me. LOL

Skiz
04-24-2007, 10:20 PM

Your sig is breaking your own rules. :dabs:

crossfade
04-24-2007, 10:23 PM
... damn need to get another pen. :lol:

read my sig... you're welcome

kabir
04-24-2007, 10:25 PM

and he is a mod at RTS??:frusty:

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 10:40 PM
... damn need to get another pen. :lol:

read my sig... you're welcome

Nice! :lol:

wildbytes
04-24-2007, 11:16 PM

HAHA

This site just keeps getting better and better. The must have different rules for different people, just like how they can trader everyone others accounts and invites, but cant trade theres. :unsure: .

Not sure how its rare when anyone can get account and with all the mass threads giving out invites.:rolleyes:

Wild

SHUVT
04-24-2007, 11:20 PM

HAHA

This site just keeps getting better and better. The must have different rules for different people, just like how they can trader everyone others accounts and invites, but cant trade theres. :unsure: .

Not sure how its rare when anyone can get account and with all the mass threads giving out invites.:rolleyes:

Wild

Damnit Wild! Quit hijacking my thread! Topic: Allot of new profiles running around... There are several threads still open where your comment would fit into. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

wildbytes
04-24-2007, 11:25 PM
OK back on topic

Yep i seen all kinds of new members. My guess they all rts staff and uploaders making dupes to come back and say how great it is.

Wild

krazie_1
04-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Haha, Comedy!

walczanin
04-27-2007, 11:23 AM
OK back on topic

Yep i seen all kinds of new members. My guess they all rts staff and uploaders making dupes to come back and say how great it is.

Wild

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

kirktrix
04-27-2007, 11:51 AM
OK back on topic

Wild

Yeah nice one..........:lol:

I think this forum is the best bittorrent forum.. ( Many free invites, Good members and u will learn here about torrents... ) that's why everyday there's a lot of new members joining....
Regarding on Dupes account maybe they are spies:bag::bag::bag: or Fuc*in Scammers...Burn them all...:flamehide

Skiz
04-27-2007, 11:54 AM
OK back on topic

Wild

Yeah nice one..........:lol:

I think this forum is the best bittorrent forum.. ( Many free invites, Good members and u will learn here about torrents... ) that's why everyday there's a lot of new members joining....
Regarding on Dupes account maybe they are spies:bag::bag::bag: or Fuc*in Scammers...Burn them all...:flamehide

Any suspicion of dups can be reported. It takes all of 2 seconds to check if there are other accounts. :)